Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3051244 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

You they with am when you take know say na JU??

Speak what you know. APC with PDP almost all politicians belongs. So forget that thing you they talk.

Is cultism in Nigeria good or bad? If cultism is good and beneficial then tell us all that thing you have achieved in life that you couldn’t have achieved without buccaneers. Convince us that your useless sailings is beneficial to humanity cause some people here observing this thread are salted and they don’t agree with you.

Tell us how many of your brothers have been marooned for nonsense!

Are you a baby? Grow up man your association has been tainted, look for better things to do in life, see there are lots of things to explore, enjoy, achieve, adventure. you can actually be sailing in a real yatch in whichever country you choose, na ur hardwork go determine your success and RBS not some bullshit cult group.

90% of the life changing contracts worth millions that I’ve gotten thus far, and I mean legal millions here, they were all gotten from JUS and not from my so called brothers and cousins.

Open your eyes my man. check and balance your ways, if it pays u then rugged u and sail on but if wetin I talk make sense then use your 99 disembark from your so called ship.

It may be possible though that you’ve never placed your foot on a real ship before, only the imaginary ship buccaneers put in your brain. Consider the irony in that.

Peace!

36 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Please nairalanders, if you IGNORE a spew thrashing idiot... Will you die?
I come in peace please.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
One week, one idiot as usual.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

you can actually be sailing in a real yatch in whichever country you choose

Peace!
Hammer to the nail.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Ambiitiouscent post=92654090]

Is cultism in Nigeria good or bad? If cultism is good and beneficial then tell us all that thing you have achieved in life that you couldn’t have achieved without buccaneers. Convince us that your useless sailings is beneficial to humanity cause some people here observing this thread are salted and they don’t agree with you.

Tell us how many of your brothers have been marooned for nonsense!

Are you a baby? Grow up man your association has been tainted, look for better things to do in life, see there are lots of things to explore, enjoy, achieve, adventure. you can actually be sailing in a real yatch in whichever country you choose, na ur hardwork go determine your success and RBS not some bullshit cult group.

90% of the life changing contracts worth millions that I’ve gotten thus far, and I mean legal millions here, they were all gotten from JUS and not from my so called brothers and cousins.

Open your eyes my man. check and balance your ways, if it pays u then rugged u and sail on but if wetin I talk make sense then use your 99 disembark from your so called ship.

It may be possible though that you’ve never placed your foot on a real ship before, only the imaginary ship buccaneers put in your brain. Consider the irony in that.

Peace!

BAN is a way of life.

You want to screenshot of deals fellow van when they abroad and local they do with me? You think fellow buccaneer go see he brother they suffer them nor go help am?

They there they think say na babies they buccaneer

Go to any BAN conference and see big prominent people there.

Anchor your cappings. Ban is not or eiyeh.

In BAN if you fight anyhow for no reason them go sport (expel) you from the gathering never to come back for life. There is maximum discipline.

Those when Maron. No Maron in vain
All na for the cause.
Nothing good come easily
But you can hardly hear that buccaneer confraternity get problem with any other confraternity like Ayes and eiyeh.

Even maphite better pass eiyeh with Ayes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Chris525:

NOTE:

If you claim to be doing an expose or demystifying a cult group on this thread and its members are warming up to you, cuddling you & offering you 'certain' information, you're doing some thing wrong. You're not hurting them, you're playing into their hands.

It is a common knowledge here & almost law that people who expose a cult here are usually attacked by both members, acclaimed ex members & sympathizers of the group.

Someone a little above this post said we only care to read stories on hits and death. Yes, to a large extent I do, not for my pleasure but because I believe the video of that young man being hacked to death will do more to deter youth than a research thesis on BAN secret code.

Did you read about where an SVC member threatened to use his skull to drink his blood? Demystifying or 'casting' a cult group is a very viable way watering down the allure they deploy as a tool to draw in prospective albeit unsuspecting members. The girls, parties, drinks, etc are just superficial part of the whole thing, it is far deeper than that and if someone is ready to give you a window into the goings-on of these groups at that level, be humble enough to watch and learn, except you have a better perspective to share.

So, please stop ascribing to yourself a level of intellect you obviously do not possess and let the guy do his thing, you can skip his comments if you are disinterested in them. Everyone will be happier.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

BAN is a way of life.

You want to screenshot of deals fellow van when they abroad and local they do with me? You think fellow buccaneer go see he brother they suffer them nor go help am?

In BAN if you fight anyhow for no reason them go sport (expel) you from the gathering never to come back for life. There is maximum discipline.

All na for the cause.
Nothing good come easily
But you can hardly hear that buccaneer confraternity get problem with any other confraternity like Ayes and eiyeh.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Guy, you no get point. Na you follow dangote enter bush?

Na you carry Buhari enter bush?

WilliamsDeGreat:

Speak what you know. APC with PDP almost all politicians belongs. So forget that thing you they talk.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

BAN is a way of life.

This one wey you talk Na lie! You know how many aloras I know wey dem go dey code for their fellow?

All man for himself o! You’re deluded individual who believes he can’t become anything without a blood sucking group.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Please young lads I can choose to ignore, sit back and watch you all get burned for nonsense but wetin I gain if I lead my fellow humans to destruction?

Cultism did not pay me,

it did not pay OTEGA, RIP, SALTED BAN LORD

IT DID NOT PAY XINO, RIP, SALTED BAN LORD

IT DID NOT PAY LORD OMEGA, RIP

IT DID NOT PAY LORD BOBY, CHIMA, RIP...

RIPs are too much to start listing.
Please how many RIPs and GORY do you need to hear before you have sense? Are you smarter than LORD XINO? he died anyways regardless of his smartness.

Please don’t let any clown here mislead you into thinking one group is more civil, sweet and conflict-free cause it’s a BIG LIE. Every cult in Nigeria has an annual member’s death record, meaning you could actually die. Some will collect your money and spare you the initiation torture, they will tell you it’s VIP TRADITIONS, you being an idiot will feel cause you never experienced all those horrible torture process involved in the initiation that you are safe, but reality will dawn on you when your name is casted that you belong to one group. Then you’ll automatically lose your freedom no matter how influential you are.

The most popular, wealthy, and influential ayes celebrity cannot freely roam the streets of port harcourt without encountering hostile rivals. Same with the most influential SVC celebrities, how many times do you see popular Vikings figures in a public and social gathering in BENIN?

You are a freedom and liberation activist yet you’re not free yourself, who is deceiving whom?

If your intentions is to play game, lay low, play cultist of the year and ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS, then don’t bother cause there’s no way there, I tried to use SVC to achieve my dreams but I found out that’s not possible either, except your dreams is to become a criminal of the state. Same with every fuvcking cult group, you will become a criminal and if SATAN decides to punish you and pushes you to play it to NATIONAL LEVEL........

For a brief period you will feel accomplished, you’re now rolling with government and authorities in the country. When they’ll start using you, my God you will hate the day you enter bush. They will send you on weird assignments, death missions just to earn a couple dollars in your bank account. They will set you up and you will become an international criminal, your name will be on the department of justice list, any country you enter you’ll automatically become a target but you may not understand what’s happening. Rivals will immediately download your flight details and wait for you to land at the airport. Na there many men fall dey start, FROM AIRPORT. How can someone arrive an airport and before you come down the stairs you have to scout properly for snipers. Is that one life?

Look all these clowns coming here to promote cultism I believe you know better, but if you’re still a baby cultist please grow into a better man far away from the direction of cultism, cause if you actually know the game you’re playing.......life has no duplicate don’t mess yours up.

EVERY CULT GROUP IS THE SAME::

They will beat and torture you during initiation

They will oppress you

They will take away your precious FREEDOM

They will put a target on your head

They will take away your dignity and suppress every positive aspect of your life

They will snatch your dreams and reduce you to nothing

Lastly they will kill you either by rough seas, mutiny, rebelling, snitching, directly or indirectly, hits, spending millions trying to check yourself into rehabs, system cleansing and therapies programs just to cure the after effects of the physical and mental toxins you had to injest during your active days as a cultist.

CULTISM HAS NEVER PAID, WILL NEVER PAY AND CAN NEVER PAY.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
CharleyGold:

I made a mistake of accepting a PM thinking i was logged into my other account because of transaction I was dealing with someone.
Then the person called and spoke in English and I replied in my native dialect. He could not understand and cut off.
I got a call last week from unknown number asking me if I stay along sososo. That he wants to know about one Okey. He saw my story on nairaland. Who was killed 2015 bla bla bla... I told him I have no business with any one killed or murdererd he should go to the police to make enquiries.
Since then more phone calls.
I have broken the sims already.

I am trying to be very careful, as I have said before that I am not afraid of death. I am on the course to regain my freedom. If by so doing karma hunts me down. So be it.

I have met my pastors and I think I would not give much details again on this forum. Hope I have answered your question.

I think u should deactivate..... even if u don't want to deactivate....stop replying any mentions....stop commenting at least for now.

And people that ask how so and so person died....maybe u should look for a cult and join so u can get the full details.

I see people asking for stories of hits and saying how it detterrs from joining cults......since the beginning of these thread.....stories of hits upon hits have been told.....if those ones can't discourage someone from joining I wonder what makes u feel new hits stories will do the discouraging.

If u want stories of hits.....start reading from page 1..... before u get to the current page I am sure u will be tired of the amounts of hits stories u av read.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

[s]There is no successful Ju in Nigeria.

All belong to system

I am a proud buccaneer and sailing.

People when no gree join better cult go die Sara.

It’s either you join pirate or buccaneer (which is 100% hard to join)

Any other thing na you use hand kill your self.

Incase you Wan know who they cap. Na mi na mi Alora stainless De fine.

All buccaneers are successful fine boys.[/s]

Continue deceiving yourself, you came very late to the party and the SHIP HAS ALREADY SAILED beyond the tissues of lies you put forward...

Imagine the nerve to designate a group of blood thirsty individuals "better", like your murderous appetite is healthier than others, but you still murder people. Does that make sense to you at all..?

Anyway... There is no need to dissipate energy on you cos we have seen your likes before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

BAN is a way of life.

All na for the cause.
Nothing good come easily

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Atk1nson:

Oga researcher ,pls carry your research to another thread. You should understand clearly this thread was intended to serve a different purpose and your audience will be better served on a dedicated thread

Loud and empty skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2020
jmaine:

Continue deceiving yourself, you came very late to the party and the SHIP HAS ALREADY SAILED beyond the tissues of lies you put forward...

Imagine the nerve to designate a group of blood thirsty individuals "better", like your murderous appetite is healthier than others, but you still murder people. Does that make sense to you at all..?

Anyway... There is no need to dissipate energy on you cos we have seen your likes before.

Who BAN murder when you know?

Ban be like Ayes and eiyeh to you

Abeg Bleep off
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Please young lads I can choose to ignore, sit back and watch you all get burned for nonsense but wetin I gain if I lead my fellow humans to destruction?

Cultism did not pay me,

it did not pay OTEGA, RIP, SALTED BAN LORD

IT DID NOT PAY XINO, RIP, SALTED BAN LORD

IT DID NOT PAY LORD OMEGA, RIP

IT DID NOT PAY LORD BOBY, CHIMA, RIP...

RIPs are too much to start listing.
Please how many RIPs and GORY do you need to hear before you have sense? Are you smarter than LORD XINO? he died anyways regardless of his smartness.

Please don’t let any clown here mislead you into thinking one group is more civil, sweet and conflict-free cause it’s a BIG LIE. Every cult in Nigeria has an annual member’s death record, meaning you could actually die. Some will collect your money and spare you the initiation torture, they will tell you it’s VIP TRADITIONS, you being an idiot will feel cause you never experienced all those horrible torture process involved in the initiation that you are safe, but reality will dawn on you when your name is casted that you belong to one group. Then you’ll automatically lose your freedom no matter how influential you are.

The most popular, wealthy, and influential ayes celebrity cannot freely roam the streets of port harcourt without encountering hostile rivals. Same with the most influential SVC celebrities, how many times do you see popular Vikings figures in a public and social gathering in BENIN?

You are a freedom and liberation activist yet you’re not free yourself, who is deceiving whom?

If your intentions is to play game, lay low, play cultist of the year and ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS, then don’t bother cause there’s no way there, I tried to use SVC to achieve my dreams but I found out that’s not possible either, except your dreams is to become a criminal of the state. Same with every fuvcking cult group, you will become a criminal and if SATAN decides to punish you and pushes you to play it to NATIONAL LEVEL........

For a brief period you will feel accomplished, you’re now rolling with government and authorities in the country. When they’ll start using you, my God you will hate the day you enter bush. They will send you on weird assignments, death missions just to earn a couple dollars in your bank account. They will set you up and you will become an international criminal, your name will be on the department of justice list, any country you enter you’ll automatically become a target but you may not understand what’s happening. Rivals will immediately download your flight details and wait for you to land at the airport. Na there many men fall dey start, FROM AIRPORT. How can someone arrive an airport and before you come down the stairs you have to scout properly for snipers. Is that one life?

Look all these clowns coming here to promote cultism I believe you know better, but if you’re still a baby cultist please grow into a better man far away from the direction of cultism, cause if you actually know the game you’re playing.......life has no duplicate don’t mess yours up.

EVERY CULT GROUP IS THE SAME::

They will beat and torture you during initiation

They will oppress you

They will take away your precious FREEDOM

They will put a target on your head

They will take away your dignity and suppress every positive aspect of your life

They will snatch your dreams and reduce you to nothing

Lastly they will kill you either by rough seas, mutiny, rebelling, snitching, directly or indirectly, hits, spending millions trying to check yourself into rehabs, system cleansing and therapies programs just to cure the after effects of the physical and mental toxins you had to injest during your active days as a cultist.

CULTISM HAS NEVER PAID, WILL NEVER PAY AND CAN NEVER PAY.

Inbox me your CPC I like know who you be. Since you know more about BAN
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Let me give you one priceless advise, take it from someone that has sailed longer and further than you could ever imagine, even across countries see that your gang is not your family. your mother, father, blood brother, sisters, relatives, these are your real family so focus your attention on them, protect them, fight for them, defend them cause they are your real family and not your buccaneers. When shit hits the roof you will find out that it’s only your family members that will be left standing beside you, buccaneers no get your time as it’s “ gp for all, and all sailors for himself “ . They will abandon you.

Wise up boy!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:
This will be my final analysis on this. It's quite unfortunate that some persons believe what I'm doing is derailing the thread. I hold strong to the idea that people are free to think whatever they want. However, I responded to someone's request and I won't apologise for that. Should another person request and I'm disposed, I will do same.

Every show guy wants to be become an ophicer
Every phlamer wants to cove with his wophite
Every authentic maphite wants to open the leaves of life
But sometimes, our phires can be quenched before our time
Great men have fallen both in battle and in coves
They now march with the Godfather and the souls of the Dons past
They were glorious men who blazed like a phoenix

An "ophicer" is a Maphite who has graduated. A "wophite" is the wife of a Maphite. "Leaves" refers to money or wealth. "Quench" refers to death.

A "phoenix" is a mythical bird which burns and rises from its ashes. I believe you can see the connection between the bird and maphites.

Like I said when I started, I have not closely studied Maphites as much as I studied the other cults but I'm in the process and I believe more will be unearthed moving forward.

If you fail to see the importance of my analysis to the aim of the thread, then that's certainly not my fault. If you think the tales of violence and gore are more effective means of passing the message of the thread, then you can ignore my posts completely. I firmly believe that demystifying the cults is as effective as personal stories. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are to yours.

You are not supposed to give a damn about the opinions of poorly lettered intellectual sissies protesting against your expository methodologies. You do not owe them a dime. Not everyone can reason on the same celebral plane or frequency.

This forum is like a market place, even idiots, mor0ns, ignoramuses and all shades of characters hold and propagate their opinions here. That shouldn't be a deterent for sane and refined minds who seek to explore the sphere of deeper truisms and factoids.

Please fire on!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Who BAN murder when you know?

Ban be like Ayes and eiyeh to you

Abeg Bleep off

You are a confirmed fake blind kid... Go and join, you go learn if you are very unfortunate...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
CharleyGold:

I made a mistake of accepting a PM thinking i was logged into my other account because of transaction I was dealing with someone.
Then the person called and spoke in English and I replied in my native dialect. He could not understand and cut off.
I got a call last week from unknown number asking me if I stay along sososo. That he wants to know about one Okey. He saw my story on nairaland. Who was killed 2015 bla bla bla... I told him I have no business with any one killed or murdererd he should go to the police to make enquiries.
Since then more phone calls.
I have broken the sims already.

I am trying to be very careful, as I have said before that I am not afraid of death. I am on the course to regain my freedom. If by so doing karma hunts me down. So be it.

I have met my pastors and I think I would not give much details again on this forum. Hope I have answered your question.

Edit anywhere you have had dealings with anyone. Then try and deactivate your account if possible. Thanks for your contributions here.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Atk1nson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Loud and empty skull.

The person my comment was directed at responded intelligently and while we remain at opposite end in our opinion, I have great respect for him.

You on the other hand, is very stupid. Looking at your profile, I can see you're clearly very daft and I shouldn't have dignified you with a response in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

There is no successful Ju in Nigeria.

All belong to system

All buccaneers are successful fine boys.
I pity your life, those that lord up before u are regretting what they divulge themselves into u are here promoting rubbish, observing from your nonsense caps u are not more than a 2-3 years old in the adventure, u are still a mummy boy
How many hit have u participated in
Have u handle bomboy "gun" before
Have u escape death by whisker before
Where is brutal commander xyz eye Florida today, where is fineboy for hitting xyz kms coral, where is hitter amanda xyz eye coral, where is hunger for terror xyz steerer Florida, where is axemen in danger xyz kms kashanka, where is ocean of mercy, where is seeking for payment, where is searching for payment xyz kms kashanka, where is INI for trikish xyz eye carribean and host of lords that maroon in the cause of this imaginary sailing
Ask of wicked apostle xyz kms Borneo how is life is today, he's useless to the core, no value whatsoever to himself or his family, how many life he had taken
I'm an xyz kms two saga myself, I spent 5 years in Singapore "jail" all because of this rubbish adventure u called ban, now ban is now a divided ship into three places, ban/bot/BC72
I will advise u to retrace ur step and start making a good living

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for your input here, maybe hearing the truth from his fellow lord will steer some brains into him. I’m trying to tell him I know personally many ban lords that would disagree with his so-called ban way of life but he’s adamant.

Allow him be, let one singular personal bitter experience be his ULTIMATE TEACHER.

Cultismkills:

I pity your life, those that lord up before u are regretting what they divulge themselves into u are here promoting rubbish, observing from your nonsense caps u are not more than a 2-3 years old in the adventure, u are still a mummy boy
Where is brutal commander xyz eye Florida today, where is fineboy for hitting xyz kms coral, where is hitter amanda xyz eye coral, where is hunger for terror xyz steerer Florida, where is axemen in danger xyz kms kashanka, where is ocean of mercy, where is seeking for payment, where is searching for payment xyz kms kashanka, where is INI for trikish xyz eye carribean and host of lords that maroon in the cause of this imaginary sailing
Ask of wicked apostle xyz kms Borneo how is life is today, he's useless to the core, no value whatsoever to himself or his family, how many life he had taken
I'm an xyz kms two saga myself, I spent 5 years in Singapore "jail" all because of this rubbish adventure u called ban, now ban is now a divided ship into three places, ban/bot/BC72

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Thanks for your input here, maybe hearing the truth from his fellow lord will steer some brains into him. I’m trying to tell him I know personally many ban lords that would disagree with his so-called ban way of life but he’s adamant.

Allow him be, let one singular personal bitter experience be his ULTIMATE TEACHER.

Na small boy e be and he lack IQ, if he continues to tow that path and refuse to heed then obviously he will learn his lesson in the hard way

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Cultismkills post=92661503]
Na small boy e be and he lavd
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=WilliamsDeGreat post=92649111]

There is no successful Ju in Nigeria.

All belong to system

All buccaneers are successful fine boys. [/quotegh
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cultismkills:

Na wa o. I just tire now bro. Can we talk in private +
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Let me give you one priceless advise, take it from someone that has sailed longer and further than you could ever imagine, even across countries see that your gang is not your family. your mother, father, blood brother, sisters, relatives, these are your real family so focus your attention on them, protect them, fight for them, defend them cause they are your real family and not your buccaneers. When shit hits the roof you will find out that it’s only your family members that will be left standing beside you, buccaneers no get your time as it’s “ gp for all, and all sailors for himself “ . They will abandon you.

Wise up boy!

Okay thanks. Noted
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

see format grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Nobodycan post=92661851][/quote]
Macro my guy your trebor don chop oooo.why you come deactivate your other acct come still dey write similar way?
As for that LDG make ona leave am.
E never know wetin e join yet.
The Day you Join BAN that's just the beginning of your problems.
E get why.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Alaye, This one no go work
Use another format
grin

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
hustla:

Alaye, This one no go work
Use another format
grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pquaver(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.