Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3042982 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2019
mathew247:

That's none of your business.

Our mothers breast is sweet
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2019
mathew247:

That's none of your business.
it is my business to discredit the writeup of a blood sucking occultic man like you. That human part wey u chop the day u dey join ogboni, another person go chop u own way u die, u will be burried as an incomplete human, wetin u wan tell God?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigcowhorn: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
donsheddy1:
Shat ap dia my friend! Simple English is killing you here and you're still forming James Bond. What you don't know is bigger than you, so stop explaining to us what you don't know. Your definition of thread is not wrong so as that of airsaylongcon so stop confusing other people here. As a matter of fact his own definition of "thread" is in line. Educate yourself more on that and stop fooling around. Quote me again and show nairalanders how I'll mannered and ignorant you are.

airsaylongcon ass kisser sighted.Or you be him junior programme cleaner? undecided

Shat up there mumu. You don confirm say you no know anything already with you own mouth so we can't take you seriously. Stop derailing the trend and move on with your trash abi na eze2000 write the dictionary wey him quote? Educate yourself broadly you no gree na to kiss airsaylongcon ass and seek eze2000 attention you sabi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigcowhorn: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Imagine that my least source of income is trumping your least by a thousand. Then what damage would my top source do to yours? You must have a short memory to call me proud. Who started mentioning wage calling me a minimum wage earner? Then I give you insights on what resources I command that you silly baby becomes emotional calling me proud? Bro get several chairs and seat your church rat arse

Mr. E-money, sir my 50k nko?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BrutalyHandsom: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Eze2000:

Thank you, bro,

Yeah, you are perfectly correct. A thread can also be referred to as a discussion or series of speeches, but the problem here is, once it goes viral with different people pitching in as is happening here, it is trending. Therefore is termed a "trend".

Normally, this would be a good subject for a nice and healthy debate, but that fool was directly insulting simple.

My brother, a trend is an 'action' or 'new behavior' in vogue. It is usually learnt

Its not applicable here

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BrutalyHandsom: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
nnamdiosu:
A very educative and wonderful thread, derailed, ruined, spoilt and capitated because of ego, vanity, over sabi, the desire to be right and animosity.

I'm sure that the cultists who earlier were threatening/discouraging the OP from exposing them, must be glad and happy that we are helping them achieve their aim indirectly and unconsciously.

I weep for u all.
Before I finally exit the thread I'll like to say the punishment of those who know of a vice and decide to participate, would be worse than those who didn't know. Right now, I don't even think its necessary to tell people to shun cultism. Who has eyes, let him see.
OP I congratulate you. Even if only one, just one person sees this thread and departs or decides not to join cultism, it will be recorded as a plus to your account. Mercy will triumph over judgment for you. Because you labour to undo all the deeds done previously in the other kingdom, mercy will intercede to cancel karma when it comes ijn . Amen.

Mercy over judgement? God is not sentimental

Judgement must always prevail

All man shall give account of his actions and even his body parts will testify against him

No come dey preach fake for us
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

I wanted to finish reading the whole thread before responding. But let me respond to this post of yours and maybe you will be more enlightened.
Why Juju can't apply in football or our army fighting boko haram or herdsmen, is because before these things can work you have to submit and believe they will actually work.
Imagine asking a group of 23 or more people (footballers and the bench and their coaching crew) to submit themselves and believe that a juju will have to work in their favor to win a match. We are talking about people of different faith and from diverse background? Won't it sound absurd?
Now, let me relate these things to OPs story. All the while he talked about juju on him and his mates, one thing stands out. They all willingly went for the juju and they believed that it will work for them. It's not necessarily the presence of the juju working for them, but the belief that this juju will actually work for them.
Again, whenever there is danger, he will run and not stupidly stand to test the juju. Those that had juju and they still kill them is because they have been surrounded by people who also know the principles of juju.
During the days of Aba Maf reign it was as if nobody could do anything to those boys. But when Bakassi boys were formed people who where in Aba then could testify about juju and counter juju. All the foundation boys that formed Bakassi boys then went and fortified themselves and they equally have a mini native doctor who goes with them on any operation. The mini native doctor was a cripple.
Abeg, make we no dey argue why these things no dey work or why e dey work. As I be Christian i submit and believe in Christ and God Almighty. But that will never make me to doubt principalities and powers.

We really don't know why juju doesn't work lots of times and in some aspects of life. Your answer is wrong because in sports like golf, boxing, tennis, running, wrestling, it is only one person. Anybody with a slight advantage from juju will win. Even in group sports, the players don't have to be involved. All you need is baba invisible on the field or sitting in the stands and manipulating the ball. Then again maybe people like Messi use some sort of juju to score those impossible goals.
Who knows.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
BrutalyHandsom:

My brother, a trend is an 'action' or 'new behavior' in vogue. It is usually learnt

Its not applicable here

Just look how you put it politely. Who can argue? Certainly not me. That rude fool just got on my nerve with his insult and I reacted in kind. Anyway, I stand corrected.

Thank you again.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gandollaar(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Saynotocultism if you have finished your story, say so abeg haba!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Still following. . .

SayNoTocultism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
BrutalyHandsom:

All man shall give account of his actions and even his body parts will testify against him

Ha!

You must explain to me today why the notorious armed robber who died beside Christ on the cross at Calvary was accepted into heaven that same day.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
BrutalyHandsom:

Its not applicable here

Need I say more. Later "they" wee say "they" are published.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
BrutalyHandsom:

You know nothing about grace and the finished work of Christ. "In Christ we have redemption through the blood, the forgiveness of sins" - Ephesians 1:7.

No matter what you've done, there is a protocol for redemption in Christianity.

You can obtain mercy and be redeemed. It's your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
donsheddy1:
Shat ap dia my friend! Simple English is killing you here and you're still forming James Bond. What you don't know is bigger than you, so stop explaining to us what you don't know. Your definition of thread is not wrong so as that of airsaylongcon so stop confusing other people here. As a matter of fact his own definition of "thread" is in line. Educate yourself more on that and stop fooling around. Quote me again and show nairalanders how I'll mannered and ignorant you are.

I never stop learning. Please go and open a new thread over in the Literature section to teach me whatever you please. Just mention me.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Imagine that my least source of income is trumping your least by a thousand. Then what damage would my top source do to yours? You must have a short memory to call me proud. Who started mentioning wage calling me a minimum wage earner? Then I give you insights on what resources I command that you silly baby becomes emotional calling me proud? Bro get several chairs and seat your church rat arse

I'm not interested in your overactive imagination. And you must have a shorter memory yourself. Who slid into my mentions in a rude way in the early hours of a nice Sunday morning?
Please, carry your apps command, your chairs and rats and shove them right up your ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Oh, he wasn't talking to "a silly idiot" by the funny-sounding name of airsaylongcon .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wanksta can't get of my mention. Lol. Pained publisho
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Wanksta can't get of my mention. Lol. Pained publisho

Are you tired? Or just working on another useless app?

In that way you slid into my own mentions 24 hours ago get out.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Eze2000:

Ha!

You must explain to me today why the notorious armed robber who died beside Christ on the cross at Calvary was accepted into heaven that same day.
Baby Christian
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Baby Christian

Lol, actually I'm not. I just want to understand you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigcowhorn: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Mr. E-money sir, i am still waiting for my 50k. Thank you in advance.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by airsaylongcon: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Little negros. Moforkas pained their published ass is outed. Making it trend
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigcowhorn: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Big negro, wey my 50k?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

You don't know me at all but one day you will. On that day, you will truly understand what has happened here and how it is actually of benefit to me. It will trend for a very long time indeed.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by donsheddy1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

airsaylongcon ass kisser sighted.Or you be him junior programme cleaner? undecided

Shat up there mumu. You don confirm say you no know anything already with you own mouth so we can't take you seriously. Stop derailing the trend and move on with your trash abi na eze2000 write the dictionary wey him quote? Educate yourself broadly you no gree na to kiss airsaylongcon ass and seek eze2000 you sabi
One look at your moniker just confirmed your true nature. Well enjoy your stupidity with the rest of your kind.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bigcowhorn: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
donsheddy1:
One look at your moniker just confirmed your true nature. Well enjoy your stupidity with the rest of your kind.

One look at your moniker confirmed your true nature too. Enjoy your own disrespectful ways and stupidly forever and ever, bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mathew247: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Mathew247 how can someoneone join Ogboni and what qualifications? How about Freemason, Rosecrutian. Which is best?
Google about each and everyone one of them but one thing is certain,there's no gateway you can be a member.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mathew247: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
it is my business to discredit the writeup of a blood sucking occultic man like you. That human part wey u chop the day u dey join ogboni, another person go chop u own way u die, u will be burried as an incomplete human, wetin u wan tell God?
Are you this stupid?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
mathew247:

Google about each and everyone one of them but one thing is certain,there's no gateway you can be a member.

Google? They are SECRET! What do u mean no gateway?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ire2:

Our mothers breast is sweet

Are you R.O.C? I have heard them saying this several times. What does it really mean?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Krak:

Are you R.O.C? I have heard them saying this several times. What does it really mean?

undecided mind your business.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sorextee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
48 pages Jesus Christ .

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.