Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (34160 Views)

Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Faithway10: 9:04am On May 25, 2019
Veteran comic actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, and his wife, Stella Maris Okafor are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today, May 25th.

Stella Maris took to Instagram to share a lovely photo with Ibu writing;  and wrote;

"Happy wedding anniversary to us ���������������, i pray for God's blessings and protection Amen .My people, it's our wedding anniversary today ��������������please pray for us�������� @realmribu"

John Okafor married Stella in 2015 after his first marriage crashed, and they have 3 kids together.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/mr-ibu-and-wife-stella-maris-celebrate-4th-wedding-anniversary.html

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by adadike(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2019
I hate divorce and I don't know why IBU divorced his first wife but who am I to judge? Happy marriage anniversary Nne

17 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Wahleehk10: 9:19am On May 25, 2019
Congrats Mr Ibu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by cornel994(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2019
was Mr ibu sleeping in the 1st pics?

12 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by MikeBetty(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2019
adadike:
I hate divorce and I don't know why IBU divorced his first wife but who am I to judge? Happy marriage anniversary Nne
Poverty Has A Way Of Making A Woman To Decamp And Declare Her Marriage Inconclusive.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by LearnITsmash(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2019
At least she fat and little wowo like ibu, grin now I see why she stayed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nickijoy(f): 12:24pm On May 25, 2019
Happy anniversary!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by adadike(f): 1:07pm On May 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
Poverty Has A Way Of Making A Woman To Decamp And Declare Her Marriage Inconclusive.
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by MaiGemu: 3:11pm On May 25, 2019
God
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by MaiGemu: 3:11pm On May 25, 2019
Good
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Good,happy married life, this man is really a funny person, look at his face at first pics
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Cumtroller: 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Ugly Muthafucker...

Even with money this monkey still looks like a monkey.

Spits!!!
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I need job (male, ssce). I reside in Lagos if you've got any job offer or available vacancy pls notify me via this number. Thanks 07017568836
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
Cumtroller:
Ugly Muthafucker...

Spits!!!

H
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by YoungLionken(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
When there's money, you can celebrate anything. Captions like,
"Hushpuppi celebrates 10secs of fasting".

"An Instagram Socialite, Esohe Etinosa celebrates 3 months of her viral video with Mcgalaxy".

"Naira Marley celebrates the cockroaches, mosquitoes, rats that showed him love in EFCC custody".

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
Cumtroller:
Ugly Muthafucker...

Spits!!!

Monkey no fine, him mama like am

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by essenceplus: 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
adadike:

The rate of divorce these days discourages one from desiring to Marry.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by yormielee: 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
happy marriage life mr/mrs ibu
some people cant just stay a minute without minding their business
mtcheew undecided
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Derinhenz: 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
Too early to celebrate. We are visiting their marriage mid next year.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Gabson001(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2019
Pregnant man.. You dare divorce your wife
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by StarUp: 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
I keep telling men to just make money and relax... Beautiful ladies will naturally come once they smell the money/fame(even if you're ugly)... Mr. Ibu fine sha.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
you have point dear, poverty is dangerous to every family
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Yankiss(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2019
Hmm. Married in 2015 and they have 3 kids together? How did it happen? This is only four years bikonu. Well, it suits them that way. May the union last long and remain peaceful and productive, amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) / Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.