Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? (680 Views)

New Book! "Great Success" Motivational/self Help now available on Jumia / How To Make ₦50,000 In First Month In Ranktribe G-20 Jumia J-force As A Student / Are You Educated? Make Money With Your Writing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Looking for ways to increase your Passive Income?
Well look no further for you have come across the right opportunity. JumiaPay is a newly introduced method that gives 1k bonus a 200recharge of any new referrer you make. To know more. DM me for more information on what you are required to do.
Dont wanna share links here cos its against the nairaland rule. I will be banned If you re interested and dont know how to go about it. Message me on whatsApp for the full gist. On 08074268137.

One of the things that distinguishes the poor from the rich is opportinity.
Attached is a screeshot the referrer I had a while ago

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
If you are still interested its not too late. The difference between the rich and the poor is opportunity utilized. Jumia is still paying with nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Just DM me on how on 08074268137

If y considering in ur mind that this is a scam. Its not. Check out my balance after many transactions

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2019
Are you still doubting?
Just earned 2k more tonight vianJumiaPay.

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2019
Evening
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2019
Now 8% cashback on all transactions. You've got two ways to make money. Throught transactions or referree( the best) or both
As e dey hot

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Still Paying
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? by Gwandana: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2019 Animal Husbandry Practical Specimen / Undergraduate And Postgraduate Programs In Caleb University, Lagos / Graphics Design Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.