Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,439 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's (2247 Views)

Tokunbo 3 Units Of 06 Corolla ,05 Camry And 06 Matrix. All Accident Free. / Decent Dash Board Cover For Toyota Camry And Other Cars / Tokunbo Toyota Camry And Corolla For Sale At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by AgentGoat: 8:52am On May 26, 2019
diportivo:
wetin consign profession with motor undecided

my family doctor has 5 cars and the only Toyota there is an 08 Prado

Na ministry of health he dey for sure undecided

1 Like

Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2019
diportivo:

he's in his 60s

practicing for 30 yrs plus is enuff to chop life wella

True, true.
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by thebigkendo(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2019
diportivo:
wetin consign profession with motor undecided

my family doctor has 5 cars and the only Toyota there is an 08 Prado

Exactly my thoughts.. One of my doctor friends presently used a BMW E46 coupe

Going by nairaland logic, the very "unreliable" BMW grin.
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by luluspin(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2019
Good .morning house..... I have a toyota camry le 2003.. Last friday on my way to work my car started misbehaving i.e some terrible sound came up couple with the car jerking and struggling to move on gear
I was told to replace the shaft head that is inside the gear that it has pulled out....
I notice that after the mechanic fixed the shaft(tho i wasn't there) but afterwards the car moves fine...
But i noticed since then , my car makes some tiny noise whenever am moving on gear one and gear two ,on the side he fixed,
I already serviced the gear but the huuuuuuu sound still persist.
Now my mechanic said its either the bearing in the gear is bad or the shaft replaced isn't for my car or the back axle oil is dry
Pls help
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2019
luluspin:
Good .morning house..... I have a toyota camry le 2003.. Last friday on my way to work my car started misbehaving i.e some terrible sound came up couple with the car jerking and struggling to move on gear
I was told to replace the shaft head that is inside the gear that it has pulled out....
I notice that after the mechanic fixed the shaft(tho i wasn't there) but afterwards the car moves fine...
But i noticed since then , my car makes some tiny noise whenever am moving on gear one and gear two ,on the side he fixed,
I already serviced the gear but the huuuuuuu sound still persist.
Now my mechanic said its either the bearing in the gear is bad or the shaft replaced isn't for my car or the back axle oil is dry
Pls help

are you a medical Dr?

2 Likes

Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by luluspin(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2019
No.. Why?
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by diportivo: 7:59pm On May 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

are you a medical Dr?

grin
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2019
Excuse me and good evening Mr Gazzuzz and everyone
Please would you kindly recommend a good and affordable mechanic in Enugu for me? I have two cars that need to be blessed by a mechanic
Partner not around at all and I have to take control cry
Please they need some love
Thank you
Cheers
Re: Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's by francdec4(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
I agree on this. Where I work almost all of us drive corolla or Camry with exception of 4 (myself & 3 others even though am looking for one right now lol).

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLEAN NIJA USED TOYOTA HIACE BUS 4.1m / Sold !!! Foreign Used Toyota Avalon 2010 / 2007 Honda Accord DC Available @1.850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.