Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results (42308 Views)

GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines / Why SEO Keeps Changing The Way It Works / 6 Web Properties You Can Use To Protect Your Branded Search Results (with Real E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by SoNature(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2019
That's a white man for you...these guys never sleep because they always want to improve the things they do. They call it continuous improvement.

Come to a black man, he's a terrible man who has no because in research.

Narrow it down to Nairaland, I have been since 2012. Trust me, nothing has changed about Nairaland. The founder just sees it as a moneymaker that doesn't require any form of improvement.

Same boring layout, features and all.

The new trend is that it has become a powerful tool for promoting tribalism and hate, yet these guys keep quiet.

From now to the next century, I don't see a black man doing better than a white because the Blackman has a terrible mentality.

That's why no purely black nation works!

The first day I get to the United States, I am going to the Silicon Valley grin

Those guys over there have made our world better and greater!

6 Likes

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by bedfordng(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by emma321(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2019
they announced it earlier in the week. GOOGLE GOOGLE WAY
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by joelison(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2019
I thought it was my fone that was malfunctioning. I had to refresh several times yesterday..
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2019
MVLOX:

what if there are changes u haven't noticed
Like the changes which are too big for our eyes to see according to lai mohamed and Co.

1 Like

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by julybaba(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2019
This is on desktop version only.
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by etcsines: 8:52am On May 25, 2019
Since when
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by etcsines: 8:52am On May 25, 2019
julybaba:
This is on desktop version only.

Check your mobile too
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by CoolUsername: 8:59am On May 25, 2019
falcon01:
i didn't notice it cos i don't use Google too much.. i use duckduck go

One of us! One of us!!
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by ehissi(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2019
bravesoul247:
The search result seems different from the way it was. I thought it was my tecno phone o grin. Nairaland you sef improve kwanu

Nairaland has been improving on a massive scale. The grey areas where it seems as though there is no improvements are soft issues/targets.

From 2015 till date, the number of banned Nairaland accounts have improved by 1000%........
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by SirLakes: 9:07am On May 25, 2019
We are waiting for nairaland update cheesy
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Chinashopping84: 9:12am On May 25, 2019
The only constant thing in life is change
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Ijaycool(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2019
OVA200:
All google applications are the best in their respective categories from google play music to google keyboard to youtube to google photo to google drive to google mail.
Stubborn nairaland is still stuck to green and white with archaic looking emojis since over 7 years i've known this place.
You intentionally left out Google+ (compared to any other social network, it is a failure), Google duos (a chat and video calling app that nobody uses) etc.
They are not best in all categories

1 Like

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Tonytonex(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2019
OVA200:
All google applications are the best in their respective categories from google play music to google keyboard to youtube to google photo to google drive to google mail.
Stubborn nairaland is still stuck to green and white with archaic looking emojis since over 7 years i've known this place.
LoL!!� them go ban you ooh!
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by cardoctor(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2019
Ok. Seen
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by UncleJudax(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2019
OVA200:
Here, tribalistic and religious informed ideas rule. grin
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Truthbites: 9:43am On May 25, 2019
Thought it was my phone..good one
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by OVA200(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2019
Tonytonex:
LoL!!� them go ban you ooh!
Make Dem ban me now if I no go beat the hell out of Lala grin
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by KingRabota: 9:47am On May 25, 2019
falcon01:

Some people really treasure their online Privacy and for them
anonymity==security

fashrola:

Are you hiding your tracks? grin
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Reference(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2019
Seun. I hope you're seeing this. Your own remains statically indeterminate. Betting fraudsters having a free run without solution.

1 Like

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by yusufmurry: 10:09am On May 25, 2019
Let me ask the Red Barret Minister grin

Meanwhile, I have Tecno Camon CM Phone for sale.
Spec: 2GB RAM; 16GB ROM; 3000mAh Battery; 13MP Camera (Front Camera na die for selfie even for night)

Phone is in neat and tight.
Call/WhatsApp: 08161255989

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by ourkobo: 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Google is smart. .

Still talking about google products, Are you a blogger?
Do you have an AdSense you want to sell?

Do you have and AdSense account you are not using, and you don't know what to do with it?
Sell it to me.

If that AdSense isn't giving you enough money, you can sell it to me.

WhatsApp: 08183191138
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by tosinosam(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2019
falcon01:
shocked Abeg which one b DAT??
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2019
Ijaycool:

You intentionally left out Google+ (compared to any other social network, it is a failure), Google duos (a chat and video calling app that nobody uses) etc.
They are not best in all categories
You're in Nigeria, just because you don't use Google Duo doesn't mean others don't use it
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by symbianDON(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2019
OVA200:

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by GreatAchiever1: 10:50am On May 25, 2019
Yea. I just noticed it this morning.
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by ernieboy(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2019
ITbomb:
Nairaland noni?

You all talking, after you'll compare nairaland to quora, lemme ask ya one, load both site up now and see which one comes up first.

We are using shitty phones on a shitty internet network while those enjoying quora are with high soc phones and fast broadband.

A small feature like that favicon showing chunk up resources on the server end and on the user end. Google have enhanced their server end but we are still waiting for Google to load on our shitty networks. Who gains?
yet with our"shitty phones we still visit YouTube and other sites. that is just an excuse for nairaland not to improve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. / 10 Things Nigerians Search On Google / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.