Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3051132 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 5:19am On Jul 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Big breast every where
I stayed around wadata and north bank that year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wadata and North Bank of all places, your eyes see something.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2021
NoBones:
Wadata and North Bank of all places, your eyes see something.
Wadata mostly dominated by the Muslim community so it's easy for me, I actually stayed at the street opposite FMC.
While North bank we have corper's lodge there

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Wadata mostly dominated by the Muslim community so it's easy for me, I actually stayed at the street opposite FMC.
While North bank we have corper's lodge there
Clark Quarters
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2021
There is something I noticed recently...and it will endanger so many children/youths alike...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2021
I presently stay in the north, and of recent I see little kids age 6 - 12 capping. Like I was so shocked, wer I'm from (makurdi) u dare not cap if u not a cultist cos if u are caught, it was straight up beating.

Now these little kids were like "disembark from DAT capping" and " I go put am for ur body wotowoto" . I got to realise that all these were gotten from a naija series " selina tested" . Out of curiosity I watched d series and so many stuffs to mislead kids/youths were portrayed.

Too bad ....many peeps will watch this series and be gingered to join a cult . just imagine kids of 7 years...

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=devilmaycry post=103727350]I presently stay in the north, and of recent I see little kids age 6 - 12 capping. Like I was so shocked, wer I'm from (makurdi) u dare not cap if u not a cultist cos if u are caught, it was straight up beating.

Now these little kids were like "disembark from DAT capping" and " I go put am for ur body wotowoto" . I got to realise that all these were gotten from a naija series " selina tested" . Out of curiosity I watched d series and so many stuffs to mislead kids/youths were portrayed.

Too bad ....many peeps will watch this series and be gingered to join a cult . just imagine

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

Actually, there are little or no Eiyes in the south. At least I haven't heard of them around. Even in the east.

Apart from that, ur very correct.

How come aye come dey everywhere, they came later than most and na them still plenty pass
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
devilmaycry:
I presently stay in the north, and of recent I see little kids age 6 - 12 capping. Like I was so shocked, wer I'm from (makurdi) u dare not cap if u not a cultist cos if u are caught, it was straight up beating.

Too bad ....many peeps will watch this series and be gingered to join a cult . just imagine kids of 7 years...

You can see it as the SVC's attempt to counter the popularization of NBM slangs in the music industry by the NBM artists. Remember the Vikings believe strongly on "catching them young."
Very bad for the younger generation. That series has effectively shaken the balance of power in this very vicinity I reside in which is in NBM territory. These younger ones now flying red and black and capping, while the older ones are flying their black and yellow. One can only advice.
There are people profiting immensely from the existence of cult gangs. They will not allow themselves to be easily swept aside.

Talking about Makurdi, there has been a three - pronged war which got amplified late last year between the Black Skulls (Junior NBM), the Ayes (NBM) and the Vikings (SVC).
The black skulls (Junior NBM) have gotten so powerful over time that they have decided to disregard hierarchy and are taking on the NBM members with the NBM responding in kind. While at it, the Black Skulls are also taking on the Vikings and Redskins respectively.

A few instances of the above described scenario include the shooting murder of a popular guy (I'll call him Wood) at Best Albino street sometime back by a Black Skull member who accused the former of toasting/screwing his babe.
At the modern market area in February/March of this year, a bus driver (T) was oppressed by an Axe man. He drove out and came back with bus load of Black Skulls and gunned down the Axe Man. Few days later, the trailed one of the Black Skull members to the village market area of modern market and hacked him, leaving him for dead during market hours.
A prominent member (U) of the Vikings was also recently killed inside the Modern market (I talked about how his younger brother was also killed by the Black Skulls/Ayes) on this thread last year.
If you read the last sentence, you'd see that even warring parties form alliances to take out a greater enemy when required as the lines in the gang wars in that town continue to blurr as preparations for the upcoming elections begin to kick in.
On a bigger level, It's a chess game with a whole lot of pawns whose lives are free to play with. So, Makurdi is one large killing field right now for the youths who have involved themselves in cultism. No peace talks are going on. The elders have let them roam free to settle scores as they so wish. The young ones are not ready to follow any rules. Absolute anarchy reigns in the underworld there. Another one was gunned down 2 nights ago in his house behind community secondary school by rivals.
All that is the noise beneath the game table. Las las, na who wey him boys dey worry pass, dem go mobilize for necessary electoral doings.
Who die, don die. Wetin him gain? #SayNoToCultism

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by devilmaycry: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2021
GreenArrow1:

You can see it as the SVC's attempt to counter the popularization of NBM slangs in the music industry by the NBM artists. Remember the Vikings believe strongly on "catching them young."
Very bad for the younger generation. That series has effectively shaken the balance of power in this very vicinity I reside in which is in NBM territory. These younger ones now flying red and black and capping, while the older ones are flying their black and yellow. One can only advice.
There are people profiting immensely from the existence of cult gangs. They will not allow themselves to be easily swept aside.

Talking about Makurdi, there has been a three - pronged war which got amplified late last year between the Black Skulls (Junior NBM), the Ayes (NBM) and the Vikings (SVC).
The black skulls (Junior NBM) have gotten so powerful over time that they have decided to disregard hierarchy and are taking on the NBM members with the NBM responding in kind. While at it, the Black Skulls are also taking on the Vikings and Redskins respectively.

A few instances of the above described scenario include the shooting murder of a popular guy (I'll call him Wood) at Best Albino street sometime back by a Black Skull member who accused the former of toasting/screwing his babe.
At the modern market area in February/March of this year, a bus driver (T) was oppressed by an Axe man. He drove out and came back with bus load of Black Skulls and gunned down the Axe Man. Few days later, the trailed one of the Black Skull members to the village market area of modern market and hacked him, leaving him for dead during market hours.
A prominent member (U) of the Vikings was also recently killed inside the Modern market (I talked about how his younger brother was also killed by the Black Skulls/Ayes) on this thread last year.
If you read the last sentence, you'd see that even warring parties form alliances to take out a greater enemy when required as the lines in the gang wars in that town continue to blurr as preparations for the upcoming elections begin to kick in.
On a bigger level, It's a chess game with a whole lot of pawns whose lives are free to play with. So, Makurdi is one large killing field right now for the youths who have involved themselves in cultism. No peace talks are going on. The elders have let them roam free to settle scores as they so wish. The young ones are not ready to follow any rules. Absolute anarchy reigns in the underworld there. Another one was gunned down 2 nights ago in his house behind community secondary school by rivals.
All that is the noise beneath the game table. Las las, na who wey him boys dey worry pass, dem go mobilize for necessary electoral doings.

Bros I remember those killings vividly
There was an incident early last year or so...wer two Ayes wer shot at a salon ...one died and the other hospitalized. Retaliation occurred after a week plus at Ace of spade, this hangout/club was like an NBM household yet if ur time is up nothing will stop it. The late viking went to Ace and upon leaving he was surrounded by Ayes . We heard gunshots while we were in ace late hours of d night, next morning his dead body was on d street with a very big stone on his head. What a way to die !!

Talking about cultism in Makurdi, or Benue as a whole is another case study. I believe d sole cause of it is the high level of unemployment. So many youths on d street, even d idea of yahoo reducing d rate of cult activities ain't working cos they hardly venture into it...

Cultism doesn't pay one bit...if u think that one month power or fame or women will last, then u must be a big fool . Evil do not last, a day will surely come wer u got to pay back for ur sins if you don't repent

Hustle legitly ...and watch all those things promised to u by these cultist come in abundance wit rest of mind on top.

Say no to cultism

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SegFauIt: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2021
saynotocultism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJwUjC0nno
jeeez this is graphic, no data to watch.
Where did this happen please?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by einsteine(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
saynotocultism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eGMeDNgTMY

saynotocultism

The person that even posted the video on YouTube is a gang member belonging to the Maphites. Sad what Edo and Delta has become.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by buhariPLEASEdie: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
election2023:
Igbo boys are hardly Eiye.

Yoruba boys are hardly Viking.

Igbo boys are more in AYE and Vikings.

Yoruba boys are more in AYE and Eiye,ban inclusive....

Yoruba boys and Igbo boys are found plenty in AYE.

South South has many AYE, Viking, Eiye

Clashes in the East are mainly AYE and Vikings.

Clashes in the West are mainly AYE and Eiye.

Clashes in the South South can be: AYE vs Eiye, AYE vs Viking, Viking vs Klansmen, AYE vs Klansmen etc.

Instead of being a cultism, go and learn software engineering or crypto....

Nah dem plenty pass for ban.......
Remember ban started too UI(south west)jux like eiye......

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by buhariPLEASEdie: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

Actually, there are little or no Eiyes in the south. At least I haven't heard of them around. Even in the east.

Apart from that, ur very correct.

Bros go to Delta state and Edo state,South south,right??
Eiye guys plenti for there.......

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by buhariPLEASEdie: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:
There is this new trend I'm seeing with youths mostly touts, they tattoo tear drops on the right side of the eye.
I think it's link to cultism or a particular group, what does it mean

I think is the latest trend.......
Even lil Wayne and Kent have.......
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
GreenArrow1:

All what you said is the whole truth, I can still remember vividly the shooting of that young man (wood) at that beer joint by at best Albino street that cold evening, he was with some of his men drinking that evening when those Black Skull guys came, he was shot with a pump action at very close range, stood up and ran towards the main road and couldn't proceed so he fell down on the road, a vehicle was coming and when the driver saw him he parked and carried him to FMC and it was in the Hospital he gave up the ghost that night.
His family lives across the road that Demekpe Area, his name is Timber, tall fine guy just wasted like that because of woman, the girl has a baby for him

I was discussing with one Aiye in the Area about Timbers killing and the guy told me point blank that these Black Skulls are going out of control most especially the Arab Squad and he was like Even the Ayes don tire for those boys wahala, when he told me that it was the Black Skulls that killed that guy I was shocked, I thought he was just saying it to save face to make it look like Vikings are the ones that killed him.
Timber?
Say no to Cultism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
NoBones:
All what you said is the whole truth, I can still remember vividly the shooting of that young man (wood) at that beer joint by at best Albino street that cold evening, he was with some of his men drinking that evening when those Black Skull guys came, he was shot with a pump action at very close range, stood up and ran towards the main road and couldn't proceed so he fell down on the road, a vehicle was coming and when the driver saw him he parked and carried him to FMC and it was in the Hospital he gave up the ghost that night.
His family lives across the road that Demekpe Area, his name is Timber, tall fine guy just wasted like that because of woman, the girl has a baby for him

I was discussing with one Aiye in the Area about Timbers killing and the guy told me point blank that these Black Skulls are going out of control most especially the Arab Squad and he was like Even the Ayes don tire for those boys wahala, when he told me that it was the Black Skulls that killed that guy I was shocked, I thought he was just saying it to save face to make it look like Vikings are the ones that killed him.
Timber?
Say no to Cultism

Yup! You are very correct. Cultism just chews people up, spits them out as damaged goods or worse still dead bodies and then continues to select from the long line of gullible folks waiting on queue to join up.
I told a police officer that the first step they can take in rounding up most of these hooligans is by randomly raiding spots and searching the crossing bags most of these guys carry. 9 out of 10 times, they'll find guns, knives and drugs in those bags. Right now, the police's job is only limited to picking up dead bodies of fallen members and depositing in mortuaries right after a murder occurs.
It's a menace really.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sesaan(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Did you know the black skull also have Juniors called NBK ? The black skull are now present in Abuja and as far as Lagos,
I think the have become popular because they are better organized, they even carry out convention annually, but why can't the police arrest them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
saynotocultism:

saynotocultism

This video brought tears to my eyes and it’s not because of the gore involved but because it tallies exactly with all you have been saying here.

Might I also add that, cultism appears to be like a movie that is on repeat. The fate of former cultists is always same with new cultists. The conversations do not change. The events that trigger wars remain the-same and keep happening in a loop.

I can imagine that OP used to talk exactly like those guys in the video and that must have been before they even joined. Years later, they are still saying thesame things and they may even think nobody has done what they are doing.

Everything in the beheading video and this confession accurately summarizes all you have revealed here. For me, this further lends credence to the fact that your confession was straight from the heart.

Normally, most people would reserve such warnings and advice you have given here for their family members and loved ones only but you did not go that route and I applaud your selflessness in sharing all you have so that others can learn. It speaks volumes about your heart and I bet 100% that in real life, you’re also a kind and sacrificial person.

Thanks man and God bless you!

May people you donot know also sacrifice for you without minding the risk in same manner as you have done

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by einsteine(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
ecommm:

This video brought tears to my eyes and it’s not because of the gore involved but because it tallies exactly with all you have been saying here.

Might I also add that, cultism appears to be like a movie that is on repeat. The fate of Former cultists is always same with new cultists. The conversations do not change. The events that trigger wars remain the-same and keep happening in a loop.

I can imagine that OP used to talk exactly like those guys in the video and that must have been before they even joined. Years later, they are still saying thesame things may even think nobody has done what they are doing.

Everything in the beheading video and this confession accurately summarizes all you have revealed here. For me, this further lends credence to the fact that you have confessed straight from the heart.

Normally, most people would reserve such warnings and advice you have given here for their family members and loved ones only but you did not go that route and I applaud your selflessness in sharing all you have so that others can learn. It speaks volumes about your heart and I bet 100% that in real life, you’re also a kind and sacrificial person.

May people you donot know also sacrifice for you without minding the risk in same manner as you have done

Was there a second video? I actually thought the people interviewing him were law enforcement agents.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2021
einsteine:

Was there a second video? I actually thought the people interviewing him were law enforcement agents.

Yeaa I guess the people interviewing him were cops.

There’s a second video where someone’s head was displayed on a table but YouTube has removed it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2021
saynotocultism:

saynotocultism
Cultism will never end,some idiots eat,drink and sleep cultism. Just look at their chats from A-Zee nothing meaningful about how they will make progress in life . The guy even dey salivate to Leggo Elebe, na wa oo

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2021
ecommm:

Might I also add that, cultism appears to be like a movie that is on repeat. The fate of former cultists is always same with new cultists. The conversations do not change. The events that trigger wars remain the-same and keep happening in a loop.

I can imagine that OP used to talk exactly like those guys in the video and that must have been before they even joined. Years later, they are still saying thesame things and they may even think nobody has done what they are doing.

Everything in the beheading video and this confession accurately summarizes all you have revealed here. For me, this further lends credence to the fact that your confession was straight from the heart.

Thank you so much.

The video up there is a perfect representation of " experience is the best teacher " . When you tell them there is no life and gain in it , they do not listen to you as they prefer to experience the LIFE OF NO GAIN.

SUMMARY OF HIS LIFE FROM THIS POINT

His Mother and sisters might be at the Police station having sleepless night
The Mum will be on one single wrapper daily
One of the uncle might be with them and claiming he has a senior officer in asaba that will assist in bailing him
One of the Police women will approach the Mum " Mama you don try, go house go eat and rest make una come back "
mama go refuse to go
The Policemen are currently gathering enough evidence to nail him if he prooves stubborn in paying the amount for his bail
THEY WILL PEG HIS BAIL AT 2MILLION
The mum and family will sell Land. 100 by 100 grin
They will raise the money
He will be bailed
He will go back to his and they will hail him . " Clear road, you Bam, na korofo design am say you no go die for gallus(prison) "
He will never change and only about 10 percent happen to change after this
He will order series of HITS on rivals
His time will finally come when rivals map him and behead him and give him proper farewell
HIS NAME WILL NOW be mentioned in LPs . You will hear something like this " JU NAME SOLOMON, FORMER HEAD KANTA EHTIOPA YOU BAM, ALL THOSE ELEBE WEY GET HAND FOR HIM DEATH, NA KOROFO GO SQUEEZE LIFE OUT OF THEM OOO "
CULT MEMBERS: ASEEEEEEEEEE ( AMEN )

THIS WILL BE THE END OF SOLOMON .....

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
The part wey shock me for the video na where he talk say "E don tey when he kill person". And him wan kill.

Them even give reference to Burna boy. This celebs embracing cultism is going to make more youths join as well as more die unnecessarily.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2021
saynotocultism:

Thank you so much.

The video up there is a perfect representation of " experience is the best teacher " . When you tell them there is no life and gain in it , they do not listen to you as they prefer to experience the LIFE OF NO GAIN.

SUMMARY OF HIS LIFE FROM THIS POINT

His Mother and sisters might be at the Police station having sleepless night
The Mum will be on one single wrapper daily
One of the uncle might be with them and claiming he has a senior officer in asaba that will assist in bailing him
One of the Police women will approach the Mum " Mama you don try, go house go eat and rest make una come back "
mama go refuse to go
The Policemen are currently gathering enough evidence to nail him if he prooves stubborn in paying the amount for his bail
THEY WILL PEG HIS BAIL AT 2MILLION
The mum and family will sell Land. 100 by 100 grin
They will raise the money
He will be bailed
He will go back to his and they will hail him . " Clear road, you Bam, na korofo design am say you no go die for gallus(prison) "
He will never change and only about 10 percent happen to change after this
He will order series of HITS on rivals
His time will finally come when rivals map him and behead him and give him proper farewell
HIS NAME WILL NOW be mentioned in LPs . You will hear something like this " JU NAME SOLOMON, FORMER HEAD KANTA EHTIOPA YOU BAM, ALL THOSE ELEBE WEY GET HAND FOR HIM DEATH, NA KOROFO GO SQUEEZE LIFE OUT OF THEM OOO "
CULT MEMBERS: ASEEEEEEEEEE ( AMEN )

THIS WILL BE THE END OF SOLOMON

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dogasas: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
sesaan:
Did you know the black skull also have Juniors called NBK ? The black skull are now present in Abuja and as far as Lagos,
I think the have become popular because they are better organized, they even carry out convention annually, but why can't the police arrest them?

Police? What police?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good afternoon friends!

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dogasas:
Smh

The influencers.

CharleyGold:
Good afternoon friends!

Welcome
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Enigmatic0426: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
I just come across this. Why the op failed to continu the story after this 1st page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abuzz33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.