Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3049715 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ugnoble: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nostradamus:

I would like to know the esoteric groups. Kindly quote me on a dead thread with it.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't read any of yea comments....I only scroll and search where Op don drop anoda HITs

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Not only that, he also knows people can turn into wind and all sorts of animals - he had seen it with his own eyes!

I tell u. Anybody who can turn into wind will be richer than Dangote.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
mathew247:
OP did well but the only way to avoid them is when a cultist threatens you involve army people, he'll then sign an undertaking if anything happens to you na him dem go hold.

The truth here is they're all extortionist

And if you still want to join go join ogboni or any occultic society,campus fraternity na fraud and there's no gain as long as you keep identifying with them. BYEE

I agree. I can't believe I was considering it. I will rather join Freemason
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mathew247: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
PoliteActivist:

I agree. I can't believe I was considering it. I will rather join Freemason
When u ready let me know.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
olaolaking:
I have told you. Come to Otta after sango. Where there are about 5 indegenes, say it publicly with conviction that there is nothing like juju.
make the guy come see for him self..by the time them nak am one, whalahi from Lagos him no go know as he go jog reach kebbi

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
DeeMain:

The universe runs by principles/laws which God had set in motion from the beginning of time.

There are laws of the universe, like the Law of cause and effect. Read about them. Those laws are forces just like spiritual forces. So someone not using juju but doing something by faith or belief is exercising an equally powerful force on the universe.

Beliefs and faith are forces in the spirit realm.

Principles are forces in the universe. Someone obeying the laws of success/peak performance for example will be richer/better than someone using juju alone or prayer alone, all things being equal.

A skill is a force. Wisdom and understanding are forces too...

The spiritual realm is a realm were men access to gain some form of advantage or additional forces over others or over a challenge. So prayer, juju, meditation, confessions are forces too and are attempts or means by which men gain such advantage or exercise such forces.

Read about quantum physics. I call it the science of the spirit realm. It will help you understand the spiritual side of life. If you are a Christian, it may help you understand the bible better.

Read Leke Alder's Illuminaire for a deeper understanding of Christian spirituality if you are a Christian. It can answer some of your questions too if you are an atheist.

To engage you in this topic is a long thing and I don't have that time. It's why I am writing you in little bytes.

May God lead you aright.

Amen!
Once again I never said juju (or anything else) does not exist. I’m only asking legitimate reasoned questions about specific things.
As u said, the universe runs by principles/laws which God had set in motion from the beginning of time. That’s why it should be incumbent upon u to be sceptical when anything seems to contradict those laws - not attack people asking very legitimate questions about those things.
Beliefs, faith, meditation are NOT juju. Juju is someone saying some words over some female panties and thereby make u bulletproof.
Quantum physics does not apply in our everyday life and world. It only applies in the world of sub-sub-sub atomic particles.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
d33types:
During my undergraduate days in uniben, I was free to walk anywhere and anytime as a Ju and nobody ever coerced or forced me into their wayward lifestyle, despite being rich, handsome and brilliant by uniben standards. grin

The key to avoiding them is joining a church fellowship and be serious with your God, or with the MSSN if you're a Muslim.
Do not be found in awkward places such as the drinking bars and snooker courts.
Yes, and avoid the kegites plus man o war; they're a melting pot for cultists.

Unfortunately during the days where Ekosodin was on fire in 2012, a period where one Afro was killed (https://www.nairaland.com/1042533/uniben-student-daniel-ike-killed/) , one stupid cultist barber asked for my phone.

I simply told him openly and loudly, that if my Colonel uncle in S&T barracks (which is few minutes drive away) doesn't take down him and his shop before next day, I'll leave uniben from him.
He sent his boys to return the phone before I got to the school's ekosodin gate.

These guys fear the military. Have an Army friend and they'll run away from you forever.
that part you mentioned man o war and kegites I want you to explain better please
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
d33types:
During my undergraduate days in uniben, I was free to walk anywhere and anytime as a Ju and nobody ever coerced or forced me into their wayward lifestyle, despite being rich, handsome and brilliant by uniben standards. grin

The key to avoiding them is joining a church fellowship and be serious with your God, or with the MSSN if you're a Muslim.
Do not be found in awkward places such as the drinking bars and snooker courts.
Yes, and avoid the kegites plus man o war; they're a melting pot for cultists.

Unfortunately during the days where Ekosodin was on fire in 2012, a period where one Afro was killed (https://www.nairaland.com/1042533/uniben-student-daniel-ike-killed/) , one stupid cultist barber asked for my phone.

I simply told him openly and loudly, that if my Colonel uncle in S&T barracks (which is few minutes drive away) doesn't take down him and his shop before next day, I'll leave uniben from him.
He sent his boys to return the phone before I got to the school's ekosodin gate.

These guys fear the military. Have an Army friend and they'll run away from you forever.
please that part you mentioned man o war and kegites I want you to explain better
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
ojkalito:
Nobody is derailing, this thread is active coz of those comments so go back to reading without saying anything while those who have something to say gets the space
Abeg tell am o. Anyway me too will soon disappear from NL. Taking too much of my precious time
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Amen!
Once again I never said juju (or anything else) does not exist. I’m only asking legitimate reasoned questions about specific things.
As u said, the universe runs by principles/laws which God had set in motion from the beginning of time. That’s why it should be incumbent upon u to be sceptical when anything seems to contradict those laws - not attack people asking very legitimate questions about those things.
Beliefs, faith, meditation are NOT juju. Juju is someone saying some words over some female panties and thereby make u bulletproof.
Quantum physics does not apply in our everyday life and world. It only applies in the world of sub-sub-sub atomic particles.

You know it all my friend, why bother with the questions? Bye.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
alexola20:

Saying there is no juju is saying witchcraft or witches don't exist.
Hmm..."eni ba lo mo o"...Aye o ni danwawo....Ofa aye o ni ba wa.Amin.

I NEVER SAID THERE IS NO JUJU. Jeez! Who am I to say juju or anything else does not! I am only asking specific common sense questions. Like, Germany is currently beating us 2-0 yet we are the country with countless native doctors and juju men.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
olaolaking:
I have told you. Come to Otta after sango. Where there are about 5 indegenes, say it publicly with conviction that there is nothing like juju.

Once again, I NEVER SAID THERE IS NO JUJU! Jeez! Who am I to say juju or anything else does not exist! I am only asking specific common sense questions about specific things. Like, Germany is currently walloping us 2-0 yet we are the country with countless native doctors and juju men. Tell those Otta guys, instead of worrying about me, to go make Anthony Joshua punch-proof so next time he’ll knockout Ruiz in 1st round, that’s easy way to make millions and get out of their abiding poverty

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
BABSSSOO:
make the guy come see for him self..by the time them nak am one, whalahi from Lagos him no go know as he go jog reach kebbi

See above post
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
damiBJ:
I don't read any of yea comments....I only scroll and search where Op don drop anoda HITs

But if we don’t comment the thread we be buried in page 12 of crime section, so how will u know OP dropped anything. Anyway these will be my last comments. NL is taking too much of my precious time

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
DeeMain:

You know it all my friend, why bother with the questions? Bye.

I don’t know it all at all. That’s why I ask “stupid” questions that u “already know the answers to”.
Good luck to u. I think this will be my last comment. I’ll now disappear. NL consuming too much of my precious time.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rs172(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t know it all at all. That’s why I ask “stupid” questions that u “already know the answers to”.
Good luck to u. I think this will be my last comment. I’ll now disappear. NL consuming too much of my precious time.

Baba i go like make you visit Ijebu ode or porto novo for Benin republic, if you sabi speak yoruba, just go market say una juju na rubish talk am for yoruba..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tuxpera: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Once again, I NEVER SAID THERE IS NO JUJU! Jeez! Who am I to say juju or anything else does not exist! I am only asking specific common sense questions about specific things. Like, Germany is currently walloping us 2-0 yet we are the country with countless native doctors and juju men. Tell those Otta guys, instead of worrying about me, to go make Anthony Joshua punch-proof so next time he’ll knockout Ruiz in 1st round, that’s easy way to make millions and get out of their abiding poverty

If you can help them reach Anthony Joshua, that will be great, you expect indigenes in Otta to get easy access to an international celebrity like Anthony Joshua?

Since you are the curious one doubting the existence, let them test one " local ring" on you, so you can confirm if it exists or not.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FakeHamdan101: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
An eye opener. Cultism does not pay, it only brings pain & regrets

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

But if we don’t comment the thread we be buried in page 12 of crime section, so how will u know OP dropped anything. Anyway these will be my last comments. NL is taking too much of my precious time

Sincerely.... Its taking too much tym....datz why I don't boda reading dm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kavod:

I have seen it countless times, you know what meet an active naija police man in anti robbery and ask him how many times he has shot an armed robber and nothing happened.
Have you heard about this town Jesse close to sapele? Go there and watch with your eyes,

Called Idjerhe in Urhobo. My home town. Gangsters

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
mathew247:

When u ready let me know.

Do u recommend it? On what basis?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Name of book pls?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Here they come again. My man this thread is not on front page. The only way people see it is because our comments keep it on crime section front page. Besides OP said juju made cultists bulletproof, making it part of the discussion.
I’ve referred people on other threads to this thread. Try doing same if u really care
truth be told u should stop all this notice me u are doing?

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi,
I am a published author. I began here about 4 years ago. I must politely disagree with you.

If this trend goes dry, the op will feel he is not making sense, be discouraged and leave (no one writes for ghosts we write for people). Trust me, he comes back here just to read the comments and reactions. I speak from experience. if you look through this trend you'll notice that he often answers some questions.

Until you own a bestselling book or popular trend that makes people fight and talk endlessly, you will not understand what I'm trying to say.

Published author and you call a thread a "trend"? I'm sure you'd also call "I'm" am. Unless you published in your local dialect, your English errors are unforgivable

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Called Idjerhe in Urhobo. My home town. Gangsters
Yeah, tell them about the kind of gun packages they do there
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
Noted. It is work in progress. Some things like price info were intentionally left out.

If you want me to tell you more about the brands you are interested in, email me.

Nonsense Nigerian mentality of leaving price out so you can over-price and hopefully negotiate.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HrmOlolade(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
maajimk:

SCAM!
Go and die

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
alexola20:

Still 9ja market.
One price for Peter and another price for Paul.

In this part of the world that I live everything is measured with a price tag and same price for all.

You said it all. Size the customer and give him a price. They argue that its to prevent the competitors from undercutting them. I ask, how do all the major ecommerce platforms display their prices without fear of competition? Silly business folks. If they aren't trying to over price themselves they would readily share pricing

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2019
mathew247:
OP did well but the only way to avoid them is when a cultist threatens you involve army people, he'll then sign an undertaking if anything happens to you na him dem go hold.

The truth here is they're all extortionist

And if you still want to join go join ogboni or any occultic society,campus fraternity na fraud and there's no gain as long as you keep identifying with them. BYEE
just listen to yourself, u are encouraging people to go and join ogboni and occult, e clear say u be member of reformed and confirm ogboni fraternity

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:55am On Jun 23, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Published author and you call a thread a "trend"? I'm sure you'd also call "I'm" am. Unless you published in your local dialect, your English errors are unforgivable

Do you see how many likes you have up there on that post which reeks of ignorance? It is one reason I stopped writing stuff on Nairaland. With an illiteracy level of over 180 million people (graduates included), Nigerians still don't read. We believe in cheating in exams and insulting people with genuine knowledge and a willingness to help. For one thing, look at the president you elected and the chaos of a country that his next level.

Permit me to educate you a little bit, but you do not have to read it all, mind you. Let's begin with your own English errors.

1. For one to beginning a sentence, a paragraph, in particular, the way you have done without a determiner might be acceptable to you or those who liked your post, even many Nigerians, but guess what? That is horrible!

Your sentence should begin thus: A published author and you......

2. From your writing so far, you seem to have a serious quarrel with punctuations. The comment in which you insulted me lacks a full stop at the end, but unforgivable is the shambles that are your next two comments. Particularly the last.

airsaylongcon:

Nonsense Nigerian mentality of leaving price out so you can over-price and hopefully negotiate.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, sir.

3. You are clearly blind in both eyes or you would never have made the statement below...

I'm sure you'd also call "I'm" am.

You see, in that comment of mine you quoted, I actually used the "correct" and "complete" form of the phase you have indicated and I repeat "I am a published author!" grin *(Check out the screenshot of your own quote below)
I rarely write American English on NL or use its version of the phrase in question here, which many consider an abbreviation (I'm). I do not know how to use the Nigerian foul English version of the phrase either (am). Most often than not, I use the correct queen's English version (I am)

4. Now let's take on the particular word(s) that you feel discredits me entirely as an author...

And you call a thread a "trend"?

What is wrong...

One more thing...

Some of the best authors in the world speak bad English. Ever heard of James Hardley Chase? He speaks American street English better, hence, the tone of his books, all of which have been bestsellers for decades!
What truly makes an author is his talent, something that cannot be taught in any school or institution.

I am a legend over in the Literature section of this forum and my first book, Ruthless Betrayals, when first published here in April 2016 as a first draft, was so full of errors, but guess what? It drove women and men crazy and still does today, two editions later. Don't take my word for it, check out the "trend". The story has been moved to my website but the comments are still there.

I sold that book for #500 per copy initially, then increased the price to #750 per copy and people still bought it then came back to thank me!!! grin It's all there in the trend (remember not thread). Hit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

My second work, a thrilling story about Boko Haram, A Billionaire's Ransom was a killer that was also full of errors when first published here on this forum. Today, after one edition, the entire series of 3 books sells for $$$ on Amazon USA, UK, Canada, etc. The Book1 is free on Okadabooks and the rest are just #500, all subsidized for Nigerians, fuel subsidy style.

The thing is when an author first writes a book it is never published right away but passed on to an "EDITOR or put through an editing software" for polishing! That first work of the author is called a first draft which is normally full of errors, after the touch of an editor, those errors vanish and that first draft becomes the original manuscript which is then published as a book. We authors and writers are the reasons why editors have jobs.

Mr. Airsaylongcon, stop insulting people even where they are ignorant or err. Correct them and be polite about it. I swear to God, you will not die if you do things that way.

I bid you a good Sunday, sir.

61 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soliddust3030 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.