Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana (27167 Views)

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by unclesuruoffi: 4:07pm On May 24, 2019
Femi Falana in a statement on Thursday, disclosed that former President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia ordered the illegal execution over fifty persons, including nine Nigerians in 2005. 

The Human Rights activist and Senior Advocate of Nigeria revealed that on July 21, 2005, the Gambian Navy seized a boat conveying 58 immigrants, including 9 Nigerians, 40 Ghanaians, 3 Senegaleze, 3 Sierra Leoneans and 2 Togolese sailing towards a fishing vessel anchored on the high sea to stowaway to Europe. According to him, two Ghanaian nationals were released to a Ghanaian Government Delegation while another Ghanaian escaped from the custody of the Navy.

Femi Falana however noted that Yahya Jammeh of Gambia ordered the illegal execution over fifty persons including nine Nigerians, of which his firm was able to establish the identity of one. He gave his name as Omozemoje Paul Enagameh. Falana who told the family members of the nine Nigerians that were “illegally executed” to seek redress in the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission currently sitting in Banjil, the Gambia, commended the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama for providing vital information in the investigation, Falana, on behalf of his firm.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/24/yahya-jammeh-ordered-illegal-execution-of-nine-nigerians-in-gambia-falana/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by unclesuruoffi: 4:07pm On May 24, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by fukushaki(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by MorufuAtanda: 4:52pm On May 24, 2019
Jammeh was brutal, he should be hanged.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by BuhariAdvocate: 5:34pm On May 24, 2019
Obasanjo is a weak leader. He can only bully his country men's .same way he handover Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon. I trust President Buhari he will not let it go like that.

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by jimi4us: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Obasanjo is a weak leader. He can only bully his country men's .same way he handover Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon. I trust President Buhari he will not let it go like that.
shut your mouth, and go and ask buhari when $1 will be N1 cos we are waiting

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
Wetin dem do
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by falcon01: 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
what d ya expect

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
Since we don't value our citizens, this matter will not go far.
Nigerians are endangered species.

Nigerians get the most severe punishment in Lybia;
Beheadings in Saudi Arabia;
Xenophobic attacks in SA and other black countries;
Killing squad in Thailand;
Organ harvesting in Malaysia;
Child and forced women prostitution in Europe;
Bokoharam, herdsmen killings.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Mattydaw: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
Dino Right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by RDPMAN: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
That's so sad... I know someday this country will be great and our citizens will be respected all over the world, or I'm I dreaming ?

7 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Nukilia: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
Yaya always act like a devout moslem, carrying Islamic personal effect all over his body but he's wicked than ISIS terrorists.

Why is Africa cursed with these type of leaders?

Just jail the guy and add his fellow compatriots in Nigeria to him

3 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by babzo(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
God bless you Femi Falana. You are truly a good man. Successor to the late Gani!
Dont give up fighting for the voiceless and weak sir.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by omoiyamayor(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
Wicked act

2 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by uselesscountry: 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
Why won’t they execute them when we sing about fraud all the time.

When Nigerian youths are lazy

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by datopaper(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by dapadawee: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
u go wait till eternity
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by hisexcellency34: 8:29pm On May 24, 2019
Falana Don start again
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Keke4higherpurc: 8:29pm On May 24, 2019
Too late....

Meanwhile keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
Edegbai206:
See below

God is too patient sha.... People like you should have run mad already!

3 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by paypalexchanger: 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by inspector1(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=BuhariAdvocate post=78684365]Obasanjo is a weak leader. He can only bully his country men's .same way he handover Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon. I trust President Buhari he will not let it go like that.

U need to borrow sense next time before u talk...... To avoid senseless comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2019
I won't be surprised if Buhari have ordered him to do so.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by helinues: 8:31pm On May 24, 2019
And you are just waking up now?

This life self.. Where is the Jammeh himself? In an exile
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Princedapace(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2019
This is so wrong. Very brutal and wicked of black men against blacks.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by YungMillionaire: 8:32pm On May 24, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.