Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (35364 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Lexusgs430: 11:24pm On May 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
the fastest way to deal with break up is to fvck the hoe's sister

If she only has brothers?....

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2019
If you're of the opinion that love doesn't exist, but self interest. I pity you 'cause you may never know what love is with that mentality. On the other hand, It's not your fault. You've just been unfortunate when it comes to love.

Maybe, those poor men and women who end up cohabiting and at some point start giving birth were motivated by 'Self-interest'. If yes, what is it?

Nairaland is the only forum where someone would type something with so much confidence. Whereas, he's not an authority in that field. Anyone who says to you "Love doesn't exist", check his/her antecedent. They're mostly people who were hurt, but haven't gotten over the hurt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:
Why prepare for a heartbreak when you can love without the heart in the first place?
how pls?
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by sheller(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2019
I don't give a Bleep to any break up not to talk of killing myself......man die woman born another one and life kon2nu
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Cubby22: 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
The best way is to take yourself out,enjoy like you have never before in the relationship, By the way there is nothing like heartbreak if you are not married. Good Men and women are oit there.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Blisplendor12(f): 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
It's not easy though but never be too attached, always prepare for the worse

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:
Why prepare for a heartbreak when you can love without the heart in the first place?
Please, teach me. I am tired of loving with the heart. grin
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Sezua(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2019
Ayindesegun10:
Heartbreak sucks

Meanwhile, I'm a social media influencer with over 10k+ active followers on twitter. Dm me to advertise your products. I build and sell twitter and instagram followers and accounts.

Who do you want to influence with 10k followers?

3 Likes

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by maynation(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2019
Spygadgets19:
how pls?
Play the player.

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Sezua(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Love with your armpit instead.

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Sezua(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If she only has brothers?....
Her mum?
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2019
Sezua:

Love with your armpit instead.
Hahaha

Crazy theories on one thread. cheesy
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On May 25, 2019
Sezua:

Her mum?

Haba...........
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by maynation(f): 11:32pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

My dear, just grab his balls.

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
The best way to handle heartbreak is to avoid heartbreak, and the best way to avoid heartbreak is by not letting anyone be in charge of your heart.

What do I mean? Have it in mind that LOVE does not exist in relationships of this generation, it's all about self and personal interest of both partners. Nothing more.

Be wise! You can't love and be wise at the same time, so choose wisdom over love.
I finally found my whatsapp group admin!!!! Only few people understand this! Only few!!!
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:

My dear, just grab his balls.
I am serious oh. I want to learn from you.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Itzneowizy(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
Always expect it

Nah..doesn't work...it'll still hurt like hell and you might start having trust Issues

Best thing is to channel that anger/energy....towards something productive and try not to be alone

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by anethcharly(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:

Then they should be ready to learn the hard way.

Abi grin grin
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by maynation(f): 11:37pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

I think it simply means play the player.
You only break my heart when I love you, What if I don't?

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:

I think it simply means play the player.
You only break my heart when I love you, What if I don't?
I actually thought you meant something more serious. Would you keep playing this game 'till you get old? I don't even have the time to fake feelings.

1 Like

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by maynation(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I actually thought you were meant something more serious. Would you keep playing this game 'till you get old? I don't even have the time to fake feelings.

Sorry to disappoint you.
When it's time to settle down, real men will come. Besides, not like it's a most sef.
My peace of mind first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Thinkfree(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
you just have to fake the feelings towards him. Tame the true feelings don't allow it grow out of proportion.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Vizzim: 11:43pm On May 25, 2019
Walk away...
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Olarewaju89: 11:44pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=78701713]the fastest way to deal with break up is to fvck the hoe's sister[ but why?
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by djon78(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2019
Almost everyone have suffered heart break, and I believe most times what we call love is bothered on naivety.

For me I am more businesslike in my relationship. I learnt so much from heartbreak.
Now as a man I must be in control, less emotions, more businesslike, but I will still have great regards for your feelings as a woman, but everything must be at my terms, or else the door is wide open for you to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:

Sorry to disappoint you.
When it's time to settle down, real men will come. Besides, not like it's a most sef.
My peace of mind first.
How will you spot the real one at the right time when on your end, it's fake?

When you love something, true affection gives itself off. It doesn't need your permission to. That's the heart for you.
Thinkfree:
you just have to fake the feelings towards him. Tame the true feelings don't allow it grow out of proportion.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Thinkfree(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I actually thought you meant something more serious. Would you keep playing this game 'till you get old? I don't even have the time to fake feelings.
the truth is that the percentage of heart given to any relationship will determine the level of heart break once you are dumped.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by Thinkfree(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How will you spot the real one at the right time when on your end, it's fake?

When you love something, true affection gives itself off. It doesn't need your permission to. That's the heart for you.
You are actually saying the truth but sometimes we hope for the best but still expect the worst.
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by cornel994(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2019
op has never had a hrtbrk it seems
Re: Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. by dharamanil(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2019
You can only be trained on how to handle a break up when your current relationship is just relationship.....It takes the full experience to handle breakup when u are really in love...:::

So don’t learn how to handle break up just pray u get out of it alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.