Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter (50226 Views)

Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Ayodele70: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Singers Tekno and Lola Rae's daughter, Skye is 1-year-old today, May 24th, and the proud parents have taken to Instagram to wish her a happy birthday.

They shared lovely photos and videos of her.

"My sweet cute fine beautiful sweetness is 1 today ��‍♀️ #iloveyouskye" Tekno wrote.

"Skye Yaa Amaka ✨ Happy 1st Birthday My Queen❤️" Lola wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tekno-and-lola-rae-celebrate-their-daughter-as-she-turns-1-today.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2019
Yoruba and Igbo keep collaborating to produce Nigerian half-caste... Upon all our rivalry, we still marry each other. grin

I know there's one Uche somewhere trying to impress one Sade.

Up Biafra NiaFra grin

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2019
So quick

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by oluwatosink: 6:03pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=germanized post=78681444]Yoruba and Igbo keep collaborating to produce Nigerian half-caste... Upon all our rivalry, we still marry each other. grin
Which rivalry.
Yoruba no get problem with any tribe... cool

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by IkpuMmadu: 6:10pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=oluwatosink post=78685130][/quote]

But she is illegitimate child
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=oluwatosink post=78685130][/quote]
Of course... wink

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Dwady(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2019
Sweet
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2019
Fine man + fine woman= see person pikin as e fineeee!!!

6 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2019
Nelson35811:
See below
Why are u so interested in helping nairalanders eh?
Why can't u help elsewhere na? We don't want/need/desire/covet ur fixed games...
Get lost jor undecided

17 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by thechase(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
kiss

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by safarigirl(f): 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
germanized:
Yoruba and Igbo keep collaborating to produce Nigerian half-caste... Upon all our rivalry, we still marry each other. grin

Up Biafra NiaFra grin
LolaRae isn't of Nigerian descent, she was just born in Nigeria. She's half British and half Ghanaian, not Yoruba.

That's why they named their child Yaa and Amaka, not Oluwadara and Amaka

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Stanweezy(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
Igbo and Yoruba are enemies on social media and politics but ally when it comes to s3x and marriage

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But she is illegitimate child

Because you were an orphan due the fact both of your parents died of aids doesn't mean you should be so bitter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by kingBenedict: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Tecno is not an igbo man...

I have to correct that impression for posterity sake.
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
germanized:

Up Biafra NiaFra grin

Tecno is not an igbo in any way
I decide to quote to correct ur impression.
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Ibcrown(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
safarigirl:
LolaRae isn't of Nigerian descent, she was just born in Nigeria. She's half British and half Cameroonian, not Yoruba.
them don come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by rattlesnake(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2019
One day tekno will stand in front of God and Atone for his fornication...
Let him get set for zanku to hell tongue

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
Ibcrown:
them don come

Not even Cameroon. Ghanaaian and British decent. That's where the Yaa is from.

Lola Rae is Yoruba and her child doesn't have a Yoruba name, but a Ghanaian one, how?

2 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Legendguru: 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Tecno is not an igbo in any way I decide to quote to correct ur impression.
Oga teckno na confirm Ibo boy.
He is from Ebonyi State.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2019
Yelobam girls love Igbo boys so much. They can't do without dating them grin grin grin

The dream of every yelobam girl is to marry an Igbo boy.

12 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Firgemachar: 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
germanized:

I know there's one Uche Segun somewhere trying to impress one Sade Ngozi.

Up Biafra NiaFra grin

Fixed... cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by HAKYN1: 6:41pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam girls love Igbo boys so much. They can't do without dating them grin grin grin

The dream of every yelobam girl is to marry an Igbo boy.

Osu, stop taking drugs!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu, stop taking drugs!
Skull miner spotted. Ewedugerian please stay off grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Enugupikin: 6:44pm On May 24, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Tecno is not an igbo man...

I have to correct that impression for posterity sake.
this pained bastaard Edo boy again..if e pain u igbos are shining everywhere go drink sniper

13 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Enugupikin: 6:44pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is from Ebonyi State.
the guy u quoted na Edo boy envious of Igbo progress

13 Likes

Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is from Ebonyi State.

I never dispute that he is from ebonyi state
Re: Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
Enugupikin:
the guy u quoted na Edo boy envious of Igbo progress
hahahaha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.