Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread (41103 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Luckyomon(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Johnzzy:

My brother, I'm already okay o grin

This life, you can't kill yourself. Live and let live.
result on Monday? That will be so fast.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by dorothy0324: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
I was about answering the last question and my system went off due to low battery.. cry can I still continue when I charge it?? Has anyone been in a similar situation??
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
dorothy0324:
I was about answering the last question and my system went off due to low battery.. cry can I still continue when I charge it?? Has anyone been in a similar situation??
Yes
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jackals(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lols. The personality test was actually something else. When I did my own, I felt I was picking wrong things all through
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by emmychib: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Good morning to everyone here. I just finished the computer check right now and my system did not pass the screen resolution test. I'm using HP elitbook 8460. Can I write the test like that? Or I must get a laptop with higher screen size.
Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
emmychib:
Good morning to everyone here. I just finished the computer check right now and my system did not pass the screen resolution test. I'm using HP elitbook 8460. Can I write the test like that? Or I must get a laptop with higher screen size.
Thanks
Are you able to see the SHL animation/logo? If yes, go ahead with the test (allow pop-up & flash player)
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by emmychib: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Ocon:
Are you able to see the SHL animation/logo? If yes, go ahead with the test (allow pop-up & flash player)
OK.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by dorothy0324: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Thanks. I was able to complete it
Ocon:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by irumole1975: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anyone at all that know his/her way around lagos should answer this please. For someone that have KPMG test on saturday by 1PM, and she's coming from Akure(Ondo), Can she arrive Lagos before 12PM? So as to meet the exam time. If so how and what route is advisable to take to get to VI by 12
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Enireqx20(f): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
irumole1975:
Anyone at all that know his/her way around lagos should answer this please. For someone that have KPMG test on saturday by 1PM, and she's coming from Akure(Ondo), Can she arrive Lagos before 12PM? So as to meet the exam time. If so how and what route is advisable to take to get to VI by 12

Why can't she be in Lagos a day before the test?

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by irumole1975: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Enireqx20:

Why can't she be in Lagos a day before the test?

No where to stay. The best available option is to go on the exam day
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by doxame: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please go a day before except u have your personal car.
Going thru public transport will take u nothing less than 5-6 hours to get to KPMG from Akure. The time for the bus to load passengers n other unforseen contingencies are not included in the time frame given.
irumole1975:

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
doxame:
Please go a day before except u have your personal car.
Going thru public transport will take u nothing less than 5-6 hours to get to KPMG from Akure. The time for the bus to load passengers n other unforseen contingencies are not included in the time frame given.

I have the same test by 1PM on Saturday. I also have the plan to go on that day from OSUN state. How feasible will this be is what I dont know yet
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirwallace(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
I am not here to scare anyone but the pwc recruitment process is a very rigorous one. The personality test is just a tip of the iceberg. I Did some research on their technical test and i must confess, you have to be up an running to scale through.
And to those running from numerical reasoning, I am afraid it will also come with their verbal and logical reasoning tests.

After all that, there is also assessment centre where some of the online test will be repeated.

Like i said, its a long walk to get it. But once the process begins, you get caught up in it.

Here is the link to get hold of what I am saying.

https://www.graduatesfirst.com/pwc-job-tests

Best of luck to all of us. Certainly we are all gonna need it.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Hamebell1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Guys.
Please what should one expect if PwC invites you for aptitude test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Babax200: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hey guys what test could likely follow up after the OPQ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by damtan(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
We'll knw the next stage once we're contacted. Make we chillax abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Acrobatics01: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
irumole1975:

If she must come that day, though not advisable, she should ensure she takes the first bus from Cathedral before 5am.
she should get to Lagos by 10am all things considered equal.
she should stop at 7up den go straight to VI or any other place in the island.

All the very best. �

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by aelai: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sirwallace:
I am not here to scare anyone but the pwc recruitment process is a very rigorous one. The personality test is just a tip of the iceberg. I Did some research on their technical test and i must confess, you have to be up an running to scale through.
And to those running from numerical reasoning, I am afraid it will also come with their verbal and logical reasoning tests.

After all that, there is also assessment centre where some of the online test will be repeated.

Like i said, its a long walk to get it. But once the process begins, you get caught up in it.

Here is the link to get hold of what I am saying.

https://www.graduatesfirst.com/pwc-job-tests

Best of luck to all of us. Certainly we are all gonna need it.

Thanks for sharing it's useful here too. All of the stuffs posted there applies to GT. I don't think everything will be applicable for the tax apprenticeship program.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by opemipoy65: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
aelai:

Thanks for sharing it's useful here too. All of the stuffs posted there applies to GT. I don't think everything will be applicable for the tax apprenticeship program.
Yes this only apply to GT NOT GTAP THE RECRUITMENT IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AND THE DURATION FOR WORK IS DIFFERENT
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ossaiii: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
opemipoy65:
Yes this only apply to GT NOT GTAP THE RECRUITMENT IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AND THE DURATION FOR WORK IS DIFFERENT

How true is the above statement? Do you have someone who once work as a GTAP or an insider.
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by damtan(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2019
opemipoy65:
What makes it different?? I am not understanding!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by aelai: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
opemipoy65:

Yeah
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by tbabs10166(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
damtan:

What makes it different?? I am not understanding!!!
I guess the apprenticeship program is just like an internship and your chance of being retained is subject to your performance at the end of the program unlike the graduate trainee where your employment is already guaranteed. so i'm thinking the recruitment process wouldn't be as rigorous as the GT recruitment, some stages might be skipped. my thought tho
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by damtan(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
tbabs10166:
I guess the apprenticeship program is just like an internship and your chance of being retained is subject to your performance at the end of the program unlike the graduate trainee where your employment is already guaranteed. so i'm thinking the recruitment process wouldn't be as rigorous as the GT recruitment, some stages might be skipped. my thought tho
Same is applicable for GT. They'll be retained with respect to performance after a year though I also guess some steps might be skipped in the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Nita127: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please who else found that routine task question confusing!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by vwegbajoe(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nita127:
Please who else found that routine task question confusing!!!!!
Very confusing, who knows their criteria �
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by haywai53: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
vwegbajoe:

Very confusing, who knows their criteria �

I guess one should not get bored with a routine task. As almost all jobs you get are routinely in nature. Most especially accounting jobs related. Tax comes top when it comes to routine.

My 2 kobo though.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by tbabs10166(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
haywai53:

I guess one should not get bored with a routine task. As almost all jobs you get are routinely in nature. Most especially accounting jobs related. Tax comes top when it comes to routine.

My 2 kobo though.
bro, we are all humans and it's normal to get bored when u keep doing the same thing over and over again. virtually all those attributes seem to be in line with their core values, i guess it's just about being consistent and factual with ur answers and that's the difficult part.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Igboegbayi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
So the next line of action now should be a mail from them to the Successful ones (Me included) about the Technical Test

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by haywai53: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
tbabs10166:
bro, we are all humans and it's normal to get bored when u keep doing the same thing over and over again. virtually all those attributes seem to be in line with their core values, i guess it's just about being consistent and factual with ur answers and that's the difficult part.

The consistent part, I agree 100%. Your passion for Tax won't make the work boring as you're continuously fuelled by ingenuity ways or approaches of furthering your love for the subject matter. I'm sure someone one like Taiwo Oyedele lives and breaths tax.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Savyy(f): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
SerVik:
Tbh i always found it funny when people came here to say how tough the test was. I mean, it is a personality test, how difficult could that be?

Well, i just finished taking mine. Let's just say, looking back at some of the answers I gave, i lowkey sounded like a cold-hearted psychopath.
Meehnnn... God help us sha
Cold hearted psychopath I can sooo relate. At a point, where they asked to choose between completing a task and helping out others.. I was like, Whaaatttt? How could they? cry cry embarassed. I just tried to remain consistent all the way. God will see us through for sure. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.