Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3052311 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2021
ekene101:
people wey don stay somewhere for years dey tell u wetin dey play,but una wey no know how e be go dey outside d zone dey debunk other people experience.i know person wey chop slap 4 babes hand for 3rd bawak 4 those wey know auchi, 3rd bawak na d ekosodin of auchi,we get admission together there 09 guy go rent that side,any day he use mistake wear anything black,na slap he dey chop especially if u be jew,guy no fit bear am till he no get choice because d see finish and oppression don too much,e gats join to end whole thing but mistake he make na to go pack to another location d following year because they kill am 010..na indigene of him own frat point am out to opposite frat wey stress dey town. Abi u no hear of d one indigenes do 4 oghara poly till d tin blow out to be all frats/non indigenes vs indigenes. superman u fit help us go ekosodin or ekiadolor go disarm men,no be just come dey form superman online.

People dey park leave their property for that area lol. Indegene for Auchi too get coordination o, non indegene dey hear am for their hand well well.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
freshkpomo:

People dey park leave their property for that area lol. Indegene for Auchi too get coordination o, non indegene dey hear am for their hand well well.
I dey tell u bro,na indigene go fine ur trouble wen e set and elders won settle matter,God save you if u no Sabi their language na u go use head carry am,once indigene don speak language,it is finished..I see things o,if u no just want problem avoid being friends with indigenes,allow them dey assume but never let them know ur true identity whether jew or injew.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Make una change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
perestroika19:

You can actually pass your message without proselytising. Your former church this, your former pastor that.
In telling your story, you muddled up everything. Which one is the AYE guy is above capon level? Did he say this as part of his deliverance or confession? I'm very sure he couldn't have said above CAPON. What the heck is above CAPON?
The guy was above capon.... He said it. What will I gain lying about unprofitable cultism? Are all the national heads or top excos of cultism capon? Some might have exceeded that stage...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Another final year student used to count scores
he is suppose to be a blessing and source of joy to his parents now, then they preach for every school shun cultism una no go hear

https://www.nairaland.com/6506124/niger-delta-university-student-shot

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
The5DME:

It was just for fun.
Nah wah o shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah wah o shocked
cheesy yeah it was
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hedonido: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
J0wizaza and E Money join wetin? Stop spreading foolish lies abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
hedonido:
I swear. The guy jus dey blow lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Enigmaticmi4(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
ekene101:
people wey don stay somewhere for years dey tell u wetin dey play,but una wey no know how e be go dey outside d zone dey debunk other people experience.i know person wey chop slap 4 babes hand for 3rd bawak 4 those wey know auchi,3rd bawak na d ekosodin of auchi,we get admission together there 09 guy go rent that side,any day he use mistake wear anything black,na slap he dey chop especially if u be jew,guy no fit bear am till he no get choice because d see finish and oppression don too much,e gats join to end whole thing but mistake he make na to go pack to another location d following year because they kill am 010..na indigene of him own frat point am out to opposite frat wey stress dey town. Abi u no hear of d one indigenes do 4 oghara poly till d tin blow out to be all frats/non indigenes vs indigenes. superman u fit help us go ekosodin or ekiadolor go disarm men,no be just come dey form superman online.
oga na munchi I stay as spat student both ND and HND
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
hedonido:
I dey even feel before say Emoney nah airlord. I might be wrong though.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

This bastard was no doubt responsible or at least among those responsible for the death of that innocent guy on this thread. Go through his posts.. he's no doubt a criminal.
https://www.nairaland.com/2621978/experience-atrocity-nightmares-cultist-university/4#88513415

I hope you jam as soon as possible. Wish people like Kingazubuike was still here.
you can as well take things into your own hands, if you are ready send me a location but be sure to have already paid down for your coffin and give the coffin seller your NIK number so he will know who to deliver to
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
you can as well take things into your own hands, if you are ready send me a location but be sure to have already paid down for your coffin and give the coffin seller your NIK number so he will know who to deliver to
Okay, send me a DM. I can assure you you won't return alive and your parents won't hold me responsible if they like let them go to police headquarters Abuja to report. Infact you're a murderer and responsible for the death of that innocent nairalander. Bloody condemned Cultist
. I will fish you out wherever you are in this country. Screenshot this comment and write this date down. God punish your mama.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Okay, send me a DM. I can assure you you won't return alive and your parents won't hold me responsible if they like let them go to police headquarters Abuja to report. Infact you're a murderer and responsible for the death of that innocent nairalander. Bloody condemned Cultist
. I will fish you out wherever you are in this country. Screenshot this comment and write this date down. God punish your mama.
You really don’t have to fish me out cos I am not hiding and you don’t have to worry about me nor my people, what’s down cannot fall....I will send you a DM right away and if you chicken out it will never be well with you mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

I already sent you a dm and if you don’t reply e no go better for your mama.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

how are you guys so sure that the guy was killed?
or is it just speculations?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
I will send you a DM right away and if you chicken out it will never be well with you mother
hahahaha cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2021
whothiefmymoney:
This is posted in one of their nbm forum WhatsApp group and status. Although I only have video of jowizaza, I can’t confirm the rest
how you take access thier WhatsApp group?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
As dem dey warn u since so u jambito u no won hear so,ur name don cast for this thread but yet u no won get sense so,u think say frat na red cross or man o war, it's like u no know say men don dey narrow ur search to ur location for lagos wey u think say u dey safe. [/b]No use ur head,just continue dey misbehave,very soon u go step on d wrong foot na that time u go know say [b] na within a day dem go locate u for that lagos come out,that's if Dem no wait u outside d day u write ur jamb. Fool,u think say u dey anonymous abi,go ask well dem don drop aza man for Italy unto money wey he die and d owner dey naija here,talkless of u wey never commot for ur mama back. I just dey pity u. No use ur sense goat.
Continue dey misbehave maybe u think say people no know say na around ikeja axis u dey,
na so una dey use una hand dey fine problem,later una go dey disturb people online for help.
chai grin @bolded
You no go do make that boy sleep well this night.
I bet he's peeing in his pants already

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2021
election2023:
A
Whichever, whether Buccaneer, Apache, etc....Just pause!!!

Truth: To be a hard guy looks sweet.. To fly baret with solid shoe and your colour looks sweet, but the hell fire it will send you too is too painful to bear....... Don't waste your future, be responsible, read hard and work in a nice office...This is life is sweet if your wahala is few...

Jesus loves you ... He wants to make you a wise man...

Life is sweet, Accept Jesus today.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
how you take access thier WhatsApp group?

There are many whatsapp groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
chai grin @bolded
You no go do make that boy sleep well this night.
I bet he's peeing in his pants already
He think say frat matter na wetin dem dey carry play or the graphic pics dem dey post here na makeup artist do am for fun. he never enter school make he see as he next roommate or lodge mate na frat wey dey shele till they either locate am or shoot am miss if he dey lucky or where dem gun person wey sit-down next to am for bar,he dey here dey do nonsense. person wey he name don cast wey dey stay around alausa/ikeja area. Even me wey dey comment here dey do am from fourth person point of view make people wey know matter wey I dey talk no go know my identity,nai small pikin wey no go fit load cut to size talkless of couple double mouth english bill dey come dey use people dey play sake of say he see who dash am phone and free mb, people dey warn am since he dey form odunga. He for continue to use people play na. na him type go enter school begin dey mend people without knowing their identity and dey go just kill am like fowl.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
He think say frat matter na wetin dem dey carry play or the graphic pics dem dey post here na makeup artist do am for fun. he never enter school make he see as he next roommate or lodge mate na frat wey dey shele till they either locate am or shoot am miss if he dey lucky or where dem gun person wey sit-down next to am for bar,he dey here dey do nonsense. person wey he name don cast wey dey stay around alausa/ikeja area. Even me wey dey comment here dey do am from fourth person point of view make people wey know matter wey I dey talk no go know my identity,nai small pikin wey no go fit load cut to size talkless of couple double mouth english bill dey come dey use people dey play sake of say he see who dash am phone and free mb, people dey warn am since he dey form odunga. He for continue to use people play na. na him type go enter school begin dey mend people without knowing their identity and dey go just kill am like fowl.
no vex bros.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
The5DME:
no vex bros.
chairman I no get issues with u o,na for ur own good because cultist no dey warn people wey step on their toes,na how to draw blood dey always come their mind. some still dey reasonable but majority na who dem go use shine and open atm for their head dem dey fine. it's just a matter of time b4 u go use this ur stubbornness put urself for trouble.u see as people dey dey receive threats up and down here for this thread. if u no pity urself,pity ur family abeg.nobody be superman..

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
The5DME:
no vex bros.
you want continue my lagacy abi.......lol ,no allow men check you fa.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
chairman I no get issues with u o,na for ur own good because cultist no dey warn people wey step on their toes,na how to draw blood dey always come their mind. some still dey reasonable but majority na who dem go use shine and open atm for their head dem dey fine. it's just a matter of time b4 u go use this ur stubbornness put urself for trouble.u see as people dey dey receive threats up and down here for this thread. if u no pity urself,pity ur family abeg.nobody be superman..
Thank you bros. Nor mind me, na small pikin been de worry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
and na Uniben the guy dey seek admission.
imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
and na Uniben the guy dey seek admission.
imagine

N

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
.u see as people dey dey receive threats up and down here for this thread. if u no pity urself,pity ur family abeg.nobody be superman..
but some of these threats are empty threats like the one below

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
but some of these threats are empty threats like the one below
lolx..bros person no know which one be real or fake because person no know who dey the other side of the keyboard. The first confession thread I read here,I saw how people were threatening the op till he was forced to quit the thread and never finished the confession. later heard he was killed but don't know if true or not.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekene101:
lolx..bros person no know which one be real or fake because person no know who dey the other side of the keyboard. The first confession thread I read here,I saw how people were threatening the op till he was forced to quit the thread and never finished the confession. later heard he was killed but don't know if true or not.
yeah
https://www.nairaland.com/2621978/experience-atrocity-nightmares-cultist-university/4#88513415
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:

yeah
Exactly..I followed that guy's thread from day one till his identity was uncovered and guy bowed out of pressure. I pray he is ok and alive wherever he is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soliddust3030 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.