Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) (37260 Views)

Fear No More / The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by tonysunkan: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ann2012:
Hmmmmm Mosquitoes.....
Thanks for the update

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2019
He opened his eyes and stared at a female figure that, at first, looked indistinct.

'Sorry to wake you up,' Bisi said.

Sam had to clear his eyes with his right palm. Then, he remembered her as the neighbor he brought to his mini-flat to spend the night.

'Hmn?'

'I said, sorry to bother you,' she repeated. 'There are many mosquitoes in the sitting-room.'

Sam sat up on the bed. 'Mosquitoes?'

She nodded emphatically. 'Yes. They make a good sleep quite impossible.'

He scratched the back of his head. Did she even knock at the door before she entered? And look at how she aborted the fascinating dream of Canada that he was having!

'Okay,' he said, suppressing his annoyance. 'You can sleep here in the bedroom, while I go and sleep in the sitting-room.'

'Oh, no,' she quickly said. 'That was not what I was saying.'

He looked at her inquisitively. 'What're you saying?'

She smiled briefly. 'It will not be fair if I push you to the mosquitoes. I will suggest that we manage this room.'

Sleep disappeared from his eyes. What was this lady suggesting? That they should sleep on the same bed? Of course! That was what she wanted all along and he should have known that!

'You mean you don't mind the two of us sharing the same bed?' he asked. It was an unnecessary question and he knew it.

She nodded.

'Alright. Climb on the bed.'

There was a tinge of excitement in his voice. It was very good that she had made herself such a desirous and willing partner. Sam would never miss such an opportunity.

That very evening, as a matter of urgency, Guba started taking his herbal medication.

The native doctor had assured him that all would be well. Guba whole-heartedly believed him. The following morning, he decided to stay at home and rest. He ate well and took his medications.

Going by what the native doctor said, if he had not come on time for treatment, he would have died in a matter of few days.

Guba shuddered at the thought of death. No, he did not want to die now. He was only thirty-five years old, for God's sake! Why must he die now? No, no. He still had many years to live. He had only a child and was only expecting another child. He must live to be the father of his children (which included the yet to be born child), and the husband of his wife, twenty-six years old Sherifat.

His mind went to the genesis of his current problem. The baba had said it was as a result of his sleeping with another man's wife. But, wait a minute. Why must he do that? There were many single ones at his beck and call, why must he extend his lascivious quest to married women? What would he possibly gain in sleeping with married women that he could enjoy in young and fresh single ladies? Sometimes, he himself was confounded by his unbridled desire for women! It was like a spell on him.

He must turn a new leaf, he chided himself. After he had survived this current ailment, he would stop all the affairs he was having with married women.

You can get the full download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

3 Likes

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
He must turn a new leaf, he chided himself. After he had survived this current ailment, he would stop all the affairs he was having with married women. Just look at the big trouble the bread seller had wrought on him.

No, henceforth he would not have anything to do with such women again. He would flee from adultery. But for now, the most important thing was for him to regain his health.

Then, his mind faltered. But, why would a man put 'magun' or whatever on his wife? If a man was suspecting his wife of unfaithfulness, couldn't the man too go out and look for other women to enjoy himself? Why would the man seek to fight back through this kind of way?

But then, another part of his mind asked him why he could not leave married women alone. Did he just want to die like that?

Again, he shuddered. He decided that he must indeed amend his ways.

Just like the previous day, Madam Kashi did not come out of the house until few minutes to eleven. This was the third day of his working for the woman and he had resigned himself to fate.

He drove her to the shops at Allen and Opebi respectively. Few minutes to five p.m., she called it a day at the Opebi shop. She would not be visiting any friend today as he drove her straight home. After parking the car on the spot where he normally did, he handed the keys to madam.

'Here's the key, madam. Good night.'

She took the keys from him. 'Don't go yet. Come inside. I want to discuss something with you.'

He wondered what she wanted to discuss with him that she could not say when they were still in the car. He however voiced no dissension.

'Alright, ma'am.'

They entered the spacious and tastefully furnished sitting-room.

'Give me one minute,' she said and went upstairs.

Sam sat on one of the settee and awaited her. He could not but wonder what she wanted to discuss with him.

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

2 Likes

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for the updates OP.. We are expecting more pls
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for the update though it's short
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2019
He wondered what she wanted to discuss with him that she could not say when they were still in the car.

He however voiced no dissension.

'Alright, ma'am.'

They entered the spacious and tastefully furnished sitting-room. 'Give me one minute,' she said and went upstairs.

Sam sat on one of the settee and awaited her. He could not but wonder what she wanted to discuss with him.

About five minutes after she had gone up, Madam Dupe Kashi returned. She had changed to a t-shirt and jeans trousers and she looked much younger.

'Oh, forgive me,' she said. 'I should have asked the house girl to get you some drinks.'

She wanted to call the girl, but he quickly interjected.
'Oh, no. There's no need, madam. I'm okay as I am.'

'Are you sure?'

He grinned and nodded. 'I'm perfectly sure, ma'am.'

She sat back relaxingly on the chair. 'Alright, if you insist that you don't want anything, no problem.'

Sam nodded. He was curious about what she wanted to say.

'Alright. Let me go straight to what I want to discuss.'

Just then her phone rang. He was kept in suspense for another two minutes or so that she spoke on the phone. She finally disengaged the line.

'Yes,' she said, facing him squarely. 'Before I even say what I want to say, I need to ask you a question.'

A question? What kind of question could that be?
'Ask any question, madam,' he said.

Again, the phone rang and he remained in suspense for another three minutes. He could feel his muscles tensing up as he waited for her to be through with her call.

'Sorry about the diversion,' she said. 'Now, my question is this: what reports have you been giving my husband about me and my movements, so far?'

He was confounded. How did she know that he was giving reports about her?

'I ... I don't know what you mean, madam,' he stuttered.
She smiled to put his mind at rest, but did not really succeed.

'My husband, your employer, said you should be monitoring my movement and be giving him reports, didn't he?'

He found his heart hammering against his ribs. But how did she know that? Could Chief Kashi have told her? He could not answer her. Rather, he looked away.

'Anyway, relax. Don't look rattled. You're doing a good job. Keep it up. I'm sure he's impressed with your performance.'

There was something about the way she was saying all these that marveled Sam: she seemed so much at ease.

You can get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Lizzyypam(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Nice story... Waiting...
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
How did she find out?

Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2019
She left the sitting-room. The meeting was over. Still feeling numb, he left the room and the house. As soon as he was on the road, he called Chief Kashi. Promptly, the chief answered his call.

'Good evening, sir.'

'Good evening, Sam. How was the day?'

'Er. Fine, sir. I just left madam now.'

'I see. How did everything go?'

'Fine, sir. When we returned home, she said she wanted to discuss something with me. I was surprised when she mentioned the fact that I was monitoring her and giving you reports.'

Sam expected the chief to react sharply to that, but the reverse was the case.

'She said that?' Chief Kashi said. 'I see.'

Sam was befuddled. What kind of reaction was that? What was going on?

'Then, she said she would continue to discuss what she wanted to do tomorrow,' Sam continued.

'I see.'

Sam was beginning to get angry. These complacent responses from the chief meant he indeed told his wife about his mission. What was going on? What kind of game was this?

'Listen, Sam. You're doing a good job. All I can tell you is to keep it up. Don't worry about whether she knows you real mission or not. You just continue to do what you're doing.'

'Yes, sir,' Sam found himself saying.

'There's one more thing, Sam. No matter what she asks you to do, do it. Harbor no fear. Just do whatever she asks to do.'

'Yes, boss.'

Chief Kashi did not give room for any further question. He disconnected the line immediately after his last words. Sam remained perplexed. What was the meaning of all this? Why would Chief Kashi react the way he reacted? What was the meaning of ‘do whatever she asked you to do’? Anyway, there was no need he got himself worried. As time went by, events would unravel themselves.

The school closed by four in the late afternoon, and by five, Jenni was in Sam's apartment. She had gone for the test at the staff clinic and had got the results.

She could have called him on the phone to inform him but she decided that since she would be physically present in his house, it was better she told him face-to-face.

Somehow, she was excited about the result of the test. Surely, this should mean he should speed up plans about settling down with her, shouldn't it?

But, then, she would caution herself that she did not really know how he would react. It was not all men that would be glad about the news that their girlfriends had an eight-week fetus growing inside them.

But, Jenni was more than a girlfriend, wasn't she? She was his fiancée! He should be glad to hear the news.

After changing from her office wears to casuals, she went to the kitchen to make the dinner. It was a simple dinner of jollof rice and fried plantain. She covered the pot of rice, put the plantain in warmer and went to the sitting-room to relax. It had been a tiring day. She soon dozed off. It was when he arrived that she was awakened.

'Hello, love,' he greeted.

'Welcome, darling.'

'How was your work at the school today?'

'Fine. And yours?'

He nodded. 'Fine too.'

She allowed him to change to his boxer and to settle down before she broached on the main issue.

'I've done the test and I've got the result,' she announced.

He nodded. 'Oh, yes, the test. What was the result?'

Get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by izaray(f): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Well done dear
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by FairCritic(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Nice update.
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2019
He nodded. 'Oh, yes, the test. What was the result?'

Rather than telling him, she handed the paper containing the result to him.

He scanned through and suddenly stopped short.

'What? You're pregnant?' he exclaimed.

She nodded. 'Yes, I'm carrying our baby.'

'How could you get pregnant? Aren't you on pills?'

She was studying his reaction. So far, it wasn't an encouraging one.

'No, I wasn't using any pill or contraceptive.'

'But you should,' he said fervently, like someone counseling a naive fellow. Now, see what that negligence has caused.'

Jenni's heart palpitated. It was obvious he viewed the whole thing in distaste.

'So, when will you go for abortion?'

She was shocked by the bluntness. 'Sam!'

He ignored her pleading eyes. 'That's the only option we have, isn't it?'

She shook her head vigorously. 'No. That's not the only option we have.'

'Really? So, tell me the other options that we have.'

She was sad and indignant that he was reacting this way. Of course, he should know the other options that they had.

‘The other option is to get married now.’

He was not listening to her. 'I'll suggest that you go and remove it as soon as possible,' he said.

Now, her indignation increased considerably.

'That will not be right,' she said. 'Since we're going to be married, we may as well start having babies now.'

You can get the full download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmmm

Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by izaray(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2019
She was sad and indignant that he was reacting this way. Of course, he should know the other options that they had.

‘The other option is to get married now.’

He was not listening to her. 'I'll suggest that you go and remove it as soon as possible,' he said.

Now, her indignation increased considerably. 'That will not be right,' she said. 'Since we're going to be married, we may as well start having babies now.'

It was his turn to shake his head. 'No, not now. I'm not ready for that yet.'

She was exasperated. 'But I want the baby!'

'Really? Well, count me out!'

She felt hurt. How could he be making such indifferent statements? Why did he feel so detached from what he ought to feel enamored to? Why was he sounding so cold?

'I'll give you the money to terminate it tomorrow morning. That is that. Let's forget that issue. Any food in the house?'

She was too numbed to say anything again. She stood up and went to the kitchen. She first stood still for some seconds in the middle of the kitchen. Why did he react so unfeelingly? Where was the love if this was the best way (which to her, was the worst) to react to the 'good news'? Did Sam really love her at all, or was she just another 'play thing' to him?

Tears came down from her eyes. She certainly expected something much better than this. After some seconds, she dried her eyes, dished the food inside flat plates, put them in a tray, added a bottle of cold water and two glass cups, and took the tray to the sitting-room where he was waiting for her.

The following morning, he gave her some money.

'Go and remove it,' he said.

She felt indignant again. How could he be talking so callously like this? Listless, she took the money from. She would have loved to ask him some
questions, such as when would he be really ready for marriage? But in her distressed state, she could not.

Throughout the day, Sam was eager to hear the second part of what Madam Kashi wanted to discuss with him. He did not like the deliberate suspense she had created but he had no option than to exercise patience. It was few minutes to seven when they had returned to the Magodo home of the Kashis that the madam dwelt on the issue again.

Just like the previous day, they were in the sitting-room.

'You must be eager to hear the second part of what I wanted to discuss with you,' she said.

Of course, he was. 'Yes, madam.'

She nodded knowingly. 'It's not a difficult, but I must tell you it's highly confidential. It's between life and death.'

Sam's eyes grew in expectation. God, that must be serious. So, what could that be?

She was studying his reaction. 'Yes, it's very serious. So serious that it requires that you take an oath before I can tell you.'

His eyes grew wider. Now, this was really serious.

She stood up. 'Follow me.'

You can get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

2 Likes

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by izaray(f): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Hmm...The suspense is too much

Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oath kuma shocked
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2019
She nodded knowingly. 'It's not a difficult, but I must tell you it's highly confidential. It's between life and death.'

Sam's eyes grew in expectation. God, that must be serious. So, what could that be?

She was studying his reaction. 'Yes, it's very serious. So serious that it requires that you take an oath before I can tell you.'

His eyes grew wider. Now, this was really serious.

She stood up. 'Follow me.'

He did as he was told. He could almost hear the thumping of his heartbeat as they went up the staircase and walked to the end of the passage.
She opened the room to the right. It was a bedroom. On a closer look, he could see that it was her room. Some lingerie and female under-wears
were on the bed and on the sofa in the room. Sam could hear his heart hammering. In his mind he had to scold himself to be a man.

'Sorry that the whole place is untidy.' She quickly packed the clothes on the bed and sofa, opened one of the wardrobes and put them there.

She opened another wardrobe and brought what looked like a black horn. It was indeed a horn with a red piece of cloth tied to the opening.

'Here, hold this.' She handed the horn to him. Gingerly, he took it.

'You will say after me. That if I - you will mention your name - ever disclose the secret I'm about to be told to anyone ...'

Sam said the words he was asked to say. He swore that if he should ever disclose the secret to anyone, woe should betide him. He was also asked to touch the tip of the red cloth three times with his tongue.

'Alright, now that we have passed the crucial stage, you can sit down while I tell you.'

Sam felt like he was watching a strange drama. He sat on the sofa the woman asked him to sit and awaited the so-called secret. She seemed to
be taking her time, as if she had all the time in the world.

'Now, let me not waste further time.' She went to sit on the bed but faced him squarely, staring at him.

'There's a challenge your boss is having which you can help him to solve.'

Sam's brows went up. 'Chief Kashi has a challenge?'

'Yes, and it's a secret. It’s a well-guided secret.'

Sam sighed and waited for her to continue.

'He has a challenge of Erectile Dysfunction System. That means, technically, he could not perform. I have only a child for him so far, and we
need to have more. I could have looked from anonymous sperm donor, but we preferred this other alternative. We want you to be the donor.'

Sam was thrown off balance. Of all the conjectures he had in mind, this was not one of them.

'I don't understand you, madam,' he stuttered.

'Listen. You will understand. What I'm saying is not difficult. We want you to father a child on his behalf.'

You can get the full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2019
This is serious

Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by izaray(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Hmm...This is really serious, Sam may God see you through sha
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Sam was thrown off balance. Of all the conjectures he had in mind, this was not one of them.

'I don't understand you, madam,' he stuttered.

'Listen. You will understand. What I'm saying is not difficult. We want you to father a child on his behalf.'

If Jenni had said this, he would have laughed. But then, Madam Dupe Kashi was not Jenni. Besides, there was that serious look on the face of
Madam Kashi that showed that she had no time for facetious time out.

'You can't be serious, madam,' he found himself saying.

She chuckled and shook her head. 'So, you imagine I've brought you here to make jokes? This is as serious as anything can be.'

He still shook his head. 'I'm sorry ma'am, but I need to ask and confirm from him for me to believe that all I'm hearing is the truth.'

She nodded too. 'I think that's okay.' She stood up from the bed. 'You can take a leave now. Call him for whatever confirmation you need to
make. Remember the oath you've taken never to reveal this to anybody. See you tomorrow.'

'Good night, ma'am.'

'Good night.'

He stepped out of the house, feeling as if he had just stepped out of the theatre where he had watched a drama of the absurd.

When Sam got home, his mind remained in turmoil. He needed to do the needful by calling Chief Kashi to confirm what madam had said. Somehow, he felt reluctant to call the man, but he really had no choice. As soon as he settled in his sitting-room, he brought out his phone to call the boss.

'Hello, sir. Good evening, sir.'

'Good evening. I'm in a meeting now. Call me again, say in two hours' time.'

'Yes... Yes, sir.'

He sighed as the connection was cut off. So, he had to wait for another two hours before he could make a simple confirmation. That was
suspense!

Jenni would not be coming tonight as it appeared she was now coming every other day. He thought over what Madam Kashi said. Did that mean
she needed sample of his semen for fertilization, or what? His mind wondered. What if he said no? What if he declared that he would not be part
of it?

It seemed there was something sinister behind the whole thing. If the purpose of making him get close to the woman was this procreation matter,
why did the chief tell him to be monitoring her for an entirely different reason? Why giving him a false impression only for the woman to talk about
this?

A knock at his door interrupted his thoughts.

'Yes, come in,' he called out.

The door opened and Bisi came in carrying a tray containing plates of food.

'Good evening,' she said. 'I've brought something for you to eat.'

'Good evening.' He could perceive the tantalizing aroma of the food. He had no doubt that the taste would be delicious.

You can get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by SolaRaphael: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2019
The door opened and Bisi came in carrying a tray containing plates of food.

'Good evening,' she said. 'I've brought something for you to eat.'

'Good evening.' He could perceive the tantalizing aroma of the food. He had no doubt that the taste would be delicious.

'You shouldn't have bothered yourself going through all these troubles,' he said, smiling.

'Oh, it's no trouble.'

She set the tray on the center table. The food was yam porridge grilled with assorted meats. It was good that Jenni would not be coming
tonight. How would he explain the reason for Bisi bringing food for him?

'Thanks,' he said, still smiling.

'You're welcome.'

Her presence temporarily made him forget about Madam Kashi and her bizarre proposal. But there was something about Bisi that he must get
over. Whether she already knew Jenni or not, he needed to tell her about Jenni and how he had promised to marry her.

'You must know that I'm already in a relationship with another lady. It's a serious one and I'm planning to take her to the altar,' he said as he
took the food.

She nodded. That meant she knew. So, where would this relationship he was having with her head towards? Would she, Bisi, be ready to play the
role of a 'side chick' and remain content with that?

'You should also understand that anytime she comes around, she must not know that there's anything going on between us.'

Again, she nodded. Good, that meant there was mutual understanding between them.

She opened the bottle of water she had brought and poured some water inside a glass cup.

'O ya, enjoy your meal,' she said.

Sam smiled and pointed at the second spoon. She had brought two spoons with her. She said a short prayer and joined him in eating.

'Did you cook it?' he asked.

'Yes.'

'Good. This is delicious.'

She smiled. 'Thanks.'

She remained with him after the meal, chatting. About two hours later, his phone rang. It was Chief Kashi on the line.

'Hello, sir. Good evening.'

'Good evening, Sam. How're you?'

'Fine sir.'

'Yeah. What did you want to say the other time?'

'It was about what madam told me, sir. She said ... '

'Listen, Sam. I've told you before and I will say it again that whatever madam wants you to do, do it.'

'But what she is saying is out of place and ... '

'Sam, listen to me,’ Chief Kashi interrupted. ‘Are you listening?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Anything my wife ask you to do, just go ahead and do it, but remember you're to keep everything secret. Remember the oath you took.'

There was no need Sam said anything further on the issue. It was obvious the chief and his wife had plotted everything together.

'Okay, sir.'

'Yeah. Good night.'

Chief Kashi disconnected the line. Sam was still puzzled about the whole thing. Well, he shrugged. Why was he bothering himself? Why didn't he
just watch and see how the situation would go? What would be his stress in doing the simple thing madam in connivance with her husband had
asked him to do? He shrugged again.

You can get the full download of the story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_a_romance_thriller/27347

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by izaray(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well done
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the update OP Ann2012 dear, I sight you.
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the update OP Ann2012 dear, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by Ann2012(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update OP
Ann2012 dear, I sight you.

I sight you Bro
Re: Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ann2012:

I sight you Bro

I don't know how you normally do this, but you are always a step ahead of me in every comments box��
it's unfair ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.