Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3051078 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 7:40am On May 08, 2023
LINSAR:

You saw the video description, you still went ahead to watch it.
human nature at work.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mrkels(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2023
Open letter to the Nigerian police force .

I think we should keep sharing until they respond .

They have been leaving this cult issue for too long and it’s time they do something about it .

Only this year up to 200 boys have been killed and their murder videos uploaded and till this moment police has not tracked or arrested the killers to serve as a deterrent to others . How would the killing stop when the government and police is doing nothing ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7683540/open-letter-nigerian-police-force

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Readingtruetale: 2:50am On May 12, 2023
saynotocultism:
Sorry guysssss.

As an AXee MAN in kanta, You have two weeks on and two weeks off. There was a time we had a articular hit with Green Circuit MF, The fight lasted for 7 Months and only the strong survived. Almost all MFs dropped out of school. Axxeee men werent spared either. I had a test to write in the 4th month of the HIT and i was scared to return to campus. Even the guy i had helped with fortification was almost killed by MFs in school. Guns and cutlasses could not penetrate and so they had to use Blocks and sticks on him. He gathered the last strength remaining to escape. He ran to me with swollen head and i laughed out loud..

YOU FIT SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN ABI? OK BECAUSE YOUR M-Y TIGHT YOU FIT SAY YOU FIT SAY YOU BE COMMANDO ABI? OBOTE , OBI OF AGBOR, OBINNA NSOFOR, YOU FOR JUST DIE THROWAY AND WE GO BREAK YOUR METAL.

I got a call from my class rep and gave me the date of the test. The lecturer in charge was a member of the EIYE confraternity. He was even a third class graduate and was employed due to indigene and king slot. This guy no dey let me rest. Immediately he knew i was a black axxe member, na so lecturer dey set trap for me.. I was parying to KF ( KOROFO ) to please let us have a misunderstanding with the SEC ( eiye ) so we can teach him a lesson. He knew we had issues with MF and it was not yet time to give test, he fixed a date for the test at that period hoping he was gonna get me. The day before the test came, i went straight for spiritual consultation and i fortified my self with a charm known as OBRI ( DARKNESS ) . The guy i used was the first time and so i had to beg my brothers in the hood for additional protection.

ABEG UNA GO MOUNT ME GO WRITE THE TEST OOOO, AYEE AXXEEE MENNNNN... They echoed: AYYEEEEEEEEEEEE. Some of them dropped out the next day and giving me excuses,

Bros i know no say my mama no well self, my sister just call me say dem rush am go hospital...

Egede i for mount you ooooo but my oldman just cry me say make i show family meeting oooo

It was only my friend who had just recently escaped death from the MFs that agreed to go with me. I went back to the M-Y guy ( M-Y, it is a term for charm ) and told him to check properly for me before the time for the test if it was safe for me to go.

abeg you go help me browse well abeg if he go safe for me to go, highest na extra year person go get ( i was already thinking of getting an extra year in cultism , what a life ). I gathered courage and my guy had to go with me. I then took him to the M-Y man for the same charm of darkness. We headed straight to school from the shrine and the lecturer was shocked to see me...

You come write test .. i think say you travel oooo he uttered.
Travel go where....

The test started and he was surprised i wrote the test well. As i was writing the test, my guy went to him and told him straight,

EPA, BEHAVE YOUR SELF, EIYE NO GO SAVE YOU IF THE JASHI JASHER START.

Immediately after the test, i went to my lodge to pick up my clothes and as i walked pass my neigbours in the hostel,they where surprised to see me. My friend was outside with 4 ( GUN ) waiting for me and mounting for me. I was in the bathroom and i saw my neighbour a student making a call behind my bathroom..

HE DON COME BACK... Immediately i heard he don come back, i ran outside with soap all over my body and told my friend we should leave immediately. Immediately we got outside, i saw the boy the i told him,

SO YOU BE MF ABI? NO WORRY NA ME GO USE MY HAND KILL YOU, WAIT MAKE I BLAST HIM HEAD, I immediately held the gun and we jumped into the bush and escaped. I got home and immediately my indigene girlfriend called me to tell me Larry CALLED her that i was around. jeeeezzzzzzzzz, so na rachel this boy go call say i dey house, na so i for kill am throway. The killing ended 7-1 as MFs where angry that 7 of their members died just like that. A particular MF called ejiro... Ejiro was very stubborn and he never left town during the fight. Ejiro was killed with a razor blade as he went to get weed. They sliced his neck with the razor blade and he was breathing like a goat. My God, Cultism sha. The HIT ended after 6 month with cash settlement. The MFs had called for peace talk and normally, the AXXXE men do not peace talk, they kill and kill and let the fight die naturally. But a peace talk was called for by the MF and due to the fact that people had dropped out of school, they had to honour the invitation.

After the peace talk, we returned fully to campus. I was at home and my ARUBA called me and asked me to come to bush bar that there was something happening. I hurried to the bush bar and saw the AXXE HEAD sitting down with blood all over him,

WHO BURST MY KPOAI HEAD? ( KPOAI IS A WORD WE USE FOR AXXE HEADS ) WETIN DEY SUP? WHO BE THE MEN DEM ? I echoed out AYYEEEEE AXXXEEEEE MENNNNNN. Then they told me the axxe head went to ashawo quarter and after janetting the otolo ( fuuuucking the otolo ) he refused paying and a fight came up between them and the otolo used a bottle on him. I was surprised and some group of axxeee men came and said the axxeee head should resign....I said NO WAY and that was the beginning of rebelling...another bloody story...

Chai no be lie . I remember ejiro who kinda stammers for abraka hall that year. Real life no fiction , this is a true story .
TBC...............

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by slimhomiequan(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2023
Ebig56:
Someone should talk about these Burkina Faso Revolution confraternity, a.k.a nabels, a.k.a Lagos men. They seems to be very discreet and hard to decipher. They are mostly found in the East and most Niger Delta States. They mother temple is in Enugu. Who knows more about because I have come across most of their members. They really hold Thomas Sankara the former president of Republic of Burkina Faso in high esteem.

We are upright men. Who no enter no fit know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 10:23am On May 17, 2023
slimhomiequan:

We are upright men. Who no enter no fit know

Upright men wey go kill their fellow human being because of color and nonsense supremacy?
Wetin chiefpriest no go see from tax collector's hand?
Blood of Saint Peter and jamesπŸ₯²

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 10:29am On May 17, 2023
Was watching this vikings series and I learnt vikings were old Norwegian and Scandinavian men and women that existed many years ago.
So why is Kenneth, kunle and audu shouting they are vikings and they start killing and getting killed for belief that their ancestors even knows nothing about.
Cultisim na better mental craze.
Same goes for people calling themselves pirates and buccaneers.
Where in history you hear say pirates and buccaneers were naija people?
You just dey kill because of something stupid.

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingPure(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2023
Faith is a gift. And when a thing is a gift, the gift is at the mercy of its user. Even God, that gave the gift to humans became sorry for how humans turned out. Just let these people enjoy their ignorance while it last. As for me, I'll utilise the gift of faith to the best of my ability, focused on God alone.

yehmy:
Truth be told u sef don dey sound like them, must u defend or reply every useless post Grow up abeg and learn to ignore, everyone has the right to believe whatever they feel like believing in.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:21pm On May 20, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Was watching this vikings series and I learnt vikings were old Norwegian and Scandinavian men and women that existed many years ago.
So why is Kenneth, kunle and audu shouting they are vikings and they start killing and getting killed for belief that their ancestors even knows nothing about.
Cultisim na better mental craze.
Same goes for people calling themselves pirates and buccaneers.
Where in history you hear say pirates and buccaneers were naija people?
You just dey kill because of something stupid.

I start watch that film since 2014 and up till now I no hear Ragnar or floki or rollo or anybody for d film echo "ARO MATE" or "ANYIKPERE"
Abi na another vikings I watch?

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 3:14pm On May 20, 2023
ekene101:
I start watch that film since 2014 and up till now I no hear Ragnar or floki or rollo or anybody for d film echo "ARO MATE" or "ANYIKPERE"
Abi na another vikings I watch?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Rollo or Bjorn fit shout Aromate for the last season.
Make we dey watch am dey go my brother.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:42pm On May 20, 2023
RedChiefPriest:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Rollo or Bjorn fit shout Aromate for the last season.
Make we dey watch am dey go my brother.
Abi o bros..make we dey wait next season,maybe we go hear who goes you or cappin cappin cannot full a basket.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2023
What is going on in Lagos? 4 people just dead at once in a cult-related killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Nns-BAa4E
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2023
Love thy neighbor as thy self.
Tha shall not kill.

I don forget the chapter for Bible but una know wetin i mean sha.

Peaceeeeeeee!!!!!!
Heads don too roll for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cuam: 5:00am On May 25, 2023
kingthreat:
What is going on in Lagos? 4 people just dead at once in a cult-related killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Nns-BAa4E

It’s not cult related. In the video they asked the guy speaking Igbo if they were cult members and he said that none of the people killed were cult members. It’s probably a case mistaken identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2023
Cuam:

It’s not cult related. In the video they asked the guy speaking Igbo if they were cult members and he said that none of the people killed were cult members. It’s probably a case mistaken identity

It was said that the people that did it all wore same-colored caps.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Update/ Alert
It no longer news now that Vikings and Ayes are having stress in East,west and south save for North..
Information going round is that Ayes have declared mass hits on Vikings and just yesterday an Ayes guy was assaulted inside Auchi poly campus 2. So it's no longer a rumor..
If you are a member of both side staying in Auchi (exams are on going) this is their hit period, be careful..
The Ayes close to my house have all gone underground for days now.
I just don't know the joy these guys derive in killing one another.
Benin city.. Ayes and maphites still have unfinished business.
Auchi is not safe for now, if you live here,know how you Waka at night and who you mingle with.. para dey body..
Even d eiye guy Ayes brutalized last time,matter still dey body, boys dey vex.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mandela27: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2023
samuel051:
Update/ Alert
It no longer news now that Vikings and Ayes are having stress in East,west and south save for North..
Information going round is that Ayes have declared mass hits on Vikings and just yesterday an Ayes guy was assaulted inside Auchi poly campus 2. So it's no longer a rumor..
If you are a member of both side staying in Auchi (exams are on going) this is their hit period, be careful..
The Ayes close to my house have all gone underground for days now.
I just don't know the joy these guys derive in killing one another.
Benin city.. Ayes and maphites still have unfinished business.
Auchi is not safe for now, if you live here,know how you Waka at night and who you mingle with.. para dey body..
Even d eiye guy Ayes brutalized last time,matter still dey body, boys dey vex.
Para dey body.....no b lie bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mandela27: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Cultism no be boyscout
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Postinor: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
delzbaba:
it's better you write a book about your experience ,instead of free expo on nairaland.
why, but they won't be able to trace him now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kids are so daft....They see how people get killed and read online how cult members are targets for death and they still want to join.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
I packed into this new area before i left for the US, and i usually bless boys on the street whenever i close from work.
Sometimes i give them like 5k-10k to share and buy drinks for them and sometimes when i am bored i sit with them in an open place just to hear them talk and know those that are serious with their lives.

It got to a day one of the boys openly said " e be like say we go carry this bros blend oo" immediately I heard it i told him straight that " If i wan join game na 15 years ago" no be now.
Immediately i stood of to leave the guy brought out knife that he will stab me if i don't give him 30k.....just like that!

I sat down and studied the environment and came to understand that most of them are ins support of him,they were all telling me to just give him something that he has killed somebody before...me barrack boy and NDA trainee i just lock up....Now all of them didn't know who i am or where i work.

I told him i don't have such money with me but can give him 20k....he accepted, I went to the ATM cashed the money then give him.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cont.......

I left the place silently without noise.

Two weeks later i came with 6 boys, stationed the Hilux at one corner of the street and went to the joint with 2 plain NA were their head the touch.

I saw the guys there bought a big bottle of imperial Blue for them they drank i then pointed to the guys before they know what up everywhere don scatter...signalled the other guys waiting where we parked and they came out with riffles ..... They collected better drilling that day and we took them to guard room for one week with intended job.

When they came back their mum and the chief all came to my house to plead and beg..unknown to me the chiefs son was amongst them.....
Before i left the street i always move with a boy from work and with my pistol.....

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
...cont....

Before i packed out i didn't see the guys in that street again.....

If i wanted to be a cultist it would have been 20years ago in Benue State University.
All my friends were cultist and their lives is messed up right now.....from suicide to Jasper,to Attah igala, to kiniki (Late k4) to John stones, packer, spy j......

Shun cultism it doesn't pay.....if you think you have the moral to kill why no join the military to kill non state actors (terrorist) for free.....

40 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kittytom9909: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Shey dey don dey target who no dey cult again ni... Make them no kill this guy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Kittytom9909:
Shey dey don dey target who no dey cult again ni... Make them no kill this guy

Someone told me 90% of those killed in Lagos were never cultists.... When there is a cult fight, don't dress anyhow or move anyhow with anyhow people. Here in Benin over 5 innocent lives have been cut short in space of 3 months and that na the ones we hear of. In 2011 I won't forget what happened to be because I wore a combination of two armbands. Na God save me till date.

God go save the sensible people when nor gree join cult from the senseless ones when join cult.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Update on the war in Auchi

Someone was shot around 6:45pm yesterday evening at the front of a fast food before campus 2 back gate. Whether dead or alive,it's unknown as at now. We don't know which of the two frats fighting pulled the hit.

Information on ground was the the shooters sprayed the victim from a moving car that slowed down just to shoot at the victim and sped off.

This happened in a busy road linking Auchi to aviele via iyekhi girls road(those who know Auchi will know where I'm talking about,close to Suleiman street)

It happened few minutes before I walked pass there to buy something,it was on my way back I saw blood and everything on the scene.

As at this moment,both sides have gone underground,those traveling have traveled,others in my area are packing out en mass, everywhere is just cold and unusual.

Like I said before,exam period is usually their time of natural cleaning and it has gotten bloody already.

If you school here,belong to both sides or have friends who are cultists, kindly protect yourself.

Don't forget that police is now involved already,looking for innocent people to arrest.

I say make I update una.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by judatech: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
I have finally arrived!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Congrats to me...after about 3 months...
Hi to everyone!
And special hi to the contributors of this thread...
God bless you OP!
All i can say is hmmm!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Update

The guy shot is an Ayes,words going round is that it was Yahoo stuff and he did azaman job but refused to deliver long ago.

As usual fhuck up no dey sour.. so his issues has been tabled till he was finally hit.

Problem on ground now is that nobody knows the actual person he douled crossed cuz it's like he scammed too many persons.

Ayes are suspecting Vikings but are not too sure,but they still need someone to blame the hit on, especially as their day is approaching.

But since then,no casualty has been recorded. but by my observation the suspected group seems to be going about freely which suggest it may be another cult behind the hit or a neutral guy cheated hired guys to carry out the hit (my opinion pls)

Whichever pls SAY NO TO CULTISM

Guy shot is still battling with life in an undisclosed hospital as I heard (remember no cult secret is secret,forget the secret cult mantra nonsense) because words must leak out.

Azamen becareful o, no amount of money is worth your life, money spent on that guy now as we speak should be close/already equal to what he scammed but he himself doesn't know if he's dead or alive right now and more may likely go down because that hospital is an expensive one.

Can't go into much details. Abeg make we dey apply wizdom as we dey fine money.

Even Ayes know say na their guy fhuck up, reason Dem still chill.

Those are words on the street..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Noblesh: 1:55am On Jun 24, 2023
samuel051:
Update

The guy shot is an Ayes,words going round is that it was Yahoo stuff and he did azaman job but refused to deliver long ago.

As usual fhuck up no dey sour.. so his issues has been tabled till he was finally hit.

Problem on ground now is that nobody knows the actual person he douled crossed cuz it's like he scammed too many persons.

Ayes are suspecting Vikings but are not too sure,but they still need someone to blame the hit on, especially as their day is approaching.

But since then,no casualty has been recorded. but by my observation the suspected group seems to be going about freely which suggest it may be another cult behind the hit or a neutral guy cheated hired guys to carry out the hit (my opinion pls)

Whichever pls SAY NO TO CULTISM

Guy shot is still battling with life in an undisclosed hospital as I heard (remember no cult secret is secret,forget the secret cult mantra nonsense) because words must leak out.

Azamen becareful o, no amount of money is worth your life, money spent on that guy now as we speak should be close/already equal to what he scammed but he himself doesn't know if he's dead or alive right now and more may likely go down because that hospital is an expensive one.

Can't go into much details. Abeg make we dey apply wizdom as we dey fine money.

Even Ayes know say na their guy fhuck up, reason Dem still chill.

Those are words on the street..
wow but every where is calm and exams are going on fine so no need for this& that. If anybody have issue make dem go settle am some where . maybe this election coming up might be the aim of creating problems

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Noblesh:
wow but every where is calm and exams are going on fine so no need for this& that. If anybody have issue make dem go settle am some where . maybe this election coming up might be the aim of creating problems
yes bro,salah is around the corner and beefs must also be settled around this period.

Last year someone's hand was sliced,recently iyekhi guy killed an utsogun guy and stayed behind with the corpse just to prove how rugged he is last month.
Utsogun youths are planning retaliation ( though it's indigene vs indigene,but it's must surely escalate to cult)

Otaru has summoned the youths and probably it's for the peace of the land during this period.

Let's just pray all these yeye meaningless matters on ground dies naturally.. if not ..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ChangedMan1999(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.