Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3042572 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JohnDoe140: 12:48am On May 15, 2021
Anonymous4You:

I sight you cheesy wink

Kudos to All Pk sailing Rumtastic Flyboys grin

Life na hard work no short cut, life be lumbago, Sailing is a life long adventure. May we enjoy the company of each other on the ship till we anchor our ship on the shores of Lumbago
Whatever you sow you shall reap, Sow Evil and Evil shall await at Lumbago
Worldly eyes can't see spiritual things
Not all men taste the Merryness of Braveheart Rum

Mirita Morkota Descum
P - 17:22

Na DaVinci's Code be that
Flex on Jiggy man

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 9Deleted9: 1:02am On May 15, 2021
So Pikaroon Confraternity does exist lol

I searched Facebook and Google for Pikaroon Confraternity it's not even a registered fraternity in Nigeria so i don't know if it's really and truly like the rest but still say no to cultism!!!!

Hmm SPF or COTS "Supreme Pikaroon Fraternity" aka "Confraternity Of The Ship"

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JohnDoe140: 1:08am On May 15, 2021
9Deleted9:
So Pikaroon Confraternity does exist lol

I searched Facebook and Google for Pikaroon Confraternity it's not even a registered fraternity in Nigeria so i don't know if it's really and truly like the rest but still say no to cultism!!!!

Hmm SPF or COTS "Supreme Pikaroon Fraternity" aka "Confraternity Of The Ship"

Keep looking, Highly doubt you'll find anything to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2021
Nitong:

His name is Monday Gift Oghenemaro .
Someone just told him they were going to post the pictures of his ugly scarecrow looking mother in the beer parlor thread.

The boy is a notorious cultists and a hardened criminal. A professional scammer with a poor upbringing.

I have receipts

Anyone that wants to take up his case is free to do so. The name "Monday Gift Oghenemaro" was culled from his GTBank account which the broke nincompoop was using for cyber begging to make ends meet. At least a cultist can renounce. But an idiot is a lifelong liability to themselves and those around them. They dont change. They only get worse.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Anyone that wants to take up his case is free to do so. The name "Monday Gift Oghenemaro" was culled from his GTBank account which the broke nincompoop was using for cyber begging to make ends meet. At least a cultist can renounce. But an idiot is a lifelong liability to themselves and those around them. They dont change. They only get worse.
Good morning
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Back then as a teenager in my ss3 I highlighted from a bus coming back from school that faithful due to no change wahala, I had issues with the conducted and I said I will Bleep him up if dares me. The conductor just smiled and left me.I went home with the Tfare feeling like I have intimidated the conductor into submission.. Those days PH was very rough but was between JVC and Bobos. Everybody dey respect the next man... fast forward 2days after the incident with the conductor,I went out for flexing with some of my street boys. Lo and behold I met this conductor well dressed with his timberland and I was just staring at him. A friend noticed and said:
Friend: wida na.. why you dey kpor ( look at) that Manchi like that?
Me: that guy resemble one conductor wey I been bleep up.
Friend: You say you want bleep up ....... platoon Pilot. Or you dey joke? Hope say him never see you?
I just stood up and walked straight to the table where the conductor was sited with his men. Immediately I was close enough and they knew I was heading for their table.. They started shouting " WHO GOES THERE" I.d yourself before you collect. As they were talking to me some were already putting there hands into their small bags. Oh boy contamination( fear) hold me Immediately. I knew if I tried to I.d under duress I will definitely bleep up so I walked towards their pilot.
Me: Under your bonnet Senior man na me be that student wey carry your Rubbers ( money) sail that day. I don send for hannah for you to disvirgin my man dey carry your rbs come, no vex for wetin happen that day.
Conductor: All this small boys. When una come onboard una no go one use una 99. I just no reason your matter because I know say you be sharpy immediately you start to barbari and we go still meet one day.
Me: no vex I bin think say na BST wey want challenge naim make I want drag am enter barracks make chop and achieve am.. no vex temper justice with mercy.
... that was how the matter died.
Recently I was viewing old pictures and saw how small I was that time and how the conductor was bigger than me. I just laughed at my stupidity. That conductor would beaten shit outter me

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Back then as a teenager in my ss3 I highlighted from a bus coming back from school that faithful due to no change wahala, I had issues with the conducted and I said I will Bleep him up if dares me. The conductor just smiled and left me.I went home with the Tfare feeling like I have intimidated the conductor into submission.. Those days PH was very rough but was between JVC and Bobos. Everybody dey respect the next man... fast forward 2days after the incident with the conductor,I went out for flexing with some of my street boys. Lo and behold I met this conductor well dressed with his timberland and I was just staring at him. A friend noticed and said:
Friend: wida na.. why you dey kpor ( look at) that Manchi like that?
Me: that guy resemble one conductor wey I been bleep up.
Friend: You say you want bleep up ....... platoon Pilot. Or you dey joke? Hope say him never see you?
I just stood up and walked straight to the table where the conductor was sited with his men. Immediately I was close enough and they knew I was heading for their table.. They started shouting " WHO GOES THERE" I.d yourself before you collect. As they were talking to me some were already putting there hands into their small bags. Oh boy contamination( fear) hold me Immediately. I knew if I tried to I.d under duress I will definitely bleep up so I walked towards their pilot.
Me: Under your bonnet Senior man na me be that student wey carry your Rubbers ( money) sail that day. I don send for hannah for you to disvirgin my man dey carry your rbs come, no vex for wetin happen that day.
Conductor: All this small boys. When una come onboard una no go one use una 99. I just no reason your matter because I know say you be sharpy immediately you start to barbari and we go still meet one day.
Me: no vex I bin think say na BST wey want challenge naim make I want drag am enter barracks make chop and achieve am.. no vex temper justice with mercy.
... that was how the matter died.
Recently I was viewing old pictures and saw how small I was that time and how the conductor was bigger than me. I just laughed at my stupidity. That conductor would beaten shit outter me

PH City

I sure say no be Garrison you try this matters, 2secs hand for touch you were e no good.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 3:39pm On May 15, 2021
Growing up in PH in the late 90s and early 2000s was tough.. the battle was between Secondary schools. Those days na Men dey go secondary school. In town( old PHC) it was between Stella Maris college AKA suffer man college (SMC) Vs the rest ( Enitonia high school, comprehensive and Baptist) the boys of those schools no get chill. I could remember during Abacha's regime transport,was increased from 5 naira to 20 naira( from mile 1 to town vice versa) that was the only time that all the secondary schools came together and worked as one body to reduce the transportation fare. That day both commercial and private vehicles had to put green leaves on their vehicles to show solidarity with students if not your car will be destroyed.. I guess this was one of the reasons that attracted cultism into secondary schools. There was a time that every family in PHC had a cult member, it was as bad as that. The major reason was intimidation and pair influence. Diobu was majorly conquered by Bobos while town was owned by Germans ( viking affiliates I.e JVC, Icelanders, Greenlanders). When you move from diobu to town you are considered an enemy whether you belong or not. You may be tagged a spy and if caught only God or Orientation can save you. Many young men had to join frats so as to belong to a family were they run to when being intimidated because Police will not help you. Your father may arrest the cultists but you will soon see them outside again. When they come for you this time they may maim you or if you are not lucky kill you and run away.
Many of us had no other option than belong. There were fights between streets and if you were hit and you do not belong to the street confranternity no one will retaliate. I thank God PHC is a better place today

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nitong(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Show me the account number. I want to check something
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 10:07pm On May 15, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ikorodu31: 10:01pm On May 16, 2021

Who be this one again? No be confra competition wey dey do here..leave confra leave confra.mka ur family mind dey at rest..
Where e dey happen, them no dey see this ones... Ju man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmuonso(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2021
ok ok
saynotocultism:
okok INITIATION PROPER

After the procession, we where instructed to crawl through a narrow path. We crawled in twos and we got to a place where we saw the man wearing a black regalia standing and he opened his legs wide. We were to pass through the legs individually and as we passed through, we where flogged with stems and all kind of materials. The man putting on the black regalia is known as the chairman black axxe. Let me list the offeice holders and their functions,

AXE HEAD( Red regalia).......THE FIGURE HEAD OF THE TEMPLE AND HE HAS THE FINAL SAY. He is also responsible for the most important initiation process
Chief Priest( White regalia )..............He is the spiritual father of the Temple. He is in charge of spiritual consultations. Before initiations, he goes to a particular point and places a charm there, if the charm is effective, then police can never and will never locate the initiation ground.
Chairman ( Black regalia) ....He is very important and he has two vote in electing office holders. The chairman makes sure the AXE head is in place and does its function properlly. But the AXE head is the most important and still wields more power than the chairman black axxe.
Chief Butcher: He is in charge of all butchers in the Temple and also a key figure during HIT ( Fight with another cult group) . He is very important.
Chief Ihaza: Financial keeper of the Temple.
Chief eye: In charge of mapping other cult members.. He has a list of notable and key figures in other cult group and also thier location. He is very active in Temple ( School ) Environment and very important to the success of a particular HIT.
Chief crier: He notifies all members of the black axxe when there is an important information to pass round. He notifies them to take cover or leave campus during HIT...

The AXE head pronounces the HIT before it starts and very important and he can also dissolve the office of the chairman in case of misconduct that might and can lead to rebelling.

Elders: They are usually former office holders of the temple whose tenure has expired and their presence is required as they see them as men of wisdom or can also make contibutions to the Temple.

The path we crawled through before going through the legs of the chairman black axxe is known as DEVILS PASSAGE. The chairmans leg opening is known as the HEAVENS GATE..

Immediately i passed through the heavens gate, i saw 7 candles arranged in circles and i crawled into the circle. others did same and we all assembled at the center of the circle with standing and surrounding us. I noticed something important, i noticed we where not even up to 40. We were more than 40 at the ju camp receiving mending but we became few in the circle. This is because other JU members who didnt join us at the circle has been played FM ( Format ). This is because the guy who brought them for initiation refused paying for the initiation and so they received free mending and they where chased out of the camp. They might even wonder for long in the bush part before locating thier way back to thier hostels.

WE knelt down at the centre of the circle and the AXXE head came with his red regalia and held an axe. He opened the initiation ground with a song and then the chief priest poured out the kokoma in a calabash and gave us to drink. Our right thumb was also sliced with a blade and the blood was dropped in the calabash. We drank from the calabash containing the kokoma. After that we then took the oat of allegiance.

" IF I BE USED AS AN AGENT OF OPRESSION,KIDNAPPING,STEALING, MURDER, MAY KOKOMA SQUEEZE LIFE OUT OF ME "

We then received our last slap and we where advised that if anybody slapped us after today, we should kill the person and nobody should slap you as an axxe man. The axe head then placed his metal on each of our heads and gave us our strong name. I was known as IDRIS ALOMA.. the initiation ceremony closed and i followed the man that took me down for initiation home. The man that took me for the initiation is known as my LM ( Links Man ). I got home with pains all over my body. He taught me how to identify myself to other cult members.

Aye axxe men x2 na me be aye idris aloma, kanta ethopia high temple, Aye axxe men...

Life after initiation.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ikorodu31: 1:13pm On May 17, 2021
viewflux:
PEOPLE SHOULD COME AND TALK THE NEGATIVITY OF CULTISM SO THAT THIS YOUNGER GENERATION WILL LEARN THE HARD TRUTH OF CULTISM BEFORE THEY ARE DECEIVED...

MOST TIMES IT AFTER YOU HAVE GRADUATED AND START WORKING THAT THE GAME WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU. EITHER THROUGH DIRECT ASSASSINATION BASED ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WHY IN SCHOOL OR NEMESIS WILL CATCH YOU.

IF YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU HAVE NOT KILL BUT YOU WERE PRESENT WHEN YOUR FRAT DECLARED WAR THEN ANYBODY THAT DIES DURING THAT WAR, YOUR HAND FOLLOW......

SHUN CULTISM, IT PAYS TO LEAVE A FREE LIFE.
MY PRINCIPAL WAS: KNOW THEM AND USE THEM IF YOU CAN BUT DON'T JOIN THEM..
if U use any cultist U know to ur adv n that of another's disadv, Bro. Urr no less a cultist then... Cos there are other better ways of resolving issues... #SAYNOTOCULTISM..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
CharleyGold:
DANGERS OF VIOLENCE OVER VIOLENCE.
...,.... ......
News rented the air, the next day that black axxe went on robbing shops and shooting. The villagers around gave account of what they heard. Not what they saw. We sold ourselves out.
I knew I was in for a big trouble, I got a call from my chairman...

CHAIRMAN: Anywhere u dey waka com F4 now now.

I got to point F4 where my Chairman and his COE were summoned for am emergency MIT. Due to the issues that followed up and disobedience on my part.

The Axe head and CP were Also present.
..... .... ....
Now prior to the day I was summoned, the day proceeding the day we went on the HIT. Ejike's shop was burnt down to ashes by some village youths (vigilantes), BGS in retaliation of their member who was shot at the eye attacked and maimed one of our very own(somto). Till today, Somto survived by a miracle of what he claimed he was a survivor my the miracle of KRF (Korofo).
Somto as he was popularly called Somtee (Aye Cyril Ramaphosa) was attacked in his own home, and was stabbed multiple times on his arms and legs, he managed to pull off due to the charms that was prepared for us as he was a fmr member of Bushi Squad( a former temple Aye who served as a CB during 2002-03. at the T before I joined the institution in 2004).
I had already inteled my men on what to say on the aftermath of our Ops. We were to say that we went on a drink out in one of our members bar, when we were identified by one of BGS. As we had to retaliate back in defense.

I had to relate as exactly as was planned earlier to my present Head.
I will have to stop here because I am pretty busy at the moment..

I don't drop stories here for fun sake, if you are reading this I think there are lessons to be drafted out. Our sole quest for money put all other of our frat mbers at risk, till today no one knew the exact cause of the cult war.
It later generated into a full blown cult war and that was on of the circumstances that made me had an extra year.
In CULTISM, THE STUPIDITY, LUST, POWER OF ONE MEMBER CAN LEAD TO AN UNTIMELY DEATH OF ANOTHER FELLOW.
CULTISM IS SO BAD THAT AN ISSUE CAN NEVER BE UNSOLVED EVEN AFTER DECADES. I HAVE SEEN CASES WHERE ONE WAS A JAMBITE AND DURING THAT PERIOD THERE WAS A CULT WAR, HE GAINED ADMISSION JOINED CULTISM, MET THAT SAME ISSUE WHICH WAS SINCE HE WAS A JAMBITE AND WAS KILLED BY THAT SAME ISSUE.
To be continued.....

39 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fernandezaferna: 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
Anonymous4You:

The funniest thing is what you're doing is what other cultist do, you're just being naive.
that's like someone saying

"NBM and Black Axxxe is not the same thing NBM is for the black people and to empower the black people"
How many times have you have heard that before?

"Pyrate Fraternity does not operate on campus anymore"
How many times have you guys heard that before?

what you are basically doing is separating BAN into 3 different identities and pushing the negative aspects of BAN onto Buccaneer Confraternities lol.
BAN is brothers across Nigeria or Brothers Across Nations lol that's the good portrayal of ban trying to push the BAN is for everyone not only Nigerians but was made in Nigeria motive

BC72 is literally Buccaneer Confraternity but just 1972 added at the end literally nothing different with Buccaneer Confraternity and BC72 just the 72 lol

las las end of the day they are all the same thing.
thats like me saying NBM isn't bad Black axxxe is, SEC isn't bad Eiye confraternity is like...we know what your doing so just save it

yes Ban has given money to charities and helped the poor just like other confraternities have doesn't mean a thing.

Who else understood what this moniker posted? Lol, and he even called me naive. You said so many rubbish and I'd like to clarify one amongst others. Lords permit me to chop small on here, BC72 is another group on its own with its President, different structures and they hold their functions differently from BAN just like BOT. The most notable difference an outsider can notice is in the logo and you can do a quick search on Google to see the different websites of BAN and BC72. It's just that most of you think there is one big secret inside it even after we have told you all that BAN is a way of life. If you read newspapers all the time you will know of BOT. Mind you, there is no affiliation or so called rivalry between BAN and any of the groups you mentioned earlier. Here is a lobber who feels he knows more than I do about my association. Do the homework and come give feedback here okay.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fernandezaferna: 4:19pm On May 17, 2021

All this your tory na 4 primary school students, all of them na dsame. Na only people wey one dey deceived by your fairy tales you go fit deceive.
How u take know say I no be repentant buccaneer, you just open mouth waaa dey talk nonsense.
Me rejected ( hahaha) . You no know wether Alora na me na me alora Choko D milo dey follow you talk. Messina(AAU) of all places na wetin make you dey make all this noise.
E sure say you be lost cause and you dey find kids wey you go drag along with you .

Hilarious �
I knew it would resort to insults. Those giving u likes are encouraging you to display stupidity online. "Repentant indeed" lol. You mean to tell me AAU is called Messina in BAN? LMAO

Lords permit me to C T on here, for your information AAU is called Cayman in BAN and that word Messina clearly shows you're a member of the notorious Cult.

Secondly, it's not good to mess with your elders. Choko D Milo is a medical doctor like I am and an astounding academician in this country. He is old enough to be your Father.

I am sure people can now see that you're really ignorant, pained and dull. BAN is not for kids like you who can't even argue constructively.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2021

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fernandezaferna: 7:37am On May 18, 2021
Drella:

There is a difference between AAU and AAUA.
One is Messina,one is cayman...as said by someone earlier...

You see,you are just like knights, bishops, rooks,queen and king in the game of chess.The notorious killers are your foot soldiers;pawns.

You are probably too old to be wielding firearm all in the name of a HIT. That is why you have those pawns who do that on your behalf. Whenever they run into trouble, you bail them out with your influence and money.This is why cultism cannot end.When DPO is a cultist,how won't he favour them.A lot of influential people belong to these cult.

What you have been preaching on this thread is exactly what they do say too."We are brothers deliver brothers, brothers across Nigeria,ban paid my school fees,we are not cultists, we are only a humanitarian organization, those who kill are hiding under our name to do evil"
One would later join and be receiving hints that you should leave your environment because of a clash going on.And you'll be like "I thought you said you don't fight!"

Y'all are same!
#SayNoToCultism

All I see is assumptions upon assumptions nothing more. What is wrong if there is a clash in your area and I asked you to leave or avoid going out? If you have family members residing in the NE and those hotspots in the SE being attacked by UGM would you ask them to still stay there or encourage them to leave asap? What kind of logic is that? Well I'm tired of educating people who do not want to be educated and want to believe in conspiracy theories and the demonization of confraternities by the media and religious extremists. We do not condone killings or any violent act as ruggedity in BAN, and as you just have heard prior to now, ur ruggedity in BAN is your academic excellence, wealth, brotherly love you show, generosity and commitment to you family and BAN. Trust me I'm not deceiving you as I wouldn't want to gain anything from it. What dragged me to this thread is when someone said Alora is a title and can be used as a prefix before someone's sea name whereas it is just a form of saying hello. A leopard cannot change its spot likewise those of you here who do not want to upgrade ur learning and want to continue living in ignorance. The provisions in CAC registration said in summary that the license for any organization can be revoked if it goes against it's own principles and poses a threat to/does not confirm to the laws of the land (Nigeria). If it were that bad why hasn't there been a court injunction to withdraw the CAC licence? It is preposterous. BAN is whatever it means to you, you call it a cult so be it, you call it a humanitarian group so be it. You become a member today following through the right channel and you decide to cease to be a member nobody will stop you, after all you joined voluntarily. We have had many cases like that, no threat to life whatsoever like you see in the movies and read on papers and blogs about BAN. Sailing is for the willing. I have not seen any organization on earth that does not have internal fracas be it a family, political parties, church, mosques, hospitals, etc that someone will be making it look peculiar to BAN. There's no sentiments in BAN, if you misbehave you be challenged head on be it you the President that deviated a new member might just be the one to call you out. How can we leave the PC cause of oppression and extortion only for us to still do the same thing? I am not an executive in BAN, if you have any question please ask the executives or get a court to issue a subpoena for you to cross examine the organization for human rights abuses and killings. Thanks

SayNotoCultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 9:37am On May 18, 2021
Fernandezaferna:

All I see is assumptions upon assumptions nothing more. What is wrong if there is a clash in your area and I asked you to leave or avoid going out? If you have family members residing in the NE and those hotspots in the SE being attacked by UGM would you ask them to still stay there or encourage them to leave asap? What kind of logic is that? Well I'm tired of educating people who do not want to be educated and want to believe in conspiracy theories and the demonization of confraternities by the media and religious extremists. We do not condone killings or any violent act as ruggedity in BAN, and as you just have heard prior to now, ur ruggedity in BAN is your academic excellence, wealth, brotherly love you show, generosity and commitment to you family and BAN. Trust me I'm not deceiving you as I wouldn't want to gain anything from it. What dragged me to this thread is when someone said Alora is a title and can be used as a prefix before someone's sea name whereas it is just a form of saying hello. A leopard cannot change its spot likewise those of you here who do not want to upgrade ur learning and want to continue living in ignorance. The provisions in CAC registration said in summary that the license for any organization can be revoked if it goes against it's own principles and poses a threat to/does not confirm to the laws of the land (Nigeria). If it were that bad why hasn't there been a court injunction to withdraw the CAC licence? It is preposterous. BAN is whatever it means to you, you call it a cult so be it, you call it a humanitarian group so be it. You become a member today following through the right channel and you decide to cease to be a member nobody will stop you, after all you joined voluntarily. We have had many cases like that, no threat to life whatsoever like you see in the movies and read on papers and blogs about BAN. Sailing is for the willing. I have not seen any organization on earth that does not have internal fracas be it a family, political parties, church, mosques, hospitals, etc that someone will be making it look peculiar to BAN. There's no sentiments in BAN, if you misbehave you be challenged head on be it you the President that deviated a new member might just be the one to call you out. How can we leave the PC cause of oppression and extortion only for us to still do the same thing? I am not an executive in BAN, if you have any question please ask the executives or get a court to issue a subpoena for you to cross examine the organization for human rights abuses and killings. Thanks

SayNotoCultism
you are mad sir

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:05am On May 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you are mad sir
Not just mad but extremely mad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:15am On May 18, 2021
Old man swear with your life that you've never been a part of any rough sea in the course of your adventure and you've never been a part of marooning of someone before. Please don't write epistle. Just a short and direct answer
If all you wrote about your "surreal BAN" is true, then it means there's no BAN in all the institutions in Nigeria. Have it at the back of your mind that you are talking to people who might actually be more intelligent than you are on this thread. This is not a place to whitewash a notorious cult group. Abeg what is GP chest and why keep it in the first place?
Fernandezaferna:

SayNotoCultism

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 4:01pm On May 18, 2021
Fernandezaferna:

SayNotoCultism

People of your kind are the greatest problem against stopping cultism in this nation. You keep lying to your self and those that come across you. People like you will send new BAN to attack colleague that come across them. The truth is that you can sow bad seed and expect to reap good fruit. E go clear for your eye one day. I use to have a lecturer like you, he was an old man but was grossly irresponsible all in the name of BAN but he know he boundary because hand for meet am that year! Dat guy use to send young buccaneers to attack follow lecturers that challenge him.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AnonymousBandit: 4:01pm On May 18, 2021
this Fernandez guy or whatever u call yourself hyping ban u need serious rehab . I doubt u are as old as u claim

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
It has been long we have "new week, new dolt"

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
This fernandez old man na mumu you be, BAN or Buccaneers na same blood thirsty moronic cultists una be.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by monerozi5590: 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
NoBones:
This fernandez old man na mumu you be, BAN or Buccaneers na same blood thirsty moronic cultists una be.....

I have read your posts and i understand you reside in Makurdi. Just wanna ask a question.

What are the differences between NBM, Black Axx and Black Skull?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
monerozi5590:

I have read your posts and i understand you reside in Makurdi. Just wanna ask a question.

NBM is just a Registered association with CAC that the are using publicly to warm their way In the hearts of Nigerians, selling us the dummy that they are not blood thirsty moronic cultists like the , but we all know that when the so called "Lord's" in NBM meet with Members you hear them speaking the same jargons and these same NBM guys use these very Members to oppress non- cultists and cultists. So what am saying in essence is NBM and is the same the only difference is that most NBM members are people who managed to graduate while the so called Members are still in the higher institution or street urchins and also the NBM is registered as a corporate organization with CAC.......The idea of Black Skull in Makurdi was introduced by to initiate secondary school boys and non Higher institution undergraduates to help them in dealing with the Red Skins or JVC so the Black Skull or BS as they are fondly called In Makurdi are Junior or Junior Aye's
NBM and na the same set of people, na just packaging NBM wan use deceive us.

#Saynotocultism

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:42pm On May 18, 2021
monerozi5590:

Bro they are the same set of people......Black Skull is For swcondarians or street urchins.
NBM and Black Axx na the same thing

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 3:30am On May 19, 2021
I bn wan ignore d tread's 3week consecutive&still current nuisance but pikin wen say en mama no go slp, en sef no go slp, so mk I still clear pple's doubt 4ds tread. Asking wetin b d dfrnc btw BAN&Buccaneers, NBM&Black Axxe, NAS&Pyrates just b like asking wetin b d dfrnc btw Nigeria&Abuja, so no dfrnc at all, because as dfrnt states tk form Nigeria as a whole, same way school cult members wen don comit&still dey comit atrocities tk form their national body from scratch&as country get local, state&federal govt but na still same country, na so cult tk get branches&national body which dem rgstr wt CAC under non violent names compared2their stupid original names, which is their 1st&foremost public denial stage, as @Accountability bn don explain4 one of en post. Sm bn evn change their scary logo2cartoon like Pyrates skull&cross bones to ship mast, mk CAC 4fit accept dem. All cult dey deny dia school branches mk CAC 4no revoke their licence based on na school members dey constitute nuisance pass, so tay carry am enter street.

If u search&just chk dfrnt cult social media offical pages, u go undastand wetin dz nuisance wen dey promote BAN here&others b4 am dey try do. One matter wen confirm say self deceit&confusion gather dey their midst na wen police bn warn NBM mk dem no celebrate 7-7, NBM con pass d info say no 7-7 till further notice&collect beta insults&disrespect from mostly school&street members wen still wan observe d tradition, den police con use doz ones wen still observe their so called tradition tk shine massively&as usual NBM deny&abandon dem4cell. Sm members dey claim NBM dey right2deny dem publicly2protect their false reputation, but con say dem go reason their bail4back later based on dem b one house. Same thing bn happen wen BAN pass info wen spoil dia school members exco extortion of money&deny dem publicly as usual.

One of d 1st&most important lessons wen cult dey teach their members esp during initiation na lies&deception based on "who carry u come?", just answer wrongly or mk I say 'rightly'&learn d 1st&most important lesson. Cult members from national heads down to least member sabi am, so dem go dey deny demselves publicly mk dem fit protect their interest&CAC rgstratn. Na only gullible pple go fall4dz BAN hype wen no even fit hold water laidis, so stop constituting wt ur derailing&carry ur BAN hype go una next national convaj, una need am pass2 continue d self deceit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 11:33pm On May 19, 2021
NoBones:
Bro they are the same set of people......Black Skull is For swcondarians or street urchins.
NBM and Black Axx na the same thing
nobody has mentioned any about about black skull here(not sure though)...........one of my Old friend who is a member always d9 affiliations with Aye,but the dude nickname is 'LM'............
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:16am On May 20, 2021
Deffjam:
nobody has mentioned any about about black skull here(not sure though)...........one of my Old friend who is a member always d9 affiliations with Aye,but the dude nickname is 'LM'............
Check @Monerozi5590 question he asked me

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babyboyxx, dannybrasky(m), lamboloosta(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.