Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3043020 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Leezah:
This is very true. Paid a visit to a long time friend in that location and the gist cane up, she said, it good for them, that they have been a pain in the neck for residents there.
they've been a pain in the neck of the residents because the residents have been extreme cowards who always cower and shivers whenever these guys are around.

instead of selecting some representatives in the community and making appropriate report(I'm sure the police will act swiftly if the report is coming from a whole community instead of just a single individual),the whole community chose to act like some members of this thread(buying beer and doling out money to those criminals).

thanks to the smart young man who headed to the cops.these cultists know soft and easy target and they've marked out that you friend's community as one.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Otunana:

Nor be only calm and mapping.. the way owner Dey hype these guys come Dey make me feel as if nor be the normal useless idiots when Dey my hood be thesame people when owner Dey hype online.
yu noticed am too??

some people here even dey paint them as if say these cultists strong pass all our security agents.

the one wey dey vex me pass be make dem dey advice person wey get issue with cultists to either leave and abandon his schooling or start paying unnecessary dues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nostradamus:
yu noticed am too??

some people here even dey paint them as if say these cultists strong pass all our security agents.

the one wey dey vex me pass be make dem dey advice person wey get issue with cultists to either leave and abandon his schooling or start paying unnecessary dues.
They over rate these guys..and cultists use fear as their biggest weapon to deal with their preys...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Y’all should stop saying they are overrating this guys..na overlooking how dangerous they are make them damage society like this..no Dey compare school frats with area frats..they are different

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mayehunta991:

Eriga nah Maphite,listen to his first album
Bros, Erigga Na Eiye. Listen to his first album again

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Exmilitant:
You mean if group of cultist comes to shoot dead a rival cultist you are gonna repel them off because you have a gun?
u are missing the point, the point is a one or group or whatever will not just go and shoot anyone dead knowing he has a gun, it will be well thought out first, reducing killings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayp92: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm... what an interesting documentary[color=#990000][/color]...."The journey of the JU BOY"
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
ozoebuka1:
Uselu
We all get our stories ooo,BDPA especially many issues with Ayes last last cultism no good say no to cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2021

Lolz...Is ekosodin still as bad as it was then??na there I see say u go mistakenly match person leg(step on someone) tell am sorry.The matter go turn to another thing coz e no go gree hear sorry ohh.
Cant believe I once lived there.
Things started changing towards the end of 2017 when a chairman COE was killed unarmed by vigilante in ekosodin,in 2018 it became hotter,by June while errigga(popular musician who is a member of the eiye confraternity) was performing in front of hall 2 ,a student who also belonged to the same eiye was shot in the head,stories are he didn’t die but became a pastor,afterwards DSS stormed uniben oo and started searching hostel to hostel many ayes went to oko prisons a classmate of mine was among an engineering student,the place later began calm sha ,but fast forward to 2019 when aficionado a maph guy was gunned down in school,there were counter reprisals in school and that was when a bright 400l optometry student was killed RIP aficionado, I really miss your days as mc penthouse club,many strong men including members of the contra that pulled the hit were not happy about it at all.wahala sha say no to cultism,in my days I package oo for uniben,when Ayes begin find me I come join cele ,where them dae tell me anything when wan happen finally graduated and I am practicing already , say no to cultism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
We all know how #endsarz protest ended and u are talking about legalizing gun?

Nigerians tend to over do things...... Imagine u entering a danfo bus in Lagos....... the conductor and passenger has an issue.....and they end up pulling gun on each other.....just because they are licensed to use it.....do u know how chaotic that will be?

All in all......still say no cultism.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sulele04(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello guys,I would like to know are cultists still rampant in Ui ?. I learnt on this thread that Eiyes and Pyrates home is Ui, are they still active ?.
I am an Ui aspirant, do i have a reason to be worried shocked.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sulele04:
Hello guys,I would like to know are cultists still rampant in Ui ?. I learnt on this thread that Eiyes and Pyrates home is Ui, are they still active ?.
u have nothing to be worried about my friend....just do wetin carry u go there.

ahbeg avoid bad friends.....shun the popular saying'i can move with them and still not participate in the illegal activities.....na so i talk for year 1 ooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sulele04(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Deffjam:

ahbeg avoid bad friends.....shun the popular saying'i can move with them and still not participate in the illegal activities.....na so i talk for year 1 ooo.
Thanks cool.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EkelediliBuhari: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:

People Dey blow 400k for club or on gold

Why them no go buy

Plus the supply go increase so the prices go drop

Demand and supply
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Deffjam:

Wetin happen for year 1
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sulele04:
Nothing to worry about in UI. Academics is taken very serious there hence cultism is very very low-key and their activities are largely outside the school campus in areas like Agbowo, Orogun, Ajibode and with influx of ragtags from Poly Ibadan, you have them around Apete, Ijokodo and Gbaremu. I doubt if anyone will harass you in UI, it's not condoned

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ambitiouscent:
That's why there's a popular orientation which States :BKB(BROTHER KILL BROTHER)
YOUR BROTHER IN THE GAME WILL SURELY KILL YOU!!!!
NA WORD(WISDOM)

It’s not brother kill brother,it belongs to the SVC and BKB bagger kill bastard.risen mentioned it in one of the mini converge of De Norsemen klub international
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sulele04(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
perestroika19:
Nothing to worry about in UI. Academics is taken very serious there hence cultism is very very low-key and their activities are largely outside the school campus in areas like Agbowo, Orogun, Ajibode and with influx of ragtags from Poly Ibadan, you have them around Apete, Ijokodo and Gbaremu. I doubt if anyone will harass you in UI, it's not condoned
Thanks cool.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

It’s not brother kill brother,it belongs to the SVC and BKB bagger kill bastard.risen mentioned it in one of the mini converge of De Norsemen klub international
bkb (brother kill brother) is mainly practised during a divided ship; when two people declares themselves executioners at the same time, their loyalist begins to slaughter each other. oyegun was another man who declared, " from today, dog go de eat dog, brother go de kill brother". This happened when the norsemen ordained ateke as iceland anchor head instead of himself. And also, ateke alongside soboma started killing sailors, they tag rebels.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ayofaks(f): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

You'll be too focused on building your CGPA in UI to even be bothered about cultism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2021
���

Nostradamus:
they've been a pain in the neck of the residents because the residents have been extreme cowards who always cower and shivers whenever these guys are around.

instead of selecting some representatives in the community and making appropriate report(I'm sure the police will act swiftly if the report is coming from a whole community instead of just a single individual),the whole community chose to act like some members of this thread(buying beer and doling out money to those criminals).

thanks to the smart young man who headed to the cops.these cultists know soft and easy target and they've marked out that you friend's community as one.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by desoul2004(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Things started changing towards the end of 2017 when a chairman COE was killed unarmed by vigilante in ekosodin,in 2018 it became hotter,by June while errigga(popular musician who is a member of the eiye confraternity) was performing in front of hall 2 ,a student who also belonged to the same eiye was shot in the head,stories are he didn’t die but became a pastor,afterwards DSS stormed uniben oo and started searching hostel to hostel many ayes went to oko prisons a classmate of mine was among an engineering student,the place later began calm sha ,but fast forward to 2019 when aficionado a maph guy was gunned down in school,there were counter reprisals in school and that was when a bright 400l optometry student was killed RIP aficionado, I really miss your days as mc penthouse club,many strong men including members of the contra that pulled the hit were not happy about it at all.wahala sha say no to cultism,in my days I package oo for uniben,when Ayes begin find me I come join cele ,where them dae tell me anything when wan happen finally graduated and I am practicing already , say no to cultism

..and what they were telling you was 100% truth? I mean the Cele

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Exmilitant:
bkb (brother kill brother) is mainly practised during a divided ship; when two people declares themselves executioners at the same time, their loyalist begins to slaughter each other. oyegun was another man who declared, " from today, dog go de eat dog, brother go de kill brother". This happened when the norsemen ordained ateke as iceland anchor head instead of himself. And also, ateke alongside soboma started killing sailors, they tag rebels.
100% true.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 10, 2021
osaroosei:
op I agree with you, but not all frats are bad, at least my own was good....... proudly son of Rica
which of the frat do you belong

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Hizzy:

which of the frat do you belong
After calling himself son of Rica, you are still asking him which frat he belongs to? Anyone that's been here long enough should not be asking such question.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Hizzy post=98919206]
which of the frat do you belong[.
He is a useless Buccaneer

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2021
perestroika19:
After calling himself son of Rica, you are still asking him which frat he belongs to? Anyone that's been here long enough should not be asking such question.
thanks but I'm not a cultist to know which one be Rica

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sally4jfson3: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Hizzy:
thanks but I'm not a cultist to know which one be Rica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoG9YyjI09g
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trying to confront and challenge cultist may result to injury or death.. Yesterday evening, Ib was drinking in a bar when a group of iceland barged in and ordered everyone out. Everyone left except for Ib. The boys walked up to him and said, 'bst disembark'. Ib started arguing with them, because he knew them. Suddenly, one of them raised an ax and cut Ib on the head... He is still at the hospital, series of scan has been done, he cannot speak and it is beginning to affect his sight. Imagine an ax landing on the centre of your head with full force. For those of you underestimating cultists, for the 'i no go gree' people, cultists are in a game of life and death. Do not challenge them because you know them, walk away when you have to. Run when you have to, there is no shame in it. Afterall we live in mad times. Yes, the police have been involved and the boys are on the run but even if they are arrested and prosecuted, the damage has been done. Ib has been incapacitated for life. Avoid wrong places. Stay safe.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Exmilitant:
Trying to confront and challenge cultist may result to injury or death.. Yesterday evening, Ib was drinking in a bar when a group of iceland barged in and ordered everyone out. Everyone left except for Ib. The boys walked up to him and said, 'bst disembark'. Ib started arguing with them, because he knew them. Suddenly, one of them raised an ax and cut Ib on the head... He is still at the hospital, series of scan has been done, he cannot speak and it is beginning to affect his sight. Imagine an ax landing on the centre of your head with full force. For those of you underestimating cultists, for the 'i no go gree' people, cultists are in a game of life and death. Do not challenge them because you know them, walk away when you have to. Run when you have to, there is no shame in it. Afterall we live in mad times. Yes, the police have been involved and the boys are on the run but even if they are arrested and prosecuted, the damage has been done. Ib has been incapacitated for life. Avoid wrong places. Stay safe.

Bros u dey on point... most of all those yelping on here say Dem dey too hype cultist na okotomeeow!!! Dem dey yarn so, most of them no dey fit even look all these so called cultist for face let alone follow dem drag, buh here on nairaland we have one who even said he shot at a Cultist in the leg and they came to beg him and ask for settlement.. NOTE: I ain't saying cultists are good pple or supernatural pple that can't be tackled buh damn those guys can do deadly things to anyone they perceive as an obstacle to their doings
still on still #Say no to cultism

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
moyosore32:

Bros u dey on point... most of all those yelping on here say Dem dey too hype cultist na okotomeeow!!! Dem dey yarn so, most of them no dey fit even look all these so called cultist for face let alone follow dem drag, buh here on nairaland we have one who even said he shot at a Cultist in the leg and they came to beg him and ask for settlement.. NOTE: I ain't saying cultists are good pple or supernatural pple that can't be tackled buh damn those guys can do deadly things to anyone they perceive as an obstacle to their doings
still on still #Say no to cultism
God go help us.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Exmilitant:

Where do you people even go to drink to meet these set of people? That must be some wrong very very very filthy neighbourhood every decent folk should avoid. Even when you live around such environment, try to spend your leisure time and relax in places that do not attract these kind of people.

Their are decent places where you would never come across people like this. Nigeria is not that bad. Choose where you would spend your time.

Don't be a non cultist in lips but love dark places in your heart. Because that's what i see here. Even non cultist love the bad boy look. The bad boy look WILL CERTAINLY attract you to bad boys. Bad boy slangs, and all this jibberish.

Well maybe it just an african problem. Cos its also prevalent in african Americans too.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Light78, stephenqueen, bishop212(m), Astonmartin(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.