Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (41391 Views)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin Good one, EFCC is working.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Neddstark: 8:59pm On May 24, 2019
I work from home. Im into web design. Thunder fire that neighbor wey wan set me up as yahoo boy.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2019
Very good.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
So you don’t have a laptop?
SEONaijaExpert:
Every yahoo boy is only waiting for his own time to be caught except he leaves the ugly trade.

Why chose to make other people cry? Why chose to deny people of their hard earned money? Why chose to make Nigeria look more terrible than it is already?

Even as it seem the society is decayed to the point of educated youths supporting cyber crimes and clamouring for their release.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Tomide007: 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Efcc no con get another work again
Whats the meaning of efcc....is like saying ronaldo no get work to dey play football
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
Neddstark:
I work from home. Im into web design. Thunder fire that neighbor wey wan set me up as yahoo boy.

Nothing is impossible
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Tomide007: 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
Neddstark:
At least your name is not james milner from ireland...efcc is not that dumb.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Tomide007: 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:
A laptop, mercedes benz and rx 350....ure just trying to paint the wrong picture.....i also own an rx 350 and i passed beside efcc office at iyaganku in ibadan today nobody harassed me....its not everyone efcc is picking up...dem no be sars ..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:

At least your name is not james milner from ireland...efcc is not that dumb.

I have like 3 laptops

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:

A laptop, mercedes benz and rx 350....ure just trying to paint the wrong picture.....i also own an rx 350 and i passed beside efcc office at iyaganku in ibadan today nobody harassed me....its not everyone efcc is picking up...dem no be sars ..

Those guys passed their office or they went to their house? I have 3 laptops and a Mercedes Benz 2017 e400
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by rusher14: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
grin
Some people think 419 is a profession and one to be proud of for thst matter.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 9:09pm On May 24, 2019
With all the fraud money see how dirty and scruffy they look

If you have poverty of the mind and you don't get rid of that first,that poverty in your mind will begin to reflect on the outside.that's why the bible said A MAN DOESN'T CONSIST OF WHAT HE HAS BUT THE ABUNDANCE OF HIS HEART.

Shioor.adiye toshu tioto,ara elowa.e dey for your body.cyber thieves.even adenuga,otedola and co who are wealthy today didn't do all this wahala before they earned their money so why not kuku do it the legit way.you're good with ICT,do it legit,you're good in convincing strangers to do business with you all that are good skills and talents, chanell it the right way and earn money that will give you peace of mind and stability instead of online online 419

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:
Everybody that owns a laptop now is a yahoo boy. Thank you Mr dullard and Mr dunce.

There are incriminating evidence, bro.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 9:10pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:
What has your question got to do with cyber crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
With all the fraud money see how dirty and scruffy they look

If you have poverty of the mind and you don't get rid of that first,that poverty in your mind will begin to reflect on the outside.that's why the bible said A MAN DOESN'T CONSIST OF WHAT HE HAS BUT THE ABUNDANCE OF HIS HEART.

Shioor.adiye toshu tioto,ara elowa.e dey for your body.cyber thieves

Most of these young yahoo boys they drive cars but look scrawny looking with their dreads and slippers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
Efcc is just catching these boys effortlessly. Seems they have upgraded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
BiggyB242:

There are incriminating evidence, bro.

Having a laptop?
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What has your question got to do with cyber crime?

If you have then you are a fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by olaolaking: 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
Hedonini:
Nonsense. Very backward country. You're forcing them to pose with laptops as 'exhibit", because laptop na weapon? This is what you get when you populate important government institutions like the EFCC with barely educated bastards, employed via Nepotism - through one senator or oba or emir or the other. Fools who are not even qualified to be typists in a business centre, but because of the terribly flawed and unjust Nigerian system, they would become EFCC staff.

Laptop is not a prohibited or illegal equipment that connotes crime, so why are you forcing the so-called suspects to pose with it? What message are you sending to the illiterate and unenlightened masses in Nigeria? That anyone they see with a laptop should be considered a fraudster?

In this case, you are one of the uninformed. Is it only weapons that they can display? Many of you just piss me up when you speak as if you have knowledge of everything.

For your information, anything you use to as a tool carry out an illegal action is an exhibit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 9:14pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:

If you have then you are a fraudster
Be consoling yourself there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2019
Sonnobax15:
More marlians 2 qo down!!!...

As much as I like this if u don’t fix the economy and create legitimate options or reforms for these boys the trend will either continue or create a worse vice that may become another plague. I hope it won’t get to that.

EFCC has to be smart enough to know why these boys fall into these crimes deal with it also. The Politicians are stealing and getting away with it is not a good example for the masses.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:15pm On May 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Be consoling yourself there

Hiss. You are dumb
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mcslize: 9:15pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:

I have like 3 laptops

Your own don be. Bro, sell two cuz now everyone now sees laptops as a symbol of fraud. So, anyone with a laptop who doesn't go to work from 6 to 6 is now a fraudstar.

This is becoming a myopic mentality from the majority of people.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2019
Yahoo highest employer of youths and IGR in Nigeria!
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by nelson7777: 9:18pm On May 24, 2019
D guy on dread is on nairaland, I actually feel sorry for him

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 9:20pm On May 24, 2019
BiggyB242:

Most of these young yahoo boys they drive cars but look scrawny looking with their dreads and slippers.
the funny thing is that many of these boys are intelligent and talented but mentally lazy.its very possible to be intelligent, smart but mentally lazy. That's what people fail to realize.you think its easy to convince oyinbo? Talk more of an online stranger?these guys are good in web designing,ICT and so many other high tech creativity and ingenuity but instead of diverting that talent to benefit themselves and family, they'll rather do Yahoo. Meanwhile their foolishness didn't make them realise that if they create an online isshh,Microsoft or Facebook can pick them up and use them.before they know it they become millionaires in a twinkle of an eye but they'll rather do online 419 and get dirty money that won't even be worth all the wahala and stress just to show for the gram or impress one little prostitute at the club that has not found her bearing in life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Billy0naire(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2019
Cybercrime cannot be stopped, in fact, it will only get worse. The civilized countries know this, which is why they are implementing the Beast 666 System and transitioning to cashless digital systems.

EFCC is simply going to jail nearly every young man out there, cos they think they want to impress the West by bastardizing their own citizens in Southern Nigeria.

EFCC needs to take a trip into the DarkWeb and see how Credit Cards and Bank accounts are sold for cheap with Bitcoins. Even Drugs are shipped from the Darkweb.

I keep saying if Yahoo Yahoo can give me money for a private jet, I would have wrecked havoc on the internet myself. But I do not know if I need to set up a Place to teach these young guys how to legitimately make more money on the internet through High ticket deals. There is money everywhere online, but crime seems to be fast-lane. But with patience and the right research one can make millions of dollars online legitimately.

Nigeria's Government manufactures Poverty and think a Hungry man will not buy a Laptop and get internet and find some opportunities to survive. I am confident that the Government will spend more money feeding the prisoners until they get no more money to feed them. Then they will stop the arrests.

It is so easy to make money online. Very very easy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by googlZa86e5(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria Beats Qatar 4-0 in fifa under 20 world cup!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TExUxLzH-s <<<<<<<Qatar vs Nigeria 0-4:All goals and Highlights U_20
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2019
Hedonini:
Nonsense. Very backward country. You're forcing them to pose with laptops as 'exhibit", because laptop na weapon? This is what you get when you populate important government institutions like the EFCC with barely educated bastards, employed via Nepotism - through one senator or oba or emir or the other. Fools who are not even qualified to be typists in a business centre, but because of the terribly flawed and unjust Nigerian system, they would become EFCC staff.

Laptop is not a prohibited or illegal equipment that connotes crime, so why are you forcing the so-called suspects to pose with it? What message are you sending to the illiterate and unenlightened masses in Nigeria? That anyone they see with a laptop should be considered a fraudster?

Sense kill you, it's unfortunate we find ourselves in this refuse call Nigeria. Even the senseless and educated illiterate badbelle youths will be happy. It's a shame the highest Intelligence organization we've is EFCC in civilized countries they'll be mere cleaners because their intelligence is very low spits*

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by bluefilm: 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
Well done so much EFCC for the good job well done.

No peace for the wicked.

All Yahoo boys must be brought to book to answer for their despicable crime.

Criminals. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.