Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3006016 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You don't call someone whom you don't know Idiot, unless you believe say hand no go fit touch you. The insult is a trait of Egedemen , una too dey Jump. Monday gift Oghenekaro.. I have read your chat with Slowmirr,that guy na confirm Egedeman or na their faithful. Thread carefully before you enter problem. Eyes are on you,maybe you don't know how cultism had been deeply rooted in our society.
Let me tell you a story.. during the start of a semester, a a guy had an altercation with some other guys. Unknown to him they were his rivals. During the exchange of words He started using his cult slang and the other guys replied him, " so you be ..... you want challenge abi, no worry we go keep you in piles" when He looked around, He saw it was 3 against 1. He brought down his voice started talking calmly and was like " this mata never reach that level". The guys looked around and saw that peoples attention was on them, so they said no problem,shaked his hands and left.. years after, this guy was in the second semester of his final year.among the 3 men who had the issue with him 2 had graduated remaining just one, the OT a thousand years is like a day and forgiveness is a sin was triggered. This dudes rounded up this guy and Some where with the Devils chest while others were with Brazil. The guy told them not to kill him but they should keep him in piles. The guy survived but He ended up becoming a handicap.
People like me,may look at your ignorance and term you a kid that has not seen, but what about others.. it's not by saying am sorry and believe that is enough. Inachester Inabrute.
Thread carefully
ok.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You don't call someone whom you don't know Idiot, unless you believe say hand no go fit touch you. The insult is a trait of Egedemen , una too dey Jump. Monday gift Oghenekaro.. I have read your chat with Slowmirr,that guy na confirm Egedeman or na their faithful. Thread carefully before you enter problem. Eyes are on you,maybe you don't know how cultism had been deeply rooted in our society.
Let me tell you a story.. during the start of a semester, a a guy had an altercation with some other guys. Unknown to him they were his rivals. During the exchange of words He started using his cult slang and the other guys replied him, " so you be ..... you want challenge abi, no worry we go keep you in piles" when He looked around, He saw it was 3 against 1. He brought down his voice started talking calmly and was like " this mata never reach that level". The guys looked around and saw that peoples attention was on them, so they said no problem,shaked his hands and left.. years after, this guy was in the second semester of his final year.among the 3 men who had the issue with him 2 had graduated remaining just one, the OT a thousand years is like a day and forgiveness is a sin was triggered. This dudes rounded up this guy and Some where with the Devils chest while others were with Brazil. The guy told them not to kill him but they should keep him in piles. The guy survived but He ended up becoming a handicap.
People like me,may look at your ignorance and term you a kid that has not seen, but what about others.. it's not by saying am sorry and believe that is enough. Inachester Inabrute.
Thread carefully

Person wey him mama fail to advice na him you wan advice? That scammer/cultist is a lost cause. Advice better people abeg.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingthreat:

Person wey him mama fail to advice na him you wan advice? That scammer/cultist is a lost cause. Advice better people abeg.
No.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingthreat:

I don scam your mama before you idiot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
deltateam:

Sir, Please I need your prayers. I used to be very hot for Christ and prayerful but to attend church now is like a nightmare.

Please I need revival. As a matter of fact, God has been merciful to me since I was a child until now but I haven't done enough to appreciate Him for that by my life style. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Please sir, intercede on my behalf, please.

I'll by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
which people be that?
I ment some people are really funny. The seller is funny na.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
The5DME:
I don scam your mama before you idiot?

The way you run your mouth on this thread makes me fear for your future, considering you just wrote jamb , that's if you're actually saying the truth.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

The way you run your mouth on this thread makes me fear for your future, considering you just wrote jamb , that's if you're actually saying the truth.
everything i do on this thread is all for cruise. nothing more.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
The5DME:

You mean addressing your elders who are old enough to give birth to you with disrespect is cruise to you.
You mean calling out people's parents is cruise to you.
Be careful young man. I won't reply you again.
I saw a young man who was terribly beaten by a group of people to the extent he had wounds on his buttocks. I don't know if it's you or someone else but I won't say more than this( this particular statement can happen anytime, can even happen in 3 years time , that it doesn't happen immediately doesn't mean it wouldn't)

If you're the one there's still time to avert it before it's late.
Amend your ways before it's too late, don't learn the hard way
A word is enough for the wise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Thanks sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
The5DME:

Hi bro. I will advise you as a brother who has been on the receiving end of cult brutality before.

A wise man once told me that "it is not the intentions of your actions that matter, but how your actions are perceived/received by other people".

You may be doing what you do here for the fun of it, but it is clearly not going down well with a lot of people. Please desist from your actions immediately and go anonymous for your safety.

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Drella:

It can never.

If only you know how intolerant they are about cultism since the murder of George iwilade and other members of the sug in 1999.
They exist but on a low key.

Some suspected cultists of oduduwa uni threatened to attack OAU on either July or June 2019(can't recollect).
Prior to that day,if you see the heavy presence of security on campus.DSS,Army,Police, vigilantes wielding shotgun,fortified.They started checking everyone's ID card before entry.
Laslas,they couldn't attack.

If you don't believe, ask anyone who was an OAU student in 2019.

I graduated from OAU......2019 set. There's nothing u want to tell me about OAU that I don't already know.

June 1st........it was titled winter is coming. Cultism has always been in Ife......in fact OAU........but it was always on the low.

But if nbm can be so bold to put up adverts in strategic places like Boo......moremi walkways.....awo cafe.....then there's nothing stopping them coming out in the open.......it's only a matter of time before it boomerangs.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Thread carefully

Hi Kingpin1000 no need to cap. Allow the young man wallow in his ignorance. I've been seeing his excrement make a mess of the whole place and like you said, he has exposed himself and the latest was yesterday, unfortunately.

Just let him be. This is why I feel sorry for today's crop of young ones who get affiliated. OTs used even in public settings. No sense of intelligence at all. If I was him, a total change of name and deactivation of all social media handles would be appropriate. Feeling fly and claiming rugged doesn't get anyone anywhere.

But would he? Time would tell. I just hope he doesn't learn in a hard way. And of all the places he is seeking admission, it has to be FJ-MT 1/2. Hmmm... lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Funny when you really think about it all cults in Nigeria are literally the same just with different ideologies that is literally it.

All I see Is deception and members being in denial

Is it not the same Chelsea drink you people will drink grin

Eiye will add Chelsea drink in part of their initiation add it to Eiye water the same Chelsea drink that KK will use and they'll call each other rivals grin

Vikings will claim squandron their drink but it was the traditional drink of the pyrates confraternity which was founded way before them

Axemen LP they call Alora fake axemen but wasn't it a Sealord who gave ayes their initation ? grin
Is it not the same devil's passage that Alora Eiye Axemen and the rest that they'll crawl through?

is it not the same Sally/Jojo/LP/Melly that you guys will sing just will changed words?

Just hypocrisy grin Fraternities in Nigeria are just as bad as the government just as corrupt just as delusional also.

IF YOU'RE A LUBBER/HS/JEW/48 I BEG STAY THAT WAY AND IF YOUR SEEING CULTISTS FLASH THEIR COLOURS OR LINGO I BEG JUST FACE FRONT ALAYE DON'T DO I TOO KNOW LEAVE THEM ALONE!! CROSS THE ROAD RUN AWAYYYY OO!!!

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Most people who successfully cross carpet are not harmed by their former group. The danger of one cross carpeting is that you may be killed during your initiation to the rival group.
Their was a time when a time a K-man wanted to croas carpet to Vikings, his group got information about it and due to the relationship between the then Executioner and the no1 of Kmen ,He called for a meeting between the leaders of the 2 groups and it was resolved that the guy should remain with Kmen.
Depend on your location and where you are switching to. If you move from Aiye to any other cult in Benin, you won't last a week. If you move from Eiye, just pray your fellow Eiye men nor see you for corner, you are gone. Eiye won't declare a hit on you, but them must kill you once war dey town. As for maphite, them fit nor send you at all, those guys nor really get people time(though they are deadly too and are the only guys Aiye fear cos both originated from Benin). Baggers will most likely pull a hit on you within a day or two, unless you join Ayes, then they might likely consider waiting to catch you unaware ( maybe during a looting spree).

In Lagos, if you dare move from Eiye to any other cult in some area, you nor go last 24 hours. So as you can see it's area dependent and group dependent.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
freshkpomo:

Depend on your location and where you are switching to. If you move from Aiye to any other cult in Benin, you won't last a week. If you move from Eiye, just pray your fellow Eiye men nor see you for corner, you are gone. Eiye won't declare a hit on you, but them must kill you once war dey town. As for maphite, them fit nor send you at all, those guys nor really get people time(though they are deadly too and are the only guys Aiye fear cos both originated from Benin). Baggers will most likely pull a hit on you within a day or two, unless you join Ayes, then they might likely consider waiting to catch you unaware ( maybe during a looting spree).

In Lagos, if you dare move from Eiye to any other cult in some area, you nor go last 24 hours. So as you can see it's area dependent and group dependent.
Yeah you are right.. but am giving reference to what I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
freshkpomo:

Forget it Aye Buccaneers and Eiye big 3 for Lagos no other cult has the masses the way they do in Lagos this isn't hyping it's just facts.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freeman77(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
saynotocultism:
Happy new year my people ,

Sorry I have been so busy but I do check the thread once in a while and I want to thank you all for helping to further this course .

Yesterday I was going through my Facebook and saw a friend suggestion from Facebook. I clicked on the profile and laughed out loud as I remembered a story about john( not his real name ) whose profile popped out .

John just got initiated into the movement and was very active . He was in another temple ( another school ) and his LM was from my Temple . His LM do go to check on him once in a while and complains about his life style . John is so careless about his life, he was sold the idea that once people know you are an AXE man, them go give you chance . So John goes for classes and puts on black on black and most times adds black cap . He was casted all over . His LM was so angry with him. His Lm visited his apartment and the LM told him to change his apartment since he was already casted but the boy was like

John: You bam ooo, but I dey on guard
LM: blood, we don dey this movement before you , you go need change your code
John: no level , I bam Yakata .

We where at a particular initiation and the LM was worried about him and told me everything . I told the LM to give me the address of the boy and also his picture and he did . I said I need the boys picture with him knacking egede or a picture of him with zero ( nbm black beret ) and I got the one with black beret . I planned with the LM and told him to wait for my call at a popular guest house close to the boys apartment . I called 3 of my Arubas and we visited the boys address with blue beret each in our pocket. We mapped him from class and followed him to a bar close to his house . He was playing nbm lp with an ear piece and it was loud as we could hear the lp . We sat close to him and greeted him and even bought him a bottle of beer. He got up and left for his house. Immediately he entered his house, I got notification from the man stationed close to his entrance and we entered his house and sat down as he was in his bathroom. He came out from the bathroom with his boxers and towel and was surprised to see us,

John: ah bros wetin happen ? No be you buy me beer now now ?
Me: shut up ur mouth

, I brought my beretta and told him to sit on the floor . I got up and locked the door.

John: wetin happen bros ? Abeg no kill me ?

Me: so you be egede man abi, oya shout aye make I hear you . Big foolish aye.

Then one of my Friend with me responded

“ this guy fit say we come joke with am, make men ID for am self “

He immediately brought out his blue beret and also brought out our own and we wore it and I said to him,

Me: una get mind kill eiye for night abi, no worry , your own don finish today ,

I immediately echoed out Haba Krier, and they responded airlords

Immediately John heard airlords, he urinated on his boxers . I bursted into laughter .

Me: so you be egede man, u go die today
John: no I no be egede man ooooo
Me: no be your picture be this
John: na my brother cap ooo, I no see am where am wear am ooooo

You must die today . I placed a call to his lm

Me: we don catch the egede man, wetin make me do am
LM: leave am , na me one use my hand kill am, I Dey come meet una

Immediately the LM arrived , he was trying to signal the lm to run that eiye boys are around and the lm replied him from the window outside

LM; open the door Obote , shebi you talk say you bam yakata

We all laughed at him and removed the blue beret and echoed out aye . He was weak and did not believe his eyes. He travelled the next day and never returned to the school. He changed institution and that was the end . I sent him a friend request and he accepted in 10 mins along with a message , bros where u dey since ? We chatted for a bit and he his now a manager at one of the mf banks .

The Lm like am. Lols

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freeman77(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2021
saynotocultism:
I really do not like replying comments but i just want to ask you... what have you done to eradicate cultism in your present day society? you dont have to be actively against it to lend your hands against it. Are you a member of the SEC or Maphite? I can see your rage and anger quoting my report. I was doing my job. Whoever might have started the killing is non of my business here but for the killings to stop.

Have you ever heard of kabaka ? do you know why this whole killings became hot suddenly in the epicenter of the whole election campaign and strategies? Please take your stone age description off my mentions and say no to cultism. If you are a member of black axxe, it wont be long before eiye catch you and butcher you.. if you are a member of eiye , it wont be long before ayees and vikings catch you and butcher and the circle continues. Please dont hide behind your computer , try to work with us so we can all end this madness once and for all.

Please i take God beg you, i have a lot of work to do.. I was called into this thinking i was gonna face those rascals who call themselves cultist with their locally made guns but thinking i am gonna face them with one of the best home defense shotguns in the world baffles me but i will do my job in the midst of thorns. Now i still have to fight political Godfathers in Edo state as some of them pretend not to understand what we are saying and pretend to be against evil but tend to make calls behind our back.

Melody I greet yu. de. Me nah sm but I no dey intrested again. Cause I don get encounter with christ. I come see say kush nah waste of time and no gain. Nah only muye I dey run cause I don see power the stuff carry. Nah after acada I go look for my destiny. I stil dey T but me and them no get anything in common. Thank God I don see another aye wey don know the truth about word of God and christ

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 2:41am On Jul 09, 2021
any news about Atabor ? I never really hear news about the smaller frats. Its always Aye SVC Airlords and KK sometimes BAN

How about Ciao Sons? Jurists? Atabor?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Anonymous4You:
any news about Atabor ? I never really hear news about the smaller frats. Its always Aye SVC Airlords and KK sometimes BAN

How about Ciao Sons? Jurists? Atabor?
Bro u for try join now make u Dey give us all the news grin grin grin abi how u see ham

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Otunana:

Bro u for try join now make u Dey give us all the news grin grin grin abi how u see ham
God forbid grin You join am first then I'll join nah so how we gonna run am? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Freeman77:

Melody I greet yu. de. Me nah sm but I no dey intrested again. Cause I don get encounter with christ. I come see say kush nah waste of time and no gain. Nah only muye I dey run cause I don see power the stuff carry. Nah after acada I go look for my destiny. I stil dey T but me and them no get anything in common. Thank God I don see another aye wey don know the truth about word of God and christ

Let me see if I understand you well.
You're an active cultist in school (most likely axxe man), and you've given your life to Christ, but you've taken it back and still do juju because you see the power it carries?

angry

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Casan0va:

You're an active cultist in school (most likely axxe man), and you've given your life to Christ, but you've taken it back and still do juju because you see the power it carries?

angry
His Monica says it all.. the game still dey Him blood,though his mind his telling to quit and no good can come out it. It is not easy to quit cultism. Every cultist that wants to quit deserves prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freeman77(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Casan0va:

angry

And hows that your business?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freeman77(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Casan0va:

angry

And why you no go mind your business and face front if you get sense you dont know what it means to stil be student and you dey look for who to catch cruise with
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Freeman77:

And hows that your business?

It isn't. I just wanted to be sure I understood what you typed.
Thanks for clearing the air.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Anonymous4You:

God forbid grin You join am first then I'll join nah so how we gonna run am? grin grin grin
Na u Dey find cult gist up and down now..and
U know the best way to get information is to be an insider..them go even give you post so that na you go Dey even distribute information grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Drella:

True but if they should start displaying violence,watch how the school will respond swiftly.
Infact,due to the fact that NBM is not registered with the school,they don't need to display violence before they'll be apprehended if they get caught!
Violence has always been display just never made the headlines or dem die am……..2017 an nbm dude(a popular guy that plays football at awo San Siro field) on dreadlocks was arrested by the police for stabbing a student on campus and brutalizing two others and he was arrested with 3 other dudes……..2019 dem drop two students in retaliation for an indigene eiye boy that was killed in Mayfair……
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Violence has always been display just never made the headlines or dem die am……..2017 an nbm dude(a popular guy that plays football at awo San Siro field) on dreadlocks was arrested by the police for stabbing a student on campus and brutalizing two others and he was arrested with 3 other dudes……..2019 dem drop two students in retaliation for an indigene eiye boy that was killed in Mayfair……

Wow!
E shock me oh
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freeman77(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Casan0va:

It isn't. I just wanted to be sure I understood what you typed.
Thanks for clearing the air.

Is not easy to stil be around and no dey show your self they will even see me and no dey reason my matter again. So am not even trying going to lose my MY . And am working in a club as a bouncer sometimes things get rough. You dey look for who go die. Not my portion

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abeeee(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.