Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3043769 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Neddstark:

Sometimes I wonder why some people feel they are in the position to advise others. Funny enough this guy didn't ask for help of any kind or claim he is facing challenges. Dude just shared a link only for you to post an epistle. Well, those who this thread is affecting negatively should take your advice. But this is quite unnecessary.

Actually, he is right. You are what you attract. Its a universal law..one of 12 (that I know)...tested and trusted (more than your bible and Quran really).

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
mccloud224:

Actually, he is right. You are what you attract. Its a universal law..one of 12 (that I know)...tested and trusted (more than your bible and Quran really).

Yes it is very real. Reality as we know it is very very malleable and can be manipulated through mind focus.

Kindly share the other laws please

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Yes it is very real. Reality as we know it is very very malleable and can be manipulated through mind focus.

Kindly share the other laws please

No 2...Law of Gratitude.

Remaining 10 (that I know of). There might be more...

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
There’s a new trend now. Artistes are openly flaunting their affiliations, majorly a particular group for now. The others will soon take up the challenge, then hell will break lose. We’ve seen it play out in America, y’all see how it ended or always ended but the most successful artistes are not gang affiliated, Kanye, Jay, Dre, Em etc. and have lived to reap the fruit of their labour. Kanye is worth $5b as we speak but Monsuru from Mushin thinks he has to belong to a particular group to eat.

News was here recently, a certain talented popular artiste who joined cult at 40, old papa cultist. When he rose to the peak he was not a cultist. He had fame & wealth & then things dipped. Instead of going back to the drawing board, he went to join cult. However it goes for him, good or bad, there’s tears in the mix. He’ll be granting interviews about regrets in the future.

There’s nothing rosy in not being able to go and perform in certain states or areas. Back in the days, all the big artistes would do a nationwide campus tour, 9ice, MI etc. The big companies would bankroll it. Now its almost impossible for artistes to do that. Since December, its been prophesied by several pastors that a top 3 African artiste from Nigeria, will be shot in a gang related shooting. He’s in a dilemma now & has reportedly contemplated quitting music. He is in regrets as we speak & hardly goes out of his house these days when he’s in Nigeria.

Incase you think ‘belonging’ will open doors for you. Maybe it will but at the cost of your life or peace of mind, is it worth it? Two musicians of the same cult are at loggerheads, one says the other is not a proper member because he wasn’t initiated in the bush & beaten up like a thief in CV, imagine? He would rather be friends with somebody from another cult or maybe a jew. Where is the brotherhood? Its all deceit.

These days nobody is toasting anybody, hardly. People seek these group to join to feel among. If you’re reading this & thinking about such nonsense, I feel sorry for you. Come out of that suburb & go into town, see how people are living clean, healthy, decent & happy lives in peace & love. That should be your target, get out of that ghetto & ditch the slum mentality about cultism being an upgrade, its not! Unless you want to live a life of crime & drugs, Cultism has NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer you. Be advised.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Mr. Chris525, you made too much sense here. I see Eiye/Vikings toasting and even promoting some of their artistes soon. In the next few years, if a musician is looking for a record label, the vital question will be "Which colour you blend". Naija don overcast for cultism matter.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bikodeking: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2021
I would love to introduce you to this platform on how you can Make Money online with only your computer or smart phone, it’s a lucrative way of making money without any input of money and doesn’t require any experience,

You can also earn 15% commission on the lifetime earnings of anyone you refer to computta + 50% commission on their Roll Tab Winnings! By copy and past or Clicking on this REFERRAL LINK ( https://computta.com/?ref=690088 )

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mrtom34: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMmk1A9DvSk/?igshid=ud5owhpnvj46

Watch how aro mates butcher aye member ...

In case you think say strong man nor dey die
Lol ... mofos

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
mrtom34:

Lol ... mofos
Where the video of the real killing?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just 27 years old, look at. Now he wants to be forgiven lol. Bro, there’s nothing the police or anyone can do for a murderer at a point like this. This is a straight trip to death sentence/life imprisonment, you’re toast.

Tata’s family did not see him and had to go to the station to report him missing, not knowing their son has been behind a lot of people that have gone missing in the same fashion. You see life? Eventually the pain & tears he brought to others became of his family. His body was even mutilated and no proper burial. His prints has been wiped off the face of the earth. Life of a cultist.

The young man’s justification for going after Tata and killing him in the gruesome way that he did might have been because Tata came for him. Logically, Tata was better off dead than him, thats what cultism reduces you to. The crazy and deadly things that would seem to absurd to you ordinarily would become normal and sensible once you become a cultist. Thats what they call ‘rugged’, losing your sense of reasoning, empathy & humanity.

The truth is that Tata and this young man, no matter the disagreement would never have thought to take each other’s life intentionally and so gruesomely if they were not cultists.

There’s a lot to pull out of this story but I don’t want to go on and on. I just hope this is not the main interrogation itself. I feel like the information from this case is enough to shut down the cartel both in Aba & the one in his school in Uyo permanently. I hope the NPF do the needful.

You’re a ‘rugged’ cultist reading this, we just might be reading about how your head was chopped off & how it ended up being pounded in a mortar some time from now. As a cultist every day stand in front of a mirror and just take your self in and imagine how your head, hand and/or privates might be sliced by another man just to make juju. Your parents gave birth to you, cared, loved and nurtured you only for a herbalist to grind and pound inside mortar.

Sad.

mrtom34:

Lol ... mofos

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
mrtom34:

Lol ... mofos

You killed him
You decapitated him
You used his body parts for rituals. You are no longer a human being.
Joining cultism is sealing your fate that you will go to hell.
I thank God Almighty that I was never pushed into cultism.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Mannnez:

From your writeups here e dey very obvious say you be airlord. The only advice I go give you be say make you come out before we read about how dem use you count scores for front page. No talk say I no tell you

one mugu spotted... na ur head go roll for cultist to shine
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
kingthreat:
Mr. Chris525, you made too much sense here. I see Eiye/Vikings toasting and even promoting some of their artistes soon. In the next few years, if a musician is looking for a record label, the vital question will be "Which colour you blend". Naija don overcast for cultism matter.
snr bros,that one Don dey b4 na......... ordinary hypeman for school,u must blend if not u no go old mic...........

I remember when we wan contest for sug something something ,lectural call us enter office dey take style ask us if we belong.....lol

him just dey advise us say if we no say we no get backup,make we no contest......

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3530054983772915&id=100003053453713

This guy and his friends went to shoot a guy with a red toyota voltron, unfortunately for them a security person saw them and chased the car but d guy already dropped his guys by the bush path,the security guy caught up with him,held him and he started shouting violently at the guy who later called the police and the guy started bargaining with the security guy to name his price and he will pay him whatever amount he wants. This incident took place at sapele.
Who will ever know this cute and innocent looking guy is a cultist who has killed so many people. His friends were posting on Facebook that he is innocent but this video was found on his phone. This guy has been doing this and has been succeeding,but his one day has finally caught up with him. While other young men are looking for ways to make legit money to better their future in this unpredictable nigeria,if you chose to be a cultist or intend to be one,my guy you are as good as dead. Nothing good comes out of cultism not even the free beer because you go still pay monthly dues of up to 5k or 10k just to drink 2bottle beer. We know common sense isn't common but use your default sense abeg.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sally4jfson3: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
These guys futures are over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04Ph2R_zag

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
nachi1:
These guys futures are over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04Ph2R_zag

hehehe . The guy on red be like " I AM NOT GOING DOWN ALONE "

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
The niggar is probably a recent PC intake. If only he knew about the atrocities of PC in the 80s and 90s before they pull out of universities.
Our parents gisted us about their nefarious activites. They are riff raffs just like the rest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Our parents gisted us about their activites. They are riff raffs just like the rest.

Any stories because I rarely hear about PC When I saw “Xposè” that YouTube channel expose them I was just thinking how did the upload get this info

During my time flying for Eiye Never bumped into a Pyrate rarely heard of them and I’m from Lagos.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Sennex57:

Any stories beecause I rarely hear about PC When I saw “Xposè” that YouTube channel expose them I was just thinking how did the upload get this info

During my time flying for Eiye Never bumped into a Pyrate rarely heard of them and I’m from Lagos.

You wouldnt have bumped into them. They are trying to launder their image.They were notorious in those days. They will organize nights where they will go 'sailing' on campuses. Sailing is nothing more than parading round sincing their songs loudly and chanting their slogans. On such nights everyone stayed indoors or hidden. If they get you outside everything from beating to rape is done. There was a story of one incident in ABU. They were doing their initiation and someone felt the initation brew wasnt strong enough and broke into the chemistry lab, and stole pure alcohol which was introduced into it . One initiate died with several others hospitalized. This was in the 70s. Then in 2007 I bumped into one Benin man , a PC member and a thug. He had a few stories to tell with cultists in Benin. With stories like these tell me how PC is any different than the rest .

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You wouldnt have bumped into them. They are trying to launder their image.They were notorious in those days. They will organize nights where they will go 'sailing' on campuses. Sailing is nothing more than parading round sincing their songs loudly and chanting their slogans. On such nights everyone stayed indoors or hidden. If they get you outside everything from beating to rape is done. There was a story of one incident in ABU. They were doing their initiation and someone felt the initation brew wasnt strong enough and broke into the chemistry lab, and stole pure alcohol which was introduced into it . One initiate died with several others hospitalized. This was in the 70s. Then in 2007 I bumped into one Benin man , a PC member and a thug. He had a few stories to tell with cultists in Benin. With stories like these tell me how PC is any different than the rest .

Makes me think what was Wole Soyinka doing or how he reacted when he saw PC turn bad.

Or Did he even Make some thugs pirates for protection.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sennex57:

Makes me think what was Wole Soyinka doing or how he reacted when he saw PC turn bad.

Or Did he even Make some thugs pirates for protection.
Wole Soyinka was a radical and a thug, he fears and respected no one. He killed a lot of white men and blacks who acts like whites. This was in the 50s before independence. He started this whole shooting and cutting.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shey na ds same Wole Soyinka, abi another impostor. Person wen sabi history supose know say Pyrates na Black Axxe arch rival dat yr just as Black Axxe and Eiye or Black Axxe and Vikings b regular customers laidis, infact na because of Pyrates oppression dem form Black Axxe. E clear fm dat Xpose video say PC still dey sail wella for campus sef. Mk dem no dey deceive person for here, saynotocultism

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
The pc were terrorist on campus back then, you couldn't win any election in school if you were not a pc or supported by them. If you were caught with the colour red even a small patch of red on your bags, clothes or shoes will get you a beating and the stuff destroyed. You don't sit in a drinking joint with pirates. In short, they were trouble. eiye and buccaneers came up as an answer to doff pirates, but were subdued. The two frats that never allowed pc to overshadow them were, nbm and vikings. Fighting with pc then was a waste of time because, they were well armed, most lecturers, hods, dean and vcs were pc, and the military government then was in their favour. So in rivers state, the vikings decided to extend the game to the streets. If there was a war, the streets boys would take on the pc, this became a serious problem to pc, they fought many bitter wars with the vikings until they pulled out of school and vikings eventually took over rivers state. This was not the case with ayes....

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
who dey...aiye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
While Ayes were busy trying to clear campuses in the state of the dominance of pc, eiye were making in roads in Edo state, before ayes could realise eiyes were everywhere. Ayes sees benin as their stronghold, their origin, but the strong presence of eiye is infuriating them. Secondly, ayes are alleging that, eiye never challenged pc for once(i don't know how true) but they are challenging ayes who fought pc to a standstill. It is my theory that pc has a hand in the clashes at benin. They are supporting eiyes to destabilize ayes in benin. Just as they always support the klansmen in calabar against ayes and vikings.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omahlaycha:
Shey na ds same Wole Soyinka, abi another impostor. Person wen sabi history supose know say Pyrates na Black Axxe arch rival dat yr just as Black Axxe and Eiye or Black Axxe and Vikings b regular customers laidis, infact na because of Pyrates oppression dem form Black Axxe. E clear fm dat Xpose video say PC still dey sail wella for campus sef. Mk dem no dey deceive person for here, saynotocultism

Same man to win noble peace prize haba

Apparently he didn’t intend for PC to become what it became.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ShadowCracker(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wole Soyinka was a radical and a thug, he fears and respect no one. He killed a lot of white men and blacks who acts like whites. This was in the 50s before independence. He started this whole shooting and cutting.
Omahlaycha:
We celebrate mediocrity here in Nigeria.
We were told in school that he is our hero, not knowing that man is just a killer cultist, turn Writer, and the cheif ochestrator of that evil system of cultism.
So many youth lives would not have been lost or gone astray if he didn't start that Blood movement damn.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Sennex57:

Any stories because I rarely hear about PC When I saw “Xposè” that YouTube channel expose them I was just thinking how did the upload get this info

Continue.. Sho gbo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kirinwa: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wole Soyinka was a radical and a thug, he fears and respect no one. He killed a lot of white men and blacks who acts like whites. This was in the 50s before independence. He started this whole shooting and cutting.

Can you prove this? How man go dey yarn anyhow like woman.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kirinwa: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

We celebrate mediocrity here in Nigeria.
We were told in school that he is our hero, not knowing that man is just a killer cultist, turn Writer, and the cheif ochestrator of that evil system of cultism.
So many youth lives would not have been lost or gone astray if he didn't start that Blood movement damn.

If you believe everything nairalanders say. Then sorry for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Graxie(f), mindsta(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.