Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (48198 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by lexy2014: 2:08pm On May 25, 2019
kurt09:
A prophet oh. My housemate at the camp.

That's amazing
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by samblessed: 2:12pm On May 25, 2019
I'll like to meet this friend of yours.
I wouldnt mind a hook up.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Andrez123(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
It's a pity no one prophesied to TB Joshua in September 2014 about the collapse of his 7 storey building at his church premises which killed hundreds of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Julivas(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Religion is a curse angry
How please?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
Wow, shocking revelation, that fall was a serious one o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by bluefilm: 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
Acting for Jesus.

It's allowed. grin
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Immorttal: 3:42pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Falling under the anointing. Well I'm a very objective person but then I've experienced this so I won't mock it. It something I simply can't explain.
the camera men, do they also fall under the anoiting?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Brightest04(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2019
Is TB Joshua a prophet of God?...Just asking
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by klashe(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2019
FYB:
My people and Religion
The way people faint these days in church, members are advised to always wear protective helmet before attending church programs.

Haba, is our Christianity different from the whites?
you don hear am before say them catch witch for America?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Falling under the anointing. Well I'm a very objective person but then I've experienced this so I won't mock it. It something I simply can't explain.
How come its mostly women who 'fall' under this anointing?
I never fell down once...a pastor once tried pushing my head backwards during an anointing service... I glared at him and he left me alone!

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by aalangel(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2019
That's not collapsing..OP.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by emmyjeff19: 4:01pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by ArcGibson(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2019
MysteryFinder:
Who will hear that American President would be a woman and will not collapse with laughter grin

What kind of human being are you

He didn't mean woman o... He said human

Abi nah wool-man
I'm confused grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2019
luminouz:

How come its mostly women who 'fall' under this anointing?
I never fell down once...a pastor once tried pushing my head backwards during an anointing service... I glared at him and he left me alone!
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha. I don't know sha
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by eluquenson(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
Scripted like WWE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by ElRocky: 12:42am On May 26, 2019
You all that commentes,none of you cared enough to watched the video, the op posted nonsense headline with a trash story, none of what he said happened in the video
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:52am On May 26, 2019
Unfortunate headline... sad
>
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by marttol: 11:19am On May 27, 2019
kurt09:
You won't know what made them to collapse until you experience it. A corper I met at the orientation camp told me what was happening in my friend's family house and everything about me. Some creatures are highly gifted.
He is not highly gifted (though its a gift of the spirit)... Become born again... Receive the baptism of the holy ghost...the realm of the spirit(spirit world) will automatically open up,deep within you... You will feel another life deep inside you... As you grow more ,you will experience more...this is where those power that back up babalawo dwell...that is where you get to see Jesus or maybe enter into the throne room(throne of God) even encounter Satan himself, that is if you are a threat to him...there is no time in this dimension... It exceeds human understanding, you won't be afraid of death no more...you feel absolute peace and power... Don't be surprise that guy is not a human pleaser or materialistic... Good day sir
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.