Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mike & Deglorious - Jesus Ft. Onos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mike & Deglorious - Jesus Ft. Onos (330 Views)

Adda Jesus Ft Vibez Glorious God / Chioma Jesus Ft Mercy Chinwo - Okemmuo / Mp3 Download: Chioma Jesus Ft. Mercy Chinwo – Okemmuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike & Deglorious - Jesus Ft. Onos by BusyUpdates: 3:19am On May 25, 2019
Following the success of the recently concluded Michael Obasuyi Osasogie hosted Worship and praise Experience 4 concert in Benin City, Mike & Deglorious returns with the remix to their trending song, "Jesus".Jesus is originally off their just-released album titled Victory. The sequel to the "Jesus" song features the award-winning and multi-talented gospel minister, Onos Ariyo.  The song speaks sorely about Jesus Christ, it's time we focus on Jesus and stop thinking of what He has not done or have not received.The Bible says: "Call upon me in the days of trouble and I will hear you"."I Charge You to call on the name, Jesus today in that and you will see how Jesus will turn that ugly situation into a testimony."

https://47vibez.com.ng/mike-deglorious-jesus-ft-onos/

(1) (Reply)

Download And Watch Your Favorite Islamic Music / / Lekki Semi-nude Ladies: We Will Make Tekno A Scapegoat - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.