Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3051168 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
savagesage15:

In addition to the bolded Ayes also call their number one Seven Start General and Baggars do call their number one Ezege, so whenever you hear any of these know that you are dealing with a system man

@ the bolded not Ezege bro na Exece or Exec which is still short for Executioner.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

@ the bolded not Ezege bro na Exece or Exec which is still short for Executioner.

He's also right. He spelt it just how it's pronounced.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

We all dey learn bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
When a 100L student was brought to the hospital,it was obvious he was not gonna make it. But what was so strange to everyone was the fact that about three 'system guys' as the called themselves were hanging outside the ward making trouble and demanding that they must have access to this young man. Now, visiting time was 4-6pm so they were not allowed in. But when their wahala became too much,both staff & relatives suspected that these guys were cultists. The head of security was codedly informed unknown to these young devils. He immediately sent an SOS to the Police and under 15mins a handful of No-nonsense officers came and bundled these boys away.
It was like a drama to us because they initially resisted arrest( as some of the officers were in plain clothes) not untill one of the fierce looking officers shot into the air and promised them that he had enuf bullets to break their legs.

How these cultists knew this boy would die that day,we never knew!
What they wanted to tell him in his final hours,we couldn't tell !
Why they wanted to take some parts of his body,we couldn't understand!
What particular organ they were interested in pulling out,we would never decipher!

The painful aspect of this saga was that these demon-infested young men kept the family of the deceased at edge by repeatedly sending msgs to them that they must take what belongs to them from his corpse or perform their final rites. Can u believe that 2 nights later, they organised a procession of about 20-25 of their members all in black for a distance of about 2km without anybody challenging them. We never knew how they family later went about his burial because there was this fear that the cult members threatened to exhume his body and take what they wanted wherever he was to be buried, since they could not succeed in doing it at the hospital.

Why I am bringing out this specific story is that my colleague at work where this happened repeatedly warned this boy who died to stay off cultism because they lived at same street.The boy who introduced him to this rubbish was a known Cultist and this prompted my colleague at work to beg him to stay away from Him because they were always seen 2geda. But he never listened to every plea to quit and finally brought untold grief to his family.

We will continue to say no to Cultism as long as we can.
My questions are;
(1) Is there any oath taken by members during initiation or at any point that a part of their body must be removed when they die? or that members must participate in paying last respect for a dead colleague?
(2) If yes,what then happens if the family of the dead cultist rejects their participation by biefing up security to prevent them?

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
savagesage15:

In addition to the bolded Ayes also call their number one Seven Start General and Baggars do call their number one Ezege, so whenever you hear any of these know that you are dealing with a system man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
It sounds more like an occult(ogboni) stuff and not a normal confraternity thing.

Cheny:
When a 100L student was brought to the hospital,it was obvious he was not gonna make it. But what was so strange to everyone was the fact that about three 'system guys' as the called themselves were hanging outside the ward making trouble and demanding that they must have access to this young man. Now, visiting time was 4-6pm so they were not allowed in. But when their wahala became too much,both staff & relatives suspected that these guys were cultists. The head of security was codedly informed unknown to these young devils. He immediately sent an SOS to the Police and under 15mins a handful of No-nonsense officers came and bundled these boys away.
It was like a drama to us because they initially resisted arrest( as some of the officers were in plain clothes) not untill one of the fierce looking officers shot into the air and promised them that he had enuf bullets to break their legs.

What particular organ they were interested in pulling out,we would never decipher!

The painful aspect of this saga was that these demon-infested young men kept the family of the deceased at edge by repeatedly sending msgs to them that they must take what belongs to them from his corpse or perform their final rites. Can u believe that 2 nights later, they organised a procession of about 20-25 of their members all in black for a distance of about 2km without anybody challenging them. We never knew how they family later went about his burial because there was this fear that the cult members threatened to exhume his body and take what they wanted wherever he was to be buried, since they could not succeed in doing it at the hospital.

Why I am bringing out this specific story is that my colleague at work where this happened repeatedly warned this boy who died to stay off cultism because they lived at same street.The boy who introduced him to this rubbish was a known Cultist and this prompted my colleague at work to beg him to stay away from Him because they were always seen 2geda. But he never listened to every plea to quit and finally brought untold grief to his family.

My questions are;
(1) Is there any oath taken by members during initiation or at any point that a part of their body must be removed when they die? or that members must participate in paying last respect for a dead colleague?
(2) If yes,what then happens if the family of the dead cultist rejects their participation by biefing up security to prevent them?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yes ooo brother... smiley

savagesage15:

We all dey learn bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
It sounds more like an occult(ogboni) stuff and not a normal confraternity thing.

It's ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Cheny:

My questions are;

Scary stuff! Bros, na true life this one happen? Coz e don comot from Confra o...lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Scary stuff! Bros, na true life this one happen? Coz e don comot from Confra o...lol

About taking something from his body, I'm not sure that is usual gang-related stuff. However, about seeing the guy before he breathes his last? That isn't new. They maybe wanted to get one last Intel from him before he passed on probably to ask if he could name some of those involved in the HIT on him. This happens regularly. Even the police does same to victims of attacks.
One of my workers (a final year student of BSU) was shot dead by cultists at a popular joint in Makurdi where he went for a political meeting in November of last year and even when he couldn't speak due to one of the bullets lodged in his jaw, held up 3 fingers to signify the number of people who shot at him. That information has been vital in tracing the suspects.

On performing last rites, it could be the confraternity's way of seeking for participation in the burial of their member who probably held an office.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Abeg no vex for this my comment wey go long like river Nile cos I wan talk belleful, but I go try break them into sections for easy reading. Greetings OP @saynotocultism , you try no be small as you express remorse&repentance in your bid to enforce the movement #saynotocultism, tho we still dey anticipate more tory of how you finally breakthrough from the negative side effects of the M.Y esp the last one before you grad, e go help people wey dey read am wella&also about Romeo's fall like you promised. Abeg no do us pepsi long throat, just coman finish the season film wen you start so, so we go dey alright for this quarantine we dey so. grin

If you notice, the OP's entire posts in this thread covers just about 3 pages, but the current total pages are 127 in numbers due to the irrelevant arguments, derailing posts&other personal/second/third person experience shared. Tho we the comments readers association are more enlightened&entertained by those personal/second/third person experience but, if you want do something, do am well.

The OP wen open the thread&include "initiation phase included" for the title know wetin him wan achieve with that strategic caption, which is to gain vast audience that will be motivated by his explicit story to #saynotocultism, which was successful, because we don hear #saynotocultism tire, even 99%, if not 100%, of Nigerian schools have large sign boards usually mounted at the school gates, that display #saynotocultism but confra membership still dey rise which is directly proportional to the killings&destiny destructions. Now if you check am well, aside oppression, na mostly curiousity they make people open eyes go initiate unto say dem wan belong, dem wan sabi their OT, dem wan use their slangs in their midst without incurring their wrath. If to say dem see confra finish&see say nothing dey am except deceit&destruction, dem go go school, face their book wen face dem&grad when time reach without joining confra.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Support the OP's #saynotocultism movement, demystify cult&the urge to get initiated would be less, that is to say, we wan hear the full OT of your confra alongside your personal experience. Even if you decide to exclude some dates, events, identities from your personal/second/third experience due to security reasons, which I personally recommend, the boldness to talk about some parts is enough to expose the particular frat OT if you have knowledge of it. If na because you no want your rivals to get your frat OT to avoid use against your "ex frat brothers", bros forget, almost all frat members sabi one another's frat OT, most get siblings&lovers they even expose it to, no be today the killings start, e don tay wen yansh dey back, nobody be superman irrespective of your level of jazz.

Likewise, you can force a horse to the river, but can't force the horse to drink from it, so forget that lame excuse of you don't want innocent people to put themselves in trouble by using such OT on the streets hence you don't want to expose your frat OT, like seriously? if not for the fact that you are one leg in, one leg out&still owe allegiance to your frat, hence you don't want to expose their "false deep secrets" which you "suffered" to learn (through initiation&regular driving), there's no obstacle hindering you to demystify their OT just like the OP did, whom made it crystal clear that he has no business with frat anymore except bursting them, by exposing their OT&secrets(with pictures) down to initiation phase without sentiments.

@Ambitiouscent, we the comments readers association also appreciate your contribution to the movement #saynotocultism by sharing your personal experience&exposing some OT, but we expect more explicit revelation esp about N.A.L.T&your almost impossible, if not suicidal, cross-carpet journey which you promised us.

To others sharing their stories, its obvious from the questions that, we wan hear your frat OT, official drinks, colour codes, codenames for members&schools, ex-cos, beliefs, gods&if possible the initiation phase full details included wey follow for wetin the OP use get our attention, otherwise you for open your own thread, tell your story and see if e go pull crowd laidis one. OP @saynotocultism, I greet you again, kudos to your effort&stance to #saynotocultism, we gather dey your back gidigba..I actually thought those Christian songs&Pammy Udubonch songs were converted to LP's by Tawinji, anyways what do I know kwanu. Abeg coman give us more gist, esp about Romeo, that will motivate undergraduates to #saynotocultism.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
So all the
Saynotocultism
Cultism is evil
Shun cultism

All the sad and painful deaths of known and unknown cultist you've been reading here no reach you know say cultism na bad thing abi? Except them carry you sit down, buy you beer then begin give you OT and Initiation stories before you go know say na express you dey go.

Nobody owes you any OT gist or Frat Stories. Since na wetin you wan learn. Bros, e dey everywhere. Who no go, no go know.

I will advise you no go. You might not even survive it needless to say sharing your own story.

Once again.

SAY NO TO CULTISM
SAY NO TO DRUGS
SAY NO TO GANGSTERISM

If you love yourself you will heed this warnings and run farrrrrrr. No time has cultism paid. It can't pay, it won't pay, it has never paid. Once you join cult, 70% you're a living dead. Don't be decieved no body be superman.

Sufferings are lessons!!!

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Laren24(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
STrundah:
As I pointed out earlier, I’m not here to exchange words with you sir. Just to share my viewpoint. And if you say I’ve typed rubbish, from your perspective it is rubbish, and I respect that. You also mentioned something about the wind, well I don’t want to go into that, but I will let you know this: I will stay away from senseless killing not just because I’m scared of dying (I’m scared of dying. I’ve tasted a bit of life to know how sweet it can be, and I only get to live it once, so why leave in a hurry), but also because it would be extremely selfish and inconsiderate of me to allow my dead body that has been gruesomely murdered to be seen by my parents and loved ones. Sometimes, we stay away from trouble, not because we aren’t brave enough, but for the sake of those that love us.

Dead men feel no pain. It is the living that will. On this note, I rest my case. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead.

I respect this comment a lot. Thank you very much sir. You earned someone respect for the rest of his life. I salute to you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Perkins1:
So all the
Saynotocultism
Cultism is evil
Shun cultism

All the sad and painful deaths of known and unknown cultist you've been reading here no reach you know say cultism na bad thing abi? Except them carry you sit down, buy you beer then begin give you OT and Initiation stories before you go know say na express you dey go.

Nobody owes you any OT gist or Frat Stories. Since na wetin you wan learn. Bros, e dey everywhere. Who no go, no go know.

I will advise you no go. You might not even survive it needless to say sharing your own story.

Once again.

SAY NO TO CULTISM
SAY NO TO DRUGS
SAY NO TO GANGSTERISM

If you love yourself you will heed this warnings and run farrrrrrr. No time has cultism paid. It can't pay, it won't pay, it has never paid. Once you join cult, 70% you're a living dead. Don't be decieved no body be superman.

Good response to that shallow request.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's related to my earlier post; I updated this thread on the recent cult activities going on now. If you die as a cultist, your body parts are obtained for either selling( to ritualist) or for personal use like fortification and other fetish purposes best known to them. So that story seems to be related to my earlier messages.

Please my beloveth youths don't throw away your precious life for nonsense because your so called brothers or rivals will obtain your body parts for their own selfish fetish purposes.

Nobody gives a care about you once you're dead and this includes your so-called brothers in the hood. There's a popular Vikings cappings/orientation which states; DEAD MEN DON'T COUNT. NA WISDOM BE THAT!!!!

BE WARNED, STAY AWAY FROM DEMONS, SHUN CULTISM AND STAY ALIVE FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!!

odimbannamdi:

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Perkins1:
So all the
Saynotocultism
Cultism is evil
Shun cultism

Once again.

SAY NO TO CULTISM
SAY NO TO DRUGS
SAY NO TO GANGSTERISM

Tell him Sir.......

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Bro, this is a true life event, just can't reveal the name of the late student here in respect of the family that pleaded to keep it secret.He was a student of FUL. It's the 3rd of such scary event witnessed in the hospital regarding these cult boys. Can't say everything these guys do here but I can tell u that these are genuine stories and not hearsay. Whenever a cultist is injured or dies and is brought to the hospital, that is when u will see all manners of display.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Perkins1 post=88114365]So all the
Saynotocultism
Cultism is evil
Shun cultism

Once again.

SAY NO TO CULTISM
SAY NO TO DRUGS
SAY NO TO GANGSTERISM

Sufferings are lessons!!![/quote]

True talk my brother, you have said it all, let those who actually have brains listen to us, then let the foolish ones disregard our warnings and go ahead to learn OT the painful way!!!!

Your last quote though @ the bolded na � legit, sufferings are lessons for those that are ready to learn grin

Kudos to you and everyone contributing to this war against cultism. My greatest joy is that this thread is actually saving lives, and that's more than enough accomplishment for me. I'm happy cause at least we're saving souls from experiencing what we did, cause like I earlier said; not everyone will be lucky enough like us to experience what we did and yet live to tell the story. Remain blessed.

SAY NO TO CULTISM, IT'S A HIGH WAY TO HELL!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pristine88: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Accountability:
Support the OP's #saynotocultism movement, demystify cult&the urge to get initiated would be less, that is to say, we wan hear the full OT of your confra alongside your personal experience. Even if you decide to exclude some dates, events, identities from your personal/second/third experience due to security reasons, which I personally recommend, the boldness to talk about some parts is enough to expose the particular frat OT if you have knowledge of it. If na because you no want your rivals to get your frat OT to avoid use against your "ex frat brothers", bros forget, almost all frat members sabi one another's frat OT, most get siblings&lovers they even expose it to, no be today the killings start, e don tay wen yansh dey back, nobody be superman irrespective of your level of jazz.

Likewise, you can force a horse to the river, but can't force the horse to drink from it, so forget that lame excuse of you don't want innocent people to put themselves in trouble by using such OT on the streets hence you don't want to expose your frat OT, like seriously? if not for the fact that you are one leg in, one leg out&still owe allegiance to your frat, hence you don't want to expose their "false deep secrets" which you "suffered" to learn (through initiation&regular driving), there's no obstacle hindering you to demystify their OT just like the OP did, whom made it crystal clear that he has no business with frat anymore except bursting them, by exposing their OT&secrets(with pictures) down to initiation phase without sentiments.

@Ambitiouscent, we the comments readers association also appreciate your contribution to the movement #saynotocultism by sharing your personal experience&exposing some OT, but we expect more explicit revelation esp about N.A.L.T&your almost impossible, if not suicidal, cross-carpet journey which you promised us.

To others sharing their stories, its obvious from the questions that, we wan hear your frat OT, official drinks, colour codes, codenames for members&schools, ex-cos, beliefs, gods&if possible the initiation phase full details included wey follow for wetin the OP use get our attention, otherwise you for open your own thread, tell your story and see if e go pull crowd laidis one. OP @saynotocultism, I greet you again, kudos to your effort&stance to #saynotocultism, we gather dey your back gidigba..I actually thought those Christian songs&Pammy Udubonch songs were converted to LP's by Tawinji, anyways what do I know kwanu. Abeg coman give us more gist, esp about Romeo, that will motivate undergraduates to #saynotocultism.

Baba wan hear OT!! grin grin grin grin grin

Some People No well

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
pristine88:

Some People No well
Infact him foolish

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
pristine88:

Some People No well

Nothing special for there

E full Facebook and YouTube undecided

I fit write Many of them out if I transcribe the ones wey dey YouTube and other forums / blogs

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Koralords:

Infact him foolish

How e take foolish? shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Adam09: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
pristine88:

Some People No well

The bobo no well. "Dem no the tell person"
Shey, afterall the droppings for here; e still never satisfy am.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tblesd: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
I took my time to read the whole 127 pages, it took me a week to see it done, thanks to d lockdown of a thing. Big thanks to everyone who has shared his experience here, starting from the OP. May God be with us all and makes us a vessel unto honour to him. It is true dt outside God, there is no peace.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
hustla:

How e take foolish? shocked
This thread is to share stories and let people know the dangers of cultism if he want to get OT let him go and belong no one is holding him.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
If you no die in the end then, your story no be true cos na so cultist dey end.

grin u wicked

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Accountability:

Guy if you want OT, go blend. Wetin concern you for Romeo story. One day the confra yarns wey you dey find go put you inside trouble wey big pass you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Accountability:

this one na mugu. So after the say no to cultism you still dey find ot. Go interview them now mugu. Your head like no ‘obstacle hindering you’. It’s obvious you are an intending. Go meet them now as now as there are no obstacles. Mugu na this thread you won learn OT. say no to cultism brother. They don warn you

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
You actually think we're telling tales-by-moonlight here abi? No wahala but you should know that this same OT you're so eager to learn has gotten a lot of young men into serious problems with cultists. We're risking our lives here to expose the world to the evil of cultism and all you're interested in is OTs and tales to spike your adrenaline. There was a cultist (Ayes) who came on nairaland to expose his group, the guy was tracked and shot right there in his shop( a salon).
So you see, what we're actually doing is taking a risk just to save lives, so if you can't appreciate that then I'd advise you go and blend so you'll be handed all the OT in the game along with your death certificate....

SAY NO CULTISM
SAY NO TO GANGSTERISM

Accountability:

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zeinymira(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks #saynotocultism and everyone that has contributed meaningfully to this thread. It's an interesting read and an enlightening one. I wish this thread existed in 2011, would have shared it with my secondary school mates. I pray they'll find the right path

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pristine88: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
hustla:

Nothing special for there

E full Facebook and YouTube undecided

I fit write Many of them out if I transcribe the ones wey dey YouTube and other forums / blogs

Brov, even the OP didn’t reveal their OT 100%,

i will advice you not to use what you see here and on YouTube to think you know everything about a certain group(s) or even try impersonate.

Who no come, no go know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lamboloosta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.