Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation (4599 Views)

"Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List / Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Abuja Entertainment Stakeholders Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation 

A team of the Abuja Entertainment industry, led by stakeholders in the industry have paid a special courtesy visit to Dr. Babatunde Fowler, the Director General of Federal Inland Revenue Service, to congratulate and appreciate his significant and historic impacts in the revenue generating structure in Nigeria.

The courtesy visit to Dr. Fowler was at the FIRS Headquarters in Abuja, during an exposure of "I Believe in One Nigeria" Initiative yesterday. The meeting had the presence of Entertainment CEOs, including Amb. Kingsley Amafibe of "Peace Achievers award/ Miss Ambassador for Peace", King Fajag of "Democracy heroes awards/ Face Of Democracy Nigeria", MC Tagwaye of "Throne of Lafta With MC Tagwaye", Koboko Master of "Sportekallyfunny", Mallam Yankee of "Yankee Entertainment / Nite Of A Thousand Laugh", Onome Da Saint of "Laff It Off With Onome Da Saint", Ambassador Wahala of "Kill Corruption concert/ Abuja Mega Concert", Shortcut Of "Leave Comedy For Shortcut", MC Bob of "MC Bob The Magnificent", "Ghana Must Go of Vintage With Ghana Must Go", Actor Uzee Usman of "Taurarin Zamani /movie Production" and few others.

During the entertainment stakeholders' meeting with Dr. Fowler, he was presented a Certificate of Appreciation for his outstanding performance and a Certificate of Achievement for an all time 2018 record of 5.3 Trillion naira revenue generation. As it remains uniquely apparent amongst other revenue generating Institutions in Nigeria.

He was recognised for his revolutionary impacts in tax administration in Nigeria, and Since his appointment into office Dr. Fowler has continued to support several surviving sectors through the social responsibility capacity of FIRS. In specialty, the entertainment industry has remained a key beneficiary of the social responsibility of FIRS, which is evident in the visibility of FIRS in prominent events in Nigeria.

However, Entertainment Stakeholders, confirmed that Dr. Fowler has maintained a path of significant records and achievements for Nigeria through his result-oriented initiatives as the FIRS CHAIRMAN. Regardless of the prevailing economic challenges since 2015, when Dr. Fowler was appointed, the agency has recorded up-move the revenue it generated. In 2016, it generated 3.3 trillion naira, in 2017, 4.03 trillion naira and against every record in the history of Nigeria, the agency generated 5.320 trillion naira in 2018, with a benchmark of 8trillion naira in 2019.

The resident entertainers also maintained that the entertainment industry is guided and united, stressing that it will continue to ensure that all zones in the industry are reached-out to.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/abuja-entertainment-stakeholders.html?m=1

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Nice

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
Continue

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
@alexreports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57pm On May 24, 2019
cool
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by axcerin: 6:15am On May 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by Smile4daddy(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2019
Beautiful Norsense
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by luminouz(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2019
Nice
Hear they pay really well
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2019
sad
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by jayson87: 10:35am On May 25, 2019
Whew! Jeez, our youths have no sense. They have eyes that big yet they can see how poor economic policies culminated to the FIRS generated revenue. Convert the same value to dollars for the last for years based on the equivalent value of naira to dollar for each corresponding year, you will see there is nothing to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by luminouz(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Beautiful Norsense
Is it ur stupidity day or something
Nothing cool to say eh? Then STFU undecided
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2019
To use the tax payers money to fund the reckless lifestyle of senators, governors and expensive government?
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by Chinashopping84: 10:36am On May 25, 2019
Nice one Fowler....we pay 1688 supliers
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by mastar111: 10:39am On May 25, 2019
Nairalanders! Today is my birthday. grin I need 1k likes. I wan sell am, use the money take myself out.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by KINGwax007(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2019
jayson87:
Whew! Jeez, our youths have no sense. They have eyes that big yet they can see how poor economic policies culminated to the FIRS generated revenue. Convert the same value to dollars for the last for years based on the equivalent value of naira to dollar for each corresponding year, you will see there is nothing to celebrate
your senses have finally elude you

1 Like

Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by SocialJustice: 10:44am On May 25, 2019
Dirty scumy award.
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by GrowYourSales(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2019
How does the money benefit the masses?

Need help with your business? Check my signature
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On May 25, 2019
I ate people posing for cameras, I like it natural
Re: Abuja Entertainment Partners Applaud FIRS Historic Impact In Revenue Generation by Ajibaba101(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2019
are you an entrepreneur?? see how to move your business to a new location https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-move-a-business-to-a-new-location/

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali / Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) / Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.