Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Help With Info About Chartered Institute of Bankers, Nigeria(CIBN) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Info About Chartered Institute of Bankers, Nigeria(CIBN) (231 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria Hall To Be Commissioned In Nekede / Please Help With Info About NOUN / Please Help Me With Info About Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Info About Chartered Institute of Bankers, Nigeria(CIBN) by livinus009(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2019
Please I want to Start the CIBN certification program and I don’t have any idea of how it is done or processed. Meanwhile Am an 100L undergraduate student of Unilag studying Finance. Pls I need your response.
Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Career Curves For Undergraduate Dropouts / JAMB Releases 4,536 Withheld Results / What Not To Eat When Burning Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.