Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3051297 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:

straw man fallacy[b]

straw man fallacy[/b]

straw man fallacy, nice work

Indeed! Imagine Boko haram/ISWAP terrorists trying to convince sane individuals about the validity of their repulsive ideology. That is exactly what you are trying to do.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:
always taught every single person here is a saint, until someone compared cultism to yahoo, everybody became uncomfortable, looking for one excuses or the other, now someone is saying people that abort babies are no different from cultists and everyone is uncomfortable again. nobody is perfect and nobody is better.
what a shame!!! y'all really know how to cast stones, most of you here are Christians and you manage to throw away the verse no sin is greater than another into the dustbin. even judging alone is equal to what you claim is bad.
when a man of god does something, people are all quick to say "thou shall not judge" but when its not a man of god, you all judge to the extreme and condemn people that are probably better than you.
no surprise when most of people you condemn go heaven and you don't, that time na WHY we go dey hear.

if majority of cultist regret their decision, there'll be nothing like cultism again, ask yourselves why do most of them like and are even proud of it, its something who no go can never understand.
the only single point I tried to make on this thread was that a cultist is a normal person like you, only the mindset is different, you are not better, Though they think they are better than you but I personally don't think so.
uhuru will be achieved with or without.

oya oo, set awon stone casters, the stage is yours, knock yourselves out.
I am always fascinated by your response to post here, i know you must been here for long before you decide to open and account to share your own side of the story, i must commend you for that courage.
I have 3 questions i would love you to answer, I will be greatfull if you do
1) What motivated you to join the confraternity?
2) What have you achieve since joining confraternity that you would have not achieve as a ju?
3) What keep you going despite the odds against men in confraternity by society, government etc ?

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Here is what vector has to say about cultist

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" [Prov. 14 vs 12]

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Atk1nson(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:
always taught every single person here is a saint, until someone compared cultism to yahoo, everybody became uncomfortable, looking for one excuses or the other, now someone is saying people that abort babies are no different from cultists and everyone is uncomfortable again. nobody is perfect and nobody is better.
what a shame!!! y'all really know how to cast stones, most of you here are Christians and you manage to throw away the verse no sin is greater than another into the dustbin. even judging alone is equal to what you claim is bad.
when a man of god does something, people are all quick to say "thou shall not judge" but when its not a man of god, you all judge to the extreme and condemn people that are probably better than you.
no surprise when most of people you condemn go heaven and you don't, that time na WHY we go dey hear.

if majority of cultist regret their decision, there'll be nothing like cultism again, ask yourselves why do most of them like and are even proud of it, its something who no go can never understand.
the only single point I tried to make on this thread was that a cultist is a normal person like you, only the mindset is different, you are not better, Though they think they are better than you but I personally don't think so.

Good luck on your journey bro, we can't save them all, for those who have been saved , congrats

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
NoBones:
The case of the young man who was killed behind former Titus West Super Market in Makurdi, the young man was dragged out of his room and killed in his compound, his father was there watching and could not do anything, just imagine his young wife and child crying and pleading for his life.

The worst part is that it was raining heavily that night so the shouts of the young man could not attract his neighbours, this guy was butchered like a ram and his left in the rain.
So who is glorifying Cultism here and making it look like the end product of Cultism is not death.

This young guys were very promising young men cut in the prime of their life because of Cultism.......

God147 or whatever you call yourself please don't let me swear for your out of this anger that is welling up in my heart right now.

Remembering some of this incidences now is just making me to hate all cultists even the more.

One useless guy will come here and be insulting our sensibilities that his darling Black is a freedom fighter...... fighting for the equality of all in Africa, with all these senseless killings.

Make God punish you there.

#Saynotcultism

Amen bros God gift punish the guy.. 2005 Was The year, his stupid NBM brothers killed a man who just married and has a 2week old baby.. That man wife suffered and is still suffering for loosing her husband..

2003 one NBM guy open mouth tell me if I know how many people him Don kill for Auchi poly? Na everytime native doctor dey tell their mum then to buy toy gun make she take run Ordili say them wan shoot her pikin.. These guys were proud to be murderers and one mumu say NBM na freedom fighters... These guy come street turn people to beast.. Na their squad kill that man with 2weeks old baby, rub and snatched a car after the operation and yet thesame mumu say NBM nor dey rub...

If you want to offer service to humanity, it's not by killing a fellow human.. Rather you should be saving lives... You don't fight evil with evil.. I am leading a revolutionary movement, I am not picking guns, but my impact is gradually been felt with words of mouth.. NBM is a wealthy organisation, they can register a political party and fight for the injustice done to Nigerians by delivering the dividend of democracy... Or if they prefer violence, let them go face bandits and others... I dey shame if I se youths who claim to be cultists carry banners shouting " We nor go gree o we nor go gree lol"

Let me stop here jare, before people start dey find Wetin nor find them for my body..

I am a proud Jew, born into a rainbow family.. Mention cultism for my house, you go chop better slap, that's if bottle nor follow.. Cos them Don see things, them Don know how the matter be..... My family house be like barrack so expect plenty slap, them rather advice you go join Ogboni than any Injews....

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:

i noticed you are always biased with your judgment. u like picking out the little points that soothes u and ignore the real points, yes i said girls that commit abortion and killer cultist are same. but as a human u should be able to know that there are reasons for why some things are done, these girls kill because they will not be able to take care of the kids and some other reasons they will give. personaly i still feel nothing justifies taking another life except if the person in queston killed before.but u fucking and retarded cultist kill just because another guy told u Bleep u , u dey mad, na me u dey follow talk? the next thing is a full blown war and u start killing. most of you numbskulls just start killing without even finding out what the issue is

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Habane:
I am always fascinated by your response to post here, i know you must been here for long before you decide to open and account to share your own side of the story, i must commend you for that courage.
I have 3 questions i would love you to answer, I will be greatfull if you do
1) What motivated you to join the confraternity?
2) What have you achieve since joining confraternity that you would have not achieve as a ju?
3) What keep you going despite the odds against men in confraternity by society, government etc ?

you are all missing the point totally I'm not against what u are doing here,I'm just saying that na normal people like u dey cult,its just the mindset that's different. if u lived my life you will likely do the same.
,majority of cultist don't kill and also majority of cultist don't end up dead like you all think,you will not bliv because of availability heuristics just as I have explained before.its okay if u don't bliv,its just human psychology.
1)everyone has a breaking point,there's a time when oppression and injustice will be too much 4 u to handle and natural human instincts as survivors will kick in. you'll be willing to do anything to stop it even if it means putting ur life on the line, just like I explained with the kidnapper analogy. although peoples breaking point differs, but there's a time when u will say enough is enough.
2) mention the name nxt time, all are not the aame. some things are better left unsaid, if I do na capital gross.I wish I could
3) I don't really understand this one yet,explain better so I don't say something else.

I repeat, to be honest I could care less of what u guys are doing,I av no issues with it, except some misconceptions .
thanks and peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigbananai:
i noticed you are always biased with your judgment. u like picking out the little points that soothes u and ignore the real points, yes i said girls that commit abortion and killer cultist are same. but as a human u should be able to know that there are reasons for why some things are done, these girls kill because they will not be able to take care of the kids and some other reasons they will give. personaly i still feel nothing justifies taking another life except if the person in queston killed before.but u fucking and retarded cultist kill just because another guy told u Bleep u , u dey mad, na me u dey follow talk? the next thing is a full blown war and u start killing. most of you numbskulls just start killing without even finding out what the issue is

hey guy, listen, yes you are right about that,sometimes the cause of it makes no sense and I honestly don't support that at all.
but just as you think the girl u mentioned has a reason,there are sometimes when there are valid reasons as well.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:

hey guy, listen, yes you are right about that,sometimes the cause of it makes no sense and I honestly don't support that at all.
but just as you think the girl u mentioned has a reason,there are sometimes when there are valid reasons as well.
we are talking of majority here . see man, when you mention nigeria to anybody outside nigeria, the first thing that comes into the persons mind is scammer, when u mention china to anyone, the first thing that comes into the persons mind is fake goods. this dosnt mean that al nigerians are scammers but majority are, it also dosnt mean that all chinese products are fake, but majority are. this same majority rule applies to the cult killings. 98% of killings is always caused by something stupid as i explained in my previous comment.
see man if you guys where killing to liberate the african race, jews for support una and even fund una sef. if you killed all the thieving politicians that have destroyed the country or arm robbers, rapist etc, poor jews will totally support all of una. but in this case na una dey rob, na una dey rig elections for the politicians. as if that is not enough una go come dey cause nuisance for the community. there is nothing to justify naija cultism.
if you checked black lives matter protest in mountain park, it was done by black gangs. the bloods and cribs and other black gangs came together and marched to the acclaimed head quarters of kkk with assault rifles etc. come see as all so called jews support them. now that is what i think a cult should be about. i dont even want to waste my time on talking about that because that is almost another topic of its own. i think you should just stop trying to make us see cultism in ngeria as something positive. every sane person knows that it is the worst thing to happen to naija youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H_S3YyXz8U

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XclusiveEmma(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Can a normal bird fly from Naija to Europe? Please use your number 6

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:

you are all missing the point totally I'm not against what u are doing here,I'm just saying that na normal people like u dey cult,its just the mindset that's different. if u lived my life you will likely do the same.
,majority of cultist don't kill and also majority of cultist don't end up dead like you all think,you will not bliv because of availability heuristics just as I have explained before.its okay if u don't bliv,its just human psychology.
1)everyone has a breaking point,there's a time when oppression and injustice will be too much 4 u to handle and natural human instincts as survivors will kick in. you'll be willing to do anything to stop it even if it means putting ur life on the line, just like I explained with the kidnapper analogy. although peoples breaking point differs, but there's a time when u will say enough is enough.
2) mention the name nxt time, all are not the aame. some things are better left unsaid, if I do na capital gross.I wish I could
3) I don't really understand this one yet,explain better so I don't say something else.

I repeat, to be honest I could care less of what u guys are doing,I av no issues with it, except some misconceptions .
thanks and peace
What did you achieve that you would not have achieved had it been you didn't join ?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Habane:

What did you achieve that you would not have achieved had it been you didn't join ?

I answered 2, its 3 I didn't answer
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
God4071:

I answered 2, its 3 I didn't answer
Thank you for your honest replies, my last question to you.
The NBM () claim that they are fighting for the oppressed Blackman can you give us like some examples of things the NBM has done to liberate the black man in Nigeria or elsewhere?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigbananai:
guy , do you guys read after typing? so you are telling me that if i am an axe man and a vikings kills my bro who is an axe man and he repents i will, leave him because he claims to have repented? dude, some mistakes can never be corrected. once you belong and kill, u must surely be killed , it dosnt matter if you repented and become head of CAN/
atimes i even feel these cultist hit men loose their sense when they finally belong. cos if i am a hitman, i will target the so-called repentant cultist first because na them go spoil ever thing for the cult. lets reason rationally and be realistic. once you denounce, you become enemy of your cult and the rivals. its just common sense

I’m not telling you anything sir. You’ve not made any sense in correlation to my post. You can have your seat now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Passionate888:
Did he tell you that he has asked any girl to abort for him before? Why the baseless accusation?

You can imagine the senseless comment. I deliberately ignored that post. Wasn't worth the 1 minute it’ll take to compose a reply.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Macro231101:
Vector na Aye

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Vector na Aye
And so? Does it negate what he said?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Forget about the so-called orientation of the fraternities. Even witches that fly in the night also boast of good OT.

Witches will tell you to join so that they can protect you, and your children, and fight for you, blablabla. Some even promise you wealth and connection.

But when you join, you see it is just about killing and wickedness. The same with frats/cults. So, OT na story. It is deception. By their fruits, we know them.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2020
butterfly777:
So, OT na story. It is deception. By their fruits, we know them.

You dey mind them?
Person wey go drown if you throw am inside village stream go d tell you say him be sailor. Give am canoe make e paddle, e go dey like duck fowl Wey wan climb fence.

Another set go tell you say Martin Luther King, Malcom X and Nelson Mandela Na their members. Dem no sabi dem! Say dem dey fight for black freedom. Dem no fit slap ordinary albino talk more of white man.

Others go say dem be birds. Dem no fit jump 1 metre high. Cigar don finish their lungs.

So much nonsense talk. Na people Wey just believe say na to be mumu be the ultimate for life dey remain cultists.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2020
To all those shouting that some stories here are lies, I hope you have the blue print of everything that your follow cultist are doing all over the world? A lot of people hide under the name of the movement to do rubbish but you living in lokoja wont know what’s going on at Ujemen in ekpoma.

From the day you show interest to the day you fall out from initiation ground a lot of extortion and inhuman act can be pulled on you and you can’t say shit except you have someone in the game to speak for you or you are wise enough to back out and all of this are considered part of the “bamming process” and remember there are a lot of corner bamming going on everyday especially to those joining from the hood.

I am lending my voice to this thread because, I think it’s better to discourage the young ones from joining than to encourage those in it to come out. To come out no easy, all your body go peel except you have God fighting for you.

I travelled abroad before Covid 19 and I saw a Nigeria doing his masters in aeronautical engineering and I said to myself, this is how it should be. An average Nigerian has a very bright mind and all we need is to set our priorities right and give it the best fight.

May the goodness and mercies of the Lord follow us all.

Jah bless!

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Macro231101:
not forgetting that vector too na axeman
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Today makes it exactly 21 years since Afrika and 4 other heroes laid down their lives to give us the peaceful cult-free OAU we all enjoy today
Rest in peace #OAU5

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Casan0va:

And so? Does it negate what he said?

Lol... Don't get yourself to worked up man. I didn't come to attack his post, I didn't make a comment against it, I just said 'vector na aye'... I meant to say from his POV as an axelord...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
#OAU5 lives on. Afrika lives on.

#wewillneverforget.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
God4071:

thanks and peace
from your number 1 , it means you are a weakling who got no balls to ball and due to the fact that you feel so timid and inferior you needed a park to hunt. Now I know why most of you join the useless gang, you are weak... Weaklings... One on one, man like you dey do you shay-gay you nor fit do anything on your own....

I also see pride in most of you, it's only proud people who got nothing that feels every little thing is an oppression... Things you can just laugh over, and continue your life, things you will not remember in 4years time, you will endanger you life for ever just to prove a point..

If you get big dream, these small things you call oppression will be invincible before u, our real oppressors are in ASO Rock, go after them.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Passionate888:
If Blac.k ax.e was the only frat they'd also fight ju's too.
grin grin grin

I love this response cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
There's a popular LP that's sang in schools in the south east region.
It's a song used to hype a kpoai.

It's an Igbo song.

It goes thus.

Kpokpo dikpo dikpo unene( 4ce)
Gisumu nwaba nwaba unene
Gisumu npiaba npiaba unene
Kpokpo dikpo dikpo unene (2ce).

While the song is being sung, you'll hear aiyes shouting things like . Me kpoai,chakadum you're highly rugged, e.t.c
Each time this song is sang, it's as if another spirit takes over the kpoai and he starts acting strangely.

This is why I laugh at people who say korofo doesn't exist.
Those that really went deep into NBM, will know korofo exists.

No one that got to the rank of a chief priest will say korofo doesn't exist.
the kpoai will start acting strangely when the song is on??

Obviously,korofo has now become a powerful egregore and is taking over the kpoai!!

Cultism sha..just wish our government can figure out a way to stop this thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
The govt has refused to go hard on cultists. They consider all of you as misled 'small children'.

Some top people in Govt. & force dont see cultism as it is. They hardly relate & you cant blame them. Also the security challenge in the country has everyone distracted.

But the men on the field have taken the cue. OP said something about those caught on initiation ground & alot of cultists started quoting law. Ever heard of a Law abiding criminal? LOL. I wont say much, just be caught.

In PH alot is going on, news on cult killings has slowed. Some said the police there too are involved. Maybe they are but a strong 'sanitation' is going on on the streets. Your strong men have fled like chickens.

Go to anti-cult in Lagos most of your strong men who they lied to you have traveled out, are there, chilling, in tears.

Nobody is begging you to quit cultism. Dont quit. Fly your color with pride everywhere, with that rusty iron you call a gun firmly on your waist. Freedom Fighter...Nelson Mandela.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Easyzworld

I may have met that same person too. A yoruba guy with a brief physique. Name is Olu, lives in Barkley.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:

Easyzworld

I may have met that same person too. A yoruba guy with a brief physique. Name is Olu, lives in Barkley.

He’s Igbo bro.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oh okay.
easyzworld:

He’s Igbo bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.