Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3043311 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jagaban880:
Anybody were say Jazz no dey no get sense
and so does anybody who thinks lead bullets literally travelling faster than the speed of sound will not penetrate your skin that razor blade can tear because of the piece of red cloth you tied on your arm pit.. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by talkme(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
MyphoneandI:
I wanna share my experience with cultists too.

When I was younger I was very stubborn, I had a lot of friends and knew a lot of people. There's a guy on my street who was a jvc. I was interested in this stuff, so I asked him how it was going. He told me everything about it, gave me full ot before I even bam. But when I heard that "baggars are looters" I lost interest. I stubborn yes, but I no like thief. This guy who was my childhood friend got angry with me o and brought some boys to torment my life. I was seeking admission then and these guys tracked me to my jamb lesson and wanted to collect my stuff, I ran away.

There's another guy we call bobo, he was big and fierce and a very strong axeman. But this guy had mad love for me(no homo). I was like a younger brother to him. That night I ran straight to bobo's house almost crying. I explained everything to him and he started laughing. He called some guys and the next day they went to the jvc house. D guy wasn't home, the dropped message for him, baba ran away from home. He later called his brother to come and beg me and still settled bobo for disturbing me.

Now my love for this stuff increased. I love power. I wanted it badly.
I met bobo that I wanted to be an axeman, I wanted to be a strong man. The head of all axemen in my area then o, he told me "spit that nonsense from ur mouth" "as u dey fine like this u no like am" "as u dey get rest of mind so, u no like am" "you no like am as u dey waka without looking backing in fear, u wan dey watch ur back until you die"
So I listened to him and I stayed off cultism. However because of the kinda parole I did, I was nicknamed king of the JUs cos I was friends with everyone and enemies with everyone lol.

So a few years later, I'm an officer cadet with the Navy, my mom has a hospital. I was in the hospital when a guy brought his brother to see my mom. Boy that face was ever fresh in my head despite all the years, the main person who came with that jvc to my lesson years ago. The same guy who wanted to obtain me. He had forgotten me because as usual the axe will forget but the tree will never forget. I called him aside, he was still wearing red and black bangle and red socks. I asked him "do you remember me" he said no. I said let me see ur phone, he was skeptical but he don see camo lol he gave me his iPhone 6s+, I put it in my pocket. Then I reminded him of the encounter. "this man sit on the deck, you're sailing Iceland I'm sailing Nigerian Navy, we go know who senior today" lol. Baba dey nearly cry the beg lol. I just pity the fool give am him phone.

My people, frat no dey pay, especially if you carry am for head. You'd die or live a life worse than death.

Watin be your rank now
For navy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IGmoze(m): 1:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Amigos
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Fem there!

You see as men dey talk wetin their eye don see for runs.

Them dey talk shun cultism you dey shout amigos there.

IGmoze:
Amigos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
na for that school, poly Ibadan I first hear them they count scores for cult war 23-24 I was shocked I had to ask people around, if na dead body dem the count or basketball game dem they play.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2019
BABSSSOO:
na for that school, poly Ibadan I first hear them they count scores for cult war 23-24 I was shocked I had to ask people around, if na dead body dem the count or basketball game dem they play.

cheesy grin Omo na dead body oOo. My roomie during service graduated out from there. Nigga narrates the story like war film. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Iykenuwa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fgbread:

If you are a member, you will be given a customized stainless bracelet which has some inscriptions. This fraternity isn't available in all universities, ya see? You will always find them in universities with zero tolerance for cultism.

To deceive gullible people into believing they are different from NBM, whereas they are one and the same.

Gerarahia mehn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Iykenuwa:

To deceive gullible people into believing they are different from NBM, whereas they are one and the same.

Gerarahia mehn!

Be careful, man.. I'm a tad different from all guys on here.
what's my point? watch your tongue.. roger that?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fgbread:

Be careful, man.. I'm a tad different from all guys on here. what's my point? watch your tongue.. roger that?
Oya Mr tell us what make you think you guys are not the same

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
EricBraven:

Oya Mr tell us what make you think you guys are not the same

if you wanna join, tell me... OK? if you are ready, you can get on the phone with me
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fgbread:

if you wanna join, tell me... OK? if you are ready, you can get on the phone with me

Listen to your mom she knows better.

I wonder if your sig reflects in ur life

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Just imagine!!

Everyone dey talk say make dem shun cultism but you still dey play fm here say if anybody wan join make dem cry you.

No worry, when them eiye boys track you and begin dey clank your head with 2by2 then you go know say you no suppose dey talk all these shenanigans.

Fgbread:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2019
KodakBlack:
Just imagine!!
Everyone dey talk say make dem shun cultism but you still dey play fm here say if anybody wan join make dem cry you.

No worry, when them eiye boys track you and begin dey clank your head with 2by2 then you go know say you no suppose dey talk all these shenanigans.

Abi oOo cheesy grin. No hardman wen your enemies surround you. You must surely drop, one way or the other.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2019
KodakBlack:
Just imagine!!

haha! you don't know me man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Listen to your mom she knows better.

I wonder if your sig reflects in ur life

what you mean? I've always listen to my momma. I been leadin' a good life. Join us man! let's see

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2019
dfrost:

Abi oOo cheesy grin. No hardman wen your enemies surround you. You must surely drop, one way or the other.

it seems you can't cope with the complexities of life. yeah it's normal, I meant, freaking normal. ya see? in the warfront, you either a soldier or a refugee.. right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2019
The destinies of the youths rest on our (menders) shoulder!!! We mustn't fail...

hail the great men of light!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
@saynotocultism, this thread don reach 66 pages already and you still never tell us wetin sup for Southie? Or shey na untill e reach 100 pages? We still dey wait for you bros eh. Na why many of us dey check this thread daily. Safe!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

what you mean? I've always listen to my momma. I been leadin' a good life. Join us man! let's see

If you're in Lagos, I'd gladly join you. But I'd advise you to come prepared.
The English man says "if you can't beat them, you join them"

I just pity your parents

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2019
MyphoneandI:

If you're in Lagos, I'd gladly join you. But I'd advise you to come prepared.
The English man says "if you can't beat them, you join them"

I just pity your parents

Forget it man! leave my parents outta this. This is Man to Man stuff. "come prepared"? what you mean man? Don't rely on guns, they fail.. I've got proof. Where are you in lag? I'm at Ibadan
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by omipatoranking(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2019
i jst dy observ men dem! anyhw sha let d arguement continue nd fr da NBM guy link me bro i wan join LOL
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Iykenuwa(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

Be careful, man.. I'm a tad different from all guys on here.
what's my point? watch your tongue.. roger that?

Thank you for proving my point.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Iykenuwa:

Thank you for proving my point.
If you wanna join, lemme know.. Don't just come here to say sh!t.. OK?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
I no need know you because knowing you no get any value wey wan add to my life.

Fgbread:

haha! you don't know me man

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
KodakBlack:
I no need know you because knowing you no get any value wey wan add to my life.

Don't underestimate me man. I can be your next recruiter.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

I laugh at you cos you can't answer a simple question rather you decided to beat around the bush.
There are great organisation that I can join not some blood sucking all fool organisation that are in sheep clothing

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2019
EricBraven:

I laugh at you cos you can't answer a simple question rather you decided to beat around the bush.
There are great organisation that I can join not some blood sucking all fool organisation that are in sheep clothing

could you please name the organization you willing join? 2 to 3 would be OK for me.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2019
If that’s you truly then, congrats!

Fgbread:

Don't underestimate me man. I can be your next recruiter.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

could you please name the organization you willing join? 2 to 3 would be OK for me.
Nigeria Red Cross-service to humanity
Nigeria Sea scout-so it for fun

Abi you want more ni,just go get something good to do with your life and leave cultism

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
BABSSSOO:
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2019
dfrost:

cheesy grin Omo na dead body oOo. My roomie during service graduated out from there. Nigga narrates the story like war film. grin cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.