Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3041694 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Themainboy22: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I would have ignored but he chose to follow me this morning and threatened me by saying he's on my case
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
those of you here who think nairaland is a faceless forum, I guess you now know that is not as faceless as you think...

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Another twist,

The Happydude291 moniker who has always been attacking anyone who attacks 25tolife has been deactivated. I guess it was the same dude operating that moniker too. Only you get more than 3 monikers for this thread. No wonder you always exchange comments with yourself. Number 1 for lokoja you be boss abeg.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
uncastableodd:
Please nairalanders .let us learn to forgive the guy .He have been on my neck begging me he regret every of his action .He told me he have been banned from this thread .

I hope we can forgive him.

Thank you all

Forgive what? He is only sorry now because he got busted by that intelligent navy guy. I mean the dumb ass was even feeling arrogant & cocky just this morning. Do you know how many times that guy has apologized for derailing thread?

He has a lot of monickers here as alleged. He
Should countine using one of them and sin no more. We are here to discourage cultism & not banter & trivialize issues here. As far as I’m concerned it good riddance. Like I said he should open a new account or countine with his old ones. Nobody needs his insincere fake apologies

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
NewDelhi:
Another twist,

The Happydude291 moniker who has always been attacking anyone who attacks 25tolife has been deactivated. I guess it was the same dude operating that moniker too. Only you get more than 3 monikers for this thread. No wonder you always exchange comments with yourself. Number 1 for lokoja you be boss abeg.
So he's even the same person
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Try again kid and gather enough facts and genuine info, you can do better than this... My name isn't even Kingsley, neither is it azubuike. Neither do I reside in festac...

Get a life. I'd do my best to make sure you get executed by firing squad. Write this space down or come to onikan police station to come and meet me.
you are a fool nwachibuzor Aka Christopher jupitar obianyor you think you are anonymous abi??

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
you are a fool nwachibuzor Aka Christopher jupitar obianyor you think you are anonymous abi??
Guy like how old are you? Coz you don't really portray yourself to be smart. You registered today and your first post is to come to this particular thread to attack King azubuike. Even a toddler will know this is 25tolifes alternate. Those of you willing to forgive him are making a very big mistake. I pity una because he will abandon that 25tolife moniker and continue his nuisance with other monikers. People like this are best taught bitter lessons that will leave an everlasting scar on them. They don tell you to pipe low yet you no dey listen.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
25tolife is this you??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:

Guy, go and rest. You are raking trouble on your head.

Let me use Nigerian Pidgin English so maybe it can sink deeper.-------------

Your matter don burst, and e no go funny. So many men dey in a race to grab you but you no know. You still dey create alias dey pursue something wey no dey purse you. Just hope say na men wey get soft mind go grab you. If not your matter go be like the case wey of rival we men carry go dey drink beer, e go dey cry on top because after the beer, wetin men go do you, no be small thing. You sef go beg make death come quick quick.

Pipe low and stay off Nairaland, in fact stay off all social media platforms for now. Shalom.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

25tolife is this you??

Of course, it's him. Can't you smell nuisance written all over him? angry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
dfrost:

Guy, go and rest. You are raking trouble on your head.

Let me use Nigerian Pidgin English so maybe it can sink deeper.-------------

Your matter don burst, and e no go funny. So many men dey in a race to grab you but you no know. You still dey create alias dey pursue something wey no dey purse you. Just hope say na men wey get soft mind go grab you. If not your matter go be like the case wey of rival we men carry go dey drink beer, e go dey cry on top because after the beer, wetin men go do you, no be small thing. You sef go beg make death come quick quick.

Pipe low and stay off Nairaland, in fact stay off all social media platforms for now. Shalom.
sharap your dirty mouth what proof do you have I am the said person?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
dfrost:

Of course, it's him. Can't you smell nuisance written all over him? angry grin
uncastableodd

Can you see 25tolife isn't serious

If this is him.... I won't waste time in making sure he gets arrested
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingazubuike aka chiefszubuike aka lord azubuike aka hitlergaddafi aka nwachibuzor is a well known notorious Bet9ja scammer his real name is Christopher jupitar obianyor ...I have his mugshots and pictures very ugly ass fool ... he must apologize or I will post his ugly face on this thread
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
dfrost:

So many men dey in a race to grab you but you no know.

This got me laughing grin. Him case be like 20 lions dey hunt one antelope.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NavalKING: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
Kingazubuike aka chiefszubuike aka lord azubuike aka hitlergaddafi aka nwachibuzor is a well known notorious Bet9ja scammer his real name is Christopher jupitar obianyor ...I have his mugshots and pictures very ugly ass fool ... he must apologize or I will post his ugly face on this thread
25tolife, you are not just a serious human. You were banned from this thread. Your agreement with Nezzjnr was that you'll come here to apologize but instead you created a new moniker to continue your nuisance. Everybody knows that if there's anyone to be bitter about azubuike, it will be you, no other person. So it's very obvious this is your alternate account. Don't do what will make someone to track you down and get you killed. Just back off this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
NavalKING:

25tolife, you are not just a serious human. You were banned from this thread. Your agreement with Nezzjnr was that you'll come here to apologize but instead you created a new moniker to continue your nuisance. Everybody knows that if there's anyone to be bitter about azubuike, it will be you, no other person. So it's very obvious this is your alternate account. Don't do what will make someone to track you down and get you killed. Just back off this thread.
and If I am not 25tolife you will die a miserable death this year agreed?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
NavalKING:

He's denying that he isn't the one cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even if he's not the person... He's the only one that has an issue with Kingazubuike here

Everyone will link this new account to him
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NavalKING: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
and If I am not 25tolife you will die a miserable death this year agreed?
You've bitten more than you can chew son, I'm not in the league of those you can insult anyhow and get away with it. , I will come to kogi state because of you. Screenshot my statement.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

uncastableodd

Can you see 25tolife isn't serious

If this is him.... I won't waste time in making sure he gets arrested

I just hope it is not him and I later find IIT it is 25tolife ,something go hit him big time
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:

If you post his picture ,what offence will you say he have committed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
uncastableodd:

I just hope it is not him and I later find IIT it is 25tolife ,something go hit him big time
He said he isn't the one cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NavalKING: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He said he isn't the one cheesy cheesy
He is definitely the same person. He's the only person that has a squabble with KingAzubuike on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
NavalKING:

You've bitten more than you can chew son, I'm not in the league of those you can insult anyhow and get away with it. , I will come to kogi state because of you. Screenshot my statement.
I am scared lol.... motor kill ur mama kill ur papa ... Thunder strike ur whole family dead bastard
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rahkman: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingazubuike foolish Ibo boy you will get sense very soon
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
NavalKING:

He is definitely the same person. He's the only person that has a squabble with KingAzubuike on this thread.

Please let's not be controlled by our emotions.
The 25 guy has the same annoying personality with that Arturo guy of Money Heist, he has stepped on a lot of toes here. one of such persons might be the one behind this new moniker, trying to play you guys against each other, so as to use you or some other persons as a pawn to make sure the 25 guy isn't let off the hook. I hope you understand where am getting at?
I'm not exonerating him, just suggesting you do your background check first like you did before, before taking actions.

Blessings

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
Kingazubuike foolish Ibo boy you will get sense very soon

come 25tolife what the Bleep is your problem?

this isn't funny at all

which kind childish behaviour u dy perform here

d mod banned you account you created this alternate not quite long to start fooling yourself here.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cryomancer: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Please let's not be controlled by our emotions. The 25 guy has the same annoying personality with that Arturo guy of Money Heist, he has stepped on a lot of toes here. one of such persons might be the one behind this new moniker, trying to play you guys against each other, so as to use you or some other persons as a pawn to make sure the 25 guy isn't let off the hook. I hope you understand where am getting at?
I'm not exonerating him, just suggesting you do your background check first like you did before, before taking actions.

Blessings

You might be very correct Sir.

Now, everybody is easily pointing fingers at 25tolife because this is definitely how he has been causing nuisance with his alternate accounts. It will be very hard fo him to clear his name henceforth

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
I am scared lol.... motor kill ur mama kill ur papa ... Thunder strike ur whole family dead bastard
Guy, calm down na.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
NavalKING:

Pls whenever you do, abeg update us. I for one will like to see it on this thread, hell I hope it makes front page

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
tjxicee:

Yes he is an impersonator. He admitted it himself.
You admitted yourself he is very lousy. Do you really think confirm system men like ban that is very secretive will allow someone like that into their fold. Even if they did, they would have drilled him with better ot to comport by force.

You will be surprised at the amount of people that impersonate. 25 is an impersonator. check and balance. And to those of you who say he killed 5 people. We will need receipts. I don’t believe he did that.

He could be a cultist and opt to be lousy here under the false assumption that it’s a faceless forum. You’ll be surprised at how dumb alot of supposedly smart people could be.

Looking at the pictures on his real Facebook page for a KSU student schooling and living in Ayingba, I don’t believe he’s an impostor.

Anyone could claim anything on Nairaland but on his proper Facebook page? No impostor will have the audacity to take such risks especially not in KSU!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
NewDelhi:

This got me laughing grin. Him case be like 20 lions dey hunt one antelope.

cheesy grin

But something just occurred to me now. This guy is almost accomplishing something: he's derailing the discussion. All focus is on him now.

shocked undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: merikowa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.