Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3006292 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sennex57:
CONFRATERNITY EXSPO WRITE UP

Flumi Society Aka The Bush men

As Ban have Deck. Ayes have Temples Eiye have nests. Flumi have Bushes.

Their initiation composes of you taking hallucinations and drinking the Zobo which is their traditional drink. whilst dancing around a tree called their Samantha each bush has a Samantha tree that is known by 2 private names.

The chief Zsombi and the Village head is the two people that will tell you the 2 name of your Samantha so when you bump into any member of your bush or any member of Flumi society and they ask you for the name of your Samantha if they are in the same bush as you they’ll let you pass if you get it right if they’re not in your bush then they’ll call up members of the bush you are claiming to be part of to verify if that’s the bushes Samantha’s name if it’s not then…. You could be looking at death.

After Dancing around the tree then you dance around the bonfire after that you will be asked 12 riddles and 12 different question before 4 people in masks (African masks)

The 4 people are the
Chief zsombi
Drunken Bard
Taxman
And a High Seer that is the second in command of the Seers but under the Druid.

The person asking you the 24 questions is the Druid who is the advisor to the bush.

Flumi Society's Creed
Aka
“The Dead mans Taboo”
(Little song you sing when being sworn in)

If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
—————————————————————-
The Dead mans Taboo is called this because it’s is an Abomination to sings this outside the bush or in public because it’s sin in the Flumi society to show that you belong.

The dead man taboo was also taken from the song “Fever ray - if I had” which was one of the theme song for “Vikings” which Credits to the inspiration of Flumi society.

How to identify a member :

Afros with one braid in the front of their hair with ONE SINGLE BEAD ON THE END (watch out for black/red/purple/green)

Any like cave man tattoos on their body like deers or stickmen with spears hunting

They don’t shout usually don’t shout out anything all though some That belong tend to shout “Way walkers” which is more of a war cry

What they do is the put the tongue in front of the tooth and suck making a chirping sound which is caused a “Locust call” which is replied by looking at the person making the call and putting 3 fingers on your lips called “Blue mouthing”.

(It is recommended to not blue mouth to a locust call of a member you don’t know)

Aren’t you the guy they say was killed for exposing their secrets?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by privaldo: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
chieveboy:

To the best of my knowledge, being a divorcee does not keep you from pursuing the things of God. Eckankar teaches you that there is no such thing as 'Sin' in the first place and Eckists DO NOT carry a guilt conscience.

Paul merely reintroduced Eckankar to the public, hence he is known as the "Modern-day Founder of Eckankar". One of his many tasks is to gather or compile the sacred teachings scattered across diverse religions and present them as it were.

He is answerable only to God so much that opinions of him be they positive or negative are inconsequential.

The other person asked you to research the history of xtianity. Do you know what Paul the founder of Christianity was? I am sure if Paul Twitchel was a repentant serial killer but remained 'spotless' afterwards, you still would use that against him.

If I remember my classes when I was younger rightly, we were taught about Zoroaster who was Paul's master after he came in contact with the light and sound.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chieveboy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

You have never really been Christian if you think it’s all about sin and guilt and founded by St. Paul.

Mans singular problem according to religions like xtianity started because of sin. This gave need for a Jesus and his death to pacify an angry God. Going by this setting, Jesus is absolutely useless if not for Sin and Paul ad to form it.
You know what, I think you should commit time to learn more about your religion rather than other people's religion.

You don’t know that there is reincarnation, no matter what they told you. Also the brain is capable of hallucinating past lives, though false

"no matter what they told me" you said? Africans who understood and looked out for the reality of reincarnation long before Xtianity was introduced to them where told by who? They hallucinated the birth marks of new born babies and all the Past Life recalls? Perhaps a baby born of a virgin may be a a better case of hallucination.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Aren’t you the guy they say was killed for exposing their secrets?

Did I say you should stop exposing ?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
samuel051:
sarcasm bro,pure sarcasm..

You can never be too sure with the amount of donkey sh*t opinions that fly about in this sub.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You can never be too sure with the amount of donkey sh*t opinions that fly about in this sub.
he was referring to a guy claiming the black arse organization is a peaceful and registered organization doing charity works after a story where they killed someone was posted here. He was just sarcastically taunting the guy claiming it's a peaceful and registered organization.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
samuel051:
he was referring to a guy claiming the black arse organization is a peaceful and registered organization doing charity works after a story where they killed someone was posted here. He was just sarcastically taunting the guy claiming it's a peaceful and registered organization.

Thanks bro. I think I missed his op.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sennex57:

Oh u r not the guy killed, I just checked. U r the guy satanist accused of leading him to his death.
The guy’s name is Ghirho98.
See his posts below

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Oh u r not the guy killed, I just checked. U r the guy satanist accused of leading him to his death.
The guy’s name is Ghirho98.
See his posts below

Must you screenshot the whole post to prove a point? Are we primary school pupils here?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
kingthreat:

Must you screenshot the whole post to prove a point? Are we primary school pupils here?

It is Sunday and I have time on my hands. Is that an ok answer?
But see how complicated that cult is. The energy these people put into these things, if they put it in the right things, they’d all be rich!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 3:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Sennex57:

BTW you never did clear your name as you promised, making it look like you truly lured the guy to his death.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

BTW you never did clear your name as you promised, making it look like you truly lured the guy to his death.

Something is innately wrong with your psyche. That is how you accused me of saying OP was harmed for no reason. You are not a cultist but you act as if you have 100% best information on the issue. I remember when this thread began earlier on, you constituted a nuisance bringing up foolish arguments to derail the thread. Now it is obvious your joblessness is back.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Neddstark:

Something is innately wrong with your psyche. That is how you accused me of saying OP was harmed for no reason. You are not a cultist but you act as if you have 100% best information on the issue. I remember when this thread began earlier on, you constituted a nuisance bringing up foolish arguments to derail the thread. Now it is obvious your joblessness is back.

Neddstark I couldn't agree more. I recall how he gave this reply to my expose on what I know about the MAFians, as though I was the one who founded the criminal organisation. Perhaps he his a drug user or an eager-to-quote individual.
CanadaOrBust:

See him, mafia a.k.a La familia. Why don’t you guys find something a little bit original? Must Nigerians always be total copy cats in every aspect of life??!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Neddstark:

grin E pain am

Oga cultist sorry o. But the question was not addressed to you na. Just because you’re a cultist doesn’t mean you go around insulting those who are not. Below is what you said. Read it yourself and tell me what it implies, bearing in mind we’ve only met on this thread.
As for past posts, those posts kept the thread alive when no one knew about it. But for them this thread would have been buried long ago. I think you owe me an apology.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rashkeed(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2021
You explaining to a cultist that he/she shouldn’t expose himself entirely doesn’t necessarily means the person is a cultist..
Do u have a job or sum’n??
CanadaOrBust:

grin E pain am

Oga cultist sorry o. But the question was not addressed to you na. Just because you’re a cultist doesn’t mean you go around insulting those who are not. Below is what you said. Read it yourself and tell me what it implies, bearing in mind we’ve only met on this thread.
As for past posts, those posts kept the thread alive when no one knew about it. But for them this thread would have been buried long ago. I think you owe me an apology.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by muheeb01(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God for your life...say no to cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
StJohnofChrist:

Neddstark I couldn't agree more. I recall how he gave this reply to my expose on what I know about the MAFians, as though I was the one who founded the criminal organisation. Perhaps he his a drug user or an eager-to-quote individual.

Brother cultist I don’t blame you for coming to the aid of a fellow cultist, but is what I said not true?? For 100’s of years there has been a mafia a.k.a La familia in Italy. You went and copied it verbatim including their language! You are African, these are your colonizers. I simply asked why not something a little bit original, knowing Nigerians are known for being total copy cats!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Rashkeed:
You explaining to a cultist that he/she shouldn’t expose himself entirely doesn’t necessarily means the person is a cultist..

Why, you looking for a job? PM me, I might have something for ya. Remember, I said “might”, depending on how you sell yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

grin E pain am

Your retardation is one of a kind. You even tried mocking me by calling me cultist. First I have never joined a cult neither have I encouraged cultism. Here we have many fratmen who have regretted joining and are trying to steer readers in the positive way. If you think it is right to remind and guilt trip that they are cultists, you are nothing but a fool.

You must be someone without friends as your opinions are obnoxious. Your further mentions will be ignored.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2021
StJohnofChrist:

He's one of those cursed with a low IQ but comes online to feel they are intelligent. If the internet were to shutdown tomorrow, their relevance is gone. They will become hopeless and suicidal. Let him keep enjoying himself.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Brother cultist I don’t blame you for coming to the aid of a fellow cultist, but is what I said not true?? For 100’s of years there has been a mafia a.k.a La familia in Italy. You went and copied it verbatim including their language! You are African, these are your colonizers. I simply asked why not something a little bit original, knowing Nigerians are known for being total copy cats!!

Baba are you mad?
Did he make The mafia Confraternity in Nigeria?
Your talking like he made it up my guy HE JUST EXPOSED THEM HE DIDN’T MAKE THE FRAT

Mafia or Ciao sons is a Nigerian fraternity INFLUENCED by The Italian mafia

Just like VIKINGS Aka aro mate are influenced by Scandinavian people

Klansmen Konfraternity are influenced by The KKK

Your saying he’s a copy cat like he made the frat

Oya go and call the Op of this thread that same thing did he not address the Nigeria Mafia frat in his story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Sennex57:

Baba are you mad?
Your talking like he made it up my guy HE JUST EXPOSED THEM HE DIDN’T MAKE THE FRAT

Oya go and call the Op of this thread that same thing did he not address the Nigeria Mafia frat in his story

Just give him the silent treatment, better not waste words.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sennex57:

Baba are you mad?

Oga cultist u r the one mad. Can’t you read to understand? Am I blaming him personally? Are you that dense? Same applies to all the cults you mentioned. Only in Nigeria - total copy cats! Check out other countries’ cults, see if they keep copying. Not that anything is terribly wrong with it, just that you get tired of Nigerians always being total copy cats!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Neddstark:

Your retardation is one of a kind. You even tried mocking me by calling me cultist. First I have never joined a cult neither have I encouraged cultism. Here we have many fratmen who have regretted joining and are trying to steer readers in the positive way. If you think it is right to remind and guilt trip that they are cultists, you are nothing but a fool.

You must be someone without friends as your opinions are obnoxious. Your further mentions will be ignored.

grin grin E pain am gan grin
Too late. All one has to do is go through your posts and the type of topics u gravitate towards. But, Oga cultist, so what? Is it not people that are cultists? Have they killed themselves?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Neddstark:

He's one of those cursed with a low IQ but comes online to feel they are intelligent. If the internet were to shutdown tomorrow, their relevance is gone. They will become hopeless and suicidal. Let him keep enjoying himself.

cheesy E still dey pain am!

I thought you wanted me to stop mentioning you. Stop alluding to me in any way, or I’ll keep toying with you

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Altair25:

Just give him the silent treatment, better not waste words.

Great advice! If you are an ignoramus like that Neddstark guy, stay off my mentions if you don’t want to be toyed with.
That includes you, sir. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Oga cultist u r the one mad. Can’t you read to understand? Am I blaming him personally? Are you that dense? Same applies to all the cults you mentioned. Only in Nigeria - total copy cats! Check out other countries’ cults, see if they keep copying. Not that anything is terribly wrong with it, just that you get tired of Nigerians always being total copy cats!

How about Spanish Mafia, Mexican Mafia, Jewish Mafia? But I sorta get you, why copy?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Great advice! If you are an ignoramus like that Neddstark guy, stay off my mentions if you don’t want to be toyed with.
That includes you, sir. Nonsense

I'm pretty sure that the only thing you're capable of toying with is the extended appendage between your legs, but whatever rocks your boat I guess.

Feel free to hop on mentions, who am I to deny the emotionally unintelligent the means to amuse themselves?

Pretty sure you're going to be ignored, but hey! You can never tell wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

you have a very low IQ

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
A little cult war is going on in OYO state and if you are not a game boy, please desist from forming unnecessary Hardman or gamer……..An incident occurred 3days ago in Ogbomoso(akowonjo area) to be precise………..Men stopped dude flying color(inno mention frat), asked if e dey play game and make e respond greetings, dude been forming posh and strong head, Men waste dude come dey sprinkle his blood on the road like a hen for impersonating and labeling him a spy. It’s the festive period, let’s all be cautious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
A little cult war is going on in OYO state and if you are not a game boy, please desist from forming unnecessary Hardman or gamer……..An incident occurred 3days ago in Ogbomoso(akowonjo area) to be precise………..Men stopped dude flying color(inno mention frat), asked if e dey play game and make e respond greetings, dude been forming posh and strong head, Men waste dude come dey sprinkle his blood on the road like a hen for impersonating and labeling him a spy. It’s the festive period, let’s all be cautious
OMG this has to be a lie
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rashkeed:
ehen

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.