Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget (945 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Lite Released Date, Likely Spec And Features / Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Spec And Price / Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by DBright123(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
I need to get a new smartphone, i will kindly appreciate your suggestions of good phone with the following specs. My budget is #30,000

1. Lasting battery. The battery should be able to withstand long hours online.
2. 2gb and above RAM
3. At least 16GB ROM
4. Removable battery (I don't like in built battery)
5.Good camera (lets say 16MP)
6. And finally the phone should be rugged having ability to withstand stress.

Your suggestions are all welcome.
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 24, 2019
Lol sorry to bust your bubble but modern smart phones come with non removable batteries. So as to prevent circulation of fake one's

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by DBright123(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol sorry to bust your bubble but modern smart phones come with non removable batteries. So as to prevent circulation of fake one's

Really, thank you for that, i never knew. Could you please suggest any phone with the above?
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2019
Debramaye:
Chai, thicker body shocked shocked
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by OVA200(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2019
You are asking too much for your budget bro

But I can suggest LEAGOO M13
removable battery
4GB RAM
32GB ROM
Android 9
6" screen
Helio A22 chipset
3000 mah (5-6 hours browsing)

but you will need to add 5K
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by bravesoul247(m): 3:55am On May 25, 2019
Debramaye:
exactly!
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by bravesoul247(m): 3:58am On May 25, 2019
DBright123:
I need to get a new smartphone, i will kindly appreciate your suggestions of good phone with the following specs. My budget is #30,000

2. 2gb and above RAM
3. At least 16GB ROM

Bro, just add like 6k and get the latest and just released TECNO Spark 3. Its very reliable. Please stay away from brands with weird names
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by elantraceey(f): 3:58am On May 25, 2019
Umidigi A3 pro
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Itsmedozie: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
bravesoul247:
Bro, just add like 6k and get the latest and just released TECNO Spark 3. Its very reliable. Please stay away from brands with weird names
Tecno in 2019
I raugh out roud

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Itsmedozie: 8:30am On May 25, 2019
op
just add few thousands and get the Xiaomi redmi 6A
or Nokia 2.1( 1gb ram but better than most tecno 2gb ram phones)
cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Gabson001(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2019
bravesoul247:
Tecno keh, he said 2gig ram spark3 is 1gig sir

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On May 25, 2019
DBright123:

2. 2gb and above RAM
3. At least 16GB ROM

For 18K, you would get an Umidigi A1 Pro....... For under 30K, you would get either the Umidigi A3 or Umidigi A3 Pro....

For 35K, you would get the Umidigi A5 Pro.........

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Freelancerx: 12:35pm On May 25, 2019
Add small money and buy tecno spark 3, you will enjoy it.
DBright123:

2. 2gb and above RAM
3. At least 16GB ROM

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by bravesoul247(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
Gabson001:

there's one for 2gb ram
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by bravesoul247(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
Itsmedozie:

Tecno in 2019
I raugh out roud
It's a smartphone na, abi?
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by saxby(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
the spark 3 is your best choice.
DBright123:

2. 2gb and above RAM
3. At least 16GB ROM

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Gabson001(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
there's one for 2gb ram
How much is that one?
Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by saxby(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
there is a 2gb ram variant, even the pro version is 2gb ram too.
Gabson001:

Re: Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget by Gabson001(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
saxby:
there is a 2gb ram variant, even the pro version is 2gb ram too.
How much is the pro version?

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone XI Launches Another Leaks With Full Screen Touch Id / A50 / Is The Camon 11 Better Than The Samsung A20?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.