Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! (1888 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Am Tired Of Been Single. / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Am Tired Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by slimjohn2k5: 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Call me
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Mobi47(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Don't worry u will get a better man this year. just continue to b good and pure....I wish I can marry u right away but I no de ready D's yr wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by SilentVboy: 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
@wealth25....first of all, I salute you for your courage for speaking up.

Well, I want u to know that marriage is not a play play issue. Its not BF and GF game. So you have to be careful in your choice of partner or else IF U RUSH INTO MARRIAGE DUE TO AGE, U WILL RUSH OUT ALSO.

One bitter truth that many ladies fail to accept is that "not all women will get married". Yes its true because the population of women is much more than that of men and many men are not ready to settle down.
Instead they want to have fun.

So be careful of some NL that will contact u and if truly you are a virgin, make sure u don't allow any man sex u till u get married.

Or else , many will contact u since u need a husband just for the purpose of deceiving u, then after sex, will run away.

Take care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 8:15pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:
My story goes like this.
Sometime in 2014,I was engaged to a man I loved and loves me as well(as he claimed), but don't know how the relationship scattered all of a sudden..I cried and cried because I loved him with everything I had but what can I do,,than just put myself together and move on..Since then I found it so difficult to love again but lately, i decided to give it a trial again as am approaching my late 20s already but I notice that whatever relationship I tried getting into ends up for no just cost within 2 months. I don't have a bad character, am a v good cook, am beautiful and still pure (a virgin )which was the promise i made to God when i was still tender. I have fasted prayed and cried to God to the extent of almost loosing my flare to pray. Am even afraid of visiting men of God this days because when u visit them the first thing they'd talk about is money..which I don't have much for now..Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do to break this yoke? Because i want to surely settle down this 2019. Am tired of been a virgin,I want to know what it feels like to have sex..Am sorry if this is not the right place for this but I'll appreciate it if solutions are proffered. Help a weeping sister pls,,Thanks.
can we start a relationship? I believe nothing spiritual is wrong with u, I also want to settle down this year and you seem to possess some of the qualities I like in a woman. not joking
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by classicdessy(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
Send me a chat on whatsapp 07036976821 if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
SilentVboy:
@wealth25....first of all, I salute you for your courage for speaking up.

Well, I want u to know that marriage is not a play play issue. Its not BF and GF game. So you have to be careful in your choice of partner or else IF U RUSH INTO MARRIAGE DUE TO AGE, U WILL RUSH OUT ALSO.

One bitter truth that many ladies fail to accept is that "not all women will get married". Yes its true because the population of women is much more than that of men and many men are not ready to settle down.
Instead they want to have fun.

So be careful of some NL that will contact u and if truly you are a virgin, make sure u don't allow any man sex u till u get married.

Or else , many will contact u since u need a husband just for the purpose of deceiving u, then after sex, will run away.

Take care.
Thanks a lot for this piece of advice..but despite the fact that I wanna settle down anytime soon.I'll still maintain celibacy till marriage because its a covenant between i and God.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

can we start a relationship? I believe nothing spiritual is wrong with u, I also want to settle down this year and you seem to possess some of the qualities I like in a woman. not joking
Do u think nothing actually spiritual is wrong??.Was a scared that was why I came here for opinions.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Do u think nothing actually spiritual is wrong??.Was a scared that was why I came here for opinions.
there is nothing wrong with u, most guys if u refuse to give them sex in a relationship they would stylishly end the relationship but for me I am ready to wait till our wedding night. in all I think why u keep having a short relationship is because u refused to give sex.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by SilentVboy: 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Thanks a lot for this piece of advice..but despite the fact that I wanna settle down anytime soon.I'll still maintain celibacy till marriage because its a covenant between i and God.
I love this. Pls maintain it. Its not easy but try. Your husband will appreciate u more.

You deserve the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

there is nothing wrong with u, most guys if u refuse to give them sex in a relationship they would stylishly end the relationship but for me I am ready to wait till our wedding night. in all I think why u keep having a short relationship is because u refused to give sex.
Really??...someone clearly stated this to me sometime ago,,I think ur right.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 24, 2019
Mobi47:
Don't worry u will get a better man this year. just continue to b good and pure....I wish I can marry u right away but I no de ready D's yr wink
Amen,,Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by SilentVboy: 8:54pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

And as a piece of advise, if any NL wants to request for your friendship, (just as I have started seeing one here), quickly click on their monicker and go check out their past post or thread.

From what they chat about and how they chat, u will get a hint on the kind of person he is. Take care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
SilentVboy:
And as a piece of advise, if any NL wants to request for your friendship, (just as I have started seeing one here), quickly click on their monicker and go check out their past post or thread.

From what they chat about and how they chat, u will get a hint on the kind of person he is. Take care
Thank u so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 8:59pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Really??...someone clearly stated this to me sometime ago,,I think ur right.
can we start up a relationship? don't see my request as being rude.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

can we start up a relationship? don't see my request as being rude.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 9:05pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:
Yes
how do I reach u? I tried sending u an email but it wasn't going through.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=78689749]
how do I reach u? I tried sending u an email but it wasn't going through. [/quot
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 9:24pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

You can drop ur WhatsApp num,,then I'll reach u or u can reach me for me to give u my num.
I will advise u delete this before guys will start to disturb u claiming to be me

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

You can drop ur WhatsApp num,,then I'll reach u or u can reach me via for me to give u my num.
I have actually sent u an email.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by rtdCivilservant: 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

You can drop ur WhatsApp num,,then I'll reach u or u can reach me via email at. for me to give u my num.
I have also sent my contact.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Aladdin1(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2019
wow!!! i need someone like you in my life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
wealth25:

l think this is your problem.. l cant imagine myself dating someone like you tho.. too much religious... fun fact.
From observations religious ladies find it difficult to get a husband, cos you are too docile, inactive and talk about God all the time, less fun to be with... just cheer up. Add some spice to your life.. you can still remain a virgin if you want... but you need to spice up your life thats my advice tho

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Dothraki:
l think this is your problem.. l cant imagine myself dating someone like you tho.. too much religious... fun fact.
From observations religious ladies find it difficult to get a husband, cos you are too docile, inactive and talk about God all the time, less fun to be with... just cheer up. Add some spice to your life.. you can still remain a virgin if you want... but you need to spice up your life thats my advice tho
Don't be judgemental here..becos u know nothing about me...That i made such promise to God doesn't mean that am too religious..Yes i might be a bit quiet but not inactive.. and talking about fun to be with,,am not a boring person atal..people always wants me around them becos they see themself laughing hard for everything I say..And I can't imagine myself dating someone like you too cos u are too harsh.. Thank u
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Litigant(f): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
wealth25:

Don't be judgemental here..becos u know nothing about me...That i made such promise to God doesn't mean that am too religious..Yes i might be a bit quiet but not inactive.. and talking about fun to be with,,am not a boring person atal..people always wants me around them becos they see themself laughing hard for everything I say..And I can't imagine myself dating someone like you too cos u are too harsh.. Thank u
good afternoon, how did it go? did u and rtcivilservant start a relationship? give us update. love and wish u well
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Litigant:
good afternoon, how did it go? did u and rtcivilservant start a relationship? give us update. love and wish u well
I tried chatting her up, but she's kinda of passive on social media. Could take 12hours or more to reply a message! And considering the fact that distance is there, the whole thing doesn't look healthy enough to birth a relationship talkless of a serious one, although she's beautiful enough to be wanted by many but her communication is poor! I wish her all the best lollzz.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Litigant(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tosinex:
I tried chatting her up, but she's kinda of passive on social media. Could take 12hours or more to reply a message! And considering the fact that distance is there, the whole thing doesn't look healthy enough to birth a relationship talkless of a serious one, although she's beautiful enough to be wanted by many but her communication is poor! I wish her all the best lollzz.
awww sad
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by saidubaba: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please can we start something cos am really tired of being single and I want to settle down before 2019 ends
Engrakins247@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tosinex:
Hmmm who are u again.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Litigant:
awww sad
@ litigant Ur profile tells u are a female.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Litigant(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
wealth25:
@ litigant Ur profile tells u are a female.
yes I am
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Litigant:
yes I am
But u talk and look like a male..hmmm it is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Add Up For Hook Up In And With Calabar Guys And Girls. / Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.