Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (72039 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Mizwisdom(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2019
British people love frustrating their PMs, it's not new
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 24, 2019
coolitempa:
Useless country populated by effeminate males and dominated by alpha females.... cheesy
You wey dey find visa to escape? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Firgemachar: 7:21pm On May 24, 2019
Ehya

Throughout her tenure was like UK didnt have a PM.

She was quite docile... embarassed

But how can an anti BREXIT PM like her successfully deliver BREXIT

She shouldnt have been PM! angry
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Lexicon123: 7:22pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay at least world can be at peace now.its a slap for men's in those country two women's lead them at the same time.
what’s this one saying?!���

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Origin(f): 7:23pm On May 24, 2019
she had a very difficult task and she handled it quite well considering she was opposed to brexit.

all i want is her most outspoken opponent should be given the baton, lets see what they can achieve.

there has been a lot of hullaboo about her incompetence, without ever providing a solution to britain's brexit problem.

i strongly believe she did her best

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AreaFada2: 7:23pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Obvious she made that declaration under duress. Probably blackmail.

But then, who even gave her the idea of brexit
Brexit was not her making really. Former PM Cameron gave UK a referendum to choose Brexit or remain in EU in 2016. 51. 9% voted for Brexit. 48.1% voted to remain in EU. Majority, however slim, carried the vote.

Because PM Cameron did not want Brexit himself, he resigned and was succeeded by Theresa May. May also didn't want Brexit before the referendum but decided that she can make Brexit happen. Now we all know better.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by zoedew: 7:23pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=aspiring44 post=78686538][/quote]

It’s not about giving in easily as it is about the sensitivity of leadership to followership! Contemporary African political mentality grossly lacks that!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by TempleHouse: 7:24pm On May 24, 2019
eLcastro:
pained ignorant fellow....no one is asking about their constitutional duties.....all he said is 2 women at one point were the most powerful persons or occupied the most powerful position in that country.....but you too stoopid to get that grin grin grin
Then you lack the capacity to understand a simple analogy because there are 3 powerful Women in Great Britain and not 2...
The Queen
The PM
The First Minister
Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Princedapace(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2019
Well, in civilized countries, their leaders are truly leaders.. Just that they are using the brains of our own leaders..
Hi everyone, a friend is conducting a research on family planning for her PhD programme. We need 1600 volunteers to help us with their opinion about family planning in Nigeria. It is a serious research and we need your help to make it a success. It is online based. Kindly read on.

Guys, we are at 131 now. Im glad. Thank u so much.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by eLcastro(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2019
TempleHouse:

Then you lack the capacity to understand a simple analogy because there are 3 powerful Women in Great Britain and not 2...
The Queen
The PM
The First Minister
Get your facts right!
This guy u've gone nuts......go read those comment again...spare us the history....hehehehehehehe...simple pun intended and you cant grab....i don tire....u WIN

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by shogsman(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2019
nepapole:
Eeya... I will miss her. Soo jovial and hilarious. I remember the time she visited us at ijebu-ode grammar school.

Up jogs
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by jorju: 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
nepapole:
Eeya... I will miss her. Soo jovial and hilarious. I remember the time she visited us at ijebu-ode grammar school.

Up Jogs��
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
I hope the perpetual blame trader / redundant coupist learn a lesson from her!
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by onegig(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2019
festacman:
From the first day she assumed office till today, Theresa May has not known any peace because of Brexit. Every week, she would present a Brexit proposal, which would be immediately rejected by MPs as they were on a mission to frustrate her. She must have lost a couple of years off her lifespan. It is time for her and her husband to go on holiday to recover.
She was setup to fail. Not a single PM would come in and be able to fix the issues

James Cameron knew what he was doing dropping the mic after the BS he created. The truth is the best they can do is just go back to the population and get a revote. The country is bleeding seriously and lots of things have been put on hold in the last 3 years just because of Brexit.

There's no way Brexit was going to succeed. You have two sides with very compelling reasons not to compromise. Do they leave with no deal which is a no go area for the UK as the country would be adversely aaffacted or leave with a deal which the Remain team argues is even worse off than remaining because what's the point of the leave campaign if you leave and just get some agreements and not have a say in the affairs of the EU which to me is a quite true.

Democracy sometimes ain't the best deal especially in this age of misinformation and fake news. People vote based on social media sentiments not on facts. Too many points of information that it is hard to even to sieve through what is true and what is a lie.

Quite sad for her .

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2019
nepapole:

That is serious bro and what year was that?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 24, 2019
Quite unfortunate.
She had a turbulent administration.

If only Jeremy corbyn can be PM so that we can see what he can do.
Since he enjoys criticizing every move this woman made.
Anyway na opposition.
Theresa go and rest you have done your best smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AreaFada2: 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
Origin:
she had a very difficult task and she handled it quite well considering she was opposed to brexit.

all i want is her most outspoken opponent should be given the baton, lets see what they can achieve.

there has been a lot of hullaboo about her incompetence, without ever providing a solution to britain's brexit problem.

i strongly believe she did her best

May is a good technocrat but not a good politician. She was never going to be able to persuade hard core Brexiteers in her party. She took on the job at a difficult time. In normal times she could have ruled for around 10 years. If nothing major happened along the way.

Anyone taking over now will find it very hard. Especially any of the serial "coup plotters" like BoJo. With bloody hands, so many people will want him to fail too. Michael Gove is much more level headed and pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
001spice:
Who is theresa may,is she a hollywood actress ?

Yes. She was a actress in so many James Bond film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by bmos(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
mybestlove:
That's their own wahala

Woman na woman. Forget the bravado some of them put up from time to time. Nothing like Iron lady. Weaker sex they call them.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Femeto: 7:36pm On May 24, 2019
She exited before Brexit. grin grin She got what she deserved
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Who be this?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

He's a Biafran making common sense. Your ewedu filled conehead may not comprehend

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by gbishman: 7:38pm On May 24, 2019
No single tear drop, drama queen
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Who be this?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]
Na me n him dey ikotun bus stop right now.Him dey sell slippers,me dey sell boxers

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by SmartMugu: 7:43pm On May 24, 2019
nepapole:
Are u dreaming? grin
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2019
frowland:

Please I am a biafran. I have not eaten today! Help me with some money so I can eat and be healthy to fight the cause. embarassed
Go ask your mother who your father is,' you're not a Biafran, Biafrans are not hungry.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Gerrard59(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

May is a good technocrat but not a good politician. She was never going to persuade hard core Brexiteers in her party. She took on the job at a difficult time. In normal times she could have ruled for around 10 years. If nothing major happened along the way.

Anyone taking over now will find it very hard. Especially any of the serial "coup plotters" like BoJo With bloody hands, so many people will want him to fail too. Michael Gove is much more level headed and pragmatic.

But punters predict he's the one likely to become the PM. However, from observations, most Britons dislike Boris. Is it because of his rash and Trump-like behaviour? As for Jeremy, he comes across as darn too incompetent. A civilised Maduro and a Bernie Sanders in London.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Who be this?

He is the same person you're begging for yoonity to be in the same country with you animal.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by frowland(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Go ask your mother who your father is,' you're not a Biafran, Biafrans are not hungry.

Please help a brother!! Ndi ara. Only to post useless propaganda pictures una sabi. Help someone mba. Biko comot for my space.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Who be this?

He is the same person you're begging for yoonity to be in the same country with you animal in the zoo.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
can this happen in Nigeria, instead the person will tell you it is his right, party members will follow suite, then the section of where he came from will threaten fire n thunder
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
Your country that is dominated by males how far have they progressed ?
BuhariAdvocate is just recycling APCheat talking points upandan.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.