Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3041821 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2019
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.

God bless u abundantly OP.
I was really scared 4 u and was just praying in my mind that nothing shld happen to u.
Hearing that u re now a DSS member makes me ova happy.
I'm sure there are many others that want to speak up but the fear of what would happen if they try too.

O ye Mofos screaming Egede and po Egede he is waiting 4 u with ur threat.
The interesting thing is with the agency he works with, it is under there jurisdiction to handle Mofos like u so if u die, u die for nothing and u rot in hell like all ur oda Mofos that had died b4 u.

Just look at the way u people carry cult matter 4 head and it keeps on lingering in my mind that yrs to come, would u Mofos b proud to tell ur children u were a cultist in skool and perhaps u even killed people.

Just wondering

324 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by oyonu(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 11:47am On May 29, 2019
Orlaoluwayimika:

God bless u abundantly OP.
I was really scared 4 u and was just praying in my mind that nothing shld happen to u.
Hearing that u re now a DSS member makes me ova happy.
I'm sure there are many others that want to speak up but the fear of what would happen if they try too.

O ye Mofos screaming Egede and po Egede he is waiting 4 u with ur threat.
The interesting thing is with the agency he works with, it is under there jurisdiction to handle Mofos like u so if u die, u die for nothing and u rot in hell like all ur oda Mofos that had died b4 u.

Just look at the way u people carry cult matter 4 head and it keeps on lingering in my mind that yrs to come, would u Mofos b proud to tell ur children u were a cultist in skool and perhaps u even killed people.

Just wondering

Egede diz..egede DAT.....useless bastard.
Dey can't touch him....bfor the OP starts revealing tinz....he noz he's more Dan them now. Broke ass

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freshlorde: 12:03pm On May 29, 2019
Lmfao
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
Doz saying egede diz and DAT will be picked soon....
Investigation is ongoing

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Danelo(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2019
This thread sha...
Everybody na hard man on internet till they meet One on one.

Me I dey follow comments bumper to bumper.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2019
saynotocultism:

This is just the beginning of my story . They are empty chest beaters . I now work with the DSS and I am waiting for them . These fools. I did all to make them happy. I spent a lot for them even after school. I helped them get connections and placed them in a position to help thier family, these fools couldn’t even help me with 7k when I had health issues . They are all leeches . Bastards and all they think about is thier self . I went to south Africa to hussle and they threw me out of thier house knowing fully well I had no place to stay. I will narrate everything , I just need to round up work . Bastards , I go blow any body head wey come close to me, maybe they think they are dishing out threats to their fellow bastards . See all of you threatening me, I use a glock and not locally made guns and oka made . You go just die like fowl.

I duff my hat to you sir

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by URblogger: 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
saynotocultism:

Una don hear cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by admeenat: 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
I weep for 9ja, c our future leaders. embarassed embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

I greet you pass fellow, D D R MA for you,isha KRF me and you no go fall before our weather, I know sure say that OBT Lord up,and if hr wan come cast OT for here where hin juss and ju dey.

Na krf go squeeze life out of the Obote

This Obinna no know how many men NBM don bless and open way for in life.

Them no force you go thr movement, no be bird wey dey force people or MTN wey dey force people..

We na freedom fighter life na ups and down... I know plenty men wey dey enjoy like this for government house because them bam egede...

If nbm no favour you as Obote wey you be the writter then you loose guard. So be careful make them no track you down all means..

I greet you brother one love reason reason.

Me Na formal anything anything for oduduwa that year.formal B,formal eye,formal double vote, formal chaka dum

Noise maker...
Bst...

Dirty things....

Op don tell you..carry your formal body go near am..

Aswear you go collect mean mean...

Obote .. BST.

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 29, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Fool you av forgotten me and the op are friends we just wana track some people learn next time

When you see a woman that can drive a car a jeep a manual an automatic and aeroplanes an helicopter

Means we know all if you dont know ask,we can't tell u we are all in the military..

Its a proverb

You can't understand

You dey form familiarity...
No be you and the other fool dey threaten am...
Obote soilder...

Whichever way..

You na BST...

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ta4ba3(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2019
Dis thread shows 70 percent of Nairalanders are cultist..

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by otokx(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
Interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ta4ba3(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2019
JBoss25:
you're dumb if you think that

Cultist spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bellina715(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
bros u dey vex Ooo.they must have dealt with u... anyway ride on enjoying ur story

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nonny1212: 6:49pm On May 29, 2019
OP where you dey now?. I just bought popcorn and Holandia yogurt while coming back from work thinking u have uploaded the latest episode. This suspense don too much o.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jagaban880: 7:59pm On May 29, 2019
i no fit laugh

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freshlorde: 8:12pm On May 29, 2019
You dey cap virus
Auxtin85:

You na even Vikings wey we all know say una orientation na loot and don’t be caught. I rather be Eiye than become thief. Bargars na thieves na we know. Una former executioner for Upper Sokponba Na my childhood friend, him na thief wey we all know, if him come my house then, him dey steal from my my younger ones, him dey even steal from my girlfriend. He dey wash my clothes that year na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LawyerLomo(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2019
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.

Hey friend please do not come to conclusion that its fake. i reported similar case to a civil defense office without knowing majority of them were also cultist

83 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m), frenzy48 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.