Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (57151 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by godofuck231: 10:13am On May 25, 2019
eazzzy1:
Just like girls will say if the situation was turned around, will you return all the sex and the sperm he gave you? Pay fire
i tried hitting the like button repeatedly but got 1 like, please multiply this like by 500,000
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by delectablegyal(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:
.....but she's pregnant for him, laslas.

She said a lot, and said nothing. Why will a serious-minded business woman sleep with her business partner to the point of getting pregnant?

because ladies don't have sense. they like to mix pleasure with business.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I swear ,,,..short ubi franklin doing what the so called tall dark and handsome cannot do....TBiLLS PEOPLE

Nah this one weak me pass and it reveals the deep vulnerability of some women cos I look the guy from head to toe i no see Wettin babes see for im body except maybe e sabi the thing well. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by godofuck231: 10:15am On May 25, 2019
Auxtin85:
Preek and t0t0 money nor dey let draw.. My question is are you carrying his baby? You knew he had children with other women and you decided to add more to the number, madam na the sex you pay for
damn u hit it hard like a hard fk

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Yerezery: 10:18am On May 25, 2019
[/]
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Yankee101: 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Fake 419 naija celebrities

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by trapQ: 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Lmao....rich keh. All that is just packaging,
besides didn't you hear the amount of money that caused the rift between tekno and him?
Dshocker:
I was thinking ubi was very rich

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Kenturkey048(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2019
Whenever you come across short guys wey dey conquer ,just know say their weapon na their words.they know how to talk..
Toks2008:

Nah this one weak me pass and it reveals the deep vulnerability of some women cos I look the guy from head to toe i no see Wettin babes see for im body except maybe e sabi the thing well. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2019
I mentioned it in one post that men are not left out. They now use voodoo to get rich ladies.
Do as I say spell and Penis sweetener spell. Use these 2 combinations on a rich lady and watch the money flow into your account.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by godofuck231: 10:19am On May 25, 2019
I see her motif, to destroy him, but her mother must have been a terrible woman not to bring her up well, was she blind when she saw the pweek going in, secondary school kids self do have sex and know how to prevent pregnancy talk more this old cow, your wash no clear, we no fit chop am, sorry aunt olosho, market Don close, go sell cigar and drink.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2019
grandstar:

Your head can't be under water and you'll still be breathing fine! Love shouldn't make you lose your senses.
Soooo. John legend na scam grin grin
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by MetaPhysical: 10:23am On May 25, 2019
Toks2008:
Gullible ladies everywhere...Thank GOD for my nature else person for make dem see shege.

They will see good guys but will choose to be with a scammer and will later be crying....This is why i don't ever pity any lady who falls victim to these gigolos.

I catch from your comment that you expect to be rewarded with a beautiful girl for your acts of forthrightness.

Let me say this, if i present you with two beautiful girls, one in makeup and fake hair, fake nails, with packings in bra to give volume to her chest....and another one with no make up, natural hair, no fake nails or bra paddings.....im sure the gyal in fake appearance will appeal to you quicker and you will see her as an ideal mate for you. Girls do same with guys....certain things pull them in, and its not your forthrightness. Find what that thing is and let it become the equivalent of fake hair, nails and brea3t. Its not your job to display forthrightness to girls. Its their duty to discover it in you.......after you've been there done it couple of times. Shey you get? grin

Just so you know...Girls in natural appearance also complain about guys seeing good and natural beauty and they abandon it for fake image.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In entertainment there is plenty inter-mix of the genders and often at very close contact with "suggestive" sexual roles. Some of the roles "easily" graduate from screen to private bedrooms. This has built a myth that in entertainment there is free sex. Some people, men and women, go into entertainment preoccupied with this myth . Its like politics and corruption! They become reckless in it.

I totally understand and in a way it’s human anyone can fall into such patterns bt it’s not professional, morally sound or business Savy. One just needs to take the necessary precautions against following negative trends. If u “must” have smtn with ur co whatever fine bt separate it and don’t make it a pattern. It’s about responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by sheller(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2019
some niggas role model

las las social media na big scam

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Fitz22(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2019
Toks2008:

But my question is..''Shey nah curse for most ladies to always choose bad guys?''

My comment is based on the topic and it could be vice versa, it can happend to the guy or the babe.

You can answer your question yourself, pele.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Dinho20(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2019
MysticLady:
I mentioned it in one post that men are not left out. They now use voodoo to get rich ladies.
Do as I say spell and Penis sweetener spell. Use these 2 combinations on a rich lady and watch the money flow into your account.
ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH MEN HOW TO GET RICH WOMEN, COS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by emma321(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
some niggas role model

las las social media na big scam
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by grandstar(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2019
olaBC007:

Soooo. John legend na scam grin grin

grin grin

No mind me ja re
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by cococandy(f): 10:32am On May 25, 2019
Don’t mix business with pleasure. Hopefully she leaned from this.

As for Ubi, he’s a typical mor0nic dumbass dude. All mouth and flair. On the inside nothing sensible

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by eyinjuege: 10:34am On May 25, 2019
Ubi that's already on his next victim..
Dont ever joke with a man on a mission.
He is only obeying the commandment- be fruitful and multiply.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2019
Rayd502:
Na wa oh...This is a real casting.Typical gigolo attitude preying on beautiful rich women to boost their image on the internet.Himself and Chris Attoh falls in the same boat.

You forgot to add Jim Iyke(though I love his dress sense), and so many male celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t mix business with pleasure. Hopefully she leaned from this.

As for Ubi, he’s a typical mor0nic dumbass dude. All mouth and flair. On the inside nothing sensible

When a lady loves you she can do anything for you. So the players understand the game, they first win your heart before they bring forth their proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Toks2008(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I catch from your comment that you expect to be rewarded with a beautiful girl for your acts of forthrightness.

Let me say this, if i present you with two beautiful girls, one in makeup and fake hair, fake nails, with packings in bra to give volume to her chest....and another one with no make up, natural hair, no fake nails or bra paddings.....im sure the gyal in fake appearance will appeal to you quicker and you will see her as an ideal mate for you. Girls do same with guys....certain things pull them in, and its not your forthrightness. Find what that thing is and let it become the equivalent of fake hair, nails and brea3t. Its not your job to display forthrightness to girls. Its their duty to discover it in you.......after you've been there done it couple of times. Shey you get? grin

Nah...I will rather go for a lady who has what i want in her natural state. They are everywhere. I hate fakers.

Just so you know...Girls in natural appearance also complain about guys seeing good and natural beauty and they abandon it for fake image.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2019
Upton:
I don't understand the relationship between loaning Ubi money for a business and getting pregnant for him. Someone should explain what the lady is trying to say abeg.
[/code][code]
Is she trying to say Ubi is not not t responsible for her pregnancy?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2019
Ubi smooth operator but in the same business as Naira Marley. Iyanya and Tekno were his only source of investment and both have time their way's to make money for them family

nairalaila:
Sandra Iheuwa has called out Ubi Franklin whose 4th child she is reportedly having, few hours after we reported that she was engaged to another man before the music executive got her pregnant. 

Sharing a copy of final terms of agreement, Sandra Iheuwa who called Ubi Franklin disclosed that she met him in 2017 in London without knowing he is a celebrity. She further revealed that the MMMG came to her seeking help to push a new business idea, which was when she gave him the N8m. Sandra Iheuwa also revealed that she gave Ubi money for child support, however he turned around to tarnish her image since December 2018, paying bloggers to write fake stories about her to save his image. She further added that she wants her balance of N4m before Monday or she will be filing a lawsuit. 

She wrote; 

Sandra Iheuwa has called out Ubi Franklin whose 4th child she is reportedly having, few hours after we reported that she was engaged to another man before the music executive got her pregnant.

Sharing a copy of final terms of agreement, Sandra Iheuwa who called Ubi Franklin disclosed that she met him in 2017 in London without knowing he is a celebrity. She further revealed that the MMMG came to her seeking help to push a new business idea, which was when she gave him the N8m. Sandra Iheuwa also revealed that she gave Ubi money for child support, however he turned around to tarnish her image since December 2018, paying bloggers to write fake stories about her to save his image. She further added that she wants her balance of N4m before Monday or she will be filing a lawsuit.

She wrote;

"As you all know there has been rumors about me and I would like to clear the air on these issues once. I work hard for my money and I have been through a lot to get to where I am now. To be a woman financially independent without any man’s help. I did all this without the help of any sugar daddy runs or selling my body. I am an adult and who I chose to be with is my decision.

I met Ubi Franklin in May 2017 at a concert while on vacation in London I had no idea he was a celebrity or public figure a friend of mine told me who he was. We exchanged contacts and started talking. I returned to America where we later met up during one of his visits.

As a business woman I could easily relate with him and found him interesting which he said the same about me. Down the line he came to me seeking funds to help push his business and I totally understood how it felt when money could stop you from achieving your business dreams. During this time we became very close.

I offered to loan him the sum of Eight million naira not including the ones I gave him in dollars to help with child support and other issues he had. So I got my lawyer draw up a final settlement agreement letter which he agreed to sign as well as his lawyer and agreed to pay on March 8th 2019. .

Ubi Franklin has been going around tarnishing my image since December 2018 paying bloggers to write fake stories about me to save his image and y’all know I havent said a word and kept quiet but enough is enough as there’s so much one can take, he can do it with other people but not me because this woman has had enough. .

There are rumors flying around saying that I was engaged please if you bought a ring and engaged me or paid my brides price from May 2017 till date please speak up biko so I will know I have a husband to be that I am not aware of. .

I challenge you Ubi Franklin to dispute my claims because I’m ready to fight you fire for fire with concrete and hard proof. I want my money remaining 4 million as proceeding will be filed in court on Monday morning. The same way you have an image to save it’s the same way I will save and protect mine. Bleep you @ubifranklintriplemg"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/sandra-iheuwa-calls-out-ubi-franklin-whose-4th-child-she-is-reportedly-having/

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 10:44am On May 25, 2019
Agugbadin:

She is trying to disprove the claim going round that she fell for Ubi because of money, rather
she helped Ubi financially. She may be a victim of Ubi fraudulent character

That's what Churchill did Tonto reasoned she's still bitter, they were played.

The truth is if you come out plain baba dem non go reason your side. Lie to them and they fall heads over heels for you.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by ImmaJesus2020: 10:45am On May 25, 2019
Hmm.... This is serious but then why will she after giving him loan for his business and also giving him money for child support, she still went ahead and slept with him and also got impregnated by him. Madam you no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Azamani100(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2019
Don't ever sleep with your business partner !!!!![/quote]
u real dawgg�

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Banter1(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2019
Lals las Obi na scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.