Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3039966 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Leave all these men make them dey talk their own, back when I was still hardened even if you like make you be Gaddafi, if I map you out and decide say you must fall brother there's nothing you can do to avoid that fate cause I'll hunt you till the end, even my executioner contact sef. I'm not proud of who I was I'm only trying to make a point here. Nobody be jagaban for the game and that's a fact. If someone had told me that ordinary ayes could map me back then I would have slapped that person, but I learnt my lesson the horrible way and I seriously don't wish that on anyone.......

Say no to cultism!!!!

Kavod:
There is actually no justification for anyone to wake up and decide he wants a target on his back. When it wont put food on your table. Let me give you guys a tale about my very close friend in benin city.
His old man was a politician and and a very strong member of the ogboni frat while his mother danced or served igbe (that marine stuff). He finished from auchi and very famous AYES, once a month his parents took him for fortifications of all kinds he has survived over 10 hits with very little scars on him and always said no one could kill him (slept in coffin twice a month at the ogboni building right there in benin). Few years ago he was butchered by over 20 eiyes very close to his family house. Am giving very little detail because most of you benin folks would already know who i am referring to and even me who was cultless was hunted like an animal till i fled that city.
Also for those aspiring cultist you have to know that no juju can and would save you if they really want to kill you.
There were times he would gather some aspiring cultist after blending them in ayes he gives them few months and sends them to go and join eiye. There was a time in my area the eiye number 1 to 3 where his boys who were actually ayes. And they fed him all information he needed all hits and all but it still ended brutally. So if you are in benin and you want to be a cultist it would be easier for you to catch shekau alive and earn that 7 millions dollars than survive 4 years in the game. Forgive my typo errors
#Stayawayfromcultism

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Anny505:
In Porthacourt, The moment you hear "Aboi Lap" or "who goes you" in areas like Choba, Alakahia or Diobu, my brother just DisCharge, especially Diobu. cry

Lol those boys are not happy. No joy, no single joy, not even a single smile on their faces, SMH sometime I wonder if their parents were quarreling that night. grin

So as I was saying, if you hear something like that, just discharge, If you cannot DisCharge, you DisEngage, if you cannot DisEngage, you DisEmbark, if you cannot DisEmbark, just DisSomething*, like DisAppear, don't even stand to count how many syllabus words the sentence has, or try to comprehend the kind of "Lap" they're are referring to, because it will surely end in tears. cheesy

You'll hear something like: "aboi! lap,
who goes you"?
And you'll be like: "chairman na me nau,"( smiling in between)
Bad guy1: "Wetin dey your pocket?
You: "Nothing o". undecided

By this time, looking at their faces, you must have realised that they are not your friends or the vigilante group you have been using to strong your mind and be coming home anytime you like. grin

But they are actually the people your aunty have been warning you about anytime you came back late, and you'll be like
"aunty nothing dey happen",
now you have seen, something is about to happen! cry

The mistake you'll make is to tell him, "chairman na your boy nau, na we we, abeg make I go".
Lol... LMFAO "Go shawty it's your birthday! (in 50cent's voice)
The next thing you'll hear is a thunderous slap followed by: "gimme your kappa"! embarassed

The other impatient nigga will be like:
"LM why you dey carry this Jew man dey totori body, obtain this maga make we zoom for here"
Bad guy1: "oya pass me the Stainless, make him believe me small, e be like say e dey carry me dey play, hope say groundnut dey inside"? shocked

It is at this point in time you'll realise that all the Action Movies you have been watching was a waste! You would have used that time to read your Bible, but no, Netflix and Netnaija didn't allow you to think straight!, now look at your life? grin

John Wick killed a group of bad guys with just a pencil and here you are repeatedly slapped by two boys, tears flowing freely from your eyes, and your left hand still stuck on your cheeks, the funny part is that, they are not even up to your junior brother's age, Inside life. angry

But what can you do, they are holding Stainless with groundnuts inside, so you have no other choice but to Corporate or do you want to Appear Tomorrow Morning on RSTV News wink

P/S: If you can actually understand the bad guys lines, you're a cultist smiley
Lol.
Port harcourt that year. cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Leave all these men make them dey talk their own, back when I was still hardened even if you like make you be Gaddafi, if I map you out and decide say you must fall brother there's nothing you can do to avoid that fate cause I'll hunt you till the end, even my executioner contact sef. I'm not proud of who I was I'm only trying to make a point here. Nobody be jagaban for the game and that's a fact. If someone had told me that ordinary ayes could map me back then I would have slapped that person, but I learnt my lesson the horrible way and I seriously don't wish that on anyone.......

Say no to cultism!!!!

Tale number 2
There was one small boy who was ayes just blended but no level yet, so he traveled to india and that same year by december he came back bought a car 2.4 camry with few mills and started feeling too big and disregarding this my friend because he had bought other strong ayes to his side with cash, hotels, drinks and girls. So my friend called his guys who he put a moles in eiye and gave them a location of where all of them would be that night. As they were flexing these guys came shot at most of his strong men and they fled abandoning him, they caught him and shot him twice on his legs. So my friend drove him a one location where the jazz man use e juju take remove the pellets then to a hospital. Billing started at the hospital. He gave my friend his Atm with almost 2.5m in his account thats how this my friend started living lavida loca on his cash.. He stayed one month plus in that hospital and after everything he gave him the atm with less than 100k.. He had to sell his camry 700k to go back to india. This is all ayes doings o............ But the people that died due to that action in benin between ayes and eiyes were over 20.
Stayawayfromcultistandcultism

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's why there's a popular orientation which States :BKB(BROTHER KILL BROTHER)
YOUR BROTHER IN THE GAME WILL SURELY KILL YOU!!!!
NA WORD(WISDOM)

Kavod:

Tale number 2
There was one small boy who was ayes just blended but no level yet, so he traveled to india and that same year by december he came back bought a car 2.4 camry with few mills and started feeling too big and disregarding this my friend because he had bought other strong ayes to his side with cash, hotels, drinks and girls. So my friend called his guys who he put a moles in eiye and gave them a location of where all of them would be that night. As they were flexing these guys came shot at most of his strong men and they fled abandoning him, they caught him and shot him twice on his legs. So my friend drove him a one location where the jazz man use e juju take remove the pellets then to a hospital. Billing started at the hospital. He gave my friend his Atm with almost 2.5m in his account thats how this my friend started living lavida loca on his cash.. He stayed one month plus in that hospital and after everything he gave him the atm with less than 100k.. He had to sell his camry 700k to go back to india. This is all ayes doings o............ But the people that died due to that action in benin between ayes and eiyes were over 20.
Stayawayfromcultistandcultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
At least with all thats being said on this thread a human with a little bit of common sense who intended to join this monsters should have sober reflection and think twice B4 he or she becomes part of the statistics and bring sorrow and shame to loved ones. There was this particular boy that the Mum came begging us to allow him do his 6 months I.T. with our Establishment. His stay with us revealed to me some weird things about him,funny enough I kept asking him "are u sure u are not a cultist ?" He could tell my boss that he wants to urinate or get something outside only for him to skip work for a week or more. I was directly in charge of the I.T. students so I tried to interview his colleagues and classmates but they all smiled and refused to say anything about this young man. I kept asking them how he managed to pass his exams back at school without attending lectures up to 300 level,all they said was that he knew his way. On a particular day the mum came crying to our workplace that she had not seen her son for over 5 days. All this while we never knew he was using those periods of absence to carry out bloody hits and assignments for his Cult. Fast forward to three months or thereabout after the I.T program,this young man was killed when he led a group of cultist to attack the vigilante that protected innocent pple from the menace unlished on them by this same cultists. Infact as I type I still see his face and wonder what kind of sorrow and pain the parents especially the mum passed thru ever since his gruesome death. He believed in the efficacy of charms and never knew one day nemesis will call on him. Cultists are brainwashed homosapiens and Cultism is devilish, run for ur dear life if u aspire to become one.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
WORD!!!!

Cheny:
At least with all thats being said on this thread a human with a little bit of common sense who intended to join this monsters should have sober reflection and think twice B4 he or she becomes part of the statistics and bring sorrow and shame to loved ones. There was this particular boy that the Mum came begging for us to allow him do his 6 months I.T. with our Establishment. His stay with us revealed to me some weird things about him,funny enough I kept asking him "are u sure u are not a cultist ?" He could tell my boss that he wants to urinate or get something outside only for him to skip work for a week or more. I was directly in charge of the I.T. students so I tried to interview his colleagues and classmates but they all smiled and refused to say anything about this young man. I kept asking them how he managed to pass his exams back at school without attending lectures up to 300 level,all they said was that he knew his way. On a particular day the mum came crying to our workplace that she has not seen her son for over 5 days. All this while we never knew he was using those periods of absence to carry out bloody hits and assignments for his Cult. Fast forward to three months or thereabout after the I.T program,this young man was killed when he led a group of cultist to attack the vigilante that protected innocent pple from the menace unlished on them by this same cultist. Infact as I type I still see his face and wonder what kind of sorrow and pain the parents especially the mum passed thru ever since his gruesome death. He believed in the efficacy of charms and never knew one day nemesis will call on him. Cultists are brainwashed homosapiens and Cultism is devilish, run for ur dear life if u aspire to become one.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
True, cultists can be brutal and often do unthinkable things that even makes Satan to shake his head. This one happened in Makurdi around Northbank area and is more than a horror movie. Now,this young man was as gentle as a dove and easygoing. I could vouch for him and swear on his behalf that he couldn't hurt a fly. But unknown to everyone he was the hitman of his group. He traveled both far and near to incapacitate,maim and murder rival cultists. Though he was schooling in KSU,he had the guts to participate in cult activities in Mak Town maybe because he grew up there.Those of u who know about cult rivalry and brutality in Makurdi especially during the years 2000 - 2006 would agree with me that only someone with the heart of a hyena would take part in their dark activities. At that time BSU and Uni Agric hosted the demons of Cultism in the Middlebelt as scores were being counted and recounted. In the midst of all this,this young man with the face of an angel but the heart of a Dracula was mapped out and totured to death by a rival cult group whose members he had serially sent to untimely graves, And the story did not end there because out of anger He was dismembered,cut to pieces,arranged in Ghana-Must-Go bag and the worst of it was that the bag containing his dismembered body parts was placed in front of his Family house. His loved ones woke up to discover the limbs,head and other body parts of their beloved son and sibling at the veranda in the front of the house. Please this is a true life story and I am only saying it here to help intending cultists to think twice. There is no gain in Cultism,only pain. Even if u don't value ur own life,think of ur loved ones and the ones who u will put into unbearable sorrow and heartbreak.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Say no to cultism!!!!

Cheny:
True, cultists can be brutal and often do unthinkable things that even makes Satan to shake his head. This one happened in Makurdi around Northbank area and is more than a horror movie. Now,this young man was as gentle as a dove and easygoing. I could vouch for him and swear on his behalf that he couldn't hurt a fly. But unknown to everyone he was the hitman of his group. He traveled both far and near to incapacitate,maim and murder rival cultists. Though he was schooling in KSU,he had the guts to participate in cult activities in Mak Town maybe because he grew up there.Those of u who know about cult rivalry and brutality in Makurdi especially during the years 2000 - 2006 would agree with me that only someone with the heart of a hyena would take part in their dark activities. At that time BSU and Uni Agric hosted the demons of Cultism in the Middlebelt as scores were being counted and recounted. In the midst of all this,this young man with the face of an angel but the heart of a Dracula was mapped out and totured to death by a rival cult group whose members he had serially sent to an untimely grave,And the story does not end there because out of anger He was dismembered,cut to pieces,arranged in Ghana-Must-Go bag and the worst of it was that the bag containing his dismembered body parts was placed in front of his Family house. His loved ones woke up to discover the limbs,head and other body parts of their beloved son and sibling at the veranda in the front of the house. Please this is a true life story and I am only saying it here to help intending cultists to think twice. There is no gain in Cultism,only pain. Even if u don't value ur own life,think of ur loved ones and the ones who u will put into unbearable sorrow and heartbreak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Ambitiouscent post=87706627]WORD!!!!

Pls do continue to keep the thread alive don't leave it only for the OP as we don't know how many lives may be positively affected by all ur contributions. U are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Cheny:
True, cultists can be brutal and often do unthinkable things that even makes Satan to shake his head. This one happened in Makurdi around Northbank area and is more than a horror movie. Now,this young man was as gentle as a dove and easygoing. I could vouch for him and swear on his behalf that he couldn't hurt a fly. But unknown to everyone he was the hitman of his group. He traveled both far and near to incapacitate,maim and murder rival cultists. Though he was schooling in KSU,he had the guts to participate in cult activities in Mak Town maybe because he grew up there.Those of u who know about cult rivalry and brutality in Makurdi especially during the years 2000 - 2006 would agree with me that only someone with the heart of a hyena would take part in their dark activities. At that time BSU and Uni Agric hosted the demons of Cultism in the Middlebelt as scores were being counted and recounted. In the midst of all this,this young man with the face of an angel but the heart of a Dracula was mapped out and totured to death by a rival cult group whose members he had serially sent to an untimely grave,And the story does not end there because out of anger He was dismembered,cut to pieces,arranged in Ghana-Must-Go bag and the worst of it was that the bag containing his dismembered body parts was placed in front of his Family house. His loved ones woke up to discover the limbs,head and other body parts of their beloved son and sibling at the veranda in the front of the house. Please this is a true life story and I am only saying it here to help intending cultists to think twice. There is no gain in Cultism,only pain. Even if u don't value ur own life,think of ur loved ones and the ones who u will put into unbearable sorrow and heartbreak.

God! What are they fighting for my pipo? CBN or NNPC. I tot this shit only spill in south south ...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2020
If you are a street or school secret cultist,occultist or their spies that has commented on this thread or forum with the primary intent of deceiving the public or have threathened any harm to perpetrate on any repented secret cultist or occultist here or elsewhere , delete all your nairaland account(s) because it is only cultists or occultist that would contract this coronavirus.
No fully repented street or school secret cultist or occultist would contract this coronavirus,in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Teeboy15:
I didn't know this thread was gna go this deep. Initially gave a testimony about someone (an only son) whom I shared this post with and he retraced his steps.
But I feel it's necessary I share a bit of my experience here, although I'm not/was never a cultist but I had lots of friends who 'belonged", so many. Those that are familiar with Makurdi would get better understanding about this. I schooled there. I lived at cultist den, without knowing initially. Infact activities started getting intense from my 300 level.

I'll update tomorrow, my battery is terribly down.

After I was given provisional admission, 3 of my senior friends (I was always this sweet guy, plus I dey shayo wella and I dey hustle, so I had of friends way older) called me one evening and said we needed to celebrate my admission. Why not? So I bought booze, we were drinking and talking. Suddenly one of them, Daddy A, (not real name but A is his real initial), started telling me of how I needed to have the right OT before entering campus walls otherwise I would be molested and intimidated by people bla bla. I knew about cultism then but honest all he was saying was kinda assuring because he didn't initially present it as luring me into cultism. For your information Daddy A had to run away from ABU Zaria cos he was mapped. I think accounting or something like that. This was someone we emulated as an idol whilst growing up. He danced well, he was good in football, he dressed well, he was intelligent. Girls flocked around him. But Daddy A became a shadow of himself. He became an strong user and an alcoholic. Chronic one. In and out of rehab. Was having steady seizures. He died in 2010. (I'm sure some people from my hood must have figured this out cos I've shared this story before).

Uncle J, also added his voice, telling how protected I would be and how I lecturers would be at my beck and call if I had academic issues, and how I would be connected with influential people. Decision makers etc. Uncle J was an SSCE holder. Infact he spent almost 9 years in secondary school alone. Cos his own wayward life started early. Last I remember, Uncle J was serving prison time. Haven't heard about him in 3 years.

Finally Uncle AM. He was about 2 years older than I. He went to school at an early age, around 17 or so. He was a graduate, was ghosting his NYSC at that time. You would never know or imagine he was a cultist. Lai lai.

They were all SEC

But Uncle AM told me the truth. He took me aside much later and advised me. He told me, "see my guy I no go tell you lie, everything wey dem tell you na scam. Go school make you read, graduate. Cultism no be life wey person suppose live. No hope inside, all na lie. If I tell you say I been dey use policemen as escorts to go write all my final exams you no go believe, even that one sef na still gamble". He was draining his parents from resources they didn't have cos his life was at stake. After graduation, all through his clearance and SOR collection, he used police escorts. He was paying through his teeth. He said "you know how many of my mates them waste during finals?" Till today, he can't go near his school gate. He schooled in one of the South eastern states.

He said he regretted ever going into cultism because he was never free. From his 100L till he managed to graduate, always running from school to home, from one cousin's house to another, one friend to the other. No peace.

Even in our tipsy mood, I was/am eternally grateful to Uncle AM today.

University experience.....

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Yes I made one or two comments already. I love the nbm so much. Mind you I crossed my mid 20s already. I saw how brutal it is in Benin so I decided to stay neutral but vowed that even if I’m 35 I would still join them but on the basis that my visa and papers would be ready by then, so after baming my own is just to rep in foreign land and form bad guy online afterwards but this thread changed my mindset already. I still can’t forgive myself now for harboring that thought

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2020
The funny thing about it is that the killings have been exported abroad.

If you join and go do anyhow to rival gang members for uptown , they won’t hesitate to kill you.

Look up the fight in South Africa, Malaysia and Europe by these Nigerian secret cults. An Italian police inspector said, “these gangs are the most brutal we’ve ever seen, they lack empathy and the killings on our streets has doubled since the arrivals of these Nigerian gangs”.

Let’s assume you keep a low profile while you dey uptown, you dey rep as per big boy wey you be for uptown. The moment you join, you’ve signed your death certificate and after which you want to start showing off, the day you enter the shores of Nigeria and them wan use you count scores, you must fall.

Another thing you’ll that comes is extortion! You’ll be milked dry by these brothers of yours.

You’re carried away by the lavish lifestyle you see some of them living but if they’re going to be honest, they’re not happy.

I know many people who died as a result of belonging.

Say no to cultism!

whothiefmymoney:
Yes I made one or two comments already. I love the nbm so much. Mind you I crossed my mid 20s already. I saw how brutal it is in Benin so I decided to stay neutral but vowed that even if I’m 35 I would still join them but on the basis that my visa and papers would be ready by then, so after baming my own is just to rep in foreign land and form bad guy online afterwards but this thread changed my mindset already. I still can’t forgive myself now for harboring that thought

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2020
The initiation process will be one horrible moment of your life that you won't forget in a hurry, and even if you're abroad you're still not safe brother, these gangsters have long left the shores of Nigeria. So wherever you may be you will always be in exile and you'll never be safe cause trouble will surely find you. These things has consequences.
You best stare clear from it.........

whothiefmymoney:

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sd347: 4:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Stop spreading falsehoods my brother, PC do not exist on campus, are there IMPOSTERS on campuses that claim to be members of the PC, yes there are. However I enjoin you and all well meaning members of the public to report them to the authorities and have them locked up, they are thugs are have no relationship with NAS, I do not feel obligated to prove a point to you or anyone, however this serves to educate those who would otherwise be misinformed. This forum makes for an interesting read and I laud the efforts of @saynotocultism, however I enjoin people to speak on only what they know about. More life.

Ambitiouscent:
Let me tell you a story about a friend of mine by name John (not his real name). John was studying in Ibadan and was into internet fraud business (yahoo). He starting making new friends that were into the same yahoo business as he was. One day he was invited by one of his yahoo friends to come meet with him and some other internet hustlers so they could hustle for the night ( lol friends sha ). John then left his hostel to go hang and hustle with his guys, he left with another innocent internet hustler friend of his. John and his friend got to the hotel and met with the other so-called hustlers, after they've had their fill of drinks and weed, they proceeded to their hotel room which they had booked in advance to go start the day's hustle. On getting to the room, john and his friends were quickly held down and their eyes blindfolded with their hands and feet bound. John thought he was being set up for kidnap but they assured them they were not kidnappers but rugged sons of rugged entities and that they wanted to show them the way to greatness. It turned out that they were members of the pyrates confraternity!!!!
That night john and his friend got the worst beating of their life, planks were used on them and they were heavily brutalized, after which they were warned never to tell a soul what transpired there that night or they will be killed. They were then unbounded and given their pyrate names; ahoi blah blah and ahoi bigger blah blah.....smh. John however was not too pleased with what happened and vowed revenge on those guys, he then called me and narrated everything to me then he asked me to take him to the initiation ground to bam him into vikings so he can have his revenge on those guys, I warned him that SVC is not something I can introduce my enemy into not to talk of my friend and that he should stare clear of SVC. John didn't listen to me and went ahead to join SVC. Few months later I started seeing john around the hood all tattered and haggard(lol Vikings don drive am tire grin) when he should be in school, one day we met again and the following conversion ensued:

Me: guy ehen how far that your pyrates matter. How you finally resolve am?
John: Eh the matter go as e suppose go now
Me: ok brother, have fun
( as I was about to take my leave.........)
John: brother shebi we be friends now, why u no come tell me say na like this SVC dey be? Observe your man wey been fresh before, see as I resemble mad person now
Me: lol grin

I told this true life story because some people in this thread believe that pyrates confraternity are exceptional from others, have a lot to offer and don't practice violence, some also think they don't operate in the universities anymore, well there you have your answer; no frat is exceptional, they're all bullshit and yeah of course pyrates practice violence, their initiation process alone is just as brutal if not more. Don't allow anyone to deceive you into joining any cult group on the guise that theirs is better or stronger cause there's no such thing, one experience with them and you'll understand what I'm saying the hard way.

PS: there's no decent, good or civilized frat including pyrates, there's only pain, loss and regret and I do not wish that on anyone.

A BIG NO TO CULTISM!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2020
whothiefmymoney:

Guy, no even think am. Plenty men wey dey run cult for abroad na gang life them they live. If you rep your color for outside shores, men go introduce you for their trade and if you no sabi am, you dey dull oo. Na before wey any tom, dick n harry dey do drugs or fraud. Now, na confras for 9ja dey run those crime business. Before you enter the matter them go blend you and if they see say you be member, they go wan involve you. And confra guys for ashore brutal die. If you wan punish yourself, go play confra for SA, Malaysia, China or India. Their eye dey red for there. You no hear of the time when them go kidnap somebody for Southie and him family go pay ransom for Naija? No gain for cultism o.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you y’all for the advice

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Cheny:
Hmmmm........ Makurdi my sweet town that was turned to something else by blood sucking demons.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2020
pristine88:
The problem with this thread is; people regurgitating hearsay as authentic gist.
Too many lies and ITk but let us enjoy the stories and hopefully it truly steers people away from violence. Lol
My Brother some of the stories are not here say ooooo, I have a friend in the SVC in Benue, at times when we are together the guy will just be telling me their Vikings exploits, something's they did and stuff like that just to make me know that the Vikings are strong in Benue against the believe that NBM is stronger than them in Benue.....if I start talking about some of those stories, you can call anybody that has stayed in Makurdi for like 15 years back to confirm.....it's needless to begin to flex muscles here about the authenticity of some stories flying about here, Cultism is evil and everything should be done to wipe out this Menance in our society

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Tonyspecial:
even Satan too dey go church ooh
My Brother there is this incidence that happened in Makurdi around 2000 thereabouts, one NBM guy had an accident in Abuja and died so they brought him back to bury in Benue, we grew up in the same area so it was expedient we attend his wake keep and also burial in one of the non Tiv speaking Local Government areas in Benue.
We were at the wake keep that night, music was barring from the loudspeaker, area boys and girls were dancing, free booze and cigarettes were also been shared, the NBM guys came and they didn't mix up with the rest of us, they sat down under one mango tree with their local drums and instruments, from time to time they will tell us to reduce the volume of our music so that they will also play their drums and gyrate, which we did not refuse at any point in time, there was this drink they were only sharing amongst themselves.
When it was time to share the word of God this young man that parked his 505 saloon car behind were we were sitting came to share the word of God, this guy was their number one man in Benue State University then(he is from Kogi state), the guy preached so hard that he was even sobbing, he now made an altar call for anyone that would like to make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life, most of us said the prayer of salvation and when he finished the Aye's were hailing him" Pastor J" Pastor Jay, he went back to his car and relaxed, I could see all that was happening in the car because I sat directly behind it.
My Brother's and Sisters when it was time for the Aye's to go and pay their last respect to their comrade, thiss same Pastor J that just preached went behind his 505 saloon car and brought out this long hooded black jacket and wore it on the dress he used in preaching, all the Aye's now joined a single file behind this guy Pastor J and went into the room where the corpse was kept, as they were going they were singing some songs to us which sounded like jargons.
They entered the room said some prayers in the name of "korofo" that was the first time I heard that word in my life, when they finished they tied one black band on his right hand and they came out, and asked us to continue with our music.
That was when we all knew that the guy that preached was also a strong Cultist, some of us were now saying God forbid to the prayers we said.
This guys can pretend oooo, if he had not followed them we would be thinking he is a good Christian.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2020
NoBones:
My Brother there is this incidence that happened in Makurdi around 2000 thereabouts, one NBM guy had an accident in Abuja and died so they brought him back to bury in Benue, we grew up in the same area so it was expedient we attend his wake keep and also burial in one of the non Tiv speaking Local Government areas in Benue.
We were at the wake keep that night, music was barring from the loudspeaker, area boys and girls were dancing, free booze and cigarettes were also been shared, the NBM guys came and they didn't mix up with the rest of us, they sat down under one mango tree with their local drums and instruments, from time to time they will tell us to reduce the volume of our music so that they will also play their drums and gyrate, which we did not refuse at any point in time, there was this drink they were only sharing amongst themselves.
When it was time to share the word of God this young man that parked his 505 saloon car behind were we were sitting came to share the word of God, this guy was their number one man in Benue State University then(he is from Kogi state), the guy preached so hard that he was even sobbing, he now made an altar call for anyone that would like to make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life, most of us said the prayer of salvation and when he finished the Aye's were hailing him" Pastor J" Pastor Jay, he went back to his car and relaxed, I could see all that was happening in the car because I sat directly behind it.
My Brother's and Sisters when it was time for the Aye's to go and pay their last respect to their comrade, thiss same Pastor J that just preached went behind his 505 saloon car and brought out this long hooded black jacket and wore it on the dress he used in preaching, all the Aye's now joined a single file behind this guy Pastor J and went into the room where the corpse was kept, as they were going they were singing some songs to us which sounded like jargons.
They entered the room said some prayers in the name of "korofo" that was the first time I heard that word in my life, when they finished they tied one black band on his right hand and they came out, and asked us to continue with our music.
That was when we all knew that the guy that preached was also a strong Cultist, some of us were now saying God forbid to the prayers we said.
This guys can pretend oooo, if he had not followed them we would be thinking he is a good Christian.
oh, Precious Jesus, please locate pastor J and have mercy, it was possible he was regretting, wishing he could leave. But then, knowing the consequences, he was just hanging there. I pray for grace for those who wants to leave, even if they kill you, it's just the flesh, you have eternity with Jesus. Apostle Paul said, for me to die is gain, and to live is Christ. Grace to damn the consequences and be free is yours in Jesus name. It doesn't matter how far you have gone or what you did, what matters is Jesus atorning blood, constantly crying for mercy on your behalf. Please don't wait until mercy door is shut, today is truly the day of salvation. Peace.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin gringringrin
NoBones:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Graxie:
oh, Precious Jesus, please locate pastor J and have mercy, it was possible he was regretting, wishing he could leave. But then, knowing the consequences, he was just hanging there. I pray for grace for those who wants to leave, even if they kill you, it's just the flesh, you have eternity with Jesus. Apostle Paul said, for me to die is gain, and to live is Christ. Grace to damn the consequences and be free is yours in Jesus name. It doesn't matter how far you have gone ofwhat you did, what matters is Jesus atorning blood, constantly crying for mercy on your behalf. Please don't wait until mercy door is shut, today is truly the day of salvation. Peace.

Lol. The Pastor J has no single regret. He will be proud of his reputation among his men of being able to uphold himself as a cultist and a preacher. People like that it's better you don't meet them. They can show off themselves as deacons in the church while they involve in blood rituals behind the scene. Those that can pretend are the most dangerous and extremely evil. Before you start feeling sympathy for him, remember that it was a Baptist pastor that founded the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. Below is an image of a foolish bishop attending their yearly BA event and chopping egede with his fellow cultists.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Lol. The Pastor J has no single regret. He will be proud of his reputation among his men of being able to uphold himself as a cultist and a preacher. People like that it's better you don't meet them. They can show off themselves as deacons in the church while they involve in blood rituals behind the scene. Those that can pretend are the most dangerous and extremely evil. Before you start feeling sympathy for him, remember that it was a Baptist pastor that founded the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. Below is an image of a foolish bishop attending their yearly BA event and chopping egede with his fellow cultists.
Oh, what a soul!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
NoBones:
My Brother some of the stories are not here say ooooo, I have a friend in the SVC in Benue, at times when we are together the guy will just be telling me their Vikings exploits, something's they did and stuff like that just to make me know that the Vikings are strong in Benue against the believe that NBM is stronger than them in Benue.....if I start talking about some of those stories, you can call anybody that has stayed in Makurdi for like 15 years back to confirm.....it's needless to begin to flex muscles here about the authenticity of some stories flying about here, Cultism is evil and everything should be done to wipe out this Menance in our society

Yes,the stories and acts of these blood- thirsty beings seems unreal but just as u rightly pointed out they are authentic at least to those of us from that axis. I remember one rugged cultist in BSU who thought he evaded all mappings and was like a demigod to his fans.The day he was brought down was like a dream to both admirers and non-admirers alike.
It was just immediately after lectures and as he was leaving the lecture theatre right in broad daylight amidst his coursemates,the rival cultist sent to carry out this mission impossible walked behind him shouted his name to be sure he was the right target and blew out his brains as he turned back to the call of his name. There was pandemonium everywhere as his body lay motionless on the floor whilst the dare- devil assassin who took this risk of eliminating a major rival lord ran towards the banks of river Benue bordering the University and tried swimming away from his chasers. The scenes from the acts of these cultists are just too gory and gruesome to reveal as it may cause weak minds sleepless nights. If not for the sake of fending off intending cultists from joining cults,I can't relay some of these true life stories here,but we have to speak up to help these young generation to run away from the evils entrenched in Cultism.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cheny:

Yes,the stories and acts of these blood- thirsty beings seems unreal but just as u rightly pointed out they are authentic at least to those of us from that axis. I remember one rugged cultist in BSU who thought he evaded all mappings and was like a demigod to his fans.The day he was brought down was like a dream to both admirers and non-admirers alike.
It was just immediately after lectures and as he was leaving the lecture theatre right in broad daylight amidst his coursemates,the rival cultist sent to carry out this mission impossible walked behind him shouted his name to be sure he was the right target and blew out his brains as he turned back to the call of his name. There was pandemonium everywhere as his body lay motionless on the floor whilst the dare- devil assassin who took this risk of eliminating a major rival lord ran towards the banks of river Benue bordering the University and tried swimming away from his chasers. The scenes from the acts of these cultists are just too gory and gruesome to reveal as it may cause weak minds sleepless nights. If not for the sake of fending off intending cultists from joining cults,I can't relay some of these true life stories here,but we have to speak up to help these young generation to run away from the evils entrenched in Cultism.

The execution of Kiniki (K4) abi? After Attah Igala handed over to him as NBM 01, he got too notorious and even went to carry out a HIT at Uni-Agric in which Duke, Pato and one innocent guy were killed. It was at the peace talk meeting at Katsina -Ala street after he didn't agree to terms that the bet was made that he wouldn't see sunset the next day. E be am like film.
I case anyone is concerned about me naming those involved,
1. All names mentioned above died in the war.
2. The information posted above is public knowledge in Makurdi as cultism has really eaten deep into the fabric of the society so much that once you reside in a particular area dominated by a particular group, it would be difficult for you to visit another area dominated by rivals without ecmountering issues EVEN when you are not a member of any frat.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cheny:

Yes Sir, that incidence happened around 2002 thereabouts outside the Large hall of Benue State University.....Those two guys were chased down the river Bank and one jumped into the water to swim across and drowned, the other was apprehended by those guys moulding bricks by the river bank, was handed over to the students and before the police could arrive he was burnt to death.
That very incidence happened around this period February-March that year.....the guy that killed in school his Nick Name starts with K, he was even a radio presenter on Radio Benue I used to listen to his program back then on Radio, very cool and calm guy, I never knew he was a Cultist until after that shooting incident.
My Brother story plenty for ground.
#Shun Cultism nobody be strong man for the game.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
GreenArrow1:

The execution of Kiniki (K4) abi? After Attah Igala handed over to him as NBM 01, he got too notorious and even went to carry out a HIT at Uni-Agric in which Duke, Pato and one innocent guy were killed. It was at the peace talk meeting at Katsina -Ala street after he didn't agree to terms that the bet was made that he wouldn't see sunset the next day. E be am like film.
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha......As you dey call names na K4, Attah Igala naim be the Pastor J(initials of his first Name) I was talking about, the guy that preached brimestone to us that night about the coming of Jesus.
You na confirm Makurdi guy oooo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
NoBones:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha......As you dey call names na K4, Attah Igala naim be the Pastor J(initials of his first Name) I was talking about, the guy that preached brimestone to us that night about the coming of Jesus.
You na confirm Makurdi guy oooo.

I knew who you were referring to the moment you mentioned his initials na. Lol. Everyone knows. Strong man no dey this thing at all. People just die like chickens.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I case anyone is concerned about me naming those involved,
1. All names mentioned above died in the war.
2. The information posted above is public knowledge in Makurdi as cultism has really eaten deep into the fabric of the society so much that once you reside in a particular area dominated by a particular group, it would be difficult for you to visit another area dominated by rivals without ecmountering issues EVEN when you are not a member of any frat.

You are very correct, they pple u mentioned all died and the tension btw uni Agric and BSU cult groups was at the peak during those years.
@ pristine88,u can see that someone else is confirming the story,so not all stories here about cultists are hearsay o,the sound like movies but they are true. If one start saying what these people do,it will look like a script.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.