Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Business (2876 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
Rilley:
This is not the right place to do this bro
i know some girls here will prove u wrong.
Re: Business by Kwinesther: 10:05pm On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
i know it won't be easy base on probability, dts why i made it public, for combine effort, and u r not excluded too, u can help me too, and if u personally meet d requirements, i wont mind
you want a beautiful woman, are you handsome?

1 Like

Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2019
Kwinesther:
not bad
Re: Business by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 25, 2019
Kwinesther:

You are asking the wrong question, you should be asking if he his Rich
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

i prefer a girl that we will combine resources and grow together, hence automatically command respect for herself.
Re: Business by Kwinesther: 10:46pm On May 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol
Re: Business by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
not qualified, i said must be beautiful
my chest
Re: Business by Vizzim: 10:52pm On May 25, 2019
cornel994:
I'm sure there are plenty of girls to meet ur spec offline sir. the internet is full of Hawks sir

Savage
Re: Business by Vizzim: 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
I am a man 33yrs, my income at an average is 100k, i am looking 4 a serious relationship from gud girl, at least OND and be ready to further, and must be beautiful and God fearing, i love Jesus, but not religious.pls i dont want a retired olosho, i cant maintain them. Location doesnt matter, we can sit down together and chose best location suitable for us.

Op is the guarantee the lady is not a retired olosho or holy Mary. I hope you meet your match soon if not head to Allen, Ikeja Lagos on Friday.
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
my chest
dont understand
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2019
Vizzim:

Op is the guarantee the lady is not a retired olosho or holy Mary. I hope you meet your match soon if not head to Allen, Ikeja Lagos on Friday.
not desperate, God wishes first
Re: Business by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
i know some girls here will prove u wrong.
lol always safer searching for a real girl wen u looking for a real relationship than going for d internet and looking for one.
Re: Business by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 25, 2019
Kwinesther:
na wao.no be dis question i expect u to ask am.
Re: Business by Vizzim: 11:56pm On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
not desperate, God wishes first

That nice. I hope you meet the woman of your choice soon.
Re: Business by Kwinesther: 6:19pm On May 26, 2019
lefulefu:
na wao.no be dis question i expect u to ask am.
what should be the question then?
Re: Business by boiz2men(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
I am a man 33yrs, my income at an average is 100k, i am looking 4 a serious relationship from gud girl, at least OND and be ready to further, and must be beautiful and God fearing, i love Jesus, but not religious.pls i dont want a retired olosho, i cant maintain them. Location doesnt matter, we can sit down together and chose best location suitable for us.

You can start a family with a monthly income of 100k? shocked shocked shocked

Where do you live?
Re: Business by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
Kwinesther:
what should be the question then?
u for ask am weda im get money or wat type of car im dey ride
Re: Business by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
boiz2men:

Where do you live?
there are some areas in nigeria u can even start a family with a monthly income of less than a 100k.remote areas in places in edo or osun state will be very cheap to start a family with megre income.though in places like abuja ,lagos or ph dat one na suicide.
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2019
boiz2men:

Where do you live?
that is why we must combine resources.
Re: Business by boiz2men(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2019
lefulefu:
there are some areas in nigeria u can even start a family with a monthly income of less than a 100k.remote areas in places in edo or osun state will be very cheap to start a family with megre income.though in places like abuja ,lagos or ph dat one na suicide.

All my life had been in benin. You cant start a family with less than 100k monthly.... i can agree with osun.... in lagos, starting a family with less than 300k is the cause of suicide by jumping off the bridges.

2 Likes

Re: Business by kingofthemall: 1:18pm On May 28, 2019
boiz2men:

All my life had been in benin. You cant start a family with less than 100k monthly.... i can agree with osun.... in lagos, starting a family with less than 300k is the cause of suicide by jumping off the bridges.
You mean 300k in account or salary
Re: Business by Winneygirl(f): 1:52pm On May 28, 2019
At least you didn't give long list of criteria.
That's a plus for you.
Re: Business by boiz2men(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2019
kingofthemall:

You mean 300k in account or salary

salary... Except your work place is very close to your home and your wife supposrts.
Re: Business by kingofthemall: 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
boiz2men:

salary... Except your work place is very close to your home and your wife supposrts.
You're still very young and don't know what's happening yet. My thought.
Re: Business by Ryan03(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2019
Splinz:

Who said so?

I adjure you by the name of your god to show me such a fellow, that I may get hold of him, bring out his balls and smash it!

For when they say, "Nairaland Boys" & "Nairaland Girls", what is that to you? Is it not sheer bunkum? Are these people different from all others out there? undecided

And now I urge you, be not a part of such foolery. For the exhibitors are noted to be on another level of "Iberiberism", more higher than even what the originator intended it to be. cool
shocked[quote author=Splinz post=78707314]

Who said so?

I adjure you by the name of your god to show me such a fellow, that I may get hold of him, bring out his balls and smash it!

For when they say, "Nairaland Boys" & "Nairaland Girls", what is that to you? Is it not sheer bunkum? Are these people different from all others out there? i thought i was reading one of Shakespare's novels undecided

1 Like

Re: Business by boiz2men(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2019
kingofthemall:

You're still very young and don't know what's happening yet. My thought.

shocked

Interesting.

I wish I was.

You think this has anything to do with age.
I wonder how young you think I am. Chances are we might be age mate.

I live alone and currently single and I know how much I spend and I am the thrifty type. Imagine I was running my own family. I have often wondered how people earning below 300 monthly take care of home , family and themselves.
Re: Business by Dudeforall(f): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
Women don too suffer o, you want a beautiful woman with that your very very ugly face with over big and long head?Your ugliness is second to none so reconsider that your well dreamt delusional standard.
Re: Business by Phenomenal16(f): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeforall:
Women don too suffer o, you want a beautiful woman with that your very very ugly face with over big and long head?Your ugliness is second to none so reconsider that your well dreamt delusional standard.
..japa here
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeforall:
lol, I am not as bad as you described here, anyway, na your wahala. Frustrated and hopeless person like u that will meet his doom in less than 6months. Quote me in 6months time
Re: Business by Dudeforall(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
lol, I am not as bad as you described here, anyway, na your wahala. Frustrated and hopeless person like u that will meet his doom in less than 6months. Quote me in 6months time
you go talk say you look bad before?? Show us your ugly picture make we confirm.
Re: Business by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
not qualified, i said must be beautiful
You earn 100k and you are still being picky? you are not truly ready. fine face dat will come and go.
Re: Business by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
You earn 100k and you are still being picky? you are not truly ready. fine face dat will come and go.
can we try and see, if it can work out between us, mail me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / VIDEO! "Obey Who?" Angela Asks During Her Vows As She Weds Michael / Don Jazzy Agrees To Go On A Date With Actress Nazo Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.