Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3006113 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Saynotocultism WHAT IS THIS? ARE WE COMPETING WITH MEXICAN CARTELS? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS NIGERIA. HOW DO CULTIST SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU COULD END UP LIKE THIS?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9bus3mphkJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenecaTheYonger: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
^^^ video is from Brazil not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Its not the truth who d Bleep gives him such regalia to wear as an initiate ... He should be on only boxers, not NBM regalia... He is a liar and he is in charge of the process.. He might have discarded the rest or thrown them away or unless he was forced to wear them by the police...
That’s what I thought, I was told he has been released
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Saynotocultism WHAT IS THIS? ARE WE COMPETING WITH MEXICAN CARTELS? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS NIGERIA. HOW DO CULTIST SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU COULD END UP LIKE THIS?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9bus3mphkJ/?utm_source=ig_embed
something must kill a tight man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2020
savagesage15:

You be show guy bro, if not ask any show guy around you wetin be communion then you go understand me
you be corn for fowl. bitch ass clown
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Asianjollof007: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
I would rather join nigerian army instead of being a useless cultist.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
I've been silently following this thread from the beginning but after the op's bravery to publicly expose the evil of cult groups at the risk of his own life, I'm inspired by his bravely and thus I'm going to further demystify and expose that evil called cultism
PS: I'm speaking from experience, it's my life story. As a former Apache (22) member who cross-carpeted to the supreme vikings confraternity ( Norsemen, aro baggers, Germans)

Stay tuned for my bitter story and life experience on the menance and evil of cultism

Young chaps stay as far away from cultism as possible. It's gonna lead you to a premature death and a life of misery, do ye not be deceived for every single confraternities are blatant liars.

TBC.............

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
I've been silently following this thread from the beginning but after the op's bravery to publicly expose the evil of cult groups at the risk of his own life, I'm inspired by his bravely and thus I'm going to further demystify and expose that evil called cultism
PS: I'm speaking from experience, it's my life story. As a former Apache (22) member who cross-carpeted to the supreme vikings confraternity ( Norsemen, aro baggers, Germans)

Stay tuned for my bitter story and life experience on the menance and evil of cultism

Young chaps stay as far away from cultism as possible. It's gonna lead you to a premature death and a life of misery, do ye not be deceived for every single confraternities are blatant liars.

TBC.............
Please and please, be sure of your safety. Please use whatever safety means that is available. Please make sure you are safe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

TBC.............
Bros, we don't want to hear any bad stories about you... If you know you aren't secured you better keep the story to yourself. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eleniyan15: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Graxie:
Please and please, be sure of your safety. Please use whatever safety means that is available. Please make sure you are safe.

It a new moniker so he should be safe

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

TBC.............
Ambitious,In as much as I would like u to hear ur story to spice up my day...From my info not too many people successfully cross-carpet from one Confra to another Confra....Saying u did from 22 to SVC is too much information already... Don't drag attention to urself pls.
Spit no further fire so u don't invite unnecessary violence to urself.
U won't believe how many people are Jobless here.
I remember the dude everyone is talking of who told his frat stories and experience here...Up til today the dude has not commented again...Ur life is more Paramount.. Safeguard it with all diligence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2020
For security reasons I'm going to omit certain details which could give away my identity.
In 2014 there was a blood bath between the vikings confraternity and the ayes confraternity in my school and it's environ. Many lives were lost and that was the year I experienced first hand the ugly aspect of cultism

Before I commence my story here's a few advice to any one intending to join a cult group, you better think twice and fly as far away as possible from cultism:
All cult groups are nothing but liars, they can't offer you protection.
There's no potential office or job waiting for you after your graduation, and by the way that's if you're lucky to graduate alive.
No cult group can give you glory, the only thing you're certain to get is DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OF YOUR SOUL
if you have intentions to join then be ready for a lifetime of running, paranoia, always looking over your shoulders like a man in exile geez!!!
Every enticing promises made to you just to lure you in are all nothing but FAT LIES.
be ready to spend the rest of your life without a
moment of peace
And most importantly cult groups are bound by BLOOD OATH!!! it's part of the initiation ceremony. Most people don't take seriously the blood oath, but I ask you what is most sacred to God(it's blood) you may not understand the implications of that demonic blood oath rite but trust me in the future, consequences will start manifesting in your life and trust me it ain't pretty.
let him who have ears hear!!!
SHUN CULTISM IT KILLS BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
TBC...........

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2020
It's worthless,I'm Deactivating my account right now...This is going to be my very last post here...Take Care..My NL started and ends here.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 1:58am On Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the concern but the chap gave away his identity, that's a risky move which I don't intend to do make, more so I don't intend giving the IDs of my cartel, I don't intend to give vital information like my deck(where you were initiated/institution where you banned). I just want to make an impact on these young chaps because cult groups will never show you the bitter aspect of it before you join, all they show is partying, having fun, women, empty promises and lies but my brother there's much more to cultism(sour part of it) which you'll get to find out but unfortunately for you it will be too late for you, cause once you're in you're in, there's no going back from it. Abeg confra no be child's play ooo

Ambitious,In as much as I would like u to hear ur story to spice up my day...From my info not too many people successfully cross-carpet from one Confra to another Confra....Saying u did from 22 to SVC is too much information already... Don't drag attention to urself pls.
Spit no further fire so u don't invite unnecessary violence to urself.
U won't believe how many people are Jobless here.
I remember the dude everyone is talking of who told his frat stories and experience here...Up til today the dude has not commented again...Ur life is more Paramount.. Safeguard it with all diligence.[/quote]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 2law(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
please why has the OP not commented since
Hope he is safe where ever he is?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
We are eager to learn. I can advise you tell some revealing stories from a third-person narrative using "we" "our", "they" rather than "I"s. God be with you and bless you for doing the right thing.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
THE BLOOD OATH

Let me expose you all to something you do not understand. For example a cult group has had just 100 initiation ceremony since its inception and they successfully initiate 50 members per initiation meaning they have 5000 members.

e.g

1st initiation ..... 50 members
2nd............................ 50 members
3rd................................50 members
*100th........................50members
Total members.................5000

Now there are 100 clusters of blood oaths with each blood oath having 50 blood connections with each other.

Now this is it... You successful entered into a blood covenant with 49 unknown people. When there is a blood covenant , You are accepting your soul to bond to theirs and hence all spiritual problems are shared among all. Some of them have generational problems, some have spiritual affliction. This is the spiritual reason why you have so many cult related deaths. Initiates A is possessed with the spirit that lust for blood, you then go into a blood covenant with him, you automatically create a passage way into your life and you want to behave like initiate A and you lust for the blood of other cult groups. Be wise my people..

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
The op " saynotocultism" is absolutely correct about the spiritual implications of going into a blood oath. please listen to him and shun this menance called cultism. It's more like willingly injecting into your blood stream multiple DNA, except these are spiritual DNA, most people(cultists included) are ignorant of this fact but that doesn't make it any less real. THESE THINGS ARE AS REAL AS FLESH AND BLOOD.

SHUN CULTISM TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER LIFE

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
The op " saynotocultism" is absolutely correct about the spiritual implications of going into a blood oath. please listen to him and shun this menance called cultism. It's more like willingly injecting into your blood stream multiple DNA, except these are spiritual DNA, most people(cultists included) are ignorant of this fact but that doesn't make it any less real. THESE THINGS ARE AS REAL AS FLESH AND BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

Imagine me entering blood convenant with an unknown kidnapper, armed robber, murderer or even homosexual. Jah bless you for this info. I can never be a cultist. Im a proud ju. I came to this world to do my bidding, when my watch is over, I meet my maker. I didn't come to this world to bond with any modafucka. Not even my wife, she's there to be a partner and we make kids together. My life is my personal race. So is yours. Say no to cultism.

Bros we dey wait your story.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
The ethics, norms and major basis for the introduction of confraternities in nigeria has deviated from the initial purpose into gangsterism and dumb ancient traditions/orientations that is either made up or nonexistent. There's no such thing as korofo or uhuru, there's only Jehovah/Satan and Heaven/hell(ayes).

VIKINGS:
Why do you choose to practice ancient norsemen clan's traditions, traditions that are nonexistent and non-applicable in our modern day life(vikings). Have you even taken your time to travel to the birth place of the vikings clan(norway, sweden, germania, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark) and find out the ideology behind this demonic association or at least take your time and do your research on the origin of the norsemen clan, its an ancient tradition which modern day vikings/norsemen living in the aforementioned countries don't even practice.
BE WISE: THERE'S NO ODIN, NO FREGGA, NO VAHALA, NO FINAL DESTINATION (ICELAND)
THERE'S NO REWARD AWAITING YOU IN VALHALA(RESTING PLACE) FOR THE SHOOTING AND THE CUTTING OF THE BASTARDS( YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS FOR THAT MATTER), ALL THOSE THINGS ARE NONSENSE THAT EVEN A DUMMY CAN DECODE

BE WISE..SHUN CULTISM AND BE FREE

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
MY STORY INTO THE WORLD OF CULTISM

THE BEGINNING:

THE STAKE OUT:
It all began during my 300level in my tertiary institution, I made a new friend john( not his real name though) unknown to me at the time, John was a member of the Apache(22 confraternity) he was personally tasked with the job of making me one of their members. I was then among the leading students in my department with a cgpa of 4.72( the Apache's are always on the look out for not just good looking guys but academical top dogs in the department with sound GPA to recruit into their gang, also among their criteria is guys with wealthy backgrounds(to afford weapons and ammunitions when the time comes). I guess I aced their criteria.

THE CONTACT:
John got to work immediately, made friends with me and was pretty cool to hang with. What I loved about him was his zeal to learn and of course he wasn't a dummy, he wasn't a violent person unlike most cultists I know (I was well oriented about cultism and their activities even before I got into the university, I was just ignorant about their demonic activities yet), john and I started hanging out, partying, women, alcohol, he introduced me to his gf(god father), and some of his other gang members, I hung with them for about a month and they seemed pretty cool at the moment, they only fed my eyes and ears with the flexing and good life aspect of being an S.O.D( S.O.D means son of darkness, that's what Apaches call themselves), they introduced me to tigers in the barracks( tigers are apache graduates and barracks refers to your institute/university)

NOTE: NO CULT GANG WILL SHOW YOU THE DEMONIC AND SOUR ASPECT OF THE GROUP, YOU GET TO REALIZE THAT PART YOURSELF AFTER BECOMING A MEMBER OF COURSE (what ass*****)

After much observation I made my intentions known to them that I was now ready to be an (S.O.D).......

TBC....................

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by harlems02: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
This thread has really being educating and an expository to us all on the havoc cultism has done to our society. I pray God help us minimize or totally eradicate these terrible menace from system. Our youths needs to enlightened. Thumbs up to you saynotocultism as i will love to see more of post on these matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AD36: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Ambitiouscent post=87389390]MY STORY INTO THE WORLD OF CULTISM

THE BEGINNING:

THE STAKE OUT:
It all began during my 300level in my tertiary institution, I made a new friend john( not his real name though) unknown to me at the time, John was a member of the Apache(22 confraternity) he was personally tasked with the job of making me one of their members. I was then among the leading students in my department with a cgpa of 4.72( the Apache's are always on the look out for not just good looking guys but academical top dogs in the department with sound GPA to recruit into their gang, also among their criteria is guys with wealthy backgrounds(to afford weapons and ammunitions when the time comes). I guess I aced their criteria.

THE CONTACT:
John got to work immediately, made friends with me and was pretty cool to hang with. What I loved about him was his zeal to learn and of course he wasn't a dummy, he wasn't a violent person unlike most cultists I know (I was well oriented about cultism and their activities even before I got into the university, I was just ignorant about their demonic activities yet), john and I started hanging out, partying, women, alcohol, he introduced me to his gf(god father), and some of his other gang members, I hung with them for about a month and they seemed pretty cool at the moment, they only fed my eyes and ears with the flexing and good life aspect of being an S.O.D( S.O.D means son of darkness, that's what Apaches call themselves), they introduced me to tigers in the barracks( tigers are apache graduates and barracks refers to your institute/university)

NOTE: NO CULT GANG WILL SHOW YOU THE DEMONIC AND SOUR ASPECT OF THE GROUP, YOU GET TO REALIZE THAT PART YOURSELF AFTER BECOMING A MEMBER OF COURSE (what ass*****)

After much observation I made my intentions known to them that I was now ready to be an (S.O.D).......

TBC....................

Its really disheartening that people spread lies and fake details just to make a story that wouldn't go down well with them,I'm not against sharing your experience, but you have to be informed before spreading false details because you were opportune to hear a clip of stories here and there,then you feel you're well informed to say what you do not know.
I advice you to stop saying what you don't know because you are not well informed and its disheartening reading such nonsense from you.what experience does a 300 level student has? please enough of this your cheap lies because its not making sense.

Yes, of a truth cultism is bad,reasons is because a lot of persons was misinformed, i listened to a speech by Prof Wole Soyinka "confraternity in tertiary institutions are no longer what it use to be in our days,the fight was against school injustice and for the welfare of the students".
I think stories should be more of a control measures on how to reorient the young ones on the right part to go,the truth still remains any chap that want to be a cultist nothing would stop him,the system is what we all shoud be looking at to change which i believe a lot of measures have been put in place....

honestly I'm not too comfortable when someone gives names and details he's not well informed about ,i think everyone should be properly guided. tell your story,stop giving details and calling of names or use of language you are not sure about.

Funny enough a real denounced cult member wont talk carelessly like this.
That's my take for now.

Tbc......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=AD36 post=87399345][/quote] Please we are enjoying his lies. You can start your thread on how to curb it. Allow us to read the beautiful fiction story. Thanks sir.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ritcha: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
I go nowhere.slotxo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
MY STORY INTO THE WORLD OF CULTISM

THE BEGINNING:

THE STAKE OUT:

THE CONTACT:

TBC....................

Intresting, You're a better person.
Since you've decided to expose them hope u know you'll get alot of hateful comments and threats from the losers and idiots?
Brave up and ignore them.
I just want to know what you really meant by gf(god father) coz I know of a Confraternity that call the god they pray to
(god father).In this context is it for their god or for someone that brought u into the game?
A lil clarity will do.You know we that have adult boys at home want to know when they start following and associating with the wrong crowd.
It's awful good we are all here to preach against the ills and cruelty of Cultism and learning a thing or two isn't bad.
Keep it up bro.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
AD36 na cult member, him create him account today just to comment here. He's either an Apache (Black Beret) or Viking...

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
@AD36,Are you a Confusionist?If u can't point out vividly where and where he lied,pls let us have the lies in peace.Ask urself if What he's doing is bad as well as what saynotocultism has done.If yes, then no problems.Just a note to self.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
allan2:
you be corn for fowl. bitch ass clown

Throway the matter
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
culturedboss:

Intresting, You're a better person.
Since you've decided to expose them hope u know you'll get alot of hateful comments and threats from the losers and idiots?
Brave up and ignore them.
I just want to know what you really meant by gf(god father) coz I know of a Confraternity that call the god they pray to
(god father) In this context is it for their god or for someone that brought u into the game?

A lil clarity will do.You know we that have adult boys at home want to know when they start following and associating with the wrong crowd.
It's awful good we are all here to preach against the ills and cruelty of Cultism and learning a thing or two isn't bad.
Keep it up bro.

@ the bolded you mean Omi Gongo or Maphite, Apache also call the person who brought them to the group GF just as calls their's LM.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
savagesage15:

@ the bolded you mean Omi Gongo or Maphite, Apache also call the person who brought them to the group GF just as calls their's LM.

Alright.Be like your head dey there,U be Ciao?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Siberia01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.