Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3050959 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Stop quoting me.
hehehe you no still forgive that 5DME boy grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
hehehe you no still forgive that 5DME boy grin grin grin
I don beg am oh bros. E nor gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
but na true na, the guy confirmed it that he stays in illorin and I think he was able to track the IP cos the darkcaesar of a guy sent him a PM and he then tracked through email or something.
my opinion tho
Nobody tracked me, it was boldly in my mention that I’m in ilorin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
the guy just dey catch cruise sha cheesy
Don't take these nairalanders serious

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
the guy just dey catch cruise sha cheesy
Don't take these nairalanders serious
E dey take im papa catch cruise, I don tell am say Inno dey reply am again

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ShadowCracker(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
[s]
Oceanfront:

Everybody dey form tracker for dis Joint Lmao. No let your mouth put you for trouble Oooo

@NewDelhi
@ShadowCracker
[/s]
Cultist apologist.
You can go and suck DarkCaesar dick no nobody cares, don't quote me again.
The person that should be scared is DarkCaesar because he a cultist and he is got a target around his back angry.

DarkCaesar thunder fire your mama toto there.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Oceanfront: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Cultist apologist.
You can go and suck DarkCaesar dick no nobody cares, don't quote me again.
The person that should be scared is DarkCaesar because he a cultist and he is got a target around his back angry.

DarkCaesar thunder fire your mama toto there.

All dis aggressiveness grin grin grin
You better use Qtip clean that ear Weller...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ShadowCracker(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
[s]
Oceanfront:

All dis aggressiveness grin grin grin
You better use Qtip clean that ear Weller...
[/s]
I said don't quote me again, may you be unfortunate for the rest of this year for quoting me angry.

If you don't have a job you can tell DarkCaesar to initiate you into his blood cult group, so you can be the Robin of his Batman, and you get to suck his dick wella cheesygrincheesy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Oceanfront: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
I said don't quote me again, may you be unfortunate for the rest of this year for quoting me angry.

If you don't have a job you can tell DarkCaesar to initiate you into his blood cult group, so you can be the Robin of his Batman, and you get to suck his dick wella cheesygrincheesy.

Dis man get confidence die!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
since 1967 till now we have been hearing that Biafra is coming.
when is it actually coming?
keep deceiving yourselves

Police and Army have been rendered decrepit in the SE. Keep hating. Keep watching.

Get with the program!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrlcredible: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
mccloud224:

Police and Army have been rendered decrepit in the SE. Keep hating. Keep watching.

Get with the program!!!!
when python comes to dance in the east soon, what happened in september 14, 2017 at Abia state would be a child's play when compared to what is coming against your region very soon.
Keep jubilating for the meantime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
when python comes to dance in the east soon, what happened in september 14, 2017 at Abia state would be a child's play when compared to what is coming against your region very soon.
Keep jubilating for the meantime.

Keep day dreaming...

Python dance that murdered numerous unarmed innocents for demanding better treatment in an unjust country? Years and years of senseless slaughter of defenseless ppl. 5,000 soldiers are in orlu. I dare them to confront ESN with all the information they have from Fulani slave DSS.

Blood suckaz!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
The5DME:
Thank you bros. Nor mind me, na small pikin been de worry me.
You that needed help, that was battling with poverty and peanut jobs come here dey form obi akpo abi...

U think here is your play ground abi...

Better crawl back to where you come from and try getting yourself the laptop you wanted so bad before you die over what you know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
annayawchee:
You that needed help, that was battling with poverty and peanut jobs come here dey form obi akpo abi...

U think here is your play ground abi...

Better crawl back to where you come from and[b] try getting yourself the laptop you wanted so bad[/b] before you die over what you know nothing about
boss you fit help me na abeg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
The5DME:
boss you fit help me na abeg.
sha take your time....

I've been on this thread since day 1 and I no sure say my comment here don pass 5...

Dey your lane o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
annayawchee:
sha take your time....

I've been on this thread since day 1 and I no sure say my comment here don pass 5...

Dey your lane o
okay
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annyplenty(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Jesus loves you.

I will be praying for you to retrace back to Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
NoBones:
Good Afternoon.
Am much around, just reading posts and comments in the Background.
Thank you Sir

Na you let most of us know say confra Dey hot for that side..abeg give us update on how e Dey go for there

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rg147:

Na you let most of us know say confra Dey hot for that side..abeg give us update on how e Dey go for there
Since wey Sparrow and most of him cartel men wey been dey forment trouble, war no too dey Ankpa-Ward again.
Na just some flashes behind modern market.
Most of the frat men wey been dey cause trouble sef most of them done go into politics to go hussle money.
Na few wey just dey use their frat levels go thief.
Na Oturkpo boys dey carry cultism for head now.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
mccloud224:

Keep day dreaming...

Python dance that murdered numerous unarmed innocents for demanding better treatment in an unjust country? Years and years of senseless slaughter of defenseless ppl. 5,000 soldiers are in orlu. I dare them to confront ESN with all the information they have from Fulani slave DSS.

Blood suckaz!!!

Bullcrap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Orimado: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
The5DME:
Omo, I don comot my hand at this stage oh. Cultists everywhere.

You no go fem before you chop etisalat, you see your mate for here?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Orimado:

You no go fem before you chop etisalat, you see your mate for here?
sorry sir

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Over 10 Youths Butchered To Death As Cult War Rages On Ekiti

LAGOS APRIL 18TH (NEWSRANGERS)-The cult war between two rival groups, Eiye and Aye has left over 10 people dead between Saturday and Sunday, April 17 and 18, 2021 in Ikere-Ekiti in Ekiti State but the police confirmed number of casualties to be five.
According to a reliable source who told SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS reporter on condition of anonymity, she said,
“There was a particular guy simply known as Ojo Ale who was in Eiye Fraternity whom were told has left Ikere after about three months because of the alleged atrocity he has committed that was why he ran away from Ikere. He is an indigene of Ikere, he came to town on Friday thinking that people must have forgotten what he has done.
“He came to attend the wedding of one of his friends, that was when his rival group, Aye confraternity(.)noticed he was around. He was allowed to attend the wedding but yesterday, Saturday,April 17, 2021, he was killed at the Ikere Town Hall on market day.
“The information got to his members in Eiye group. There was a reprisal attack, they started killing themselves using cutlasses and sophisticated guns.”
As at the time of filing this report, she said the corpses counted was up to 14.
She added that police, soldiers are everywhere arresting youths who are not dressed properly even from their houses.
From the information gathered the cultists who carried out the evil acts have fled the town.

When I saw and read through the above before posting it to show part of the ills of cultism ; my advice is that people should try stay away from violence and everything that have to do with it.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Two dead as rival cult groups clash in Benin
By Kazeem Ugb- April 21, 2021

Rival cult clash leaves two dead in Benin
By Jethro Ibileke/Benin

A renewed cult clash between members of Aye confraternity( ) and Eiye confraternity groups, has reportedly resulted in the death of two persons in Benin City, Edo State.

The recent clash was said to have begun on Saturday following the beheading of one of the victims identified simply as Ogbomo, allegedly by a rival group.

He was reportedly hacked to death at about 4pm, along Esigie Street, by four assailants.

Obviously angered by Ogbomo’s death, the other group was said to have retaliated his killing on Monday afternoon, as they shot dead a commercial bus driver, along 3rd Circular Road, by Esigie Junction.

An eyewitness who simply identified himself as Okharedia, said: “I and other passengers boarded a commercial bus from Ekiosa market to New Benin.

“Half way into the journey, an Audi saloon car drove dangerously from behind-obstructing our bus and forced the driver to stop.

“The next thing was rag-tagged gunmen came out of the Audi car, dragged the bus driver out of the steering and fired him at closed range.

“There was confusion as they [the hoodlums] fired sporadically and also dispossessed all passengers of their belongings.

“I strongly suspect it is cult-killing, because I heard one of them was shot dead on Saturday. I think the government and security agencies should act fast,” he stated.

My say..

People should understand that one man's action can lead to another man's counter reaction and as such, dialogue and common sense should prevail always..

Just look at it! What is the gain of these people that got killed from cultism when have the choice and opportunity to enjoy themselves with their family by simply staying alive?

My say is that people should always give peace a chance instead of quickly resulting to violence!!!!!!

However, make people dey always reason am say life no get duplicate!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
The only problem I have is why can't you people pm each other instead of derailing the thread with threats of tracking and maiming each other.
The annoying part is you people will keep on this meaningless audio tracking until one of you no get subscription again.
Carry your FBI and CIA talent go help army track shekau nau.
Oga oo

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kirinwa: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by destutuz: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2021
You OP. We don start to reason ur matter . You go discover your F-UP the last few secs before your judgement.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedchild24(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
The5DME:
sorry sir
See how everybody the use u catch cruise
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nasinazz(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2021
See them promoting cultism instead of using their platform to campaign against it.......well they believe they no fit collect at this stage of their their life because of the kind security wey dey follow dem upandan!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Brothers no gain for game. If you know you know.

https://fb.watch/55fDJPbWf3/

https://fb.watch/55fYr7HJn0/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaka74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.