Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3048728 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
ottiz:

And why didn't this same AK dipped in blood kill the occupants in the car? Why kill only the guy in blue at close range? Simple answer, by watching the video, is the cop was not aiming right.

Another question, why did the guy get turned back by counter attack from the backyard? He should have continued the dare since the bullets couldn't touch him.

The only juju I see here is armed robbers that has numbed themselves with alcohol and drugs in addition to poor marksmanship by the police.

Very very poor marksmanship
How many of these security guards or police officers are well trained?

A picture of a dss official trended some months back. The mumu was wearing his gas mask upside down forming badoo

If a dss official doesn't even know how to wear a gas mask, how can you expect mere security guards or mopol attached to banks to know anything better

Jazz dey, jazz dey.. If them give you jazz to tie for neck, you go fit follow US Navy Seals drag am? US Marines?

If I hear grin

Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ccnation(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
hustla:

LOL
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ ABEG
Oya bye bye, YOU DON WIN!
I hope say na lawyer you be Sha? ...Make you nor go waste your talent for nothing grin

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jagaban880: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
culturedboss:

Don't be surprised?! That's human beings for u..we doubt what we don't understand..Even if they were there during the incident some will still doubt if they actually saw human proof Jazz...People saw Christ change water to wine and still doubted themselves....I witness the Egbesu(Bayelsa boys) and Nigerian soldiers(FG) War...Guys, go and ask why OBJ (the late 90s)called in Nigerian Airforce to raid/wipe out Odi land.
I'm from Bayelsa...I Saw, my relatives saw and i know some soldiers who survived the ordeal...Boys used bare hands to disarm Soldiers of their AK47 riffles na...Ask!!Soldiers who were sent to Bayelsa and i bet u will Love the way they tell their experiences first hand...Wetin we baff,eat,tie for body no be here ooo.

Egbesu Cult no be Joke. ...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jagaban880: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anybody were say Jazz no dey no get sense

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
slade31:
only him and him alone should bore the consequences of anything he does and you my friend wishing his unborn generations bad is being evil
cultism he is supporting is killing people's children,,, so why will his children be safe?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
ElTafari7:

Are your churches & mosques not filled with hypocrites, cowards, lowlifes, sexual predators and even fraudsters? Has that turned Christianity or Islam to a terrorist gathering?? When Rev. king killed a member of his church, was the church & its members arrested & prosecuted with him?
Every man shall account for their deeds, individually!
NBM as an organization has never given an order to anyone to kill, steal, rape or even oppress anyone; it is against the tenets of the movement and sadly, a lot of these young boys do not even have an understanding of what they are doing, just like the OP. there must always be bag eggs in the crates.
I do not support nor condone violence; especially black-on-black violence.
The movement has not killed anyone; senseless people have killed themselves! Get my point brother!! Some People naturally have violent tendencies; even as Jew men.
And as for your prayer, I’m definitely going to say an Amen to that! I’d gladly lead them through the right path should they be interested. tongue wink
u are defending the undefendable, sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
ElTafari7:

You seem to be the only sensible person on this thread.
Those that have killed, stole, raped and caused others pain in the name of anything shall be responsible for their deeds & bear the consequences of their actions alone!

Wetin I no know about no go kill me.
u are now getting sense, sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by slade31: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Collyno82:
cultism he is supporting is killing people's children,,, so why will his children be safe?
the "people's" children directly or indirectly got themselves into cult related activities, his future generations or unborn kids still has their choice to make, if at the end of the day they choose the same route, then R. I. P in add to them... But for now.... I will never support such evil... Never..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jagaban880:

Lolzz. Sincerely.....I bow for DAT guy wet say so oo.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
ElTafari7:

Are your churches & mosques not filled with hypocrites, cowards, lowlifes, sexual predators and even fraudsters? Has that turned Christianity or Islam to a terrorist gathering?? When Rev. king killed a member of his church, was the church & its members arrested & prosecuted with him?
Every man shall account for their deeds, individually!
NBM as an organization has never given an order to anyone to kill, steal, rape or even oppress anyone; it is against the tenets of the movement and sadly, a lot of these young boys do not even have an understanding of what they are doing, just like the OP. there must always be bag eggs in the crates.
I do not support nor condone violence; especially black-on-black violence.
The movement has not killed anyone; senseless people have killed themselves! Get my point brother!! Some People naturally have violent tendencies; even as Jew men.
And as for your prayer, I’m definitely going to say an Amen to that! I’d gladly lead them through the right path should they be interested. tongue wink

when the head raises his axe and declares war against a rival cult who is he representing? Nbm or his private family?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
slade31:
the "people's" children directly or indirectly got themselves into cult related activities, his future generations or unborn kids still has their choice to make, if at the end of the day they choose the same route, then R. I. P in add to them... But for now.... I will never support such evil... Never..
his children born n unborn indirectly got involved by virtue of their father's blood initiation into NBM and pro stance on cultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
slade31:
whatever he does should be on him and him alone.... His unborn generation shouldn't be dragged into it... They are innocent at least until they are able to make a decision of their own.... That man is solely responsible for choice in life... Life the unborn generation to make their own choices too
it doesn't work that way,,, the kids are entangled by virtue of blood convenant their dad undergo during imitation. Hence the saying that the evil that men do lives after them.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thefarmer3:

Bros, anti-bullet jazz dey oo... forget. In 2017, I saw CCTV clip of a Zenith Bank robbery where police fired at the robbers but the thing no gree enter. And according to the narration of the only policeman that survived that incident; he took cover, dipped the muzzle of his weapon in the blood of one of his fallen comrades, as a result, his bullets penetrated one of the robbers and he was able to run away...

Why do you think some mopols tie red cloth on the muzzle of their AKs? Even soldiers... If you have any mopols or soldier as friend, please ask them bro...
correct story, but the police officer later died too.he was shot in the head....blood dey neutralize most, if not all jazz, ask about the power of woman's mensuration

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by slade31: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Collyno82:
it doesn't work that way,,, the kids are entangled by virtue of blood convenant their dad undergo during imitation. Hence the saying that the evil that men do lives after them.
anyhow u want to see it... Is purely ur opinion!! I can't, won't, will never ever support such EVIL
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
This advice goes directly to ladies, please do not touch everything you see in your guys house, especially when you do not know the in and out of your guy.

i had a very good friend who is an SM, the one that nearly killed me. during his university days he had two charm that i know off among all his charms. one of the charm makes the police not to stop and search him whenever he is driving, the other charm make his enemies not to locate his where about whenever he is sleeping and the later charm was in a bottle and the bottom must not touch the ground(natural earth), it most be on top of something either in the wardrobe or a hidden place in his house and in addition to that he most always put on a light whenever he sleeping, the light is either the candle, electric light or the lamptan light but he chooses the lamptern light. its always ON even if there is a PHED light. if a woman touches the charm in the bottle, she automatically becomes barren for life and the charm will fail to be portent.

The above is why most cultist make sure there girl friend knows that are involve in school cultism so that this charms can be protected.

All and all, its better you sleep with your two eyes close in peace and walk around without looking your back by not involving yourself in university cultism..
cultism and spiritism are 5 and 6

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by platinumtp: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
hustla:

LOL
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ ABEG

I want to believe we all have been following this story right fro the beginning, the last post by the OP he said he went into the midst of his rivals, they saw him and they were all laughing/smiling....Please I want all the people saying that there is nothing like jazz to explain what they think happened when the op went into the midst of his rivals?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pakmoni(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
dey is jazz/juju, I witness one when I was In a government secondary school in Lagos, a guy was stab with bottle on his fore head,. and wat d guy did next baffle me,....he touched the ground 3 times wit his index finger and place the finger on his tongue, and use it to wipe his forehead that was bleeding,.....and his stop bleeding from his head, and dey was no scar,....I was scared, I swear ran faster Dan usan bolt dat day....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cassette(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Very informative thread !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2019
platinumtp:

I want to believe we all have been following this story right fro the beginning, the last post by the OP he said he went into the midst of his rivals, they saw him and they were all laughing/smiling....Please I want all the people saying that there is nothing like jazz to explain what they think happened when the op went into the midst of his rivals?
Well the argument was not about if there is jazz or not, we know that jazz exist, it's about if there is jazz that can stop bullets from foreign guns and not only those Dane guns?
Of course there is goodwill jazz, to curry favour and all or even make people forget things no doubt about that and I can prove that one to you in a million believable ways

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Jazz this, jazz that? If you think Jazz doesn't exist, why not go and verify for yourself. There is a native doctor somewhere near you that you can go to an enquire from. Jazz actually exists people but all of them have a condition that could affect you spiritually and physically.
Na only God sure pass, so no reason to deal with lesser powers. Jesus all the way.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

What you did out of ignorance & wrong philosophy don't catch up with you Don't tell me you're scared of the nemesis that will deal with you for you deeds as a cultist oh.
You're a strong man nah,you got nothing to be scared of cheesy
We not in the game is scared, una wa dey the game dey fear too ? cheesy
Don't worry young man,when your turn reach,when nemesis catch up with you,all these nonsense language you're spewing here will turn to a long night of agonising tears & pains !
Even in your undignified grave,you will never know peace ,until you change your ways !

Looking forward to seeing your undignified dead body well butchered ,pierced very deeply & angrily,& cut into shreds ,with you head cut off & your throat sliced out like that of a chicken ,with you disgusting brown blood oozing without end, by either rival cult or angry mobs,on nairaland frontpage !
I can't wait for that day!

so because that guy you quote's a cultist,the only thing you can do is to wish him such terrible death?you can't give him an advice?or even ignore him?

Bro, check yourself well,deep down in your heart,you've got some EVIL in you.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fistop: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Saynotocultism. We are enjoying your story. Please update. Cultism does not pay. Meanwhile, I just read a story here too on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5302339/crutech-student-shot-dead-immediately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Knock knock

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jagaban880:

Sense full ur head na..

Oponu. U get sense at all?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jagaban880: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
chinchonglee:

Sense full ur head na..

Oponu. U get sense at all?

May Thunder locate u 4 there

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jagaban880:

May Thunder locate u 4 there

Empty head.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mimzyy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jomarick(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
gwmlogistic:

See this uncouth bingbat, I was having a decent argument void of insult and u crept out of your dirty hole to start yabing nonsense, no the man for sit down inside car during Robery, so why one fall and the other died from bullet wounds
bros, dem suppose give u award for argument Ooo grin and i be no wan comment all this while.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mimzyy:

Nah wah shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Opepadi: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
OmoNla99:
Hmmmm.

I have followed this thread since the op started and I've decided to use another moniker to share my little experience. For some reading this, it might be like a comic but for few that really understand how the game was back in the days, it was a sad one especially for those that lost someone dear/close.

Before the completion of my secondary school, I could tell I had some OT about SEC because of the environment I grew up.

I got initiated November 6, 1999 somewhere around Apete. Prior to this day, I never knew I was going to be initiated. On this faithful night, I was with someone I would refer to here as my godfather. We were both coming from his girlfriends place when he met Ibro (someone I later got to know was the FC). Ibro told my godfather there was a flight going on (the time was around 9:30 pm), godfather asked if I would like to belong and I said yes. I followed the FC straight the the G.

The beating I got that night hmmm. It got to a point when I started blaming myself what I came to do. Got home after the ini and my roomies were asking where I have been all night. I had to lie. Meanwhile in my room we had some guests that had left their various homes because of alot of casala that happened that night.

After the ini, I LOST my PEACE and FREEDOM. Not from rival frat men but from Ibro. He started disturbing for one thing or the other (monies) up and down. Ibro comes into my house when I am sleeping to wake me up. We would have that long discussion where my roomies would ask where I got to know the dreaded guy. They later got to know what transpired between us anyways.

To cut the story short, there was this HIT where baba T got killed by in Apete. This was a guy that was said got back from Lagos that night and was killed same night. His dead body was brought to the field at the north campus for all to see. During this period a friend from my town had come to hide his head at my place because of the HIT that was going on at his school then (where scores have been killed). Immediately he saw this, his heart melt and told us to organize money that he had to leave IB same day. Airlords retaliated and killed some as well after few weeks at across/elemuloke. All the men that did this HIT on AYE left town and there was peace on campus. The Aye boys after few weeks killed JOKER.

Joker was an Eiye officer at one of the campus annex back then. He was on IT then and came to check on a girlfriend. I saw him somewhere around fanawole with the girl on that faithful Sunday. That Sunday, Joker was dropped at Sango. I heard that night that one Airlord got killed but never knew he was someone I know right from secondary school. My godfather had to run to our house that night to sleep and left Apete/Campus through UI gate (he cant leave through the schools main gate) next day.

I was so fortunate I finished my ND with no scratch and tagging. I left the same day I wrote my last examination and went straight to a Uni (where I already had an admission).

I was admitted for a 5 years course at the Uni. At 400l at uni, my godfather who happens to be part of my family till date came around and was chatting with someone when I met them. I greeted him the way I use to anytime I see him, na so the guy he was chatting with (seeing the way we greeted) said some codes which I responded. He started asking why I have not been relating and I told him right there, I am on 5 years course and wouldn't want to be disturbed. the guy just left me like that. this same guy was an old man oo and came to start allover in my school though we were at the same level back then. I later saw him on campus while he was chatting with a friend infront of the SUG building I clawed him and he told the other guy who happens to be an airlord who I was. I just greeted them and left.

For those that have shared this thread with their loved ones pls, keep sharing. There is nothing in cultism. The day you join is the day you give away your PEACE and FREEDOM.

SHUN CULTISM
SAY NO TO CULTISM
IT KILLS FASTER THAN HIV/AIDS.

Do your fine boy. If you told not to date a girl, run away from such girl plssssssssssss.

Of the Greatest Gbogbo.
Of the Greatest Gbagba.
Of the Greatest TPI.

I greet both as a southerner and Northerner.

For you to do Confra for TPI and without getting any scratch, bro it worth singing and praising God untop am ooo.
Life in those areas in TPI is like living in Sambissa and environs. No matter how strong and rugged you are, fear will catch up with you.
Cos, you don't know what can happen at anytime, most especially Across and Apete. They are just too Deadly and dangerous to live, but students have no choice. If you don't want to join them in TPI, then they will implicate or you or kill you for taking their request for granted.

I can say it bodly, apart from the the south south, the most deadliest Polytechnic to send a kid to his Poly Ibadan. am not trying to make a bad impression of the school, but you can't believe it, but it is true.

And the war is always between that two confraternities ''Eiye and Aye'. The are too heartless.
The Oyo state govt On numerous occasion, has always be the one to intervene or else the school is always closed either for one fight or the other.

I wish someone who have the power in this country can talk to the Legislative sector of this country to make a law regarding cultism. That it should be ban and any member a apprehended be sentence to death.
Am sorry for been heartless in what I quote here, but if you know of how many Innocent life have been lost in this numerous unrewarding scenarios, you will give a big nod to it. You can never hear about this kind of it in an advance countries.

There is no profit in Cultism,
Don't be deceived by into it.

Pls let talk to the Nigerian Government about this.

#SayNoToCultism.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dramadiddy(m), Kindatheart, Deepmiind, GMBOFASIA, Akpabio22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.