Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread (41098 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Kemzyasher(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2019
vwegbajoe:
Good morning house, any update?
Update like? The deadline for the test is on Sunday
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Luckyomon(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
I did the test yesterday, sincerely I rest my case to God. You can't be too confident of your response. Just be consistent and pray for God's favour. you could see questions that you already chose as most like you and you are made to chose among them which is least like you. Sigh!!! Baba God na your hand e dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ossaiii: 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
I have done my part by taking the personality test and am leaving the rest for God Almighty to crown my effort with success.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Olamibola23: 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
pls I need help, I started the test but the network isn't good in my area, so I could not finish and it went off and direct me to browser analyser page. pls is there still hope for me.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by MKKO: 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
Olamibola23:
pls I need help, I started the test but the network isn't good in my area, so I could not finish and it went off and direct me to browser analyser page. pls is there still hope for me.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Olamibola23: 3:22pm On May 30, 2019
MKKO:

OK. thanks was really scared
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 4:02pm On May 30, 2019
This test no easy ooo
I just dey SMH as I dey tick the circle cheesy
Walahi, Na God hand E dey

Ajeh, I just weak as I dey grin
Na make God help person

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by nwafresh(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2019
Ocon:
This test no easy ooo

Na make God help person

Is verbal or numerical available now?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Temicare(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2019
Ocon:
This test no easy ooo

Na make God help person

Guy! i felt exactly this way too...the options are so psycho-metrically confusing i swear, at a point, you go even they doubt your flow sef all in the name of being consistent...

Na God hand we dey indeed!

i feel this might be the only assessment for this program ooo.

Oluwa have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
nwafresh:

Bros, na only personality test ooo

Just go do am, comot eye and wait for Outcome
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
Ocon:
Bros, na only personality test ooo

Just go do am, comot eye and wait for Outcome

How sure are you about the verbal and numerical test?
I'm having serious network issues. I've not been able to take the test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by vwegbajoe(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
Is verbal or numerical available now? [/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by treelineinnovat: 5:06pm On May 30, 2019
vwegbajoe:

Finish personality first nah...one step at a time, deadline is Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Enireqx20:

How sure are you about the verbal and numerical test?
I'm having serious network issues. I've not been able to take the test
It's only Personality Test for now
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Olamibola23: 6:05pm On May 30, 2019
the test is somehow oooo. God should have His way.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2019
Olamibola23:
the test is somehow oooo. God should have His way.

This one everyone is complaining. It is well o
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by princ3ssa: 7:28pm On May 30, 2019
Please I need help. I am yet to get the login details to take the assessment but I got an invite
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 8:12pm On May 30, 2019
princ3ssa:
Please I need help. I am yet to get the login details to take the assessment but I got an invite
Did you get any mail from SHL (Managed Services)? Your Login details is attached to the mail from them

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2019
O Lord help me....I just took the test. It is well o
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirwallace(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2019
Did it too. consistency is the key here. And you cant even go back to what you chose. That thing is tricky.

Like someone said, we are all in God's hand.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2019
Sirwallace:
Did it too. consistency is the key here. And you cant even go back to what you chose. That thing is tricky.

Like someone said, we are all in God's hand.

Yes o.... Consistency is the rule of the game. But at some point there were three options that were like top of my list and I was asked to pick most or list. Like u said, it's quite tricky. Jesus, na your hand I dey o!
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2019
I have few questions guys.
I understand this is a Tax Apprenticeship role. In the job advert, this is a Contract job; I need to understand that. Also, it is stated that after one year successful candidate will ne moved to level 2. Question is, what happens to others?

How is this mode of entry different from the normal Graduate Trainee positions.

Answers please...
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by bestsolution16: 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
Guys, if you need a site to practice for this test, you can check out http://assessmentcheck.com/

They are fresh soup and has some good content.
Thank me later.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:55pm On May 30, 2019
BUSYBRAIN2:
I understand this is a Tax Apprenticeship role. In the job advert, this is a Contract job; I need to understand that. Also, it is stated that after one year successful candidate will ne moved to level 2. Question is, what happens to others?

Answers please...

Who are the others?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 11:59pm On May 30, 2019
BUSYBRAIN2:

Answers please...

It's not different from graduate trainee. They're the same. According to what I really from last year's post for tax apprenticeship, they earn same salary. If we all get the job in August, we'll be put on probation for one year. Our performance for that period will determine confirmation, retention and promotion.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by nonye6194: 12:01am On May 31, 2019
Enireqx20:

Who are the others?
trouble makergrin
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by SerVik(m): 1:32am On May 31, 2019
I'm having issues with this compatibility stuff and its driving me nuts.

First it was with chrome, everything checked out except that pop-ups where not allowed. I had to allow pop-ups but it still couldnt pass the compatibility test.

Then I switched to Firefox, pop-ups and flash plug-ins failed the test. I allowed pop-ups and updated the Adobe flash player. The former checked while the later couldn't load the Shl logo even after saying they were no issues.

I don't even want to talk about explorer.

My question is, can I go on with the test, considering that i'm pretty sure pop-ups have been allowed on my chrome and Adobe player updated on Firefox?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by nonye6194: 1:52am On May 31, 2019
To those yet to complete the personality test here's a few things I have for you from my own test. Ionno if the questions are same for everyone but I'll try to remember mine.

You'll answer 104 questions (52 pages) picking two answers by clicking 'most' or 'least' option for the two answers you're picking.

The key word in this test is 'consistency'. The traits repeat themselves and you are expected to pick the same option for the particular trait whenever it appears. E.g. if you care for people (you have to keep choosing the 'most' option if that's what you do, or 'least) picking the one that seems terrible dosent fail you. Rather, being grossly inconsistent does. It's that simple.

The traits that kept popping up in my test to pick the 'most' or 'least' option were the following ;

Whether you are detailed person

Are you a tidy fellow

If you find statistics or handling data easy

If you find tasks easy to complete.

Do you keep abstract conversations

Are you ambitious

If you love to take charge

If you hide your emotions

If you detect mistakes in people easily

If you point out mistakes to people

If you care about people

If you try to help people

Understand people

Adapt with new persons

Trust new people

Adapt to new environment or new people

If you keep to rules and regulations

If you break rules and regulations

If you make your opinions known

If you worry about big events, meetings, etc

If you can vex from criticism or insult

If you can sell an idea easily

If you enjoy selling

If you rather be alone

If you feel free

If you feel calm

If you feel relaxed

If you make your thoughts known

If you are an optimistic person

If you think about the future

If you take decisions fast

If you consult others

If you keep your strengths and thoughts to yourself

If you reveal your feelings to others

If you set goals for yourself

If you keep quiet about your successes

If you love negotiation

Etc (that's above 50 percent of what was mentioned in my assessment)

To pick the right traits and being consistent with your 'most' and 'least' answers, I'll advise you read PwC's Values and Purpose. You'll find some of the traits mentioned above have relation to some of these values and purposes. Also try to know meaning of words like 'seldom' 'often', etc

I think that's about it from me. I couldn't even finish mine in one sitting as my system died on me when I was on the 44th page. I hope to complete when I get power.

Las las, we go all dey alright my people. Good luck and see you in VI in August!

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 2:12am On May 31, 2019
SerVik:

First it was with chrome, everything checked out except that pop-ups where not allowed. I had to allow pop-ups but it still couldnt pass the compatibility test.

Then I switched to Firefox, pop-ups and flash plug-ins failed the test. I allowed pop-ups and updated the Adobe flash player. The former checked while the later couldn't load the Shl logo even after saying they were no issues.

My question is, can I go on with the test, considering that i'm pretty sure pop-ups have been allowed on my chrome and Adobe player updated on Firefox?
Allow pop-up in ur chrome browser. once you can see the SHL animation, go ahead with chrome browser
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by nwafresh(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2019
Good morning guys... Please any update on other questions? Like verbal or numerical
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jago2016(m): 6:06am On May 31, 2019
Go ahead and start the test, ignore those compatibility..
It will open
SerVik:

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by princ3ssa: 6:37am On May 31, 2019
Ocon:
Did you get any mail from SHL (Managed Services)? Your Login details is attached to the mail from them

I am yet to get the mail . I only got an sms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.