Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja (16322 Views)

NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by juniorstar(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
So depressed embarassed ..Temple University USA just cancelled my admission that I have celebrated since last month cry

Is it because failure to secure visa or wat payment of tuition fees?
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Frezhkid10(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
So depressed embarassed ..Temple University USA just cancelled my admission that I have celebrated since last month cry
.... what's their reason??
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by harizonal123(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2019
Very critical regime I must confess. Making life tough for the common citizens on a daily basis
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by wink2015(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
Niger delta crude oil money don reduce drastically.

They are looking for means of survival to remain afloat mainly ridiculous taxes.

What did late General Abacha and the rest of the military and civilian rulers did with the crude oil windfall.
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by spirul77: 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
I only pity the common man that uses Abuja roads, another way to extort and suffer the average man
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
There is park and pay service abroad, so quit whining.

It's safer coz you pay people to watch over your vehicle and it'll hardly be stolen thereby creating more employment opportunities.

Think!

Won’t you see what you are paying for, when you park and pay abroad, can’t you see the amenities, you would be proud to pay self.....what’s here to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by hopexter(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2019
Drabeey:
Anyway to loot Nigeria dry is welcome! undecided

Drabeey

Na who go use hunger kill you for this country try you dry always find. grin
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

It's safer coz you pay people to watch over your vehicle and it'll hardly be stolen thereby creating more employment opportunities.

Think!

Won’t you see what you are paying for, when you park and pay abroad, can’t you see the amenities, you would be proud to pay self.....what’s here to be proud of. The horrible roads, the harsh living, even begging them to pay 30,000, 84.8$ , that’s like average person abroad 5 hours salary. Park and pay and they are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by blackboy(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
Next Level !! During GEJ time these guyz were ruthless, heartless etc. I parked in front of my office gate drive way and before I got out they had clamped my tire. Over N25k fine. A second gone fom time paid and they clamp your tire a fine of N5k. To own a car then was at your own risk. Cars disappeared from where they were parked.

2 Likes

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Nukilia: 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
GrowYourSales:
The bill should be called "Keep driving" cheesy
Has your business sales dropped? Check my signature

Keep driving is better...
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by PopeFlatino(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2019
Their cutoff is 78 but I scored 74....on my birthday 26th of last month I received their admission message..we have been celebrating it, despite the fact that nothing has moved up for me since I graduated in 2014 @unn,,no job,I just base for Villa with parents,that was actually the only good news to come my way since then.... Infact I went to make the GtBank payment today for my Visa interview,on coming back my mum gave me the bad news embarassed am so down now,this life has been painful
juniorstar:

Is it because failure to secure visa or wat payment of tuition fees?
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by hopexter(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
I'll give this to Buhari for making elections transparent and the Judicial system Neutral to both Parties. who ever wins take and who ever takes by cheating gets disqualified. This will never happen under PDP reign. undecided
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by PopeFlatino(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
Their cutoff is 78 but I scored 74....on my birthday 26th of last month I received their admission message..we have been celebrating it, despite the fact that nothing has moved up for me since I graduated in 2014 @unn,,no job,I just base for Villa with parents,that was actually the only good news to come my way since then.... Infact I went to make the GtBank payment today for my embassy,on coming back my mum gave me the bad news embarassed am so down now,this life has been painful cry
Frezhkid10:
.... what's their reason??
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
talktrue1:
Bill just to suffer the masses

They are doing you a favour get the bus.
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Bluffly: 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Think!

That abroad is pedestrian friendly and public transportation works unlike what we have here. No Architectural planning. Their focus is more on income generation than creating an organized environment. Mind you when you pay they are not securing your car as it is still at your risk.
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by bilulu(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Think!
why are they only coping those dat will tax d masses more abi dey cannot copy good roads, electricity, and other good tins? why coping only the ones dat will burden is more
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Briller: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Think!

In Nigeria??!! Employment, yes! But security is error. Nobody is interested in watching over your vehicle where it's parked. The common interest is in getting you to pay for the period your vehicle is parked.
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
erico2k2:

Oga park and pay does not mean your car gets looked after, it is not security rather just pay for the space you park i n and let me also let you know, not everywhere abroad you pay to park, there are places in London where parking is free, and that's where park and pay originated from.

True. It shudn be everywhere just commercial areas and certain linking or inner/major roads that are well built and serviced. It was once operational in Lagos during the days of kingsway and bata. Then u pay with coins.
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by VivaLaFrans: 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Stop anti government comments on Nairaland... No matter how wrong Nigerian government is, US cannot tolerate unpatriotic persons...
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Chinashopping84: 9:33pm On May 24, 2019
Ok...
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
The senate passes bills to correct everything elsewhere except in the senate. The humongous corruption legal and illegal going on in the senate won’t be addressed?

Or They do not think it’s part of what is destroying the country?
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by budaatum: 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:
The senate passes bills to correct everything elsewhere except in the senate. The humongous corruption legal and illegal going on in the senate won’t be addressed?

Or They do not think it’s part of what is destroying the country?
How can senate be passing bill for Abuja sef? Are they not Senate of Nigeria anymore?!
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

How can senate be passing bill for Abuja sef? Are they not Senate of Nigeria anymore?!

I think it’s cos the FCT doesn’t have a house of assembly like regular states. Peharps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by uyplus(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Think!

You are downright silly! Your government is yet to sponsor bills for execution of corrupt government officials, it's park and pay that they care more about right? They are more concerned about opening a fulani radio station with government money. Aren't there other tribes in Nigeria? Why should a government specifically open a radio station for a tribe that doesn't even boast of accounting for 1% of the national population? For your information, park and pay services abroad start counting from 30mins. It means, if I park at a spot where people pay to park, and I leave my car with the caution lights in less than 10mins, my car won't be tagged!
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 10:09pm On May 24, 2019
Chai! This feels like 2012 again. I spent N500 everyday back then to park my car at work sad
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Engrgreg231(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2019
This government making irrelevant policies and don't give a damn if the masses are affected negatively

1 Like

Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by PopeFlatino(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2019
U no even dey understand something sad
VivaLaFrans:
Stop anti government comments on Nairaland... No matter how wrong Nigerian government is, US cannot tolerate unpatriotic persons...
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:52pm On May 24, 2019
RIP VIO I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Starts Disinfection Of Markets and Parks (Pictures) / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.