Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors (10921 Views)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Ravon: 9:46am On May 25, 2019
Access Bank Plc is set to publish the list of all its delinquent debtors, associated persons, directors and entities. This is in line with the directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

All Access Bank Plc (including former Diamond Bank Plc) debtors are directed to pay up their past due obligations in order to avoid punitive actions being taken against them. The management of the Bank noted that it shall publish its debtors’ names in newspapers in two weeks.

Similarly, in the event that these obligations are not fulfilled, the bank shall take such further actions against such delinquent individuals and companies as it may consider necessary and shall relentlessly pursue full recovery of all its debts. For incorrigible debtors, who continue to pose a risk to the bank’s system, AccessBank will use all means available and collaborate with colleagues in the industry to ensure that they are excommunicated from the banking system.

Furthermore, all debtors will be sanctioned by the CBN and banned from participating in the Nigerian Foreign Exchange and Securities Exchange Markets and registered on the Credit Risk Management Systems (CRMS) Bureau as bad debtors making them, their directors and related entities illegible for any credit in the Nigerian Financial Markets.

Consequently, Access Bank hereby advise all delinquent debtors to take this publication seriously and ensure that all their debts are settled promptly.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/05/25/access-bank-to-publish-names-of-debtors/

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by dawnomike(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2019
Drama about to unfold

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by BlackfireX: 9:53am On May 25, 2019
Buhari name must be there, has he paid for the President form loan that the bank gave him.

And me .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Flashyoil1(f): 9:54am On May 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2019
cheesy grin E no go funny after they used all the money election??
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by BUSHHUNTER: 5:03pm On May 25, 2019
Unprofessional...What happen to privacy?

shey dem no go publish my name like dis?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by OkoyeA1(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
Something is brewing. E b like the bank is going bankrupt.

UBA should go and buy it, some people will end up having three UBA Account grin grin, UBA, Access, Diamond

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Iruobean(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
sad
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Calyb(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
First day to appear on front page......
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by happney65: 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
Thankfully my name no kuku dey there... grin grin
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Billy0naire(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
They better no publish my name or I will sue their asssses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by FhukaFhuka: 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
grin..... WE DEY WAIT FOR UNION BANK grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Many of those rolls royce owners go dey der. There is one okija man big boy der
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by FhukaFhuka: 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by AkataYeriYeri: 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
Na useless Okoro names go full there .
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by kaen1317: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
Most of your big men will be on that list.
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by RichBoy247: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
Diamond Bank debtors are in soup.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by kaen1317: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
Most likely Diamond bank debtors..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Paroh(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
Which kind soup mama cook o? Ogbono soup eeh

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by frowland(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Buhari name must be there, has he paid for the President form loan that the bank gave him.

And me .

Seems Buhari is giving you sleepless nights? Or you just comment for the likes'?
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by abdulyaro66(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
MAD O
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
I'll pay o. they should not publish my name.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Mrshape: 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
if all banks do this, many properties will by auction very cheap, they are alot of people forming big man with bank loan

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by Kamxin(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2019
OkoyeA1:
Something is brewing. E b like the bank is going bankrupt.

UBA should go and buy it, some people will end up having three UBA Account grin grin, UBA, Access, Diamond

Uba is not a name of a bank. Buy the senator representing Anambra South in the senate.

Access just swallowed a bank last two months. I guess you are trying to buy the next fish it will swallow
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by dingbang(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2019
Dozie don Bleep up. See wetin him cause
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by mrLhanray(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2019
Yes, Name and shame the debtors. I feel no pity for these banks, they won't give loans to avg Nigerians, while they give high profile citizens loans worth billions, which they will be reluctant to pay back. most of those companies owe banks...
Re: Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors by crackhouse(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
I am sure my name will be on the list....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Using Alertpay Account? / Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? / British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.