Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment (6518 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by olatade(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
The Department of State Services DSS has barricaded the country home of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in an attempt to arrest him. The DSS want the former President to defend his allegations raised in accusing Buhari of plotting to use Boko Haram, herdsmen to Islamize Nigeria.

Obasanjo, who spoke on the topic, “Mobilizing Nigeria’s human& natural resources for national development and stability” also said both Boko Haram and herdsmen acts of violence were not treated as they should at the beginning.

According to him, “They have both incubated and developed beyond what Nigeria can handle alone. They are now combined and internationalized with ISIS in control.

The DSS noted that it is necessary for Obasanjo to come to the commission office to answer questions on the weighty allegations leveled against the Government of Nigeria.

Currently, the DSS has surrounded the farmland of Olusegun Obasanjo to arrest him. Culled from ThePointerNews

https://www.independent.ng/dss-barricades-obasanjos-ota-farm-over-islamisation-comment/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Jayslicky: 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
This government is living on brutality and favouritism, obasanjo aired his own observation and it's up to the government to debunk it.
Instead they keep proving obasanjo right.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by CityNGR: 8:58pm On May 24, 2019
grin arrest him joor... he's the one kidnapping all over Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by helinues: 8:58pm On May 24, 2019
Pinshure or.....

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Godjone(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
Buhari will not only destroy Nigeria with misgovernance but has also come to set the country ablaze. May God help him and DSS to effect this arrest

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by greatiyk4u(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
Long over due

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by orion7: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
obj said the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Firgemachar: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
Nonsense!

Obasanjo can't be arrested!!

Why barricade Why don't you just break in and pick him up

12 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Bakerdav: 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
Fake news, they can't arrest him

4 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by SLAP44: 9:14pm On May 24, 2019
What the FG doesn't know is that they can't push we omoluabis to the wall!

They have no powers to stop our anger we we get ready for them. They better not touch OBJ or OPC will act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by nijabazaar: 9:14pm On May 24, 2019
If this x true....Buhari is a legend!

The legend that will unwittingly break up this shitholean contraption.

Arrest Obasanjo and just perhaps, southern nigeria will be united or breakup finally

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by technuel: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
Obj is a man
men stand and speak eye ball to eye ball with their fellow man and tells them the truth.

Tinubu is a WOman and a very greedy and selfish human being but he us lucky to belong to an ass licking region.

If Nigeria survives in the hand of Buhari........

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by lastmessenger: 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
I pray this is not true. If not police, army,DSS and all security outfit combined together may not be able to contain the ripple effect of their action.
Southerners have tolerated enough from the North. Don't push us so hard.

7 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Amuocha: 9:44pm On May 24, 2019
Useless APC

5 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by danny56: 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
War is brooding in Nigeria.... Believe it or not.. northerners will be major casualty on this. I have seen it!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by LibertyRep: 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
With the #100Billion and the proposed Radio Station, the DSS does not need OBJ to substantiate any allegation again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by pdppower: 10:11pm On May 24, 2019
It's a big lie. I stay behind Obasanjo Farms at Ota, passed through the road in front of the farm and there is no sign of any police blocking the entrance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by suremanpatriot: 2:30am On May 25, 2019
So whn did he bcom a christian?
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by nicepoker101(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2019
danny56:
War is brooding in Nigeria.... Believe it or not.. northerners will be major casualty on this. I have seen it!!!!!
I hope you are aware that most of the weapons in the country is stored up north.

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by ablelin: 4:20am On May 25, 2019
The arrest pf Obasanjo could only happen in their dreams, well, I don't believe this news. Currently, the man in Nigeria that will arrest Obasanjo must have two hearts. Even if Buhari tried to arrest him, then I know the man was actually sent to break Nigeria into pieces which is good anyway. But the game of the top echelon is out there for all to see, if I say balkal, you say ni, another man say zation, omo na you Sabi.....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by mcjohny(m): 4:50am On May 25, 2019
game over man
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by BuhariAdvocate: 6:03am On May 25, 2019
Although I want Buhari to jail Obasanjo. But this is fake news.

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by wowcatty: 6:39am On May 25, 2019
Obasanjo is not an OMOLUABI by any stretch, he's 3x a bastardd, the only man alive who hates his mother so much. So if DSS can get him before Yoruba youths do, that will be the greatest favour this govt can do for the Yoruba nation, people like Obasanjo must be destroyed for Yorubaland to rise. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bola Ige and lately Tinubu, Obasanjo has single-handedly stood against these OJULOWO OMOLUABI and destroyed Yorubaland, Yoruba youths should have killed him longtime ago. I hope the DSS or whatever its called can make itself useful on this one.

And Opc must get its act right and define its purpose, it's supposed to be a group for Yoruba alone and Obasanjo is not Yoruba.

SLAP44:
What the FG doesn't know is that they can't push we omoluabis to the wall!

They have no powers to stop our anger we we get ready for them. They better not touch OBJ or OPC will act.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by wowcatty: 6:44am On May 25, 2019
Obasanjo is a coward who was shot in the back during the war cos he was running away, something he had in common with his brother that also ran to Ivory coast at the same time.

ablelin:
The arrest pf Obasanjo could only happen in their dreams, well, I don't believe this news. Currently, the man in Nigeria that will arrest Obasanjo must have two hearts. Even if Buhari tried to arrest him, then I know the man was actually sent to break Nigeria into pieces which is good anyway. But the game of the top echelon is out there for all to see, if I say balkal, you say ni, another man say zation, omo na you Sabi.....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2019
wowcatty:
Obasanjo is not an OMOLUABI by any stretch, he's 3x a bastardd, the only man alive who hates his mother so much. So if DSS can get him before Yoruba youths do, that will be the greatest favour this govt can do for the Yoruba nation, people like Obasanjo must be destroyed for Yorubaland to rise. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bola Ige and lately Tinubu, Obasanjo has single-handedly stood against these OJULOWO OMOLUABI and destroyed Yorubaland, Yoruba youths should have killed him longtime ago. I hope the DSS or whatever its called can make itself useful on this one.

And Opc must get its act right and define its purpose, it's supposed to be a group for Yoruba alone and Obasanjo is not Yoruba.

And how many of the people you mentioned became president?

2 Likes

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by Blazebond(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2019
Dss and buhari nor get that liver,na me blazebond tell una.

1 Like

Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by orisa37: 8:55am On May 25, 2019
This is neither Abacha's Military Regime nor Buhari/Idiagbon's Era. We are in a Democracy. The DSS should clear out and apologise for their rude and illegal occupation of Obj's neigbourhood.
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by orisa37: 9:01am On May 25, 2019
If this is true, OBJ should sue them immediately. This is Democracy not Dictatorship. The silly DSS are misfiring.
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by RichBoy247: 9:05am On May 25, 2019
I know that Obasanjo will be disgraced. Buhari is not Goatluck that is a weakling. If Obasanjo wants to join Ojukwu, Nnamdi Cownu and IPOB, he will be given the Nnamdi Cownu's and Ojuwku's treatment. Buhari is a war veteran and he will prove it again and again.
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by orisa37: 9:07am On May 25, 2019
Misfire. We shall see where it will land DSS.
Re: Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment by RichBoy247: 9:13am On May 25, 2019
orisa37:
This is neither Abacha's Military Regime nor Buhari/Idiagbon's Era. We are in a Democracy. The DSS should clear out and apologise for their rude and illegal occupation of Obj's neigbourhood.

Go there and stone the DSS to prove that this is no military regime. Stones don't cost money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA To Investigate ₦11,300 Extortion Allegation – General Manager / SERAP Writes Adamu,seeks Probe Of ‘Missing Billions’ In Water Ministry / Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.