Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3041473 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Exmilitant:
Subtlety, manipulations. Don't be deceived, they run the streets.

Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And I was thinking of joining later.I love all these kind of brotherhood association.Would have joined kegites but those ones are not serious for my liking. sad

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Drella:

Shakathezulu1 read the bolded!

You can never see anybody clawing or knacking egede ON CAMPUS!
You can never hear anyone saying things like "You sabi who I be?I be so so" " No make men reason your matter for me" " I go put call for your head now!"
You move freely at midnight more than other schools.

I know they exist but you can't compare their presence to the likes of Uniben,Imsu,mapoly,polibadan,AAU e.t.c where they have numerous H.I.Ts in a year alone!

I swear.......U don't know anything.

Go to new buka at night........u will see them at different spots gyrating and speaking their lingua.

Go to extremely far lecture theatres like Chem engine and so and u will see them speaking different kind of lingua.

Who do u think sponsors all these big entertainment shows in school?

Now that student union has been reinstated...... Who do u think will sponsor the candidates?

It's just that they haven't gotten bold enough to be killing each other in broad day light on campus.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Drella(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pierced:

I swear.......U don't know anything.

Go to new buka at night........u will see them at different spots gyrating and speaking their lingua.

Go to extremely far lecture theatres like Chem engine and so and u will see them speaking different kind of lingua.

Who do u think sponsors all these big entertainment shows in school?

Now that student union has been reinstated...... Who do u think will sponsor the candidates?

It's just that they haven't gotten bold enough to be killing each other in broad day light on campus.

Are you sure they are not kegites?
Cos when I went,I never saw this.

If you can give a hint on things they say,I can detect.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2021
EID Mubarak ☪️ to all Muslim brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
For those young lads who just gained admission, this is for you.....
During my year1 clearance, there was this part that was to be signed by a Judge. After trying I couldn't do it my self, so I called my Dad to assist me in that part. My Dad took me to his friend who was a Judge and after entering the Judge's office my Dad told him what I was there for and He said I should give him the form. Immediately I gave the Judge the form my Dad stepped out of the office, leaving me and the Judge alone.
As soon as my Dad left the Judge started talking about the ills of cultism in the society. He even called names of cultists He has sentenced from my school.
He gave me some advice.
1) I should avoid any gathering suspected to be cultists even in my class.
2) I should never use any lingua that was cult related.
3) when cult related stories are shared even by non cultists, I shouldn't contribute but rather leave the environment.
4) I should avoid people with questionable characters.
5) I should be satisfied with what am giving and never to look at what someone else have or the kind of life they live.
6) I should use the triangle movement of a good student. ( class - library- hostel).
There were more things He said that I can't remember for now.
But unfortunately I was already a street man ( I played the game on the streets).
I tried following what He said through out my year1 first and almost to the end of second semester, but unfortunately my past came back to hunt me. I was walking back home when I heard a call " ARO WIDA" It was a familiar voice. A voice from the street. I turned back and right there was a trans sailing bagger. He was sitting with the then executioner. The executioner asked if I was a bagger and the guy said yes.
Executioner: Aro you know me?
Me: You be D1
Executioner: why I no come know you?
Me: I be year1 student
Executioner: why no dey anchor? How you want take get signal if e play?
Me: I never bag up I be JVC.
Executioner: carry your monkey on wodens come my AP make we run your matter.
That was how my life changed in school. It came to a point in my final year where I had a close shave with death but only God saved me,not even my selina or my fellow Baggars,the only thing they did was to go for those who came for me. At a point the matter caste, I was even scared I wouldn't graduate with my good CGPA. If it were now,I wouldn't have gone back to that executioner and nothing would have happened.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:
For those young lads who just gained admission, this is for you.....
During my year1 clearance, there was this part that was to be signed by a Judge. After trying I couldn't do it my self, so I called my Dad to assist me in that part. My Dad took me to his friend who was a Judge and after entering the Judge's office my Dad told him what I was there for and He said I should give him the form. Immediately I gave the Judge the form my Dad stepped out of the office, leaving me and the Judge alone.
As soon as my Dad left the Judge started talking about the ills of cultism in the society. He even called names of cultists He has sentenced from my school.
He gave me some advice.
1) I should avoid any gathering suspected to be cultists even in my class.
2) I should never use any lingua that was cult related.
3) when cult related stories are shared even by non cultists, I shouldn't contribute but rather leave the environment.
4) I should avoid people with questionable characters.
5) I should be satisfied with what am giving and never to look at what someone else have or the kind of life they live.
6) I should use the triangle movement of a good student. ( class - library- hostel).
There were more things He said that I can't remember for now.
But unfortunately I was already a street man ( I played the game on the streets).
I tried following what He said through out my year1 first and almost to the second semester, but unfortunately my past came back to hunt me. I was walking back home when I heard a call " ARO WIDA" I t was a familiar voice. A voice from the street. I turned back and right there was a trans sailing bagger. He was sitting with the then executioner. The executioner asked if I was a bagger and the guy said yes.
Executioner: Aro you know me?
Me: You be D1
Executioner: why I no come know you?
Me: I be year1 student
Executioner: why no dey anchor? How you want take get signal if e play?
Me: I never bag up I be JVC.
Executioner: carry your monkey on wodens come my AP make we run your matter.
That was how my life changed in school. It came to a point in my final year where I had a close shave with death but only God saved me,not even my selina or my fellow Baggars the only thing they did was to go for those who came for me at a point the matter caste, I was even scared I wouldn't graduate with my good CGPA. If it were now U wouldn't have gone back to that executioner and nothing would have happened.
You can imagine going to your final exams with suicides and being given time by those suicides to finish each paper. I was always the first to submit my paper. Though it did not affect my result adversely but, but it was Hell emotional and mentally. Because if e play and my suicide practiced, I will definitely be atteste but God saw me through.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Oyindamolah: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You can imagine going to your final exams with suicides and being given time by those suicides to finish each paper. I was always the first to submit my paper. Though it did not affect my result adversely but, but it was Hell emotional and mentally. Because if e play and my suicide practiced, I will definitely be atteste but God saw me through.
Kindly share your experience
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Which one come be " suicides" Sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by einsteine(m): 2:01am On Jul 22, 2021
NoBones:
Which one come be " suicides" Sir

Squad, gang, friends, back up.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:35am On Jul 22, 2021
einsteine:

confirmed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
einsteine:

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Kindly share your experience

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GhettoG1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Casan0va:

Seconded

Third ‘ed’

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DAMN99: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na here davido and burna boy dey

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's been a while... everyone grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2021
SegFauIt:
jeeez this is graphic, no data to watch.
Where did this happen please?

What was in the video
YouTube took it down i guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2021
perestroika19:
I see delusion in these so called cultists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t16UVcwbZ1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-oeLamO-Nw
There's nothing like korofo. Korofo does not exist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
perestroika19:

Dem dey kill kk and vikings for lagos ?

How ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
The5DME:
There's nothing like korofo. Korofo does not exist.

My guy. I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but you’re both wrong and right.

How you’re right

There may be no devil explicitly named korofo in the rank and file of demons

How you’re wrong

Korofo exists but would most likely be called another name by its master lucifer.

There are millions and billions of fallen angels a.k.a demons that would gladly take the place of what ever name you call while praying if it’s not the name of Jesus.

This is why people say that even if you worship a tree, that tree would begin to perform signs for you. Of course no devil named tree exists but a fallen angel would gladly take its place and answer that name as a moniker. It’s thesame thing here. Remember that even God has many names including names in your dialect and he answers all.

As I have come to observe, One of the greatest tricks of the devil is that there are no absolutes. It’s neither black nor white. If it’s just Christianity vs Satanism, the choice would be easy.

The devil knows this and has tried to obscure the line by providing soo many in betweens. For instance:

If you donot like to spill blood (satanist), there is the option of yoga for you. If you donot like to meditate and do yoga poses, there is the option of atheism for you where donot believe in God. If you donot like atheism, there is the option of agnosticism for you where you don’t believe in anything. If you don’t like that one, there is the option of campus cult for you. If you don’t like campus cult violence, there is the option of flying in the night as ogboni for you, if you don’t like that one, there is the option of Freemason or confraternities for you, etc. All of these practices ultimately belong to one person at the helm of affairs.

In economics, this concept is called product differentiation and it helps to reinforce brand loyalty because you would have many options to choose from without abandoning a brand.

For instance, if you don’t like Toyota Corolla, you might like Toyota Avensis or Avalon or Camry. This way it would be hard for you to leave the Toyota family for another brand. Had it been Toyota had only Corolla, it would be easier for you to automatically switch to Honda if you don’t like that car. That’s exactly what the devil has done. There are numerous ways of Satan worship and some even closely copy Christianity.

Remember also that some of these fallen angels might even do good sometimes just to confuse you. This is why you would notice that good things even happen to those who aren’t Christians too. Some people donot even pray in the name of any God, they just meditate on what they want and they get answers.

However, donot be confused. Every act of prayer attracts spirits and it could either be the Holy Spirit or a fallen angel depending on whose name is mentioned.

As blood is to sharks, so is prayer to spirits.

If you’re not praying in God’s name, a fallen angel is always on stand bye and ready to assume whatever name you are calling.

Cheers

Cc enthronedbyGod1

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hey guys, I overheard some guys saying some things, I'm not very sure, but I'm sure I heard chief butcher. As I came close to them, they changed all what they were saying and began saying words like "bush, bush inspector, road inspector"......what they were saying didnt make sense anymore.
Does these words mean anything?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
AK481:

Dem dey kill kk and vikings for lagos ?

How ?

Couldn't even hear a thing he said

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MagicalTouch: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
allan2:
quite a piece. wen i dey kianse (ayez called my sch udi h. t) i was a member of the anti cult squad. we were more or less student police and we moved about with pump action rifles. there was a time we were attacked and our lodge was nearly burnt down. truth is some anti cult guys belonged to frats, like our ex director who was an apache, and often sought opportunities to humiliate axemen buh I was neutral and that didn't mean in any way I was soft. I messed them up at any given chance and obtained them when their Bleep up clear. we road with police and in hindsight we were the real boss. no be say we no dey observe ourselves or think well before we go on arrests but we were usually on top of our game. infact most of the cultists secretly loved our presence on campus as it deescalated things. before wars broke out we were usually there to calm things. even rugged cultists no wan die. to conclude, after I joined ACON, i moved into their lodge, and I had a pump action in my room. one afternoon, i was napping wen my phone buzzed. it was a girl who stayed in my former lodge.
'abeg come sch front. problem dey. somebody wan deal with me and my friends'
i told her I was coming but slept off again. it was only after her third desperate call that i finally got up and zombied into my clothes. i considered belling up one of my squaders, as the only one in the lodge was holed up with a girl but on a second thought i decided to go it alone, without my bull. I just dorned my camo cap, left the lodge then boarded a bike to school front.
when i arrived i walked straight to sch gate and belled the girls to come forth. they came, n explained that they were in the bank when the guy tried to get ahead of them to withdraw. they had exchanged words and the guy had threatened them. infact from the gate they pointed to where the guy was standing, faze cap drawn, shoulders haunched like a real thug. I told the girls to stay put, while i legged it across to where the guy was. even before i was close enough i identified him as a stubborn mafia guy. one of their top mobsters. but acon na acon. from where I stood, i beckoned at him, with an air of arrogance
'you, come here'

Aballa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

Korofo exists but would most likely be called another name by its master Lucifer.

As I have come to observe, One of the greatest tricks of the devil is that there are no absolutes. It’s neither white nor black. If it’s just God vs devil, the choice would be easy.

However, donot be confused, every act of prayer attracts spirits and it could either be the Holy Spirit or a fallen angel depending on whose name is mentioned.

Cc enthronedbyGod1

Wisdom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by marshal947: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2021
@saynotocultism my Lord, you na axe lord and you no suppose dey reason like this. if you want to say no to cultism, you can do it without all this.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

My guy. I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but you’re both wrong and right.

How you’re right

There may be no devil explicitly named korofo in the rank and file of demons

How you’re wrong

Korofo exists but would most likely be called another name by its master lucifer.

There are millions and billions of fallen angels a.k.a demons that would gladly take the place of what ever name you call while praying if it’s not the name of Jesus.

This is why people say that even if you worship a tree, that tree would begin to perform signs for you. Of course no devil named tree exists but a fallen angel would gladly take its place and answer that name as a moniker. It’s thesame thing here. Remember that even God has many names including names in your dialect and he answers all.

As I have come to observe, One of the greatest tricks of the devil is that there are no absolutes. It’s neither black nor white. If it’s just Christianity vs Satanism, the choice would be easy.

The devil knows this and has tried to obscure the line by providing soo many in betweens e.g atheism, yoga, agnosticism, Freemason, ogboni, etc.

In economics, this concept is called product differentiation and it helps to reinforce brand loyalty because you would have many options to choose from without abandoning a brand.

For instance, if you don’t like Toyota Corolla, you might like Toyota Avensis or Avalon or Camry. This way it would be hard for you to leave the Toyota family for another brand. Had it been Toyota had only Corolla, it would be easier for you to automatically switch to Honda if you don’t like that car. That’s exactly what the devil has done. There are numerous ways of Satan worship and some even closely copy Christianity.

Remember also that some of these fallen angels might even do good sometimes just to confuse you. This is why you would notice that good things even happen to those who aren’t Christians too. Some people donot even pray in the name of any God, they just meditate on what they want and they get answers.

However, donot be confused. Every act of prayer attracts spirits and it could either be the Holy Spirit or a fallen angel depending on whose name is mentioned.

As blood is to sharks, so is prayer to spirits.

If you’re not praying in God’s name, a fallen angel is always on stand bye and ready to assume whatever name you are calling.

Cheers

Cc enthronedbyGod1

If you're a Christian, then you're one of the very few Christians that I've noticed who know how the devil operates. Many "Christian" ministers (especially the "deliverance" brands) have created many offices in their ignorance (or dubiousness) that the devil has sent demons to occupy and be manipulating. There is a reason the Bible warned Christians to be wary of the wiles (and not the power) of the devil.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
marshal947:
@saynotocultism my Lord, you na axe lord and you no suppose dey reason like this. if you want to say no to cultism, you can do it without all this.

Good Morning Boss, Firstly, i have received series of beheading videos in asaba as there is currently a cult war there. A cultist from the middlebelt is incharge of all the beheadings that took place there. in one of the videos, after beheading the guy, they played his head like a football. saynotocultism and save your head from being used as a football.

secondly: I AM NOT YOUR LORD, THE ONLY LORD YOU HAVE IS JESUS CHRIST WHO IS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DCcomics: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chai, I like the recent posts from @Thefavouredone4 and Op. @Thefavouredone4, flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you, it is written in the bible, my people perish for lack of knowledge. Lucifer was once a cherub, one of the heavenly creatures closest to God&to whom the deepest secrets of God, most of which are unknown to man, were revealed which he now uses negatively (which inspires the popular deceptive phrase, 'as above, so below'), hence his greatest tool against mankind is ignorance, let me stop there to avoid derailing but for those interested, https://beholdwonder.com/2017/04/24/fall-of-lucifer/ viewer's discretion is advised.

From Op's second thread, only the Holy Spirit can completely arrest spiritually&bring true repentance, not clergymen, which is the reason some are being sacked ignorantly because, Op must have attended crusades, alter calls and even feigned repentance in his past life, like giving your life to God on a Sunday morning power-packed deliverance service and taking it back in the evening, but now he renounces even being referred to as his former self(AxxeLord) after encountering the Holy Spirit in a revelation without any man of God. Op obviously had strong charms during his past life, like the common anti-cut, anti-shoot, which can convince the user to be immortal and think such protection comes from Korofo, Odin, Grandpa, Ogor, Egba, Godfather, Jakujaku, Duncan Brown, Thomas Sankara, like in that YouTube video..but only God decides that until you fulfill His purpose for you, it isn't yet your time, because some may argue ignorantly why God allowed Op experience such past life before repentance, but God uses the most foolish things to ridicule the wisdom of man because His way isn't our way, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways and thoughts higher than ours.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ikorodu31: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
lyndaway:
Is it possible for someone to belong to cult and later quite? I need a sincere and Honest answer please no insult just want to clear some thoughts off my head
what if them kill you b4 U renounce... Use ur Iroro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
perestroika19:

Pls someone should explain what is happening here, I can't hear anything

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Segfaultt(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2021
saynotocultism:

Good Morning Boss, Firstly, i have received series of beheading videos in asaba as there is currently a cult war there. A cultist from the middlebelt is incharge of all the beheadings that took place there. in one of the videos, after beheading the guy, they played his head like a football. saynotocultism and save your head from being used as a football.

secondly: I AM NOT YOUR LORD, THE ONLY LORD YOU HAVE IS JESUS CHRIST WHO IS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.
eleyi gidi gan embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.