Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped (31882 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2019
blackslayer:

You don't need all of that...get a nice pistol and know how to use it...any 1911 pistol will do...you can even get a pistol with a laser grip...laser will help you with shot placement incase you need it.
Price please and how can this be acquired? I don't mean those locally made nonsense pistols o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Rotimi47: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
For Jason Scoolari, a Social Commentator, the best precautionary measure I take while traveling to the South West (especially Ogun State) is to travel with a MADE IN GERMANY helmet and run away from any shrine around the vicinity.

I took this precautions on my last and final visit to Oyo state to rejoice with Seyi Makinde on his victory when the vehicle I entered somersault two times and onlookers started touching my skull in a bid to check the degree of the injury sustained. I could remember counting like 5 hefty men massaging my skull and the other one was speaking yoruba which our driver translated into English for me; "Egbon, this your head go make sense oh"
Oro buruku ti ohun te rin! grin

Meaning; Something bad that happened and still make someone laugh.

This your story crack me up big time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Rotimi47: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
For Jason Scoolari, a Social Commentator, the best precautionary measure I take while traveling to the South West (especially Ogun State) is to travel with a MADE IN GERMANY helmet and run away from any shrine around the vicinity.

I took this precautions on my last and final visit to Oyo state to rejoice with Seyi Makinde on his victory when the vehicle I entered somersault two times and onlookers started touching my skull in a bid to check the degree of the injury sustained. I could remember counting like 5 hefty men massaging my skull and the other one was speaking yoruba which our driver translated into English for me; "Egbon, this your head go make sense oh"
Oro buruku ti ohun te rin! grin

Meaning; Something bad that happened and still make people laugh.

This your story crack me up big time. grin. grin
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Deo1986(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
If the rich and middle class in the society would eschew selfishness and take it upon themselves to lift at least one youth off the street i think kidnapping will be a thing of the past, i stroll up and down my street like i own the place cause i take my time to ask them what they want and i give selflessly of course, imagine the boy who needs just 25k to register waec, imagine the man who needs means of sustainance but has no one to assist him to either learn a trade or get a job. Nigerians, lets learn to give, stop the "i dont have attitude". Improvising means of escape will not help matters, circumstances pushed these boys into kidnapping.. Just 25k can make a difference in someone's life.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by MONITZ: 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
post=78710563:
Dear Lord, into your able hands we commit our life!

Very funny of u,most of the time you re quick to say we have a president that is working hard to make Nigeria great again,a man who is inept in every department of governance and yet is staying put,I wonder what u would have said if this was happening under a different government,I know u would surely not have made the above statement,hypocrite like u..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Victorisoni3(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
Chair
How can I possibly read all that to de end
Mtweeeeed
Let me wait for oders to finish reading

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Igaralion(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2019
Yankiss:
Please, a good Samaritan should read the entire novel and summarize the key points for me. I feel like being lazy today and what is more, I forgot to wear sandals so I can read properly. grin
The key point be say always watch your back. And shine ya eyes.

1 Like

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Victorisoni3(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
All dis story all on one thread
For those kid nappers

Where ma pump action

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
There has to be a cure for certain types of mental delusion. I want to believe God isn't unfair or incompetent to create human beings with missing brain cells.

post=78710563:
Dear Lord, into your able hands we commit our life!
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by ikorodureporta: 5:28pm On May 25, 2019
Ola260:
You expect me to read all these
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Elliot2(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Nice tactics

I once had a neighbor that kidnappers would find hard to trace home.

Back when he was unmarried, he was a baddass player. He had a main girlfriend but have several others from 2go and Facebook. grin

To confuse the girls from tracing his house (to avoid unannounced visit) if say he wants to pick the girl from Ikeja and he lived in Volks Barracks, he would drive from Ikeja to Mile 2, go straight to "Coconut" and turn to Mile 2 again, heads to Orile Iganmu, then heads to Festac, negotiates Navy Town and gets to Volks. Even at his "area", he didn't drive straight to his house as he drives round and round in streets before going home.

There was a stubborn girl that refused to "submit", after all the love talks before her visit. My neighbor just took her to park and the girl was expecting transport fare, but niqqa just zoomed off. Even if the distance from that park to his house was near, the girl can't trace it. cheesy
sometin dey tell me Swy na u b that badass neighbour.
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Nice tactics

I once had a neighbor that kidnappers would find hard to trace home.

Back when he was unmarried, he was a baddass player. He had a main girlfriend but have several others from 2go and Facebook. grin

To confuse the girls from tracing his house (to avoid unannounced visit) if say he wants to pick the girl from Ikeja and he lived in Volks Barracks, he would drive from Ikeja to Mile 2, go straight to "Coconut" and turn to Mile 2 again, heads to Orile Iganmu, then heads to Festac, negotiates Navy Town and gets to Volks. Even at his "area", he didn't drive straight to his house as he drives round and round in streets before going home.

There was a stubborn girl that refused to "submit", after all the love talks before her visit. My neighbor just took her to park and the girl was expecting transport fare, but niqqa just zoomed off. Even if the distance from that park to his house was near, the girl can't trace it. cheesy

Guy i dey suspect na you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by olurili(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Emyjeze(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

My precaution is a Remington bullpup rifle that i keep hidden in my Agbada.

Whether it is a kidnapper's head or my balls shocked that

it would blast off, i don't know... but it would sha blast something. angry
lol

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Sanemind(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
Why mentioning their names
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Oldiesgoodies(f): 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I’m a bit down, thanks for making me lmao grin! My peeps were confused at my action!

No offense to my brothers *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by JasonScoolari: 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

I’m a bit down, thanks for making me lmao grin! My peeps were confused at my action!

No offense to my brothers *
You welcome ma'am.
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by LINTUNE(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
cheesy grin
JasonScoolari:

like seriously?
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Gabriel881(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2019
May God help us all ooo Because Nigeria shall surely become a better place for me and you....
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by AgentPET(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2019
Wu go read this long thing embarassed
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by flames01: 6:57pm On May 25, 2019
blackslayer:

You don't need all of that...get a nice pistol and know how to use it...any 1911 pistol will do...you can even get a pistol with a laser grip...laser will help you with shot placement incase you need it.

How can one get one
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Sinach0191(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2019
but none of these are funny tho

1 Like

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by Swanzi(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Chai

Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by DavidEsq(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Is that a rifle or shotgun? Price please and how was it acquired?
U wan turn arm robber ni?
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin Just asking. grin grin
Re: Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Actually, I love guns, missiles, MBT's, naval vessels, fighter jets, subs etc. That is, I am an armaments fanatic. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.