Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3041969 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 4:13pm On May 31, 2020
SperoQuest, Rape does not fall under the jurisdiction of the DSS. Local police are the one to handle it but everything in Nigeria is so messed up right now, I hope her family gets justice for her.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 4:22pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin Hitsquad, you still never drop number.

One thing is certain, cultists are sad the so called mystery in their fraternity has been reduced to nothingness. They are not happy we now know they are cowards. I’m sure they must have taken serious steps since last year to get the OP to no avail. OP show their yansh no be small. lol.

Hitsquad, sha drop your number make OP teach you lesson. Omo ase.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
May God continue to protect OP by the way. Nothing shall happen to you OP.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
Lol ayes no 1 a saint? grin

freshkpomo:
If kissyou come here and you dey get organism each time your cult group kill person, just know say the blood dey your head and God go ask you that blood.
I get one Ayes number1 then (though late now) , he never in is life raised his hands to kill, never. But people saw him as a hitman, other cults dey fear am, even him own gang too know Wetin him fit do. How will you believe such a person in not a killer?? Guess what?? He was my brother and the day I hear say him never use him hand kill person I shock, the guy say nobody go believe am, he died the next day without any form of sickness or complications.His death is still a shock and I keep asking why did he open up a day to his death?? I believed him cos I was aware how he saved opposite cults severally, by calling their family members to ask of their location or tell them to leave a certain place, he once shot a guy on the arm during a hit instead of his head and gave the guy time to escape, he once lied that an Eiye man was not at home and he just walked past the man, they still insisted on going to kill his kids, he then told them not to start that kind of war. He was an Hero who many could die for (his burial showed that, his murder that failed by some Eiye guys also showed that).

He died when he was about leaving the country, he was tired of the cultism shit, but could not drop it. Cultism na load jare.. I know some family members who harbour hate for each other because they are members if different cults.

Benin cult war not gree finish recently because na friend and friend dey kill body currently and them know each other face.

Permit some typo you may encounter cos I am typing with so much sadness. Missing a brother and some mumu still come here dey type shit. God punish you all supporting cultism.

Rip bro

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
It's a shame. We've all forsaken the purpose of this thread just so we can claim superman on an online forum.. Suddenly, everybody has become terrorists online just to prove a point forgetting that any child with a phone has access to this thread.. @HITsquad, you are an adult and honestly i don't even know what to tell you. It's a shame that mapping out somebody you met online has become your priority in life.. What do you hope to achieve? Nobody can mess with NBM? The op bleeped up and his punishment is death? You would gladly tell your children that you spent time and resources to kill somebody whose offence was to educate people on the ills of cultism? @saynotocultism, i must say i am very dissapointed in you. Not because you obviously claimed to be what you are not (some of HITsquad's allegations are true, and you know it), but because of how you've reacted to certain posts. You allow your emotions blind your sense of reason. He should drop his number so that you will do what? Arrest him, torture him,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2020
or possibly kill him? What purpose does that serve? And you get high on the praises of some people here.. Nothing dey happen ba? You be DSS( according to you). Once he drops his number, you will track him ba? Clap for yourself, james bond, jason bourne, superman, all in one.. Please let us all stop this foolishness. It's a waste of mb. If there's anything i've learnt in this life, it's that nobody be superman. If a whole alex badeh was killed by gunmen, who are you? I will only tell you this once. Whether anybody drops details or not, whether you can track with vpn or whatever, do not even for once make the mistake of contacting anybody on this forum,..you will die.. You have done your part and i must comment your bravery...don't let 5 minutes of forming hardman be your downfall.,.. Be guided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
Oh please , the OP has done nothing wrong . HITsquad promised giving him the charles Kokoma treatment ( beheading ) . Whoever threatens someone with beheading should be ready to face the consequences of their actions. Please stop it right there as we can see through your emotions .

simplelex:
It's a shame. We've all forsaken the purpose of this thread just so we can claim superman on an online forum.. Suddenly, everybody has become terrorists online just to prove a point forgetting that any child with a phone has access to this thread.. @HITsquad, you are an adult and honestly i don't even know what to tell you. It's a shame that mapping out somebody you met online has become your priority in life.. What do you hope to achieve? Nobody can mess with NBM? The op bleeped up and his punishment is death? You would gladly tell your children that you spent time and resources to kill somebody whose offence was to educate people on the ills of cultism? @saynotocultism, i must say i am very dissapointed in you. Not because you obviously claimed to be what you are not (some of HITsquad's allegations are true, and you know it), but because of how you've reacted to certain posts. You allow your emotions blind your sense of reason. He should drop his number so that you will do what? Arrest him, torture him,

32 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ultimateyankee: 6:23pm On May 31, 2020
simplelex:
We can all see by your write up you are trying to paint the op black but is not going to work for you guys.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dgeneral440: 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
Greenpace214:

The founder of PC is still alive and kicking.
Why don't you go and arrest him?

You just dey here they claim wetin you no fit do.

Swear say you no sabi any cultist around your vicinity make beta THUNDER no fire you o. Abi na only nairaland you dey show yourself?

I pity the people way they follow you and this your crap.

E be lyk say na children u dey entertain for here.

A lot of cult groups are registered in Nigeria, why?
Na who register them?
Nbm,PC,etc...

Oga start from there with your so called dss wateva.

Abi you no sabi road to Edo state or Rivers State were cultism is practiced openly?

You no dey see boko haram,bandits,etc
Why you no fit catch them?

Even policemen,army,etc
dem follow they do frat.

Rubbish!!!

U are pained bcus he is bursting u guys?
Better renounce before it is too late.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
Please and please, ladies and gentlemen, kindly ignore trolls and bitter souls. I expect this horrible individuals promoting and encouraging cultism to go to southern kaduna and deliver helpless villagers from killers herdsmen, but as usual, their meaning of oppression is wasting their fellow youth in the name of supremacy. I don't know how you can look at your mother and father and still remain a cultist. Look at how most parents are suffering, in a country without welfare even for aged parents yet you want your parents to enter grave with sorrow. No wonder Buhari called youth lazy. I hope you will be proud to recruit your sons and daughters into cultism,so that your generation will continue to enjoy the goodies in cultism.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dgeneral440: 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
HITsquad:
You should have made your point about the implication of cultism, probably drop key points than come here and start mentioning unnecessary things about NBM that nobody asked you.
You crossed the line man... You crossed the line!

I'm not gonna come here and start threatening you like others... Naaah I no be that kind egede man I don pass that level... No be today aki dey rock struggles... E don tay, all my years out the on the street, I have seen different types of men.

Im not sure what your motives were for this write up, maybe you one of those axemen that finally realized it ain't meant for kids, and decided to switch to one of those boy's scout confra... And decided the best way to get back to NBM was to come to a public forum and start typing unnecessary things about the movement that wasn't called for... lol

You claimed you here to get people to not make the same mistake you made by joining a confrat? How would mentioning about the structure of the movement and other unnecessary things you mentioned up there help?

You had other motives man... Just shut the crap and stop fooling yourself... You be color Jew!

And as much as you claimed your story was true... You lied about alot of things,,, you can fool regular people here but not actual men.

Barundas una see una life? Every Obote wey square verse una go Mount am IV J go krest am metal? No checkmating again? SMH

As for you Op... Like I said I no come here come issue threats.... But as Charles kokoma wey you be? no LG yourself. e gum you as e play nah... lol As runaway obote wey you be I know say e gum you...

Sincere advise,,,, for most of you who feels they now know everything about NBM and can now impersonate NBM out there? Lol better abort the mission for your life... NBM can't be impersonated. most of the things he said may be legit but it's just a tip of a very large iceberg.... The process of an axeman identifying himself to another axeman is strict and way complex,,, because NBM has 0% tolerance for impersonators, It's a sincere advise,,, you might get yourself killed. dude was busy typing up and down claiming he was saving lives without realizing there are kids out here...

Say no to cultism!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dgeneral440: 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Greenpace214:
Op shey you be dss and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT dey back you.

Drop your number make niqqas call you na.
Lead by example make others follow.

Abi fear dey grip you?

Lol.

One zombie here dey talk about VPN lyk say na yahoo-yahoo we dey discuss here.
How many people Op don catch since dis thread open? What a waste of time n data.
All these threats no reach anywhere.

As I stated earlier, boko Haram,bandits, herdsmen,etc dey kill people anyhow and dss sef dey hide. Why you(op) no fit track them?

Lagos State now dey hot, go there go show yourself,Abi u no dey read news? Bini dey on fire steady as I dey type,why you no Cari your dss gun(way u no get) go dia.
You b 'nairaland dss' u no get level.

Op dey give boys way still dey live wit dia papa and mama for house liver to dey post rubbish for dis place.
Mk una continue.

Ask the op how many cultist arrest wey him don make?
D niqqa fit dey Cari men dey catch fun for all I care wit him different accounts.
If not him 4 don drop him number and dss pictures.
Believe whatever he types hia @ ur own risk, nothing come out.

I know ur kind.
Believe me, u might in for a big shit

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Victornezzar: 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Greenpace214:
Op shey you be dss and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT dey back you.

Drop your number make niqqas call you na.
Lead by example make others follow.

Abi fear dey grip you?

Lol.

One zombie here dey talk about VPN lyk say na yahoo-yahoo we dey discuss here.
How many people Op don catch since dis thread open? What a waste of time n data.
All these threats no reach anywhere.

As I stated earlier, boko Haram,bandits, herdsmen,etc dey kill people anyhow and dss sef dey hide. Why you(op) no fit track them?

Lagos State now dey hot, go there go show yourself,Abi u no dey read news? Bini dey on fire steady as I dey type,why you no Cari your dss gun(way u no get) go dia.
You b 'nairaland dss' u no get level.

Op dey give boys way still dey live wit dia papa and mama for house liver to dey post rubbish for dis place.
Mk una continue.

Ask the op how many cultist arrest wey him don make?
D niqqa fit dey Cari men dey catch fun for all I care wit him different accounts.
If not him 4 don drop him number and dss pictures.
Believe whatever he types hia @ ur own risk, nothing come out.

OP has caught your member from here dishing out threats

The guy was at the GUO park at Ajah... Baba was begging for his miserable life

OP in his benevolence nature ended up paying the Guy's T-fare

If you're not lazy.... Read the thread and see where it happened if you believe I'm lying

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2020
Passionate888:
4:1. Counting that student that was killed.

Was that Video real? It looked fake

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:47pm On May 31, 2020
Dayoung335:

the matter no funny you. no1
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:52pm On May 31, 2020
Victornezzar:

OP has caught your member from here dishing out threats

The guy was at the GUO park at Ajah... Baba was begging for his miserable life

OP in his benevolence nature ended up paying the Guy's T-fare

If you're not lazy.... Read the thread and see where it happened if you believe I'm lying

bros no vex oo, did u hear it from him abi he showed u evidence of it. he just said it without proof,then how do u know

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
Kingfish542:

bros no vex oo, did u hear it from him abi he showed u evidence of it. he just said it without proof,then how do u know
Bros the dude in question deactivated

If you need proofs... Meet the OP cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:04pm On May 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I don't know o, but if it is, that guy has already given up hope of ever seeing the next day. I read somewhere that they've declared war because of that video, don't know if that's true.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 9:12pm On May 31, 2020
Botfuss:
grin grin Hitsquad, you still never drop number.

One thing is certain, cultists are sad the so called mystery in their fraternity has been reduced to nothingness. They are not happy we now know they are cowards. I’m sure they must have been taken serious steps since last year to get the OP to no avail. OP show their yansh no be small. lol.

Hitsquad, sha drop your number make OP teach you lesson. Omo ase.
Him no go drop the no nah. Dem say even mad man dey look road before him cross

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 11:07pm On May 31, 2020
Kingfish542:

the matter no funny you. no1

You dey mind that guy. That guy dey drop
plenty lamba for here.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2020
kingthreat:

Go Ikorodu where them dey play gyration, identify yourself as sm, make them use you do viral video.

Its obvious you created a profile few days ago to promote NBM. Your karma is sure. With the likes posts that these threatening cultists have, it is clear that unrepentant cultists full this thread. They are very angry with OP for undermining the beloved fraternity. Say no to cultism.
There are so many of them and they'll be fished out very soon to face the full arms of the law. One of them is 25tolife another is lugo99

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There are so many of them and they'll be fished out very soon to face the full arms of the law. One of them is 25tolife another is lugo99

Mobuch?

Are you now a Dss person too?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Guy you funny o, you saw a video of someone that was shot to death and you're asking if it's real

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAUSTIC002: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Whether herdsmen, bokoharam, cultist, all na the same, or u no know?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HITsquad: 4:24am On Jun 01, 2020
To
simplelex:
If you think op purpose was to educate people on the implication of cultism then you think short...

There are many ways to educate people on the consequences of cultism without stepping on toes.. Op ain't here for all that, this thread is mostly to glorify himself,, and to get back to NBM for either one of the reasons I mentioned up there.

You think all we do is gather every night and talk about how to kill people? NBM is way bigger than that, it's the most and only legally recognized confrat in Nigeria... You think we are all young men and youths? All irresponsible? Op didn't tell y'all everything man... NBM has contributed to the community More than you will ever know.. should I talk about the enpowerment, non stop charity movement all over the world? donations to the less privileged, to numerous government bodies, including the police and military here in Nigeria. Wonder why all these popular faces and celebrities can proudly show face as axemen without any heat from the authorities? It's not a criminal organization man...

Street axemen are not the only axemen... The movement is way bigger... Just cos things gets out of hand sometimes on the street doesn't mean the movement is all about violence...

We NBM as an organization are generally against the violence,,, and working round the clock to stop it from happening, I'm not telling you believe, there are rules and constitution, there are penalties for our members who indulge in criminal activities and unnecessary violence.

Op can you confirm this? Nope... You cos you more about the negativities,,,,

We doing our best to get our youths to behave,,, but oppressions, bullies from other frats and people like Op are the reasons our youths go crazy and off the line.

Even if you are "repented axeman" as you claimed... Just make your point about the implications and move on... Our belief and all the crap you mentioned here is off limit... Live and let live... And watch your back Op, the likes and comments you got here won't Worth it atall when the crazy youths finally gets their hands on you... Im out

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MonsieurCoder: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2020
HITsquad:
ToIf you think op purpose was to educate people on the implication of cultism then you think short...

There are many ways to educate people on the consequences of cultism without stepping on toes.. Op ain't here for all that, this thread is mostly to glorify himself,, and to get back to NBM for either one of the reasons I mentioned up there.

You think all we do is gather every night and talk about how to kill people? NBM is way bigger than that, it's the most and only legally recognized confrat in Nigeria... You think we are all young men and youths? All irresponsible? Op didn't tell y'all everything man... NBM has contributed to the community More than you will ever know.. should I talk about the enpowerment, non stop charity movement all over the world? donations to the less privileged, to numerous government bodies, including the police and military here in Nigeria. Wonder why all these popular faces and celebrities can proudly show face as axemen without any heat from the authorities? It's not a criminal organization man...

Street axemen are not the only axemen... The movement is way bigger... Just cos things gets out of hand sometimes on the street doesn't mean the movement is all about violence...

We NBM as an organization are generally against the violence,,, and working round the clock to stop it from happening, I'm not telling you believe, there are rules and constitution, there are penalties for our members who indulge in criminal activities and unnecessary violence.

Op can you confirm this? Nope... You cos you more about the negativities,,,,

We doing our best to get our youths to behave,,, but oppressions, bullies from other frats and people like Op are the reasons our youths go crazy and off the line.

Even if you are "repented axeman" as you claimed... Just make your point about the implications and move on... Our belief and all the crap you mentioned here is off limit... Live and let live... And watch your back Op, the likes and comments you got here won't Worth it atall when the crazy youths finally gets their hands on you... Im out

Bloody coward. You created a new moniker to come and post this nonsense on this thread. Why didn't you post with your real moniker since Nigeria recognizes you? Coward. Cretin that went to lay naked in the bush for his mates to use sticks and beat his smelling ass for hours is here talking about community outreach. grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! You and all your NBM members are all ragtag retards and cowards.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Dayoung335:

I will not defend him before you cos you are not God that will judge him.

You fail to see the part where I said he was feared and respected, him get connect with top politicians die cos him mind dey back. But one thing he hated was to shed blood. The current war for Benin, him get one hot-spot currently them never kill person for there while he was alive, but currently people dey drop there steady.

You think say na all of them dey happy with this killing shit?? My area currently, men when dey there just tell them say make them nor carry the fight enter here. Some just do it to level up not as if they happy with the shit (them go say forgiveness na sin).

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2020
tjxicee:

You dey mind that guy. That guy dey drop
plenty lamba for here.
As far as I nor enter your space, na seun space I dey..... Skip my post next time you see it.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by monerozi5590: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2020
MonsieurCoder:

Bloody coward. You created a new moniker to come and post this nonsense on this thread. Why didn't you post with your real moniker since Nigeria recognizes you? Coward. [b]Cretin that went to lay naked in the bush for his mates to use sticks and beat his smelling ass for hours i[/b]s here talking about community outreach. grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! You and all your NBM members are all ragtag retards and cowards.
grin

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

my guy! Smh...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2020
25tolife:
my guy! Smh...
You too like cult related thread lol..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Livelyguy:

Mobuch?

Are you now a Dss person too?
that guy is jobless always chanting i am a cultist up and down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: itzmoni(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.