Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? (1459 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
I had sex with my gf this morning (flesh to flesh)

And since then.. I've been scared.. been having joint pain and headache.

I am scared.. but she's fresh , not even a single spot on her body.

Could I have been infected ?
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by rtdCivilservant: 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
Born2conquer:

picture of both of u having sex or .......

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2019
Born2conquer:

Our decision makes or destroys us. You were fully aware when you decided to trust her without regards to your well-being. Live with whatever comes out from it. Condoms are one of the cheapest commodities in Nigeria but no, you want to catch fun angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
You had raw sex with ur babe this morning then u think ur having HIV symptoms this evening... what kind of alien sh1t did u smoke?

11 Likes

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
dairykidd:
You had raw sex with ur babe this morning then u think ur having HIV symptoms this evening... what kind of alien sh1t did u smoke?
I started feeling somehow immediately embarassed
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
Born2conquer:

Quit playing... Drink 3 days soaked and grated ginger, garlic and turmeric for one week thank me later

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by CosmicGoat: 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
Born2conquer:

Congratulations.
You've just donated your place in the universe for a fleeting primal pressure.
I see. Yes. With my third eye.
Your aura is drab,your frequency untuned, your soul empty.
Something must have sucked your very essence dry.
And we all know who it is.
You're merely a husk.
A dry and drab shell of your former self.
The universe is not pleased.

#CosmicGoat
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by mercenary: 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
Is it the first time youre going royco with her? Because this your post is already annoying everyone around me... So medLab no dey your area? if you feel say your babe na ashaka no come here come dey disturb my MB oh... Carry ur matter go una village council

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Realist1(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

picture of both of u having sex or .......

Which kind fear be dis ? So HIV infection symptoms now show within a few minutes? HIV test is not done by seeing her fresh skin.Moreso a male partner contracting HIV from one round of sex and first time sex with a new partner with HIV is difficult as I read last time.That is If you have no injuries on your joystick.Guy brave up,you can take her for HIV test tomorow if she is positive then right there at the clinic or run with her result to another health center or HIV center they will give you PEP, it stands for Post Exposure Prophylaxis.You can tell them you slept with an olosho if taking her for a test isn't possible.PEP needs to be taken within 72hrs of having unprotected sex.The health center workers always want a good proof of you being at risk before giving you the drug.The drug is expensive but it's given free though talking about foreign aids.
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by MJBOLT: 8:33pm On May 24, 2019
so nairaland is now a medical laboratory undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by SilentVboy: 9:05pm On May 24, 2019
@op, OK u mean u committed Fornication with your GF right?..

OK, so now, Nairaland has suddenly turned to lab diagnostic centre right?

Weldone, better go to the right lab and be sure. And stop fornicating , save yourself from more wahala.

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Deepfeel(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
grin from which village?

1 Like

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2019
No be HIV AIDS u get oo na HIV Maagun u get... Hope say u never start to summersault or dey drink too much garri oo..

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2019
guy its nothing, you're not infected. just take PEP and update your sexcapade
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 9:07pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:
How soon?
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
Op u funnycheesy. U just had sex raw with a girl and u wonderin if u contacted itcheesy already. Anyway just wait after 3 months then go to a govt hospital and do a hiv test
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
Realist1:

Which kind fear be dis ? So HIV infection symptoms now show within a few minutes? HIV test is not done by seeing her fresh skin.Moreso a male partner contracting HIV from one round of sex and first time sex with a new partner with HIV is difficult as I read last time.That is If you have no injuries on your joystick.Guy brave up,you can take her for HIV test tomorow if she is positive then right there at the clinic or run with her result to another health center or HIV center they will give you PEP, it stands for Post Exposure Prophylaxis.You can tell them you slept with an olosho if taking her for a test isn't possible.PEP needs to be taken within 72hrs of having unprotected sex.The health center workers always want a good proof of you being at risk before giving you the drug.The drug is expensive but it's given free though talking about foreign aids.
undecided
Realist1:

Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 6:24pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks Guys! We’ve had several flesh to flesh sex since that time.

No cause for panic
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by agbangam: 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
This one nah indohmie pikin o grin
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Stevyne: 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:
Thanks Guys! We’ve had several flesh to flesh sex since that time.

No cause for panic
But you get HIV now
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by clevybrown(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
Congrats... U deserve a standing ovation grin grin grin
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
Get some balls man.. Someone that slept with a positive girlfriend for a good number of time never tested positive... U not
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
Stevyne:

But you get HIV now
No o! We are both negative

I was scared then
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
stinflame:
Get some balls man.. Someone that slept with a positive girlfriend for a good number of time never tested positive... U not
She is not positive

Seems i was scared then!! Because it was the first time

But now, it’s daily
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Born2conquer: 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
agbangam:
This one nah indohmie pikin o grin
That was then
Re: Am I HIV/AIDS Positive? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 10, 2020
Born2conquer:

She is not positive

Seems i was scared then!! Because it was the first time

But now, it’s daily

Glad u found out .Even if she was,u aren't getting it so easily..Women are more prone.

(1) (Reply)

When Love Turns Wicked / Puff-Puff Seller Creates Scene After Meeting A Hooker And He Could Not Pay / Butt Enhancing Tight Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.