Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa (27060 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Gistpeeps: 10:29am On May 25, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, arrives at the inauguration of South Africa’s President, Cyril Ramaphosa in Pretoria

According to a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, Osinbajo will represent the country alongside several other heads of State and Government from Africa and beyond who are expected at the swearing-in ceremony.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/osinbajo-arrives-at-inauguration-of-president-cyril-ramphosa-of-south-africa.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by teadrake(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
Ever gallant,erudite,cerebral and well articulated VP. God bless Nigeria.

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by tblaq: 10:56am On May 25, 2019
Good man

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Sagax(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
My Vice President

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by salbis(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
He doesn't look like a ''mere commissioner'' dat goes about sharing trader moni in market places. Seems next level will be kind to him.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Smile4daddy(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2019
PYO the man after Buhari

Simplicity and easy going VP

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by EROMS38(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2019
Mere commissioner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Sicilyjoe: 10:58am On May 25, 2019
Only him ? no single delegate and excort
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Sicilyjoe: 10:58am On May 25, 2019
Kelvin4367:
See below

Thunder fire u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by kaen1317: 10:58am On May 25, 2019
Vice President or errand boy in the Presidency.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by toyinjimoh(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2019
next president 2023

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2019
Osinbande cheesy

I love this man sha grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by KpStone(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2019
Dress like black widow
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Amuocha: 10:59am On May 25, 2019
President Cyril Ramaphosa ---God Bless South Africa grin grin grin

SA to discuss EFCC raid on MTN HQ with Professor Yemi Oluleke Osinbajo today. shocked
SA to discuss MTN Nigeria's fine today. shocked
Nigeria's inauguration Team to visit SA to understand event planning today grin

Amazing timing and amazing coincidence cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by IamSoProlific: 10:59am On May 25, 2019
Dobala for you egbon...

Wowww, Oh what a height, he's really taller than the handrail grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by TheMoniker: 11:00am On May 25, 2019
grin
Will someone tell this pastor of doom that he’s going to the inauguration of someone who’s not hanging on a stolen mandate?
Evil yahoo yahoo pastor!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by GrowYourSales(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2019
That's our man representing the pride of Nigeria

Need help with your business? Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by kaen1317: 11:00am On May 25, 2019
Vice President that cannot talk in the face of Fulanization and the attendant slaughtering of Christians by h3dsmen. Is that one a vice president?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by RichBoy247: 11:03am On May 25, 2019
EROMS38:
Mere commissioner

Has any member if your family gotten to his lever? Will you ever get to sit near him in your life time?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by wallex1983(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2019
When a man is more presidential than the President...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by RichBoy247: 11:04am On May 25, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Will someone tell this pastor of doom that he’s going to the inauguration of someone who’s not hanging on a stolen mandate?
Evil yahoo yahoo pastor!

Will God answer you prayer and make someone in your family fit to be his domestic assistant? I am also praying for you my brother.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by aare07(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2019
Before you talk, go and study rules of power. In African politics, you cannot publicly go against your boss and succeed. Ask those who have failed before

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by RichBoy247: 11:05am On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
Vice President that cannot talk in the face of Fulanization and the attendant slaughtering of Christians by h3dsmen. Is that one a vice president?

A youth that is sitting by the keyboard and typing nonsense when his mates are out there making money, is that one a serious youth?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by daddytime(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2019
Wonderful man who knows wassup. My encounter with him two days ago opened my eyes to his amazing persona.

Even when his security personnel were trying to malhandle me with my placard, he ordered them to allow me air my views and collected my book.

Thank you my amiable VP.

Whoever can help resize the video for upload should dm me so I can send the video to him/her to put up here. No luck from my end

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by RichBoy247: 11:06am On May 25, 2019
aare07:
Before you talk, go and study rules of power. In African politics, you cannot publicly go against your boss and succeed. Ask those who have failed before

Ambode did and he got destroyed. Atikuchukwu did against Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu was humiliated.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Lamasta(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2019
He's welcome our amiable, respected and erudite vice president of Nigeria cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha / I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.