Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (57138 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by AngelicBeing: 9:27am On May 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
How about the pregnancy!
Good question grin

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by martineverest(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2019
where are those calling her gold-digger?

this man has lost the ability to play fatherhood role of this child....this woman will make him lose that

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Dshocker(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2019
I was thinking ubi was very rich

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by StrikeBack(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2019
How can i unread this

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by rosalieene(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2019
haunty calm down! pay bloggers to tarnish your image kee?
we only just knew of your existence recently because of the news going round that you're carrying ubi Franklin's 4th child.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by BuhariDcow: 9:29am On May 25, 2019
Y
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:30am On May 25, 2019
Yahoo girls don carry Ubi pant.

Ubi should just go and do vasectomy!

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:31am On May 25, 2019
rosalieene:
haunty calm down! Pay bloggers to tarnish your image kee?
We only just knew of your existence recently because of the news going round that you're carrying Ubi Franklin's 4th child.

SDK has carried it since, but coded!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Chinashopping84: 9:33am On May 25, 2019
This people are not serious at all.we pay your 1688/taobao/alibaba suppliers.Use us today and you will be glad.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by olisaEze(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2019
visijo:
Apart from me, who else remember the promise they made that they will start saving money at the beginning of this year??
Dont Scroll down, am talking to you!!

Why u wan increase pipo bp like dis now?

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2019
I won’t call ubi a scammer bt he needs to tidy his business arrangements with out them getting messy.

Same messy dealings with with iyanya. And how did it go from business partner to babymama? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by SarkinYarki: 9:36am On May 25, 2019
Because of 8 million Naira a grown ass man signs contract with an Mbaise woman..Are we sure these yeyebrities really make any useful money at all

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Codes151(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2019
Iyanya was right!

This guy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Realhommie(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2019
Dshocker:
Forget those things wey you dey see for internet oooo, all na packaging..

99% of dem na scammers. Lol

13 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Summerbody: 9:37am On May 25, 2019
Hugs Lilian, Hugs her Again.. Lilian you are a strong woman.. Thank you for taking a defined WALK out of a community Dick..
But ka -abiakwa ubi so this who IS YOU IS A ARE (p. s, don't correct me)
Why playing the victim all this while..
#team iyanya
#team Emma Nyra
#team tekno
#team Lilian..
Can someone please fix ubi burial..Onwu la be that

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Smile4daddy(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2019
This OP tilte self na wa undecided

Millionaire Big Girl?

So because she borrowed him some millions now makes her a Millionaire
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by silent10(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2019
visijo:
Apart from me, who else remember the promise they made that they will start saving money at the beginning of this year??
Dont Scroll down, am talking to you!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by victorian(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:
.....but she's pregnant for him, laslas.

She said a lot, and said nothing. Why will a serious-minded business woman sleep with her business partner to the point of getting pregnant?

Alot of people without scrupulous do it.

It's a hidden code. But one of the buisness partners can decide to say no.. And No, means No.

Maybe she was lonely and needed some oiling inbetween the deal, before she can drop such money for Ubi. Remember nothing goes for free, even when u are borrowing lots of money running into thousands of naira or millions of naira.
The owner of the money must stylishly demands for all night inbetween the sheets or a quickie. If not? Why go an extra mile to dash him money for child support? To send to his ex wife and baby mamas for his kids upkeep littered everywhere ? Smhhhh

This is what we call Sex with buisness deals gone wrong!

Sighs humans sad

16 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by hush15: 9:39am On May 25, 2019
punisha:
shocked

Used to think this Ubi guy was responsible...

Nigga dropped in value so fast.
With a lot of cusses flying over his head from people he done wrong, doubt if this dude will be in the news anytime soon for the right reasons...

honestly, the guy is fallinf faster than gravity itself. been livong larhe on peoples money.

Emma Nyra, Lilian Esoro, South African gal, na American Bred Mbaise woman and the list goes on...

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by victorian(f): 9:40am On May 25, 2019
Dshocker:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Truthbites: 9:41am On May 25, 2019
She should do an abortion. Dem never born issues full ground...
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Realhommie(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Because of 8 million Naira a grown ads man signs contract with an Mbaise woman..Are we sure these yeyebrities really make any useful money at all
No mind dem, useless liars and scammers.

Na people wey dey get depression on top their yeye lifestyles i dey pity.

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by silent10(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:
.....but she's pregnant for him, laslas.

She said a lot, and said nothing. Why will a serious-minded business woman sleep with her business partner to the point of getting pregnant?
I hope we get an answer soon for this question. I am Curious

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by simple250: 9:42am On May 25, 2019
Looks like movie script...

This guy they use otumokpo

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by erons22(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2019
Wetin concern me their problem

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by grandstar(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2019
You have a man dollars to take care of child support and yet, still lent him 8m? Did you not see the red flags?

Your head can't be under water and you'll still be breathing fine! Love shouldn't make you lose your senses.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by jaksmillioniar: 9:43am On May 25, 2019
rosalieene:
haunty calm down! pay bloggers to tarnish your image kee?
we only just knew of your existence recently because of the news going round that you're carrying ubi Franklin's 4th child.
dear u have not been in rooms since. hope all is well
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2019
Everything about Ubi Franklin na fraud!

This guy dey do real facey scam

A Yorubastard has changed the topic

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by SarkinYarki: 9:45am On May 25, 2019
Realhommie:
No mind dem, useless liars and scammers.

Na people wey dey get depression on top their yeye lifestyles i dey pity.

I am telling you many gullible people have been led into depression by their lies oo

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by sonofElElyon: 9:47am On May 25, 2019
Who else noticed that the terms of settlement was not dated?

nairalaila:
Sandra Iheuwa has called out Ubi Franklin whose 4th child she is reportedly having, few hours after we reported that she was engaged to another man before the music executive got her pregnant. 

Sharing a copy of final terms of agreement, Sandra Iheuwa who called Ubi Franklin disclosed that she met him in 2017 in London without knowing he is a celebrity. She further revealed that the MMMG came to her seeking help to push a new business idea, which was when she gave him the N8m. Sandra Iheuwa also revealed that she gave Ubi money for child support, however he turned around to tarnish her image since December 2018, paying bloggers to write fake stories about her to save his image. She further added that she wants her balance of N4m before Monday or she will be filing a lawsuit. 

She wrote; 

Sandra Iheuwa has called out Ubi Franklin whose 4th child she is reportedly having, few hours after we reported that she was engaged to another man before the music executive got her pregnant.

Sharing a copy of final terms of agreement, Sandra Iheuwa who called Ubi Franklin disclosed that she met him in 2017 in London without knowing he is a celebrity. She further revealed that the MMMG came to her seeking help to push a new business idea, which was when she gave him the N8m. Sandra Iheuwa also revealed that she gave Ubi money for child support, however he turned around to tarnish her image since December 2018, paying bloggers to write fake stories about her to save his image. She further added that she wants her balance of N4m before Monday or she will be filing a lawsuit.

She wrote;

"As you all know there has been rumors about me and I would like to clear the air on these issues once. I work hard for my money and I have been through a lot to get to where I am now. To be a woman financially independent without any man’s help. I did all this without the help of any sugar daddy runs or selling my body. I am an adult and who I chose to be with is my decision.

I met Ubi Franklin in May 2017 at a concert while on vacation in London I had no idea he was a celebrity or public figure a friend of mine told me who he was. We exchanged contacts and started talking. I returned to America where we later met up during one of his visits.

As a business woman I could easily relate with him and found him interesting which he said the same about me. Down the line he came to me seeking funds to help push his business and I totally understood how it felt when money could stop you from achieving your business dreams. During this time we became very close.

I offered to loan him the sum of Eight million naira not including the ones I gave him in dollars to help with child support and other issues he had. So I got my lawyer draw up a final settlement agreement letter which he agreed to sign as well as his lawyer and agreed to pay on March 8th 2019. .

Ubi Franklin has been going around tarnishing my image since December 2018 paying bloggers to write fake stories about me to save his image and y’all know I havent said a word and kept quiet but enough is enough as there’s so much one can take, he can do it with other people but not me because this woman has had enough. .

There are rumors flying around saying that I was engaged please if you bought a ring and engaged me or paid my brides price from May 2017 till date please speak up biko so I will know I have a husband to be that I am not aware of. .

I challenge you Ubi Franklin to dispute my claims because I’m ready to fight you fire for fire with concrete and hard proof. I want my money remaining 4 million as proceeding will be filed in court on Monday morning. The same way you have an image to save it’s the same way I will save and protect mine. Bleep you @ubifranklintriplemg"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/sandra-iheuwa-calls-out-ubi-franklin-whose-4th-child-she-is-reportedly-having/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.