Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3005646 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leave that one jare, I doubt if he has ever experienced a hit in his entire cultist years. When them go draw his map, if hand touch am, in his next life if he see confra he'll run the other direction.
People wey don see things for the game dey advise am he dey talk rubbish, he's even proud to call himself a cultist..... Mtchwww

Mishael42019:
I’ll screenshot my conversations with that monika he’s busy in many threads promoting cultism. But almighty God is bigger than him.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SeanPablo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
saynotocultism:
About a week ago, i was driving to work and i got a call that someone was killed in front of his house . He was on his way to work. A Phd Holder gone like that. I watched his wife and helpless kids in tears.

Some group of Axemenn stormed a brothel 4 days prior to his death, One of them wanted to bleeb a girl and some Eiye boys stopped him.The eiye boys had issues with the girl and so they siezed her phone and this angered the girl as she complained she was not paid for her service. They collected her phones and she got into a fight with them and stabbed one of them. The Axee menn tried to defend the girl and this resulted in one of the receiving a straight blow to his mouth and he LOST a tooth. Immediately the Axee menn echoed out and stabbed two of the eiye boys straight into their eyes. One of the eiye member ran out of the brothel with the bottle still inside his eyes. One of the Hotel staffs sent me a copy of the video as it was a gory scene. One of the Axee menn stormed out and collected a sharp darga from the hausa man selling suaya meat outside and wanted to use it on one of the eiye boys and they said that one ran into the room of another girl and locked himself up. The hotel staffs begged the to stop and please let peace reign. The Axemene where filled with rage and they wanted to bring down the door just to get to the eiye boy. Then one of the staff raised a false alarm saying soldiers where close to the hotel and the Axee menn took off.

The two eiye boys where rushed to the hospital and one of them died instantly. They declared war on all Aiyes and they said they will kill all vital aiyes..

The Phd Holder that was killed never got information about what transpired at the brothel and the HIT declaration by the eiye . He WAS USING IS BRAIN like the way some of you think it should be done, but he ended up loosing his life in battle he knows nothing about. Please there is no using your brain in doing anything,You will get killed even if you have the wisdom of Solomon. I once attended a brthday party and all i could hear was "NA HIM BE THAT, NA ONE OF THEM BE THAT " Immediately i got up and took off, and all i could hear was sound of cutlasses on the chair i stood up from and screaming of Jesus. I just took off without looking back.

See, even in the movement, we have vital members. Do you know who the vital members are? The ones that are educated and wealthy and in position of authority. If they can even discriminate themselves in the movement, please stay away. The only thing worth your time is your hussle and your education. I have watched people die in my arms. Arofallenangel or whatever you call yourself, i am trying to decipher why you are doing this and it might be as a result of one of the two reasons or simply combo,

1...seeking attention
2.... having love for a cult group as vikings because of the stories you have been told to feed your ego. I am sure you were told how vikings do throw bastards overboards. three vikings died last night in a single room apartment as they where shot dead by cultist. Now i guess they threw themselves overboard . Do not let them feed you with lies as death is the ultimate price.

Now what we will do henceforth, once you die from cult clash henceforth, we will not waste fuel to try to take your body away, we will leave the body there for it to decompose . For that guy wey save up 40k , they need that your money badly. Let me tell you what will happen to you,

They will collect the 40K
They will take you to the initiation ground
They guy who collected the 40K will not tender your bamming fee
They will Janet for free ( Better flogging ) and if you go do your initiation in FJ, you will almost run mad from the flogging
After the flogging, you will not be a member because they guy with your bamming fee will not tender
You will be asked to run inside the bush and never look back
You might encounter fulani herdsmen grin You might be lucky, they will help you sort escape or they might just finish what you started
If the guy gives them your bamming fee and you scale through the initiation process and you become a member, eiye will catch you and kill you or maphite . that will be the end of solomon grandy.

Use your money and buy crate of beer and malt and drink at home as its better for diabetes to kill you and being a cult member.

My Brother You are doing a great job here, Pls keep it up, am actually new here but I have been following this thread from the beginning, this guys have been laid bare by you and all the other anti-Cultism crusader on Nairaland let him that have ears let him hear this warnings from you and others.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I know many want to hear rugged stories.Like a prose or movie?
my brother @saynotocultism has don enough already.I just won add those small small things that might look insignificants yet vital.
More reason why I always preach against Friends!Friends!!.Many won't understand,They can either make u or break u.
After we were forcely blended and initiated.we were told to bring some certain amount of money before the end of that week.Which we did,Coz they always threaten to kill u if u ever told anyone or reveal any of what had happened.And we were graduately given the Orientation and sense of belonging.I was how ever not too pleased or impressed but to my surprise my friend wey them blend with me cum carry the thing for head.3 months later Himself and the idiot that deceived me with the main guy that overseed our initiation were already planning coup to overthrow the then leadership of the cult so that this main guy can become the number 1 and in charge of the overall affairs of the cult.
Some how me that my Dad was a pastor and my mom an evangelist had to travel to Benue state from Uniben to visit a native doctor for protection,just between the boundary of Kogi and Benue inside one thick forest there with a lonely hut/shrine.I slept there for seven days performed rituals with different things ranging from red neck lizard,black goat,white dove,python Eyes,Bullet pills etc. to make a formidable Jazz for protection.
So someone snitched and gave every info to the Number 1.The day we planned the HIT was the same day my friend was killed(I still blame myself for everything,the idiot that deceived me was killed,the then main man behind the whole thing was killed and five others.
Was I Lucky??I was shot several times, butchered and left Bloody to die on the Street.
Note;This was what members did to fellow members talkless of what a rival group would do.Then while peeps dey wonder wetin dey happen,Na Only we we know say na family dey kill family.
I later came back to campus n cross-carpeted and joined another Confraternity.This time I completely dropped all school activities and Acada matters one side and faced Confra squarely,so I rose to number 3 within a short period.
Talking about nine lives and Revenge.
Who no come no go really know wetin I see.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:
my brother @saynotocultism has don enough already.I just won add those small small things that might look insignificants yet vital.
More reason why I always preach against Friends!Friends!!.Many won't understand,They can either make u or break u.
After we were forcely blended and initiated.we were told to bring some certain amount of money before the end of that week.Which we did,Coz they always threaten to kill u if u ever told anyone or reveal any of what had happened.And we were graduately given the Orientation and sense of belonging.I was how ever not too pleased or impressed but to my surprise my friend wey them blend with me cum carry the thing for head.3 months later Himself and the idiot that deceived me with the main guy that overseed our initiation were already planning coup to overthrow the then leadership of the cult so that this main guy can become the number 1 and in charge of the overall affairs of the cult.
Some how me that my Dad was a pastor and my mom an evangelist had to travel to Benue state from Uniben to visit a native doctor for protection,just between the boundary of Kogi and Benue inside one thick forest there with a lonely hut/shrine.I slept there for seven days performed rituals with different things ranging from red neck lizard,black goat,white dove,python Eyes,Bullet pills etc. to make a formidable Jazz for protection.
So someone snitched and gave every info to the Number 1.The day we planned the HIT was the same day my friend was killed(I still blame myself for everything,the idiot that deceived me was killed,the then main man behind the whole thing was killed and five others.
Was I Lucky??I was shot several times, butchered and left Bloody to die on the Street.
Note;This was what members did to fellow members talkless of what a rival group would do.Then while peeps dey wonder wetin dey happen,Na Only we we know say na family dey kill family.
I later came back to campus n cross-carpeted and joined another Confraternity.This time I completely dropped all school activities and Acada matters one side and faced Confra squarely,so I rose to number 3 within a short period.
Hmmmmmm........I thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:
Things dey happen o.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by aoshea18: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
saynotocultism:
About a week ago, i was driving to work and i got a call that someone was killed in front of his house . He was on his way to work. A Phd Holder gone like that. I watched his wife and helpless kids in tears.

Some group of Axemenn stormed a brothel 4 days prior to his death, One of them wanted to bleeb a girl and some Eiye boys stopped him.The eiye boys had issues with the girl and so they siezed her phone and this angered the girl as she complained she was not paid for her service. They collected her phones and she got into a fight with them and stabbed one of them. The Axee menn tried to defend the girl and this resulted in one of the receiving a straight blow to his mouth and he LOST a tooth. Immediately the Axee menn echoed out and stabbed two of the eiye boys straight into their eyes. One of the eiye member ran out of the brothel with the bottle still inside his eyes. One of the Hotel staffs sent me a copy of the video as it was a gory scene. One of the Axee menn stormed out and collected a sharp darga from the hausa man selling suaya meat outside and wanted to use it on one of the eiye boys and they said that one ran into the room of another girl and locked himself up. The hotel staffs begged the to stop and please let peace reign. The Axemene where filled with rage and they wanted to bring down the door just to get to the eiye boy. Then one of the staff raised a false alarm saying soldiers where close to the hotel and the Axee menn took off.

The two eiye boys where rushed to the hospital and one of them died instantly. They declared war on all Aiyes and they said they will kill all vital aiyes..

The Phd Holder that was killed never got information about what transpired at the brothel and the HIT declaration by the eiye . He WAS USING IS BRAIN like the way some of you think it should be done, but he ended up loosing his life in battle he knows nothing about. Please there is no using your brain in doing anything,You will get killed even if you have the wisdom of Solomon. I once attended a brthday party and all i could hear was "NA HIM BE THAT, NA ONE OF THEM BE THAT " Immediately i got up and took off, and all i could hear was sound of cutlasses on the chair i stood up from and screaming of Jesus. I just took off without looking back.

See, even in the movement, we have vital members. Do you know who the vital members are? The ones that are educated and wealthy and in position of authority. If they can even discriminate themselves in the movement, please stay away. The only thing worth your time is your hussle and your education. I have watched people die in my arms. Arofallenangel or whatever you call yourself, i am trying to decipher why you are doing this and it might be as a result of one of the two reasons or simply combo,

1...seeking attention
2.... having love for a cult group as vikings because of the stories you have been told to feed your ego. I am sure you were told how vikings do throw bastards overboards. three vikings died last night in a single room apartment as they where shot dead by cultist. Now i guess they threw themselves overboard . Do not let them feed you with lies as death is the ultimate price.

Now what we will do henceforth, once you die from cult clash henceforth, we will not waste fuel to try to take your body away, we will leave the body there for it to decompose . For that guy wey save up 40k , they need that your money badly. Let me tell you what will happen to you,

They will Janet for free ( Better flogging ) and if you go do your initiation in FJ, you will almost run mad from the flogging
After the flogging, you will not be a member because they guy with your bamming fee will not tender
You might encounter fulani herdsmen grin You might be lucky, they will help you sort escape or they might just finish what you started
If the guy gives them your bamming fee and you scale through the initiation process and you become a member, eiye will catch you and kill you or maphite . that will be the end of solomon grandy.

Use your money and buy crate of beer and malt and drink at home as its better for diabetes to kill you and being a cult member.

Been following from the very first page. This thread has saved a lot of lives. Had a younger friend that joined kogi state University recently and this thread really helped him. I'm happy this thread now has a life of its own. Thanks to everyone contributing positively to the topic. Thanks to seun as well. He must have been under a lot of pressure to shut this down but he hasn't and he wouldn't.
God bless everyone of you!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hemanewton: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
God bless all the positive contributors to this thread. We are praying for you

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tomakint: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
saynotocultism:

1...seeking attention

angry cheesy grin cheesy grin I don laff tire especially with the last lines
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
aoshea18:

Been following from the very first page. This thread has saved a lot of lives. Had a younger friend that joined kogi state University recently and this thread really helped him. I'm happy this thread now has a life of its own. Thanks to everyone contributing positively to the topic. Thanks to seun as well. He must have been under a lot of pressure to shut this down but he hasn't and he wouldn't.
God bless everyone of you!
More positive feed back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Perkins1:

It's better you don't know!

Shun cultism my friend. Shun it. In fact you've had enough here. Disassociate yourself from anybody or persons who has affiliation with Cultism.

Please I beg you

Run from Gang groups. Nothing dey am o. Nothing

Ekosodin
Osasogie
uwelu
BDPA

E no get where e never end in tears for that side. Brotherly runnnnnnnnnnnn
Uselu
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

I can't imagine myself being forced to join a gang group against my wish and at the same time my life is being hunted by same gang group.

I had cousins/older friends who schooled in Unical/polycal (now crutech) in the mid 90s tell stories of the horrors of cult gangs, some of them would advise me never to have any thought of joining any cult gang. I heeded to their advise and till now I'm walking free and living life like a normal person.

I can never come to understand why someone/group will approach you to be a part of a group that isn't recognized by the Nigerian govt, has no physical office(s) anywhere in the country known by the govt or authorised bodies or even civil organisations etc and promise you protection, social status by belonging to their group, love from women etc and yet they can't even protect existing members but head out to recruit new members.

How do you recruit new members by taking them into the forest and flogging them as part of recruitment? Madness!!!

After initiation you arm new members with axe, machete, guns and even advise them to fortify themselves by way of jazz. Outright madness!!!

I hope this post enlightens the prospective cultists, existing ones and also aids younger ones to stay off and focus on their education and self development. I never see person CV before wey him include say him be member of one confra or positions he has held in any such confra.

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Uselu

Uwelu and Uwasota all join my broda. Even okhoro,medical and federal road Na danger zone my broda. The full Benin sef Na cast

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Uselu
There's uselu,there's uwelu so he is right. U pass through uwasota to uwelu.all are still around Uniben.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
getukudo:

I can't imagine myself being forced to join a gang group against my wish and at the same time my life is being hunted by same gang group.

I had cousins/older friends who schooled in Unical/polycal (now crutech) in the mid 90s tell stories of the horrors of cult gangs, some of them would advise me never to have any thought of joining any cult gang. I heeded to their advise and till now I'm walking free and living life like a normal person.

I can never come to understand why someone/group will approach you to be a part of a group that isn't recognized by the Nigerian govt, has no physical office(s) anywhere in the country known by the govt or authorised bodies or even civil organisations etc and promise you protection, social status by belonging to their group, love from women etc and yet they can't even protect existing members but head out to recruit new members.

How do you recruit new members by taking them into the forest and flogging them as part of recruitment? Madness!!!

After initiation you arm new members with axe, machete, guns and even advise them to fortify themselves by way of jazz. Outright madness!!!

I hope this post enlightens the prospective cultists, existing ones and also aids younger ones to stay off and focus on their education and self development. I never see person CV before wey him include say him be member of one confra or positions he has held in any such confra.

#SAYNOTOCULTISM
I normally see police officers and military men carry guns and pistols.Was used to just that,Never tot of seeing real guns with students face to face with enough bullets.So imagine how I must have felt having a gun corked and pointed on my skull by bunch of drug induced rascals.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
easyzworld:

Uwelu and Uwasota all join my broda. Even okhoro,medical and federal road Na danger zone my broda. The full Benin sef Na cast
Lets focus on hot Areas for now... Upper sakponmba, ekosodin, bdpa, uselu!!! Auchi and ekosodin deserve a special mention cry

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

There's uselu,there's uwelu so he is right. U pass through uwasota to uwelu.all are still around Uniben.
I believe ekosodin and auchi deserves a special mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Graxie:
Please this thread is loosing its purpose, the purpose is Saynotocultism. Whether your IQ is 1m, it doesn't matter. You guys should stop introducing it subtly. No gain in Cultism.

Hi Graxie, GreenArrow1, please and please try and understand the point we are making. 3 digit IQ was not meant to promote anything. Most frat in the Western world where WS copied the model from were not hinged on bloodletting rather what you can contribute to humanity. And for you to contribute to the society, your IQ must be above average to think about a need to provide a solution for. I know very well that the idea was lost along the way but that doesn't stop the fact that it still has a purpose albeit defeated.

Please some of us are bleeding already. Don't make it worse. You want to stop something and you are stigmatizing others already? Haba. Not fair at all, not fair. embarassed cry

It's not easy fighting a guilty conscience and a mentality that has destroyed one's youthful life. Take for instance, rtd. soldiers. When communicating with them, depending on your stance, tone of voice, they may think you want to attack them and without provocation, the instinct of a soldier kicks in. Gradually, he will blend back in to the society. It takes time to let go of negative acts. Sometimes you just want to end your life but then of what use? We will keep promoting the thread.

Like I said, I will never add anything to this thread except laugh and make jest. But if that is misunderstood, will altogether blank out . Shalom.

#saynotocultism #denoucecultism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I believe ekosodin and auchi deserves a special mention
Lolz...Is ekosodin still as bad as it was then??na there I see say u go mistakenly match person leg(step on someone) tell am sorry.The matter go turn to another thing coz e no go gree hear sorry ohh.
Cant believe I once lived there.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Una don hear am abi!!!
99 intelligence na bullshit oooo
There's no such thing as being intelligent in the game to avoid ultimately "death"

Three good months in coma while my mates were rounding up their exams and preparing to be called a graduate....

Thanks for the good works @saynotocultism

SHUN CULTISM FOR IT'S A HIGH WAY TO BOTH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL DEATH ALIKE!!!!

Your words are true. Hmmm... Ambitiouscent saynotocultism well done.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
easyzworld:

A lot of this youngsters don’t listen to shit! Until they have made horrible mistakes and we all know some mistakes are deadly. Let’s reorientate the old ones and discourage the young ones. Ruggedity no go help anybody, so our daily pursuit should be to better oneself,family and environment if you can!

1. reorientate the old ones
2. discourage the young ones
3. better environment

No. 1 is key
No. 2 is the result of No. 1
No. 3 for me is still the highest. If I can't do anything for humanity, then of what use am I existing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
getukudo:

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

grin cheesy Na true ooo. Nobody cheesy grin I don laugh die abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

Lolz...Is ekosodin still as bad as it was then??na there I see say u go mistakenly match person leg(step on someone) tell am sorry.The matter go turn to another thing coz e no go gree hear sorry ohh.

cheesy grin

Read your narration. That's a hell of an experience. Cultism is really a demon eating into the fabrics of our society every second. When I heard that people should start greeting with the elbows because of corona virus, I was like "who came up with that?" That's how messed up some of our brains have become.

It's so bad that I have decided that if I ever raise children in Nigeria, they won't go to any tertiary institution. embarassed cry lipsrsealed I hope my mentality changes though.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

He still bad oh... I lived there, trust me even though i was in my finals then, the experience was not good. Na person wey know you go try intimidate you. I had to leave that place because of one guy wey me and am know very well o. Smh

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
saynotocultism:

1...seeking attention

Leave men make them dey yarn plenty. No matter how wise you be if them map you say you go fall you must fall na only grace fit save you and e no get how you wan hide yourself wey you no go show. See I know men wey I no believe say na kush men dem be but when dem fall you go hear say na frat men dem be. Take for example, one certain guy for one Uni's for south south the guy na course rep and active church goer always dey dress like person wey wan go heaven but on a good day dem butcher the brother like meat. Later dem come dey pass intel give me say na that guy be the eye of him frat, so make I tell you take advise wey @saynotocultism dey give kush business no dey pay. You fit dey idle so that nobody go know you but if matters sup men self go forget say you dey game na so you go die. A word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy grin

Read your narration. That's a hell of an experience. Cultism is really a demon eating into the fabrics of our society every second. When I heard that people should start greeting with the elbows because of corona virus, I was like "who came up with that?" That's how messed up some of our brains have become.

It's so bad that I have decided that if I ever raise children in Nigeria, they won't go to any tertiary institution. embarassed cry lipsrsealed I hope my mentality changes though.

No be lie bro, this matter in life made me make sure all my brothers attended private schools to increase their chances of survival. If I remember how I survive I go always they tell myself say God get plan for me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Lets focus on hot Areas for now... Upper sakponmba, ekosodin, bdpa, uselu!!! Auchi and ekosodin deserve a special mention cry

I no fit forget Upper in a hurry, e don reach eight years I never enter benin because of nonsense and I know plan to enter for a very long time just to stay alive because men go talk say Bleep e no dey ever sour, dem go always warm am. So to dey alive I need use my head grin

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
ozoebuka1:
then add isihor
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

Rebels brother rebels, there is nothing like brotherhood the business na all man for himself. Thank God say you survive at least you self go play your part to #endcultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
culturedboss:

All man just dey smile, no one dey know wetin dey happen o shocked
So you mean this world wey me dey so dey do my thing jeje with no worries, na in another person dey face this one

I would like to hear more about your story and experiences if possible, create a new thread with anon username for it

I always try to talk to ex X members in real life, the OGs or Elders as they call them

Most of them look sad and regret everything but they almost never want to talk about what they have seen. I did not get to know that things were brutal until i came across the X sally on YouTube and heard as one guy was narrating one HIT they did in Ikorodu

Hearing it in a mere song was so brutal, I could imagine what they guys who were killed that die went through before they died

Cultism does not pay, there is no 2 ways about it

Damoche was killed like a chicken that year, I can never forget

Just live your lowkey life, hustle, make money and a sensible legacy for your kids

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
And remember my proverb earlier in the thread:

It's in the house of a ju man that you stand and point at the ruins of what used to be the house of a hard man.

The ruins plenty for confra, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Ju make sense die! Be wise!

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
I remember that year I almost joined in PH
God saved his child

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nkem96, Dramadiddy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.